SANS AU X F!READER ( RENCARNA...

By Keyrakhansa97

what happens if sans has a soulmate and it is human? and not just sans but an alternatif universe sans that... More

prologue
part 1

part 2

77 5 7
By Keyrakhansa97

( y/n) pov

"...dreams." I said surprised.

I was so confused why he was hugging me like this then I felt my clothes wet and I saw Dream crying while hugging me.

"dream!? why are you crying!!!" I said surprised.

"You're back!? You're finally back (y/n)!!!" said dream happily.

what he said made me confused "what does that mean?" I thought.

"...what do you mean dream?" I asked.

he then looked at me in shock " you don't remember anything!? you've back to life again!?." said dream.

I widened my eyes " back to life and dream having a brother!?" I thought surprised.

"Wait ... who's Nightmare?" I asked confused.

dream immediately let go of his arms and looked at me in surprise "did you forget nightmare ( y/n)!? he was your friend and also my brother when we were together before the incident happened." replied dream.

"What happened? I'm still surprised what Dream said." I thought confused.

Then I saw a figure behind the tree which when I woke up, the figure had beautiful purple pupils like dream's but… I could feel a slight negative but harmless aura on the figure.

I kept looking at the figure until Dream shouted my name "( y/n)!!!" call dream.

"Y-yes!!" I answered.

I see dream's face which is very worried now " ( y/n) this time you look really weird!! what's going on and why don't you remember at all!!." said dream worried.

"Dream... (sigh) I'm (y/n) your new neighbor not your old friend." I said seriously.

"W-what..." Dream said surprised.

I saw a serious dream "I am your new neighbor dream... I am not your old friend." I said.

"but you should have half black hair ( h/c) instead of hair ( h/c)?" asked dream.

"I've woken up like this dream." I said.

then he looks sad makes me feel sorry "if this is you ... it means ..." said dream.

I then hugged dream gently while stroking his back gently " I know you must miss your old friend ... but I'm not your old friend dream, really." I said.

dream hugged me back then i looked at the figure and saw a skeleton like dream but he was wearing purple with a crescent shaped crown in the middle.

I felt familiar with the skeleton until suddenly I saw a vision but it wasn't very clear.

I saw a girl like myself along with the skeleton I saw just now sitting quietly under a tree that had golden and black apples.

they both look so calm then i see a bunch of mobs? go to the skeleton and... bully the skeleton!?

I widened my eyes when I saw the girl protecting the bullied skeleton and scolding the mobs.

then the girl healed the wound on the skeleton "oh!! she has magic too!!" I thought in awe.

The skeleton hugged the girl while crying and the girl smiled gently while stroking the back of the skeleton's body.

"I will protect you even if my life is at stake." said the girl.

[ WARNING!! BLOOD AND GORE!!]

then i saw another vision i widened my eyes when i saw they were all dead and many of their organs had all come out.

I feel like throwing up because I saw all this " nightmare please stop !!!" I heard screams.

I then saw the girl who was holding back her tears while looking at "what happened to that skeleton!?" I thought surprised.

the skeleton had black goop on it and one eye had been covered by the black goop.

I saw the girl screaming at the skeleton while crying until suddenly a tentacle stabbed the girl right in the heart.

I widened my eyes my body immediately trembled looking directly, the girl then fell down with a lot of blood coming out of her but even though she was dying ... the girl could smile.

"I'm sorry... for not being able to be with you... and not taking care of you like I... said." I heard the girl speak.

I saw the skeleton widen his eye sockets and cry then it immediately hugged the girl and shouted something.

then I saw a heart with green color coming out of the girl's body then the heart cracked until it finally shattered into pieces.

The skeleton was crying while hugging the girl's body tightly "Brother!!" someone shouted.

I was surprised to recognize the voice "dream." I muttered.

I saw Dream who was shocked because his brother hugged the girl with blood "what have you done brother!!" shouted dream scared.

then everything turned white and I returned to my consciousness, my body immediately trembled remembering the incident.

"That vision... why does it feel real!?" I thought surprised.

"What's wrong (y/n)?" asked dream.

"...dream can you let go of your arms for a while?" I asked softly.

dream then let go of his arms I then got up from my seat and immediately ran to the tree where I saw another skeleton.

I then ran towards the back of the tree and saw the skeleton was surprised, I smiled broadly "I kew it!! You must be him, right!?" I said.

"w-what." murmured the skeleton.

I immediately held the shoulders of the skeleton while smiling gently "You must be a nightmare!! Brother dream." I said happily.

