A Feeling Of Normality [Bucky...

Oleh Nini_Laufeyson

A Feeling Of Normality - A Bucky Barnes x Reader Fanfiction Who can understand the pain you had to go through... Lebih Banyak

Part 1. How it all began.
Part 2. Nightmares.
Part 3. Secrets.
Part 4. Fearlessness.
Part 5. Bucky and Captain America.
Part 6. Berlin.
Part 7. Team Cap.
Part 8. Hiding.
Part 9. Wakanda.
Part 10. A Little Dispute.
Part 11. A new day.
Part 12. Drinks With Friends.
Part 13. True Powers.
Part 14. The New Bond.
Part 15. The 1940s.
Part 16. Dating Advices.
Part 17. The Date.
Part 18. At Full Peace.
Part 19. Memories.
Part 20. Drawings.
Part 21. Files.
Part 22. The Past.
Part 23. Friends And Protectors.
Part 24. A Feeling To Relate To.
Part 25. Coping.
Part 26. A Day Off.
Part 27. The Person Now.
Part 28. James.
Part 29. Everyday Life.
Part 30. Red Energy.
Part 31. Saving The Winter Soldier.
Part 32. Admiration.
Part 34. Drunk Nights.
Part 35. Old-School.
Part 36. Crazy In Love.
Part 37. Still There.
Part 38. Something New.
Part 39. The White Wolf Returns.
Part 40. Infinity War.
Part 41. Inevitable.
Part 42. Whatever It Takes.
Part 43. Time Travel.
Part 44. Sacrifised
Part 45. Assembled.
Part 46. Reunion.
Part 47. Time.
Part 48. Retired.

Part 33. Russian Vodka.

712 24 13
Oleh Nini_Laufeyson

Natasha and Sam are in the living room, the russian spy feeling bored watching the movie that Sam has picked out and lifts her gaze happily when [Y/N] joins them. "Hey Nat, there's mail for you" the latter says just as surprised as Natasha feels when she moves her gaze skeptically to look at the box in [Y/N]'s hand.

"A mail bomb maybe?" Sam asks equally skeptical, his right eyebrow raised.

"Why always so negative" sighs [Y/N] and puts the package down on the living room table and pushes Sam's legs off the sofa to sit next to him. "The box is from Barton. It was packed in another box adressed to the Outreach Center."

"Clint?" Sam repeats skeptically and now looks at Natasha, the corners of her lips formed into a slight smile as she reaches for the package. Sam and [Y/N] curiously watch as Natasha unpacks her mail and takes out a bottle of Russian vodka and some Russian delicacies. "Alcohol?" asks Sam, puzzled. "Doesn't the selection of our bar suit your taste?"

"Why is Barton sending you alcohol?" [Y/N] asks just as confused and then discovers something else in the package. There's a small box with cake in it, above lies a card which Natasha grabs now and smiles at the few lines full of congratulations signed not just by Clint but by his entire family. Added are two pictures that Lila and Cooper drew for her. "Natasha Romanoff, please don't tell me it's your birthday today!" [Y/N] exclaims in surprise.

Natasha just shrugs but smiles slightly. "Why did not you say anything?" [Y/N] asks angrily and jumps up from her seat, which Sam immediately occupies with his feet. "Happy Birthday" she congratulates while hugging Natasha.

"Birthdays have never been my thing" Natasha answers the question with a shrug as the two women let go of each other.

"And Steve just forgot about it?"

"He doesn't know either. Nobody but Clint knows my date of birth."

"Natasha Romanoff" rebukes [Y/N] rolling her eyes. "There is no way we will let your birthday go unnoticed or spend it by watching Sam's terrible choice of movies."

"I heard that, Little Miss Earthquake!" Sam complains from his seat.

"Good" [Y/N] says. "Someone had to tell you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two women spend the early evening together in Natasha's room. Laughing and drinking a bottle of champagne while they get ready for the evening together. "There's no way" [Y/N] laughs, blushing, when she sees the way too tight and short dress that Natasha is handing her.

"You promised me that you would all dress up for me!" Natasha pouts.

"And we will! Do you know how hard it was to persuade Bucky to put on a shirt that wasn't missing at least one arm?"

[Y/N]'s big grin makes Natasha laugh again. "Well, I won't let you wear pants today either!"

"Miss Romanoff, I am a decent lady!" [Y/N] rebukes her friend and has to laugh because Natasha's words didn't sound the way she meant them and Natasha sheds a tear as she laughs along. Some would think the two of them are drunk but they're just enjoying their time together. "I have an outfit in my room. No pants, I promise. But covers some more skin."

"Well, then get it so we can get ready. You are an attractive woman, [Y/N] Sharp. Time you show that more often."

"That sounds like a lot of make-up and hairspray" [Y/N] sighs with a smile.

"Well, we dress to impress. And I think there's a handsome ex-soldier downstairs that you'd love to impress" Natasha winks but [Y/N] quickly leaves the room, smirking.

