The Witch and The Wolf

By mersuperwhosmthng

image from google tumblr is @teenwolffan-with-nolife the reader is a witch who was close friends with the Hal... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty-Four
Part Twenty-Five
Part Twenty-Six
Part Twenty-Seven
Part Twenty-Eight
Part Twenty-Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty-One
Part Thirty-Two
Part Thirty-Three
Part Thirty-Four
Part Thirty-Five
Part Thirty-Six
Part Thirty-Seven
Part Thirty-Eight
Part Thirty-Nine
Part Fourty
Part Fourty-One
Part Fourty-Two
Part Fourty-Three
Part Fourty-Four
Part Fourty-Five
Part Fourty-Six
Part Fourty-Seven
Part Fourty-Eight
Part Fourty-Nine
Part Fifty
Part Fifty-One
Part Fifty-Two
Part Fifty-Three
Part Fifty-Four
Part Fifty-Five
Part Fifty-Six
Part Fifty-Eight
Part Fifty-Nine
Part Sixty
Part Sixty-One

Part Fifty-Seven

702 14 3
By mersuperwhosmthng

"You've been so focused on me you're not even realizing what's going on with you!" you ran your fingers through your hair, letting out a soft sigh.

You felt sick again in the next few hours, unable to hide it from Derek as he stood across from you.

"Can we not do this right now?" you felt exhausted as you walked out of the bathroom, only for Derek to stop you once again.

"How long has this been going on?!" he asked.

"Not for too long, like 3 or 4 days," you shrugged.

"Why are you... You do realize that you can't get sick, right? What if you're dying?! What if this thing that Kate did to me is affecting you?!" his face softened into a more worried look as he took a step back from you.

"I just killed you," he shook his head.

"What? No, Derek, I am not dying! Look, it honestly isn't that bad. I just feel a little sick once or twice a day. If anything, I'm getting stronger," you tried to calm him down as he frowned.

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

"Well, I healed, actually," you started.

You could see Derek's worry grow as he paced around the loft before you put your hand on his shoulder.

"What if somehow you're turning into a werewolf again?" Derek asked.

"It's not possible. Look, when that witch took my powers, it took everything from me. I'm not turning into a wolf," you shook your head.

"Are you sure about that? I mean, in a world where I can lose my powers...You can't be sure," he shook his head.

"Derek," you sighed.

"Tell me that being worried, or thinking I infected you, or thinking that you're turning is unreasonable, and prove it to me," he crossed his arms.

He tried to cover his worry with anger.

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, okay? But, you need to just take a breath. I am fine. If something happens and I'm not fine then I will let you know, okay?" you stroked his cheek softly as he clenched his jaw, before sighing.

He closed his eyes, nodding softly as you kissed his cheek. He wrapped his arms around you tightly, lifting you slightly as you buried your head into his neck, pressing another kiss to his neck.

You heard a knock on the door as you looked up, rolling your eyes.

"Why does everyone decide to bother us in the middle of the night," you groaned.

"Well, children need their mothers," he shrugged, before giving a small smirk.

You shoved him gently, going to open the door, only to see Lydia, Scott, and Parrish in front of you.

"Uhm, is everything all right?" you frowned.

"No, actually. Can we come in?"

---
"You seem normal to me," you continued to scan Parrish's body, along with his hands, hair, and nails.

"That's because I am. He lit me on fire, and somehow, I'm completely normal," he explained.

"Even your nails and hair grew back," you noticed.

"What do you think that means?" you turned to Derek.

"He's not a wolf. I mean, setting one of us on fire would definitely kill one of us," Derek replied.

"Witch?" Scott suggested.

"If he was a witch, I would feel him. And the fire would have killed him," you raised an eyebrow.

"Vampire?" Derek asked.

You shrugged, before grabbing a knife, pressing it against your skin before seeing blood appear, getting no reaction from Parrish.

"Guess that answers that," Derek sighed, handing you a few napkins.

It'll heal anyway

"Okay, well, tell us more about what happened. I knew I hated Haigh for a reason," you shook your head.

"Well, it seemed like he didn't know what he was doing," he started.

"Well, that's given," you replied.

"Yeah... well, I don't really know. He said that I was worth 5 million, covered me in oil, and then tried to kill me," he explained.

"But Haigh wasn't a hunter, right? Scott, how long has he worked there for?" you asked.

"A few years, actually," Scott replied.

