๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐, แต–แต‰แตƒแตสธ แต‡หกโฑ...

By -fairyxkiss

"๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... More

๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ.๐ŸŽ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ๐Ÿ.๐ŸŽ
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ

๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ

10.5K 344 60
By -fairyxkiss

"Do you always speak to women in that manner or am I the only special exception?"

*•*

"Hello dear. Care for some tea?"

A delicate voice called out over her shoulder already aware of who had just walked through her front door from the apparent slam that took place. Some time through the day, she had expected they would drop by.

The sound of sharp footfalls on the hardwood floor echoed throughout the flat. Heel cladded feet stopped at the entrance of the kitchen threshold, their stance exuding confidence that shouldn't be looked down upon.

"Don't dear me, missy," The woman sharply announces. Pointing a finger at the figure before her who still hadn't turned around from pouring their drinks, "Why didn't you inform me ahead of time?"

The young brunette carefully turned around with two glasses steadily being carried in her hands, "My day is going exceptionally well, what of yourself?"

Polly Gray sensed her sarcasm before the words even left her lips. She knew Leticia Morelli like the back of her hand. In just the short four years she had known the young woman she had grown to care for her like a daughter. And just like any mother, they know their daughters best.

Taking a seat at the table, Polly took the glass between her own hands expecting it to be steaming hot, "No games, Lettie. How long have you known?"

Polly glanced at her glass, "I thought you said tea?"

Leticia casually shrugged, "Figured we'd need something stronger for this chat."

Polly raised her eyebrows in agreement, she had absolutely no complaints on the matter.

Finally cutting her act, the Morelli woman sighs answering the question the Gray woman had previously asked, "And known about what exactly?"

The Gray woman rolls her eyes in impatience not knowing whether or not she was still prolonging. Before she could reply, the brunette woman continues, "Because if you are speaking of the coppers then I regret to inform you that I have just learned about their sudden appearance earlier this evening."

Believing the young brunettes words, Polly nods suddenly growing concerned, "And what are they here for?"

Leticia shrugged taking a sip from her glass, contemplating whether or not to tell her what she had found out not too long ago, "Hell if I know."

Polly squinted her eyes, bringing her glass away from her lips not buying her nonchalance for one second, "What? You back into your exchanges again?"

Leticia groaned internally already have heard this lecture more than once. Taking a deep breath in she prepared herself for the rant that was going to rain fire in that very kitchen.

"If the coppers are here then that means they got word from someone that illegal happenings are taking place. You just got the heat off you from the last occurrence, you can't afford another scare like that again, Leticia."

The Morelli woman set her glass down raising her eyesight to level with the older woman's, "Pol, everything is fine. I swear to you those coppers are not here for me."

Seeing the genuine honesty in her orbs, Mrs. Gray slightly nods but relief fills her being completely knowing the brunette was still in the safe zone.

Leaning back in her chair, Leticia crosses her arms, "Secondly, my exchanges never stopped Polly. I've taken extra precautions and my girls got it under control," Letting a small grin slip past her lips, she raises her glass to her lips, "Have more faith in me, will ya?"

Huffing a short laugh, Polly sips her whiskey calmly, "After all these years you'd think it'd get easier."

Leticia shakes her head, "With the lives we lead, Pol, there is not such thing as easy."

A small hum escaped the Gray woman's lips as she raises her glass, clanking it against Leticia's as they both share a look.

A calm silence overtakes the atmosphere in the kitchen for a minute before a thought pops into the hazel eyed woman's mind, "Have you spoken to your Thomas?"

Leticia hadn't ever met or even spoken to the second oldest shelby. She heard only stories from what Polly would tell her and of the whisperings that would take place on the streets of Small Heath.

She knew he ran a gang and illegally ran pitches. She heard of the stories of the once sweet man turning sour, completely becoming devoid of emotion. Only focusing on building his family's business and becoming someone in the world.

Polly furrowed her brows suspiciously, "Why? What has he done?"

Finishing her last gulp, she picked her glass up and walked to the kitchen trying to find a distraction. Washing her dish, she continued speaking, "Nothing from what I'm aware of," Drying her dish she sets it down and turns around leaning her back against the counter edge, "But maybe those coppers have their suspicions. Or should I say Inspector Campbell has his own qualms."

Turning around in her seat to face the brunette, Polly crosses her leg over the other, "Are you saying Thomas is the reason those coppers are waving their badges around on our streets?"

