Damn it Ocean (Loubbie)

由 ihatesharksss

Debbie Ocean and Lou miller are in love, but none of them dares to admit it, they slowly start falling more a... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaptet 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12

Chapter 11

1.4K 34 32
由 ihatesharksss

Lou woke up wrapped by Debbie's arm and with her head in the crook of Debbie's neck, she could smell her sweet vanilla scent and feel her warmth, her breathing against her. Lou raised her head lightly and kissed her in the jaw, Debbie opened her eyes tiredly and looked down at Lou, who was looking at her with a childish smile.

"Good morning" said Debbie with a sleepy voice

"Good morning baby" Lou placed her head on Debbies level and kiss her lips lightly, then looked at her beautiful face and smiled, then she gave her small little kisses all over her face until Debbie was wide awake.

"Agh I am tired why did you wake me up?"

"Tired from flirting with the big guy back at the pool?"

Debbie rolled her eyes and said "first of all, drop it with the flirting, I wasn't flirting and second, no, I am tired from amazingly making you cum yesterday"

"Oh no baby, let's get things straight"

"Straight?" Debbie opened her eyes and raised her eye brows in mockery "straight shouldn't even be in your vocabulary"

"Shut up and listen, you didn't make me amazingly cum"

"Oh I didn't?"

"No"

"'Debbie Debbie I can't'" said Debbie in a mocking voice, mimicking Lou from the night before. Lou put her hand on top of Debbie's mouth and her cheeks when red in embarrassment, Debbie licked Lou's hand in effort of macking her take it away from her mouth

"You think I care that you lick me, so childish"

"Well last night you didn't seam to think it was childish when I licked you" said Debbie trying to open her mouth through Lou's hand.

"Fuck you" she removed the hand "but on a serious note Deb, what was with the flirting with that guy?"

"I wasn't flirting, besides I was too drunk to even know what I was doing"

"But you know what they say, drunken actions are sober thought" Debbie was going to keep throwing jokes until she realized that Lou was seriously hurt

"Oh baby" said Deb cupping the blond's cheek with her hand "I am very sorry, he is just a guy I met a long time ago but just a friend, and I would never want anyone else but you, are you kidding? I have been in love with you since the day I met you"

Lou smiled and said "okay okay no need to be so cheesy"

"I love you I love you I love you I love you" said Debbie with a smile

" shush you are making me cringe"

" oh really? Would you rather hear me calling you mommy"

Lou opened her eyes surprised "well now we are talking Ocean"  Debbie smiled at her and kissed her, then she started stepping out of bed but Lou quickly took her wrist and pushed her back in bed

"Don't leave" she said brushing her brown her away from her face "please?"

Debbie smirked "you are so adorable" and stood up from bed

"I am not adorable" said Lou angry

"Yes you are"

" no I am not, I am hot, sexy, extraordinary , but I am not adorable, take that back"

"Omg you are suck a kid" Debbie said and ran to the bathroom to take a shower. She turn the water on and got undress then picked her head through the door and said "aren't you going to join me?"

Lou's eyes open up like a kid in a candy store and she ran to the bathroom. She entered and closed the door behind her while looking at Debbie's naked body and the water running down on it. Lou quickly got undressed and joined Debbie, the brunette was backwards to her, Lou placed her hand on Debbie's waist and pushed her towards her making their bodies meet. The blond wrapped her arms around around her touching her soft skin, Lou had her head rested on Debbie's shoulder breathing in her neck making her body shiver.

Lou softly ran her hands through Debbie's body, lightly over her nipples making her gasp, then she started running her hands down, she stop right on top of her pussy. Debbie turned her head to look at her and nodded with a smile on her face, Lou then started to go up and down her slit, Debbie let go a couple of soft moans that made Lou smile every time, then she started rubbing her clit in circles, at first slowly and then faster and faster until Debbi had her head rested on Lou shoulder and Lou had her other hand around her neck.

"Lou"

"Yes?"

"Don't stop" Lou smiled to this and started going faster making Debbie moan loudly and tense up her whole body. Debbie's legs felt weak as sh felt herself getting close and closer, she bit her lips trying to contain the moans but at last she couldn't help it and came on Lou's hand.

She relaxed her body and turned around to face Lou who was looking at her with a smile. They finished the shower and Lou rapped the only towel around herself, so Debbie walked out of the bathroom completely backed and soaking wet.