"That means maybe it's not just professionals. Maybe it's anyone who can get access to it. No one's safe," Derek pulled on your arm gently, holding your hand.

"Okay, can someone just explain to me what's happening? From the beginning?" Parrish asked, you could see him getting slightly frustrated.

"Okay, long story short, Lydia is a banshee, Scott and Derek are werewolves, Scott's an alpha, which is like the leader. I'm a witch, Stiles is human..."

--- 

You made your way to Liam's house, about to knock at his door before he opened it quickly.

"Sorry, my parents are asleep," he explained.

You nodded your head, as he led you up to his room. There were papers all over his floor, while you raised an eyebrow.

"I-I was sleeping, well, I was trying to sleep, and then my printer started up, and it started printing out the Deadpool. It has everyone else's names crossed off, I'm worth more, and-" he paused to take a breath, before putting his hands on his head.

"Hey, it's okay, kid. Just take a breath. Let me look at it," you picked up a few pieces of paper, looking at the lists

Sean Walcott 250
David Walcott 250
Michael Walcott 250
Christina Walcott 250
(Y/N) (Y/L/N) 20
Lydia Martin 20
Scott McCall 25
Demarco Montana 250
Carrie Hudson 250

You panicked slightly, seeing your value go up, and seeing Derek's was no longer there. You turned the paper, looking at the other lists.

Kate Argent 12
Noshiko Yukimura 5
Joanne Mclaughlin 1
Steve Grace 1
Tom Hill 1
Brett Talbot 1
Reed Schull 250
Richard Benefield 250

You paused, taking a deep breath, before looking back at Liam. He sat on his bed, curled up into a ball as he wrapped his arms around himself. You paused, putting the papers down, before walking over to him.

"What else happened?" you asked softly, sitting in front of him.

"Nothing," he shook his head.

"I'm great at picking up when people are lying," you replied.

"I can't sleep," he sighed.

"Well, it's still early in the night-" you looked at the clock to see that it was nearly 6 in the morning.

"What did Kate Argent do to all of you?" Liam asked.

"A lot, actually," you replied.

He frowned softly before you laid on his bed, while he put his head in your lap.

You stroked his head softly before pulling the blanket over him as you started.

"When Derek and Kate were teenagers..."

---
"Where were you last night? You didn't come home from Liam's," Derek questioned you as soon as you walked into the loft, placing his gun down, while you saw Braeden standing across from him.

"Training?" you asked her, while he nodded.

"You should get back to that," you replied.

"Wait, (Y/N)," Derek walked to you, pulling your arm slightly.

"I'm sorry for getting mad with you," he apologized.

"I'm sorry too, I should've told you. But honestly, it's not that bad," you said.

He nodded, while you smiled softly, stroking his cheek. He looked back at you, kissing your hand softly.

"As cute as the two of you are, I don't have all day. Derek, we need to train. He can barely load a gun correctly, (Y/N)," Braeden called out.

"Yeah, I get it. She's really hardcore," Derek muttered.

"It wouldn't be any easier if I was training you," you replied.

He sighed before you pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"I'd love to stay and watch you get beaten by Braeden, but I have to go meet Stiles and Lydia. They're trying to crack her grandmother's code," you explained.

"Good luck," you waved to him and Braeden before leaving the loft once again.

---
"It has to be Maddy. One hundred percent it's Maddy," Stiles said.

You could hear Stiles' printer beeping as you rolled your eyes.

Lydia typed Maddy onto the computer, getting an error message.

"No," you replied.

"What about Lydia?" Lydia sighed, rolling her eyes before typing in her name, receiving another error message.

"Mom's name?" you suggested.

NATALIE

Another error message. Another beep from Stiles' printer.

"Okay, look. We know it's for Lydia, right? Did you and your grandmother have any place that the two of you went to? Anything inside jokes or anything like that?" you asked.

"Nothing that I can think of," she groaned.

"If this stupid printer doesn't shut the hell up," Stiles yelled.

"Put fucking paper in it!" you yelled back.

"There! Happy now?!" he shoved the paper in the printer, pressing the reset button.

You turned your attention back to Lydia, seeing a look on her face.

"What? What is it?" you asked.

"When I was younger, we used to read The Little Mermaid to each other, all the time. My parents got annoyed, for a month I only answered to Ariel... my grandma thought it was adorable," she remembered.

"Try the little mermaid!" Stiles said.

