𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐋, 𝗷.𝗯�...

By moonshinegirl13

ˏˋ°• ꒰ ࿐ ࿔* ━━ 𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗕𝗜𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗟𝗟 ❝ I HAD BEEN LOST TO YOU, SUNLIGHT. AND FLEW LIKE A MOTH TO YOU... More

volume one, barbie doll faces

𝐁 𝐀 𝐑 𝐁 𝐈 𝐄 𝐃 𝐎 𝐋 𝐋

173 9 1
By moonshinegirl13

ˏˋ°• ꒰ ࿐ ࿔*

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WELCOME TO 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐋, A JACOB BLACK FANFIC

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ # ༄

ˏˋ°• ꒰ ࿐ ࿔*

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 always the weird one. the blonde one. the bitchy one. the girl that stood out like a sore thumb against her fairer-skinned and darker-haired family members. ( and, to put it simply, people told her that she looked like a fucking barbie doll ━━ she hated being called that ). so moving to forks, a tiny town where no-one knows her, is a miracle in her books. 

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊, the boy that made mud pies with her and that she pinky promised that they'd be friends forever. ( and to them, nothing would stand in the way of their promise ━━ but then renée decided that she didn't want to live in forks anymore, taking her daughters with her ). not to mention that he got hot. and then her sisters boyfriend turns out to be a fucking vampire. so yeah, it can't get any weirder than this.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ # ༄

ˏˋ°• ꒰ ࿐ ࿔*

╔═══════════════════════════╗

𝘿𝙍𝘼𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙎 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙀

( the characters of a narrative )

madelyn cline  ━━━━━━━━━━━━  𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍

❝ 𝘐 𝘕𝘌𝘌𝘋 𝘛𝘖 𝘎𝘖 𝘔𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘊𝘙𝘠. ❞

michael hudson  ━━━━━━━━━━━━  𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊

❝ 𝘏-𝘏𝘐 𝘎𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘕𝘐𝘌. ❞

TYLER POSEY. EMMETT CULLEN.

NICOLA PELTZ. ROSALIE HALE.

BRIANNA HILDEBRAND. ALICE CULLEN.

MAUDE APATOW. BELLA SWAN.

ALEXA DEMIE. ALIA SANCHEZ.

JA'SIAH YOUNG. FREDDIE REECE.

TWILIGHT CAST. THEMSELVES.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ # ༄

.˚ ≡ 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦

i am so fricking excited for this. i really didn't like how s.meyer normalized pedophilia with the whole vampire baby thing. so we're changing it.

.˚ ≡ 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚

death, violence, blood, the usual.

.˚ ≡ 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘

from twilight to breaking dawn

.˚ ≡ 𝗙𝗢𝗡𝗧

times new roman, black background.

.˚ ≡ 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥

i do not own the twilight, or any of its characters, dialogue or plots (though i wish i did). i only own gwen, alia, freddie and any other original character that comes up. all graphics are mine, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.7K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
499K 20.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
137K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...