I saw him crying made me startled then remembered my vision, I quickly hugged him so he calmed down.

" huss~ calm down... it's not your fault nightmare." I said softly.

"But... I killed her without even thinking about it and it made me feel guilty all the time!!!" said nightmare.

" What a pity." I thought.

"hey!! how about we meet dream!!" I said.

"dream? ...no I don't want to see his face again." said nightmare.

but I did not listen to what he said and I immediately carried a bridal nightmare.

"I don't want to see you sad so... let's meet dream!!" I said.

"W-wait!! hey put me down!!" screams nightmares.

" nu-uh!! you must always be together with dream and make up!!" I said.

I then ran towards dream while holding nightmare "dream~!!" I shouted.

dream then looked at us in surprise then when i was running i accidentally tripped making me and nightmare fell but i used my body so that nightmare didnt hurt

CRACK!!

I felt one of my bones broke and we both rolled over to near Dream, Dream immediately approached us both worriedly.

"You two are okay!!" said dream worried.

me and nightmare nodded slowly then i tried to get up but felt pain in my leg.

"Shoot!! Don't it be my leg bone!?" I thought.

"( y/n)!! are you okay!?" asked dream worried.

I nodded until I felt my leg hurt again " ouc!! nightmare don't touch my leg!!" I said.

"When we both fell I heard a cracking sound from you and I thought it must be one of your bones!! I told you to just put me down!!" said nightmare.

"I don't want to get hurt, Nightmare." I said worriedly.

then dream used his magic to heal my wound but i refused because i said that i can heal my own wound.

I then used a bit of my magic then my wound healed immediately, then I saw the shocked and amazed face from dream and nightmare.

" woah~ you have magic!! this is the first time I've seen humans still have magic." said dream.

"Not all humans have magic~ I have magic because from generation to generation my great grandmother used to be a witch and passed down from the family." I said.

"I'm curious about your soul trait." mumble nightmare.

"traits? what is it?" I asked confused.

" As children, human soul traits aren't defined at birth. They gain their traits themselves when they experience a situation that requires them to act a certain way. This includes the DETERMINATION soul." answer nightmares.

I nodded "So... what are those traits?" I asked.

"The first is bravery soul!! humans with brave will be orange.

second is the soul of the patient!! humans with patien souls will be cyan in color.

third is the soul of justice!! humans with the soul of justice will be yellow.

fourth is the soul of integrity!! humans with integrity souls will be blue.

fifth is the soul of kindness!! humans with a kind soul will be green.

sixth is the soul of perseverance!! a human with a soul of perception will be purple.

and lastly is the soul of determination!! humans with a determined soul will be red." Dream answered.

"But a rare trait soul is the soul of determination and kindness because not all humans can have such a soul like that and there are only a few who have the trait of determination and kindness." said nightmare.

"Awesome!!" I thought in amazement.

"Now I'm curious about my trait soul." I thought.

"( y/n)? ( y/n)!!!" call dream.

"Y-yes!! what's wrong dream." I said.

"I called you several times but no answer... what are you thinking about?" asked dream.

"I... just curious about my trait soul." I replied sweatdrop.

dream and nightmare looked at each other then looked back at me, I was confused why they were looking at me like that.

"We can show your soul (y/n)!!!" said dream.

"Wow really!?" I said happily.

dream nodded then he put his hand in front of me then came out a heart with little wings on the soul with color ...

"Why is it colorful?" I asked confused.

I then saw the shocked faces of dream and nightmare, they both looked very shocked "what's with both of you expressions... why do you look shocked... is this bad." I said worried with a bit of fear.

dream immediately shook his head quickly "no!! no!! this isn't bad!! we were just surprised to see this trait of your soul." said dream.

"What's wrong with my soul?" I asked.

"This is the first time we have seen a soul like this and this soul... I feel like something strong on this soul." said nightmare.

"Exactly ... and this seems to be the soul of your family descendant ( y/n)." said dream.

I kept staring at my soul in awe "the soul of my family lineage... but mama never said that the soul of the family lineage was like what?

but mama only said that i have magic like our father and ancestor of our family... but mama didn't say about what kind of soul our ancestors had." I thought.

"I don't know... Mama never said what the soul of our family ancestor was like, she only said that I was like Papa and our family's ancestors." I said.

"Maybe I can ask mom if I don't bother." I thought.

I then saw my hands start to fade I was surprised "why are my hands fading!?" I said surprised.

" aww~ you want to wake up ( y/n) ... even though I want to know close to you and your family." said dream a little disappointed.