They both let out small screams and jumped when they saw Tammy causality seating in the side of the bed looking at them, Debbie jumped behind Lou to cover herself just as Lou push her to go behind her.

"Tammy wtf" said Debbie covering her breast

"Oh no need for that, is not like I haven't seen you naked" she said and Lou looked at her with a death stare

"How long have you been here?" Asked Debbie

"Long enough"

"Could you -"

"Yes Deb I could her everything" said Tammy, Debbie's cheeks went red and a mischievous smile appeared on Lou's face. "Anyway I was here to tell you guys that we are going to the mall in 20 so you should get ready"

"Okay thanks Tammy" said Debbie "and sorry about the- you know"

"Yeah don't worry about that, is not like I have never heard you moan" she said while looking at Lou who was about to start shooting flames with her eyes. Tammy left the room and the two relaxed again

"Well that was awkward" said Debbie

"She likes you Deb"

"What? No no way" she said while drying herself with the towel and getting dressed

"Yes totally, she really likes you"

"She is married and has kids"

"Well so is Cate blanchett and she is still in love with a woman"

"Lou" she said walking now in a dress toward her "chill"

"Fine, but if she comes at you I am going to fight her" They both finished getting ready and walked down stairs to the Lobby where the others where waiting

"Finally here" said Constance standing up, they both rolled their eyes

"You both look lovely" said Rose

"Thank you Rose" said Lou, Tammy was sitting down next to Daphne while looking straight at Lou and Debbie with a stone cold look. They all got in the cars and drove to the mall.

"Oh my god those dresses are beautiful" said Daphne "come with me" she said pushing Lou and Tammy with her to the store. The three entered the store, the two blondes giving each other death stares. "I am going to go to the changing rooms to try this out, do any of you happen to speak Spanish?" Asked Daph

"Hindu, French, Italian, but no Spanish sorry" answered Lou, Tammy rolled her eyes and Daphnea entered to the changing room. "Something wrong" Lou said to Tammy

"Me? No why?"

Lou rolled her eyes "don't act like you don't know what I am talking about"

"Is this about this morning? Cause if it is look Lou I have seen Debbie many MANY times naked, so you don't have to get so angry at the fact I saw her naked today"

Lou was beyond angry now "It's not about you seeing her naked, it's about you being jealous of me for having her, you told me that you where over her, but you are clearly not"

"Lou I am married"

"Do you like Debbie?" Lou asked getting closer and closer to Tammy to intimidate her

"Ah what kind of question is that?" Responded Tammy clearly uncomfortable.

"Do you like her?"

"Lou stop this, this is ridiculous"

"Do. You. Like. Debbie?" Said Lou, now very close to Tammy, looking down at her

"I am done with this stupid conversation, when you are ready to have a mature, grown up, conversation, I am all ears, but this is ridiculous Lou" Tammy said and sprinted of off the store

Lou rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as she watch her leave.

"Wow, that was brutal" said Constance popping out of nowhere

"What the hell? Did you listen to all of that?"

"Yeah, every bit, it was wild" said Constance "I really liked the part where you when all ' do you like Debbie'" Constance said in a deep voice mimicking Lou

"I-"

"Don't worry, i got you, look over there" Constance said pointing to a store in the corner.

"Omg you are crazy" Lou said as she saw the store Constance was referring to was a sex shop.

"Here me out Blondie, you go in the and buy a couple of things you know, a vibrator, a strap and some handcuffs too if you are feeling kinky"

"What?!"

"Well if you are into bdsm I don't judge"

"I won't do that Constance, that cray no I won't go shopping in there, only pervs you in that kind of stores"

"Alright alright, just saying, you gotta make the sex amazing and fun if you want to compete with Tammy"

"Okay Constance you are barely old enough to drive so quit talking about my sex life" Lou said

"Fine" Constance said leaving Lou alone.

Lou stared and stared at the store, she really wanted to go cause even tho the sex already was amazing, Constance did have a point, Tammy and Debbie had dated for a long long time and, since she slept in the room next door, she could tell Debbie and Tam really enjoyed themselves, to say the least.

Lou: No don't do it Lou, don't go in there. Yes yes it could be interesting and fun but you don't need a vibrator to do the job for you. Agh fine fine I am going in. Yes. For Debbie. Right?