She typed it, receiving another error message.

"Or maybe try Ariel?" you raised an eyebrow, looking at Stiles. He sighed, nodding his head.

The list unlocked, appearing on the screen as the three of you tensed up, looking at the names.

Tamra Johansen
Alice Duffy
Paula Brasch
Trey Lockhart
Josh Morris
Elisa Chin
Peter Mcelroy
Taylor Freeman
Terrence Shuman
Lorraine Martin

"Are any of these names familiar to you?" you asked Lydia.

"No, just my grandmothers," she shook her head.

"Okay, print out a list..." you heard Stiles' printer going off, while multiple sheets began to print.

"What are you doing?" you looked at Stiles.

"I didn't do anything," he shook his head.

You picked up the sheets, seeing the Deadpool, feeling a sense of coldness and uncomfortable feelings washing over you.

"It's the Deadpool," you said.

"The same thing happened to Liam last night," you turned to face the two of them.

"It's becoming easier and easier to access... Now anyone can see it," Stiles said, baffled.

"We need to be extra... we need to be careful," you said to Lydia.

"Call Scott. Lydia, print out the new list, we'll run the names at the station, I'll text Parrish," the two of them nodded, while Stiles pulled out his phone, and you texted Parrish.

---
"All of them are dead?" you asked.

"Within the last ten years," Parrish nodded.

"How did they die?" Stiles asked.

"Looks like they were all suicides," he looked at the screen.

Lydia looked over the screen, before gasping softly.

"Look at where they all took place," she said.

Eichen house

"Of course it was," you sighed.

"Well, we can buy Brunski out for information," Stiles said.

"So, let's go to Eichen House," you nodded.

"Actually, not you," Parrish pointed at you, while you frowned.

"Sheriff Stilinski wanted me to ask you if you could go to the school. There's that lacrosse bonfire thingy," he explained.

"With everything that happened, maybe a little unnatural support could do some good," you scrunched your face, hearing him say unnatural.

"Crap, he's right. Liam and Scott are probably gonna be there," Stiles sighed.

"Okay, fine. Just call me when you figure it out, okay? Parrish, if they're not back in an hour or two, will you go to Eichen, please?" you asked.

"Yeah. Don't worry, they'll be fine," he nodded.

You sighed softly, nodding your head before leaving the police station.

---
"Scott," you shoved yourself through a group of teenagers, trying to make your way to Scott, with great difficulty.

The music was too loud for anyone's good, even with his werewolf hearing, Scott wouldn't hear you.

"Scott!" you finally made your way to him, as he looked up at you, slightly surprised.

"What are you doing here?!" he asked.

"Well, I'm supposed to be monitoring but I don't think they need any more help," you motioned to the group of security guards shooting you dirty looks.

You saw Liam sitting with his friend, holding some bottle of alcohol in one hand, and a water bottle in the other.

"Does he know-" you started.

"I tried to tell him. He won't listen, same with Malia," you raised an eyebrow.

"She's here?" you looked behind Scott, seeing her dancing by herself, holding a flask in her hands before slumping over, nearly falling to the floor.

"Malia," you quickly grabbed her, helping her up.

"Oh, sorry!" her voice was different, her speech was slurred and she was sweating.

"Scott... she's drunk," you frowned, looking over to Scott.

"What?" you grabbed the flask from her, handing it to Scott.

"It smells normal to me," he shook his head.

"What about Liam?" Malia held onto Scott, bending over slightly.

"That doesn't feel too good," she groaned.

You made your way to Liam, seeing his friend holding onto his arm.

"Liam," you said, putting your hand on his shoulder.

"I'm Mason," his friend said.

"(Y/N). Cool earrings," you nodded your head.

"Thanks. He drank like two whole bottles," you lifted Liam's head up, looking for any wound or anything that would give concern.

"Malia's not getting any better," Scott put Malia against the bench.

"I don't get what's happening," you put your hand on Malia's forehead, before feeling an overwhelming sensation of pain hit your head as you winced, stumbling back a few steps.

Your head was throbbing as you tried to keep your eyes open, looking at Scott, while he stumbled slightly.

"How much did you two have to drink?" Mason asked.

"Nothing at all," your vision blurred as you wrapped your arms around your stomach, feeling a sharp pain hitting you.

"Oh god," you groaned.

"(Y/N/N)... it's the music," Scott gasped.