" don't worry dream...maybe we can meet again when I don't bother or I'll just play at your house." I said.

dream nodded then i saw nightmare with a soft smile " remember ... my legs like this are not your fault nightmare." I said.

I saw that half of my body had faded then I quickly hugged them both smiling "nice to meet you both ... nightmare and dream." I said.

and my vision turns black then I opened my eyes quickly, I immediately got up from my bed to the bathroom because I just remembered that today I will meet my father's representative.

skip time》finished shower

after I finished showering I hurriedly got ready, after I finished I immediately got out of my room to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Maybe today I'll just eat bread with chocolate/nut butter." I thought.

While I was making my breakfast, someone knocked on my door.

I then walked towards my door and opened it "good morning sis (y/n)!!!" Turns out it was kylie.

"Oh kylie!! I thought you'd be here in a few minutes." I said

"Father asked me to come early because he said that if you (y/n) wake up late, if no one wakes you up and it turns out that sis (y/n) has woken up so well." replied kyliel.

i became swetadroop "uncle joshy does know a lot about me." I thought sweatdrop.

"Have you had breakfast, kylie?" I asked.

kylie shook her head "not yet because this morning mom was very busy so I didn't have time for breakfast." replied kylie.

"Then want to have breakfast with me?" I asked.

" Is it true!?" he said happily.

I nodded "yes." I answered.

"Then I'll just chocolate butter bread with coffee, sis (y/n)!!!" said kylie happily.

I chuckled then walked to the kitchen and made breakfast for both of us.

skip time》 after finishing making chocolate jam and coffee for kylie

"Here's breakfast for you, kylie." I said.

"Thank you very much sis (y/n)!!!" said kylie.

I nodded then we both enjoyed our breakfast together, I then looked at my cellphone to check the news today.

"Uhm? Another accident case." I muttered.

I always read news such as murder and accident cases, even I also like the case of the disappearance of a child.

Besides being the owner of a company, my father was also a police officer before he finally decided to focus on the company rather than his police duties.

"Looks like I'll be very busy." I thought.

then I kept reading the news until I saw the news about an accident a few months ago that caused 1 person to die in the accident.

"Exciting news." I muttered.

I then read the news until I saw the name of the victim of the accident, I then saw the name of the victim.

I immediately widened my eyes when I saw the victim's name "what!? Why is her name the same as mine but her surname is different!?" I thought surprised.

name : ( y/n) ( L/n)
age : ( y/a)
female gender.

then I continued to read the news until kylie who suddenly was beside me surprised me.

"Ahh!! kylie don't surprise me!!" I said angrily.

"Sorry sis (y/n) but now it's time for you to go to your father's company." said kylie.

I nodded then drank ( f / d) and my jam "let's go soon." I said.

then me and kylie went out of the house and got into kylie's car.

skip [ lavender company]

after i arrived at my father's company, i immediately got out of kylie's car "you know what to do?" I asked.

kylie nodded while giving a thumbs up, I then entered my father's company.

Inside I saw a lot of workers walking and then I got into the elevator to the 4th floor, when I arrived on the 4th floor I immediately entered my father's workplace.

When I entered I saw some of my father's workers talking about some monsters applying to work here.

I immediately became happy "Monster!? Looks like I have to hurry to get there!!!" I thought.

I walked straight to where my father's workers said, while there I saw 4 skeleton monsters and one of them I recognized.

"DREAM!! BLUE!!" call me.

then the 2 skeletons that I called immediately looked at me, I immediately hugged them both "Finally we meet again." I said.

then I let go of my hug "good morning (y/n)." said dream.

"Good morning (Y/N)!!!" said blue.

I then looked beside them and saw a skeleton that I didn't recognize "hello!! you must be friends of blue and dream!." I said.

they both nodded then blue told me that they were both cross and ink.

"Are you here to apply for a job?" I asked.

they all nodded but not long after i saw blue a little gloomy "but... it seems the boss of this company doesn't allow monsters to work here." said blue with a little sadness.

"This problem again!? How long will the problem regarding monsters work here!?" I thought angrily.

I then patted Blue's shoulder gently "Don't be sad Blue ... I will talk to the owner of this company!! Here and now." I said.

I then asked one of my father's workers for help to call Mr. Shenry and Mr. Ferry.

"While waiting for the two of them to come, how about we sit down first." I said softly.

2 minutes later~

After 2 minutes we both talked I saw Mr. Ferry who was smiling looking at me, I waved my hand at him "hello sir!." I said.

then Mr. Ferry hugged me tightly "Miss ( y/n) is still alive!! I thought for sure you could still survive the accident!!" said Mr. Ferry happily.