Crossing her arms, Leticia looked directly at the Gray woman, "You can't sit there and tell me that the thought hasn't at least crossed your mind."

Pulling out her special cigarettes, Polly quickly lit one and inhaled the deadly smoke. Exhaling shakily, she wiped her hair away from her forehead then proceeded to down her drink in one go.

The Morelli woman nods, taking Polly's silence into consideration "I figured. Your hesitation gave me my answer."

"What do you know?" Polly demanded already knowing that the woman had an idea as to what it could possibly be.

Leticia fiddled with her rings, "I think it'd be best if you heard it from your nephew, Pol. I only have theories, he'd tell you the truth."

Polly nodded, inhaling from her chemical stick. jumbled thoughts were running a mile a minute in her head right about now.

Walking back to her chair, Leticia sat down taking polly's right hand into her own, "What are you going to do, Pol?"

Polly turned her head to connect her eyes with the young brunettes, "What do you mean what am I going to do? I'm going to raise hell when I lay my eyes upon him. Hopefully shake his common sense back into that destructive brain of his."

Inhaling from her stick, she exhaled keeping her voice strong, "But for his sake, I hope we are wrong."

Giving her hand a squeeze, Leticia retreats back into her chair. A smirk slowly rising upon her lips, "Oh, Pol. When are we ever wrong about our assumptions?"

With a hum of acknowledgement, Polly raises her eyebrows, "My dear, that's the scary part."

***********

The next day, the Morelli beauty adorned a new set she had made. A black skirt and jacket set that accentuated her body beautifully. A white blouse peaked through the front of the blazer, her family pendant pinned near her shoulder. The brunettes long length wild curly hair that reached her lower back was styled elegantly with half of her hair clipped up while her signature veiled hat sat perfectly upon her head.

Clutching her glossy black hand bag between her hands, she pushed her way through the double doors of the towns famous pub. The Garrison was busy, chatters and hollerings were heard from every corner. As the woman nudged her way through, a pathway slowly opened up for her to get a clear way in and to the counter.

Catching the last of what the bartender had said, she heard the sound of a soft voice ask after, "To pray?"

Plopping her handbag on the counter, she caught the attention of the man and the new worker behind the counter, "Ha, as if. They all go to watch grown men wrestle in the mud and bet on who will get the first concussion."

The bartender, Harry, huffed out a laugh at the woman's remark already used to the brunettes way of speaking. The blonde woman felt her grin expand as she was greeted with a females voice and not a man's. Looking the hazel eyed woman over, the barmaid couldn't help but feel underdressed. The woman across from her exuded an air of boldness, something you never see on an everyday basis, especially in these parts.

"What she means is they're off to a football ground." Harry clarified, sending a playful glare over to the woman who simply grinned and shrugged.

Hearing someone calling him over, the bartender excused himself, "Grace, tend to Miss Morelli while I deal with these folks."

Graced nodded making her way around to her. Pulling out a glass, the blonde woman spares a glance at the Morelli beauty, "I'm going to go out on a wild prediction and say you're a woman who does not need an escort?"

Mumbling her drink order quickly, Leticia opened up her handbag and pulled out her cigarettes, "What gave you that impression?"

Her sharp voice held a scarily calm manner that would put fear into some. The blonde woman was taken aback for a split second grabbing the bottle of liquor, she stuttered on her words, "I didn't- I just thought-"

"Because you are correct." The golden eyed woman sent a quick closed mouth smile before it completely vanished from her face. The blonde barmaid would have missed it if it wasn't for her looking up at that last second. She knew from there, the woman meant no foul.

Putting the cigarette in the corner of her mouth, she lit the stick. Inhaling the smoke, she brought a hand up to take her hat off, "You're Irish. What brings you here in these parts, hm?"

The Irish woman set the drink down in front of the brunette, grabbing her cloth to wipe down the spilled liquid left over on the counter, "I'm from Dublin. I thought I could use a fresh start."

Leticia breathed out her second puff, one hand planted on the side of her glass in thought. A small part of her found it strange that the woman was so quick to tell where she was from, almost as if the blonde woman was trying to reassure herself. But that could just be Leticia's overthinking. Her overthinking could get her no where and everywhere depending on the situation.

"And how do you like it? Does it meet your standards?"

The Morelli woman saw the hesitation on her face, she could tell she didn't know whether to tell the truth or tell a white lie, "It's...different."

Leticia huffed out a breath of air raising her white stick back to her lips, "Oh, sweetheart, that's putting it nicely."