* * *

A group of five would certainly cause a stir so the small Avengers group has no other option than to spend the evening at home. So less than 1.5 hours later both women are ready for the dinner they ordered and to spend the evening together by playing party games.
Natasha has opted for a long leather skirt in black, a wine-red blouse with a deep V-neck and matching pumps. She curled her hair slightly and tied it a little so that it wouldn't fall on her face. Her eyelids are adorned with dark red eyeshadow and black eyeliner, as well as black mascara and the color of her lipstick matches her shirt.

[Y/N], on the other hand, is dressed more subtle but her change is just as remarkable compared to her otherwise cozy outfits. She wears a long sleeved black shirt and a dark skirt with white and brown highlights and light pumps. Her legs look longer than in any leather outfit Natasha has ever borrowed her. Her [y/hc] is curled again and hangs loosely around her shoulders. Her look is completed by brown eyeshadow and dark brown eyeliner and a light lipstick.

Sam greets them with whistles when they joyn their friends downstairs and Natasha smirks widely, feeling proud of dressing [Y/N] up in anything but pants. Her eyes wander to Bucky instantly to watch his reaction when he sees [Y/N] and does not get disappointed. His eyes widen and his face blushes some, causing Natasha's proud smirk to widen. It's more than obvious that [Y/N] has an effect on Bucky that she's not even aware of. Like an older sister, Natasha feels very proud of her and can't wait to see how the night will go on.

The three men are all dressed up, just like [Y/N] has promised. Steve wears a dark suit, Sam a black long sleeved shirt with a blue tie and Bucky wears a dark red long sleeved shirt that, just like [Y/N] had promised as well, isn't missing a sleeve. "You really got Barnes to dress up for tonight" Natasha compliments her friend whispering, which [Y/N] answers with a slight chuckle. They walk over to the dining table where the food is already waiting when Bucky jumps up from his seat and pulls out a chair for [Y/N]. His cheeks turn red instantly when he realizes what he has done and that everyone's attention is on the two of them now. Smirking widely, Steve gets up from his seat as well and pulls out a chair for Natasha.

"Well, if tonight isn't the best opportunity to spoil our ladies" Steve winks to save his best friend and even though it slightly works, Natasha and Sam raise their eyebrows at Bucky, trying to hide their own smirks.

"Thank you" [Y/N] whispers when Bucky brings the chair closer to the table and sits down again. Her cheeks are slightly reddened, feeling fluttered by Bucky's action and yet she feels sorry for the unwanted attention he's been getting.

Bucky blushes as well but he waves her a soft smile nonetheless. [Y/N] quickly grabs her glass of wine that the men have poured them in already and raises it. "Cheers to the only woman who could kick everyone's ass in here" she says cheerful and hopes it draws the last bit of attention away from Bucky. Her eyes wander along the table until she meets Natasha's gaze. "Happy Birthday, Nat. To many more birthdays that you'll learn to spend with your friends" [Y/N] winks and Natasha chuckles.

"Cheers to Natasha" the men shout and raise their glasses as well.

"Cheers to me, I guess" Natasha mumbles as she sips on her drink.

***

Once dinner is over, Natasha and [Y/N] get up to clean the table but earn loud complaints from the three men.
"You two are not doing anything, tonight" Steve says as he takes the dirty plates out of Natasha's hand.

"Except getting us some more drinks as you wait for us in the living room" Bucky adds.

"Absolutely. There's no chance I'm going to miss out on Sam and you getting drunk tonight" Steve smirks and replaces the emptiness in Natasha's hands with her wine glass as he pushes her towards the living room.

The same moment Steve says those words and while Natasha answers, Bucky watches the right moment and places his hand on [Y/N]'s back to get her attention before she leaves. She turns her head to look at him and his own face moves closer until he's close enough to whisper, his hand still on her back. "You look beyond stunning tonight" he compliments her and enjoys the blush on her face that his words cause. "And if I may add: hot too." He moves away from her, a smirk laying on his lips as [Y/N]'s cheeks turn deep red now before she hurries after Natasha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, this was a nice game" Natasha says proudly as she collects her prizes from the poker game she has just won. The three men look at her all annoyed as they have not just lost some of their money but their ego, too. Only [Y/N] smirks because she's always been bad at that game and the frowns on the men's faces entertain her way too much. "Now, I know three of us can't get drunk but how about a drinking game nonetheless? It might lift up your mood."

She winks and [Y/N] chuckles, already getting up to get some glasses. "I guess we're done with beer and wine?" she asks her friend and Natasha nods.

"Steve wants Sam to get drunk, don't you remember?" she answers and looks at Sam challenging, a smirk on her lips and a spark in her eyes.

"I'm pretty sure I can outdrink you" Sam answers as he rolls his eyes but only earns whistles from his male friends.

"That was stupid, Wilson" Bucky says.

"Never mess with a Russian" Steve adds.

"Especially if that Russian is Natasha. She'll definitely outdrink you" [Y/N] says as she begins to mix some longdrinks for everyone.

"You three can talk, having that serum in you and probably never having been drunk before" Sam replies.

"Well, actually..." Steve answers smirking and looks at Bucky.

"Don't you dare to finish" Bucky answers with a death-glare and Steve turns back to his friends chuckling.