I hugged him slowly "nice to see you again sir." I said.

Then I asked Mr. Ferry to sit beside me then he looked at the 4 monsters in front of him in surprise "Miss (y/n)...why are they here?" he asked.

"So here sir ... yesterday I wanted to go here to talk to Mr Ferry and Mr. Shenry but it seems Mr. Shenry can't come so I will just tell Mr. Ferry." I said.

" ... my father before he died he left a letter that said that later the future successors of his company and his work will be his children." I said.

I saw a surprised face Mr. Ferry "You mean ..." said Mr. Ferry stopped.

I nodded with a smile "because I'm the eldest so I will be the successor of my father's company forever." I said.

I can see the happy face of Mr. Ferry "Thank goodness if that's the case Miss!!" said Mr. Ferry.

"I already told you...now it's just a matter of telling HIM." I said.

I just said his name already gave me a headache, then I looked at my monster friend "So... are you guys ready to go inside?" I asked.

they nodded making me smile "Good!! Come on now let's go into Mr. Shenry's office!!" I said.

then i got up from my seat " thank you very much sir ferry for taking your time with me !." I said.

"No problem Miss!! My time is right to meet you." he said softly.

"Then I'll excuse my miss." I said.

then my friend and I walked to the office of the owner of my father first, after arriving in front of his office I immediately knocked on the office door.

knock!! knock!! knock!!

but no call then I knocked on the door again but still no call, then when I wanted to knock on the door louder suddenly I heard a strange sound.

I immediately looked into the doorknob and blushed with what I saw " WHAT ARE THIS!?" I thought.

I immediately walked away from the door with a flushed face " is there something that makes my mind dirty!?" I thought.

"What's wrong (y/n)?" asked dream.

"...don't let anyone approach the door just yet." I said.

" What?" asked the four of them in surprise.

I then pointed my index finger towards the door then I summoned my magic sword from behind and I felt that my eyes would turn blood red.

"Looks like someone will die here~" said Chara from my mind.

"No one dies chara... but I'll give someone a present~" I thought.

"(chuckles) looks like it would be fun~." I muttered.

"bang." I said.

when i said that the sword behind me immediately slid towards the door and smashed the door without any trace, after the door was shattered i could see the most embarrassing thing i have ever seen.

" well~ well~ well~ look at this ... Mr. shenry is with another woman in my father's office." I said in a slightly angry tone.

I saw the two of them widen their eyes in surprise, I glared at them both.

"You ... why don't you work and instead be alone with your boss?" I said.

I saw her face that looked nervous and scared "huh~ so she was forced huh~." I thought.

"You can leave now and get back to work now!!" my orders.

the woman immediately obeyed and came out of my father's office, then I looked at mr. shenry who was sweating.

I then approached him with a murderous look "what is the meaning of all this." I said.

"uhh... that... uhh that." said Mr. sherry nervously.

" WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN!! ANSWER CLEARLY!!" I shouted angrily.

I saw his scared face " YOU DO THINGS LIKE THAT AT MY FATHER'S OFFICE!! DID YOU MAKE MY FATHER'S COMPANY NAME DESTROYED, Mr. SHENRY!!." I shouted.

"I-I'm sorry miss!! I promise I won't do it again!!" he shouted in fright.

I then calmed myself because I almost let Chara take over me ( a/n : after frisk freed all the monsters from the underground they weren't with Chara anymore, then ( y/n) when she was on vacation with her family to mount ebbot she heard voice like a child and meet with Chara.

(y/n) also promised Chara that she would make a soul with her magic as long as Chara did good things like before she died, because the soul they will make into a body is without the aura of hatred.)

"Okay... this time I forgive you but if only I had seen or heard from someone there was something bad with my father's company... you would know what happened." I said coldly.

He nodded quickly "You may return to your office and I will take my father's place now." I said.

"What?" he asked in surprise.

"According to my father's will which was written in the letter before he died ... "that those who will take my place when I die are my beloved children", it is written in my father's letter." I said while showing my father's letter.

he immediately read it and I could see his face filled with shock and ... hatred, I then took the letter and kept it in a safe place.

"Problem solved? You can get out of here, Mr. Shenry." I said with a fake smile.

then he immediately took his things and immediately went to his office, after he came out I walked to my father's chair and replaced it with a new one but still the same with my magic.

I then sat in my father's chair then I saw my father's photo album before he died "I have kept your promise father." I thought.