A soft laugh escaped the Irish woman. It was nice to enjoy the company of another female. The blonde woman had felt so out of place, she was certain she'd have a breakdown before her stay in Birmingham was over.

Holding her cigarette, the Morelli beauty got off her seat after setting money down on the counter for her drink. Picking up her glass, she threw the whole drink down in one go and picked up her hat, "Well, Grace, I had to see what the talk of a new barmaid was all about. It was nice meeting acquaintance with you, but I should be on my way."

Placing the hat upon her head, she grabbed her handbag and turned to leave after giving a short nod to the woman behind the counter. Grace suddenly called out to the brunette before she could get any further.

"What's your name," Leticia stopped in her tracks and turned on her heel, "You know my name, it's only fair I know yours."

Leticia's eyes pierced into the Irish woman's, "Leticia Morelli. But people call me Lettie."

"Burgess."

"Well, Miss Burgess, hopefully we'll both be indulging in a drink when I see you next. Workers must have fun, too." Through the veil of her hat, Grace saw a polite smile being sent her after the brunette had spoken.

Grace nodded with a small smile curved on her lips, happy to now have someone who would be familiar to her in this town. Hopefully, someone she could call a friend.

Leticia made her way to the front door with her still lit white stick between her lips, her heels causing the men to look in her direction and ease an open space for her. Immediately going back into their previous conversations right after as if they hadn't abruptly stopped their chattering.

The Garrison's doors opened right then as the Morelli woman went to grab for it. The curls of Polly Gray came into view as she came to sudden stop in front of her. With a relieved sigh she grabbed the young woman's forearm, "Thank god, there you are. You must come with me. I need your help with something urgent. Got any of that medicine with you?"

Polly knew of the business Leticia was in. She knew the ends and outs of what the Morelli woman goes through when it comes to her fashion business and her illegal business. The Gray woman made a vow to herself she would never say a word to anyone about it, not even her family and she never ceased to not remind leticia of it. Her work was tricky, but with the help she had it eased a tiny portion of her worries.

Leticia instantly grew serious as if her work mode switched on and she was a whole new Leticia Morelli, "No, not on me, but I can stop by my flat."

Polly nodded, exiting the pub. She held the door open for the young brunette, and right after, Lettie dropped her cig on the ground and put it out with her shoe quickly, both women immediately walking in long strides,"How bad?"

"A gashed forehead, a bloody nose that might be broken, a cut lip, fingers that may or not be sprained. whoever did it, did a number on Arthur." Polly shook her head in disbelief.

Leticia nodded, knowing that Arthur was the eldest Shelby in the Shelby family. Many late night chats took place when the men were off at war. Telling stories was the only way to get their minds off of the bloodshed horrors that their family was undoubtedly experiencing in France.

Leticia listed off the medicine she would grab when she got right through her front door one by one. The curly headed women walked the rest of the short way in silence until they got to the front of the younger woman's door, "I'll head right over with the treatments. You go on, and prep him for me."

Polly briskly nodded, gathering her skirt in her hands quickly making her way down the road. Swiftly unlocking her door, Leticia was greeted by her brown and white pointer. Petting her dog lovingly, she quickly after walked to her bedroom tossing her handbag on her bed right as she stepped in.

Grabbing a small embroidered bag from her compact closet, she walked over to her dresser drawer and shuffled through her various ointments.

She grabbed different vials that consisted of myrrh, rosemary, helichrysum, and lavender. Stuffing her anti-inflammatory cream into her bag along with her bandages, she set off down watery lane to the betting shop after promising her dog she'd be right back.

Slightly jogging her last few steps, she turned the handle of the front door. She passed the threshold, shutting the door behind her quickly, "Polly!"

"In the kitchen!" Polly called out. The different reactions from each Shelby member present was surely a picture when the brunette came into their sights.

The fast paced sounds of heels hitting the hardwood floor making their way down the hall grabbed everyone's attention. The Morelli woman hurriedly took her hat off, kneeling next to a sitting Polly who brought over a bowl of water and a fresh towel.

Placing her hat beside her on the floor, Leticia set her bag on the side table to grant her access to the goods inside. Arthur winced in pain when he scrunched his face in confusion, the unfamiliar figure sat in front of him was a beauty and he didn't know her.

John closed his mouth after a beat passed when it was just hanging open, his toothpick almost falling out. He'd have remembered if he saw a pretty face like hers before.

