๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜. ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—‚...

By hobic0re

( โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ ) IN WHICH YOU'RE INTRODUCED TO SM ENTERTAINMENT'S ๐–ฏ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ฃ๐–ค ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ฉ๐–ฎ๐–ธ โ”โ” ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„ More

## ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ !!
๊’ฐ๐Ÿ–‡๊’ฑ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—ƒ๐—‚๐—‡-๐—ƒ๐—Ž
๊’ฐ๐Ÿ–‡๊’ฑ ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‚ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—‚
๊’ฐ๐Ÿ–‡๊’ฑ ๐—„๐—‚๐—† ๐–ป๐—ˆ-๐—†๐—‚
๊’ฐ๐Ÿ–‡๊’ฑ ๐—„๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐–บ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐—„๐–บ๐—๐–บ
๊’ฐ๐Ÿ–‡๊’ฑ ๐—…๐–พ๐–พ ๐—๐—’๐–พ-๐—ƒ๐—‚๐—‡
๊’ฐ๐Ÿ–‡๊’ฑ ๐—„๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ
๊’ฐ๐Ÿ–‡๊’ฑ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—†
๊’ฐ๐Ÿ–‡๊’ฑ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—†
## ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฃ๐—ฆ !!
๊’ฐ๐Ÿ–‡๊’ฑ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‰
๊’ฐ๐Ÿ–‡๊’ฑ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’: ๐—ƒ๐—‚๐—‡๐—ƒ๐—Ž ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
๊’ฐ๐Ÿ–‡๊’ฑ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’: ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‡๐—’ ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
## ๐— ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—– !!
๊’ฐ๐Ÿ–‡๊’ฑ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ (๐Ÿค๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค)
๊’ฐ๐Ÿ–‡๊’ฑ kingdom come (๐Ÿค๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ)
## ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ !!
## ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—œ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ !!
## ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐— ๐—˜๐——๐—œ๐—” !!
๊’ฐ๐Ÿ–‡๊’ฑ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—†: ๐—ƒ๐—‚๐—‡๐—ƒ๐—Ž ยน
๊’ฐ๐Ÿ–‡๊’ฑ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—†: ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—‚ ยน
๊’ฐ๐Ÿ–‡๊’ฑ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—†: ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‡๐—’ ยน
๊’ฐ๐Ÿ–‡๊’ฑ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—†: ๐—„๐–บ๐—‡๐—‡๐–บ ยน
๊’ฐ๐Ÿ–‡๊’ฑ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—†: ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ยน
## ๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฆ !!

๊’ฐ๐Ÿ–‡๊’ฑ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’: ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—‚ ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡

514 4 0
By hobic0re

❝ 𝗂 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗅𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎.
𝗂 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖽𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒. ❞

## 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄
❨ 𝗃𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝗄𝗂-𝗌𝗎𝖼𝗄/𝗌𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇 𝖽𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗂𝖼 ❩

༄ ‧₊˚ 𝗗𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣⦂ 𝗆𝖺𝗋. 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟩 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍
༄ ‧₊˚ 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘⦂ 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗍𝖾, 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖾-𝗒, 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽𝗒
༄ ‧₊˚ 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗦⦂ 𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝘆𝗿𝘂𝘀. 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌, 𝘀𝘇𝗮. 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝖾, 𝗱𝗽𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲. 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗍, 𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝘁. 𝗲𝗮𝗷
༄ ‧₊˚ 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗨𝗣⦂ 𝗇/𝖺
༄ ‧₊˚ 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦⦂ 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾
༄ ‧₊˚ 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦⦂ Simon and Soobi first met in 2014, through mutual friend, soloist Gray. Soobi had been in the studio with Gray when Simon decided to stop by and visit. The minute these two saw each other there was immediate sparks between them. They could barely keep their eyes off each other. Before Soobi could leave, Simon asked for her number which Soobi happily gave him. The two began flirting and talking every day since then. In the beginning, Soobi only saw this relationship as nothing but something fun to have when she got bored. And for a long while that's solely what it was between the two. Both of them had the similar mindset when it came to love and relationships, so in the end they were pretty much only using each other and both of them were perfectly fine with the idea.

This sort of relationship lasted for around two years, before Soobi ended up finding herself in an unusual situation. She had begun to grow strong feelings for Simon and that absolutely terrified her. In an attempt to get rid of the feelings, in 2016, she told Simon she was done with their little back and forth and decided to cut contact with him completely. The two stopped speaking completely for five months. Throughout those five months, an even stranger feeling began to grow inside Soobi. She had begun to miss him. She missed him more than she had hoped she would. Unbeknownst to Soobi, Simon had been feeling the same way. It hadn't hit him how much he cared and longed for her until she was out of his life. Simon explained the situation to Gray in an attempt to understand his feelings, to which Gray told Simon what he was feeling was love. Once Simon came to that realization, he quickly called Soobi and told her to meet him at his studio.

After much persuasion from her band members, Soobi decided to meet up with him. When she arrived to the studio, Simon wasted no time in telling her how he was feeling. When he finished explaining himself, instead of responding back, Soobi kissed him, signaling to him she was feeling the exact same way. The two officially started dating a month later in March of 2017.

The relationship became public only a month later, after a news outlet caught Soobi going to Simon's home and not leaving until the following morning. It wasn't like the couple were hiding their relationship, because they honestly weren't, they just didn't care to make a huge statement regarding it. But after the pictures were posted, they both released statements confirming their relationship.

Throughout the years, they've collaborated on songs together, starred in each other's music videos and have even appeared on different variety shows together. They are the definition of soulmates and everyone knows it.

❛ 𝖩𝖴𝖲𝖳 𝗦𝗜𝗠𝗕𝗜 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲 ❜

━━ 𝗅𝗈𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈
━━ 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝖻𝗂 𝗈𝖻𝗌𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇'𝗌 𝖻𝗎𝗌𝖺𝗇 𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍
━━ 𝗌𝗂𝗆𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝖻𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗀𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗌
━━ 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝖾
━━ 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 "𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗒"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.8K 80
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.5M 26.5K 57
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...