"Uhh... (y/n)?" call dream.

I widened my eyes "I'm sorry everyone!! I forgot all four of you." I said sweatdrop.

"It's okay!! We know you must be a little stressed with just now." said dream.

"Thank you for understanding me ... you may enter this room now, we will have an interview for the work of the four of you." I said smiling.

I can see the happy aura of the four of them even though I can't see the expression on the face of the skeleton called Cross, I ended up having an interview with the four of them.

skip time》after job interview

After the job interview I finally accepted the four of them, I then smiled softly "Congratulations!! The four of you have been accepted into this job and you can start working in 3 days." I said.

"Is that really (Y/N)!!" said blue.

I nodded then I checked my watch which was already showing 12 noon which was a sign of lunch time "do they want to have lunch with me?" I thought.

"Would you like to have lunch with me?" I asked.

the four of them nodded "of course we want to miss (y/n)." said dream.

"Please call me (y/n) when we are alone." I said.

they nodded then I took them to my father's cafe called 'cafe of love and hope', when I got there I could see the cafe was already a little crowded.

I then ordered a table and we sat at table number 4 in the middle, then I gave them each a menu to order.

then we ordered the five of us while waiting for the order to arrive I chatted with blue about his daily life, he said that his days were always happy and he kept saying how happy he was with his friends.

blue also said that he has an older brother named Papyrus, he really likes to tell jokes,lazy, and smokes?

"skeletons can smoke?" I thought confused.

then he also said that he really likes cooking especially tacos, then he kept saying a lot about him.

I can only listen to him with a smile then I look at cross and immediately surprised when I see he is talking to a small child like Chara or indeed it is Chara.

but the little kid did look the same as the chara i knew, the little kid had hair like Chara but white, pale skin, wore black and white sleeves, and had pink cheeks just like Chara.

"The little kid is like Chara but how can that be?" I thought.

"oh!! I see you've met with X!tale chara (y/n)!!!" Chara said in my mind.

I became shocked and almost fell from my own seat because of Chara who suddenly spoke, I immediately looked at my side with an annoyed look.

"Chara can you not appear suddenly!!" I whispered.

I saw Chara laughing which made me even more annoyed "uhh ... ( y/n) are you okay? You look like you're talking to someone?" asked dream.

I immediately panicked and tried to find an excuse but luckily the waiter came to take our order.

"fuww~ almost." I thought relieved.

"This is your order." said the waiter.

I smiled at the waiter "thank you." I said.

then we ate our food quietly and a little while talking, while drinking my drink suddenly my eyes turned to the tv that preached about ....

"(coughs)!!?" I coughed because the news broadcast news of my father and I's accident.

"They're still interrogating about the accident!?" I said loudly without realizing it.

I immediately covered my mouth while widening my eyes "shit!? I really messed it up!?" I thought.

I immediately called kylie's number "hello kylie!?" call me.

"yes." replied kylie.

"Kylie I want you to immediately go to my father's police station and ask about the meaning of the news!?" I said.

"news? what news?" asked kylie.

"You'll know when you're there and tell them that you were told by my family ok!!" I said.

"Hun!! leave it to me sis (y/n)!!" said kylie.

"I'm counting on you." I said.

then i turned off my phone with kylie and continued to look at the news on tv seriously "did they find anything strange with the accident that time." I muttered.

"( Y/N)!! WHAT'S HAPPENING AND WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE SO SERIOUS? asked blue.

I looked at blue worriedly "see the news is blue." I said.

"Today's news is a re-introduction of a fatal accident that killed 1 person from a well-known corporate family, Mr. (F/N).

that when a few months ago when the police were interrogating about the accident a few months ago it turned out that there was a mistake." I immediately widened my eyes in shock at the words of the news.

" A mistake." I mumbled in fear.

"It turned out that when the police checked again about the accident, it turned out that there was something wrong with the accident!!

the police found a car gas pipe that was cut off and also the brakes on the car resulting in a terrible accident that killed Mr. ( f/n) Lavellyia!!.

But fortunately, the first daughter of the Lavelyia family, namely (Y/N) Lavelyia, managed to survive the accident."

then suddenly my phone rang then I picked up the phone "hello?" I answered.

"( y-( y/n)." my mom said shakily.

"M-mother!! Have you seen the news!?" I said frantically.

"( sob) ... yes ... means at that time, the accident ... means not because of an accident." said my mother in fear.

"Yes mom ... it seems ... this is a murder." I said coldly.

||♡♥|| TO BE CONTINUE|☆★||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
79.9K 2K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
309K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...