Emo boy and you

By biersackisnotonfire

Hey, this story is where you can date emo boys.... Kinda.... Well let me explain.... I'll put (y/n) and that'... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Hey!
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
A/N
chapter 7
chapter 8
A/N - I'M BACK BABY
ummm

Chapter 1

5.4K 124 30
By biersackisnotonfire

Hey!! Enjoy this book ok? Ok? Ok? :P anyway... You where reading?....

--------------------------------------------
(Y/N) PoV:
I woke up one day, and looked in the mirror I saw my hair was a mess so I brushed it. Then I remembered my mum said I could die my hair black and get snake bites today. I screeched in excitement. I quickly got dressed and ran downstairs. I quickly got my shoes on and ran out the door. my parents looked at each other asking themselfs if they should have let me do this.
I ran and only just managed to get the bus.
I got on the bus and sat down. only 10mins later did I realise the cute/handsome emo boy sitting behind me. I looked at him and he smiled so I smiled back trying not blush. He leaned over and asked me where I was going "oh, just going to get piercings" I smiled in reply "no way, me too" he answered. I smiled "you wanna.. Uh.. Maybe go together?" He asked. i nodded in a agreement as he sat next to me.
TIME SKIP 10 MINS LATER:
I looked at his arm that he accidentally uncovered from being covered by his sleeve. I noticed that he had cuts all over his arm. he smiled and quickly covered his arm back up embarrassed. he blushed and looked forward. "its fine" I said smiling "really?" He asked. I nodded. "oh, I'm Blake" he said smiling "im (Y/N)" I replied "wow, what a beautiful name" he said looking at me. "thanks" I said blushing. "so, do you like Asking Alexandria?" He asked pulling out his phone and headphones "i love Asking Alexandria!" I replied then he passed me one side of his headphones and he put the other side in his ear. we listened to: 'not the American average' and 'the irony of your perfection' until we get to the bus stop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...