Lou caved in and with her head down walked into the store, it wasn't obviously the first time she was in a sex shop but this one was different, it was all kinds of kinky. Shyly Lou looked through the surprisingly big store, she, very embarrassed picked up a pair of handcuffs, cursing herself for being so kinky but at the same time smiling at the thought of what she could do with them. She ended up picking a couple of vibrators  and lastly but definitely not least she picked up a strap.

She walked shyly to the cashier and lightly covering her face in embarrassment, the women in the cashier looked over the stuff Lou had picked out and then spend a good 10 seconds staring at Lou up and down, and smirking. Miller payed for the stuff and left the store looking nervously to every direction in embarrassment.

"What are we watching?" Asked Nine ball to Constance who was just laughing "is that Lou?" Nine said surprised to see her walk out of the store

"Yup" said Constance about to crack up laughing "told her to go in there but I didn't actually thought she would"

"Damn"

Lou: oh shit Nine and Constance realized I went in there. Fuck. Oh fuck and now they are laughing. Okay I just have to own it, nothing wrong with being a little dominant and kinky.

"So Lou, what did you got" said Constance containing a laugh

"Well Cons that's a secret only for Deb to find out tonight" Lou answered in a deep and Australian accent, making it sound so sexy the other two could only smile at her and deep down envy Debbie.

From the corner of her eye Lou spotted Tammy, who was now looking at her. Lou smiled to herself but her triumph was quick to vanish, as Tammy started walking towards Debbie who was drowning in shopping bag.

"Oh come here honey, let me help you" said Tam taking some of the bags off of her arms

"Thanks you Tam Tam, you are such a sweet heart"

Tammy smiled "what did you buy?"

"I didn't exactly bought them you know but I got a bunch of dresses, oh and some perfumes, and" she said getting closer to Tam to whisper in her ear "I got some black lingerie.

Tammy gasped and tried to contain her self as a feeling went up and down her "oh, that's nice, you always looked so good in the black one I got you"

Surprise filled Debbie's face but she smirked and said "I did look very hot in it didn't I" Tammy nodded "but Tam you in the red one was enough to.." Debbie stopped herself, feeling Lou's eyes on her. And as it couldn't get any more awkward, from out side a store came the tall and big figure of Keanu Reeves.

He locked eyes with Debbie and Lou turned around to see what she was looking at

Debbie: shit

Lou: fuck

Deb walked towards Keanu and wrapped her arms around him kissing him in the cheek, Lou was right there besides her waiting to be introduce.

"Hey I didn't expect to see you here, I thought your plane left today" said Debbie

"It did but it got cancelled" he said in his deep voice that once maid Debbie melt in his arms

Lou cleared her throat interrupting the moment and Debbie was brought back to reality and said "Keanu this is Lou, remember I told you about her, my best friend, partner in crime" Lou looked at her with a smile "and now my girlfriend"

Lou smiled, she loved this woman way too much

"And Lou this is Keanu"

"This is the guy you met in a bus, a plane or the one that use to be your assistant?"

Debbie wanted to disappear as Keanu, with his always noble smile, opened his eye in surprise

"I am the bus guy, nice to meet you Lou" he said extending his hand

"Like wise" she said shaking it

"Oh hello there" said a voice from behind there backs

"Tammy? Gosh it's been forever" Keanu said hugging her "how are you"

"I'm great, yeah, kids are doing great"

"Wow that's crazy, last time I saw you, you and Debbie where so in love, you guys where amazing together" he said and a wicked smile appeared on Tammys face as Lou's jaw tightened in anger. Keanu and Debbie looked at each other and then at Lou realizing the uncomfortable comment. "I am so sorry Lou I didn't realize" he apologized, Lou smiled and as she was about to respond Tammy answered first,

"Is okay Keanu, nothing that Lou doesn't know already"

————————
Super weird chapter and kind of boring, and I know it has been forever since I last updated but oh well, next chapter will be more fun, Lou will use all the things she bought at the store so yeah. I love reading comment so thanks for that, enjoy and sorry for spelling mistakes.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

13.1K 547 24
𝘀𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗵 𝗽𝗮𝘂𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 | roadtrip with the ocean's 8 cast ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗢𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝟴? ...
50.8K 1.8K 22
"I'm gonna steal from Trump" "The only thing you can really steal is my heart, Debbie"
3.7K 209 11
Debbie ran away from home and tells her story...if there wasn't her love Lou.
34.6K 1.1K 25
Lou Miller never thought she will meet her biological mother. She was angry for leaving her in the doorsteps of an orphanage. How will she accept her...