Ada's mouth slowly turned into a grin, not having seen the independent female in a while. With Leticia's busy schedule and Ada's late night rendezvous, they rarely saw one another.

Leticia went down the line of injuries that the Gray woman had listed off. Beginning with his hand, she hastily grabbed his fingers one by one until she reached his thumb. The older Shelby hissed out a grunt instantly clenching the muscles in his hand. Grabbing her bandages, she passed them over to Polly, "Start wrapping his thumb," Polly instantly unraveled the white roll, not questioning the younger woman's expertise. Looking Arthur's face over for a split second before she looked down to take each vial out, she commented, "Lucky for you, nothing is broken, just a sprained thumb is all. So, nothing to fuss over."

Her angelic accented voice carried through the ears of the Shelby family. Arthur now feeling somewhat relaxed now that someone who knows what they are doing can patch him up, but he still was caught in a confused state, "Who are-Who is she?"

Clutching the rag in her hand, she squeezed the water out of it, "Leticia, but please call me Lettie. Nice to finally meet you, Arthur."

Dabbing the rag on his wounds, he hissed once again in agony. Arthur was stunned that she knew his name, leaving him more confused.

Polly sighed, continuing her skill of wrapping, "John, Arthur, this is Leticia. She's a close friend of mine, and she will be treated with respect. I will hear of nothing else."

John slumped more against the wall with a smirk, "Aunt Pol, you don't have friends."

Ada whacked him in the shoulder with her cloth harshly.

Continuously swiping the towel across Arthur's face, she inspected his eyebrow further, "Don't worry, Polly. If I get the opposite, I'll just put them in their place."

Ada laughed, "Aye? Like that occurrence with Steven?"

Leticia clicked her tongue with a sly grin, "Exactly like Steven."

Ada crossed her arms, waving a hand out to both her brothers, "Then, yes, please do."

John furrowed his brows, swirling his toothpick around the corners of his mouth, "What occurrence with Steven?"

"Nothing." Ada and Lettie both simultaneously disclosed with a shrug.

Polly smirked at the two's antics, having missed their interactions. They were close in age, Leticia being a year older. They acted just like siblings when it came to teaming up and banters.

"Alright, lemme see 'im." Right then, Thomas Shelby himself with a cigarette dangling between his lips and a liquor bottle in his hand, strode through the doorway. What slowed his strides was the unknown figure dressed in black that sat right in front of his brother.

Polly cut the tape, sticking it on the wrap, "It's handled, Thomas."

The second eldest Shelby's steel blue eyes stared at the back of the woman in silence. The woman hadn't turned around, she just kept working on patching up Arthur. Popping the cork off, the brunette dabbed the myrrh and lavender concoction onto her finger rubbing it around his wounds.

"Yah, Tom, I'm gettin' real taken care of." Arthur smirked teasingly but immediately groaned as the young Morelli woman applied pressure on his open cut.

Feigning a fake pout, she mumbled a 'sorry' without any remorse. Getting the hint, the thirty-two year old stayed silent with a nod of his head.

"Who is this?" Thomas blatantly asked waiting for anyone to speak up, pulling the cigarette away from his mouth.

Leticia popped the cork to the helichrysum oil and proceeded to dab it onto the corner of his swollen lip, "She is right here."

Thomas returned his gaze to Lettie's back. Still not having turned to look at him, he grew frustrated.

"Who the fuck are you?" He reiterated in a patronizing tone.

Craning her head to finally gaze at the man speaking rudely, she quirked an eyebrow blue eyes clashing with grey ones,"Do you always speak to women in that manner or am I the only special exception?"

Her sarcasm did not go unnoticed to anyone standing in the room. John shuffled on his feet in amusement, a small smirk growing on his lips.

Polly rolled her eyes with a groan, laying her forehead in her hand. She had an idea of what the first encounter between Leticia and her nephew would play out, and from how it's going so far she was accurate in every possible way. Thomas clenched his jaw, not used to being spoken to in that way. Raising his hand in warning, he was going to retort back but the Gray woman jumped in before he could, "Thomas, this is Leticia. She's a close friend of mine, practically family."

Flashing him a dazzling smile with no emotion, Lettie brought her attention back to her handy work.

Thomas was dumbfounded, but he would never reveal it in his expression. Thomas looked towards his aunt in question, not wanting outside ears to hear their discussion. Polly tilted her head in a challenging way causing Tommy to heave a sigh, coming to terms with the fact that the unfamiliar woman was staying.