"I-I'll go turn it off, okay? Mason, Scott, get them out of here," the two of them nodded as you made your way back through the crowd, hearing the music getting louder as you frowned softly, wrapping your hands around your ears, trying to shut it out.

You scrunched your eyes, nearly falling over before you felt someone grab your arm roughly, pulling you up.

"Let me go," you tried pulling away.

"How much have you had to drink, (Y/N)?" you heard one of the deputies ask, throwing you onto his back.

"Stop... I didn't drink anything," your speech was slurred, as you noticed the smirk on his face, as he reached for his walkie.

"I just got her," you heard him say as you tensed up.

He carried you into the locker room, seeing Scott, Liam, and Malia in the hallway.

"Scott!" you tried to yell out, feeling your entire body aching, as you tried to keep your eyes open.

"There isn't a single person on this force who doesn't hate you, who doesn't loathe you. Who doesn't want to kill you," he put his hand on your head, lifting it up as you clenched your jaw, taking deep breaths to try to control yourself. Not that your powers would do much given your current focus level.

"Being Stilinski's number one. You waltzed into that station and he handed you a badge and a gun for free!" he barked at you.

"You can't even imagine the relief we all felt when Haigh said you were worth 20 million on that Deadpool," he reached for a run of gasoline as you gasped, tensing up.

He poured it over you, as you tried to hold in a cry, biting your lip. He flipped open a lighter, waving in front of your face as you felt your heart aching as you felt the heat on your face.

You could hear screaming, memories of you yelling for your mom, remembering your house on fire.

Please not like this

You heard the music stop, taking a deep breath as your eyes glew purple.

"Dis," you used your magic, pushing him off of you and grabbing the lighter before shutting it.

You heard him hit the lockers before he reached for his gun from his back pocket.

He aimed it at you, before you jumped, seeing multiple gunshots hit him in the chest before he fell over.

"(Y/N)," Derek ran to you, wrapping his arms around you tightly as you buried your face in his neck, trying to hold in your cries.

"You're shaking," he held onto you, wiping your face before putting his hands on your shoulders, looking into your eyes.

"It was just the fire," you shook your head.

"Come on," he put his arm over your shoulder, walking out of the locker room.

"Are you guys okay?" you asked the three of them.

They nodded their heads before asking you.

"Go home now. All of you," you said, while they nodded.

You continued holding Derek's hand, while you, him, and Braeden made your way out of the school.

---
After getting back to the loft, you quickly stripped off your clothes, going to take a shower. You finally exited the bathroom after what seemed like an hour.

You remained quiet, hearing your phone go off as you sighed, seeing a text from Stiles and Lydia flash across your screen.

Derek took your phone from you, while your eyes watered slightly, looking up at him.

"They were supposed to-" you started.

"Hey, it's fine. They'll be okay. Look at me," you sat on the bed, looking down at your hands.

"(Y/N/N)," Derek held your hand, pulling you slightly to face him.

You sniffled softly, looking down as he put his hand on your cheek, stroking it softly.

You closed your eyes, feeling a tear slip down before he wiped it away.

"I don't want to talk about it," your voice broke slightly as he nodded his head.

"Don't think about all the bad things that happened, just think about all those times that fire almost killed you, and you didn't let it. You're strong, (Y/N)," you nodded, biting your lip to hold in a cry before opening your eyes to look at him.

"I'm tired," you said.

He laid down on the bed, while you laid on top of him, resting your head on his chest. You could feel his chest slowly rising and falling, hearing his heart beating slightly.

"Your name's not on the Deadpool anymore," you said softly.

"I know. Just don't think about that right now. Let's just take a break from everything else that's going on, okay?" you nodded your head, before he kissed your forehead, pulling you in close.

"I love you, (Y/N/N)."

"I love you too, Derek."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.9K 28
{Completed} Felicity Hale is just a teenage werewolf, no big deal. After watching the majority of her family burn in a devastating fire, she runs as...
1.8K 18 29
This is a Stiles Stilinski x Reader fanfiction that follows the story line of teen wolf with some changes. Your relationship will face outside and in...
1K 42 11
Y/n has been attracted to beacon hills ever since her parents were kidnapped by hunters. She meets people who she has a strong urge to protect. Read...
216K 4.5K 42
Y/n Hale is Derek's younger sister who goes to Beacon Hills High school. She has fallen for the sarcastic stiles stilinski but he is pineing after Ly...