Polly sensed that the Morelli woman had to have already went through every scenario that could've happened. No doubts that she probably figured it out.

Keeping a stoic face, Tommy turned his eyesight to his brother who started speaking.

"What is that stuff?" Arthur wrinkled his nose at the smell of the nature, woodsy odor that wafted in his nostrils when she pulled the cork from the vial.

Continuing her motions, she absentmindedly spoke, "It's natural oils diluted from plants, good for wounds and preventing swelling."

"You're not into voodoo magic, that kinda thing, right?" Arthur cautiously asked leaning his head back slightly.

"I prefer the term spiritual healing." Leticia smirked, looking him in the eyes for a short moment, pulling his head back into place never breaking her motions of dabbing.

Polly tapped the table, "It's medicine, Arthur. Just get bloody on with it."

Arthur snapped back into serious mode once he realized what had happened not too long ago. It was good to have his mind off of it while it lasted. Another deed to thank the brunette woman for.

"He said Mister Churchill sent him to Birmingham," Thomas set the bottle of liquor in his hand down, for once snapping out of his bored state since he stepped into the room. Walking closer to stand beside his eldest brother, he bent down to grab his neck to get him to focus, "National interest, he said. Something about a robbery."

Leticia kept applying the ointment on various cuts, sneaking a glance over to Polly who had the same stern expression on her face when they faced each other. Not noticing or choosing to ignore the exchange between Polly and Leticia, Thomas stood up from his bent over position the lit cigarette still dangling from the corner of his mouth. Taking a step back, he leaned against a shelf taking a puff from his stick.

"He said he wants us to help him." As he finished his sentence, Lettie finished her last touch up on his semi-cleaned face.

"We don't help coppers." John stated with a shake of his head.

Arthur pointed a finger in the air, "He knew all about our war records. He said we're patriots, like 'im. He wants us to be his eyes n' ears."

The Morelli woman grabbed Arthur's left hand, inspecting the work Polly had done. Trying to listen to everything as much as she could while her thoughts ran crazy in her own mind.

"And, I said-" He groaned mid sentence when he felt light pressure pressed on a frail bone. Leticia shushed him softly in an apology when she slightly tightened the wrapping.

"I said we'd have a family meeting and take a vote." Silence enveloped the room until Leticia broke it by patting his chest causing him to let out a low groan. She has a feeling it was about time she left. After all, no matter what Polly said she wasn't family.

"Well, all is good. I'll be coming by later on this week to check on your wounds. Hopefully they'll be healed by then," Collecting her items and placing them back in her bag, she got up from her crouching position, "You'll be back to your Shelby ways in no time."

"Thanks, doc." Arthur saluted with two fingers, a lazy grin formed on his lips.

Fixing her veiled hat upon her head, she smirked at the eldest Shelby. Squeezing Polly's shoulder in comfort, Leticia spoke in a hushed voice, instantly grabbing Thomas's attention,"I have to stop by the shop before the sun sets. We'll talk later."

Recognizing the emotion that flashed across her face, Polly nodded her head in understanding that they had matters to talk about, "Thank you, dear."

Giving a quip smile, she walked towards the doorway where Ada stood. Giving her a quick kiss on the cheek in goodbye, she turned to the third eldest, "John," the first eldest, "Arthur," Then finally to the mastermind behind it all, "Thomas."

Thomas stared back at the hazel eyed woman, clearly seeing the dark swirls of omniscience that shown in her eyes. She spoke his name as if she knew secrets that he didn't even know about himself. And he didn't like it one bit. A talk with polly was needed.

Pivoting on her heels, she strode down the hallway. The only thing that let the Shelby family know that she was even present was the echoing of her heels on the hardwood floor.

"What a woman, aye?" Arthur spoke after silence greeted the room.

What a woman she was, indeed.

2021 june 24
not edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 352 12
"ษช'แด แด€ แด„แดœส€๊œฑแด‡" ***** "ษดแดแด› Qแดœษชแด›แด‡, แดส€ ๊œฑสœแด‡สŸส™ส. ษชแด›'๊œฑ แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สŸษช๊œฐแด‡"
1.3K 65 9
It was you from the moment we met. *SLOW UPDATES* I have no update schedule as my main priority at this time is college. Thank you for your support...
144K 3.8K 31
As kids, they'd been convinced they'd hate each other forever. But when Bryce's life began to fall apart at the seams, Tommy was always trying to pie...