As [Y/N] hands Steve his drink, she leans closer to his face. "I'd love to hear some of Bucky's drunk stories later" she whispers and then grabs her own drink to sit back down next to Nat. She looks at Bucky, sitting next to Steve, already missing his near, even though he sits across her. Bucky returns her gaze, probably feeling the same even though he feels a lot more comfortable around Natasha and Sam by now. "What kind of game were you thinking of?" she asks Natasha with a smile when she moves her gaze from Bucky to look at her friend.

Natasha has a playful grin on her lips when she lets her eyes wander over everyone before she looks back at [Y/N]. She's ready to play Armor for Bucky and [Y/N] tonight and enjoy a fun night with her friends. "Never have I ever" she answers and [Y/N] smiles widely.

"I remember that game! I don't remember playing it but I remember the rules!" she says proudly.

"Well, this is getting interesting. Let's see what Little Miss Earthquake still remembers" Sam says and earns a growl from Steve.

"Sam..."

"Don't worry, Steve. Sam's just afraid he's going to reveal more than he wants us to know" [Y/N] says playfully. "Let's start, Nat."

Natasha enjoys the cold feeling of the longdrink in her hand as her gaze wanders until she meets Steve's blue eyes for a moment, causing her lips to form into a slight smile. "Never have I ever used a fake ID" she says and sees everyone but Bucky and Sam take a sip of their drinks. "I don't know if I can believe you" she says to the two men as she takes a sip of her drink as well.

"I don't think the Winter Soldier really needed an ID..." [Y/N] thinks out loud and Bucky smirks.

"Yeah and I have not needed one" Sam just shrugs and his eyes move to Bucky, who's next in row. "Your turn, cyborg."

Bucky rolls his eyes at that nickname and leans further into the couch, his eyes move to [Y/N], the [y/ec] of her eyes helping him to focus and feel less nervous with all eyes on him. "Never have I ever broken a bone" he says and now everyone takes a sip of their drinks.

"Never have I ever cheated in a card game" Steve continues and Natasha takes a sip, the rest doesn't move.

"Not the recent poker game!" Natasha says. "I don't need to cheat to beat you guys. It was for work" she simply shrugs and looks at Sam's, who's turn it is now.

"Never have I ever been arrested" he says with a smirk and watches as everyone, including him, takes a sip again.

"Look at us, being all badass" Natasha chuckles.

"Your turn now" Sam says to [Y/N].

Said one returns his gaze, a smirk forming on her lips as she realizes which three of them have to drink next. "Never have I ever been hungover" she replies and watches as Bucky, Nat and Sam take a sip. Steve waves her an amused smile because she's helping him to get his friends drunk.

"Now, as we have warmed up a little, let's make things more interesting" says Natasha and looks straight at Bucky. "Never have I ever peed in the shower" she says, knowing it's going to take at least one more round before he warms up. All three men take a sip of their drink.

"You too, Steve?" [Y/N] asks and sees him blush as he laughs in embarrassment.

"Every boy or man does that sometimes!" he defends himself.

The game continues for some turns before each turn gets more into detail and releases emberassing details that no one is that shocked about to find out. Eventually, it's Natasha's turn again. Her eyes wander from Bucky to [Y/N], a slight smirk on her lips, not any different from her smirk before to not give away her thoughts. "Never have I ever felt attracted to a person in this room" she says and her eyes are glued on her friends. No one but her moves, as she takes a sip and Steve blushes, knowing very well that it's about the fake kiss they once shared. Things never got further but he too has to admit that there was once a certain kind of attraction, so he moves his glass to his lips as well.

"Oh, hold on. Play by the rules, fellows!" Sam complains loudly and looks at [Y/N] and Bucky.

"He's right guys" Natasha agrees.

Sam turns to Bucky, his eyebrows slightly raised. "You've been staring at her all night long. Not to mention all the other times you spend time together. Whatever this is between the two of you - it's still going on. So drink!"

"Sam... Please..." Steve mumbles as he knows that the alcohol is slowly speaking out of Sam's already way too honest mouth. "Don't tease them again."

"What? You don't think they've done the do?" Sam asks and Steve basically shrinks deeper into the couch, his face covered by his hand and his face turns the darkest shade of red his friends have ever seen on it. [Y/N] almost spits the alcohol in her mouth that she has drank to keep the game ongoing.

"Oh my God... That's not what I want to imagine my friends doing together..." Steve mumbles and everyone chuckles.

"Just take a sip of your drink Bucky and go on. It's the easiest way out of this" [Y/N] says. "Even Steve admitted the tension between him and Nat."

"I'm definitely not going to carry your drunk ass upstairs" Bucky says to Sam, glaring at him angrily but does as [Y/N] has told him. "Never have I ever gotten or given a lap dance" he says quickly, not caring about the new direction the game has taken a few turns ago, as long as they don't bring up his relationship with [Y/N] again.

"You know..." Nat mumbles and takes a sip as she leans closer to her friend. "Just because Rogers and I have kissed, doesn't mean he didn't mean you with the sexual tension" she says smirking and [Y/N] blushes. She looks at Steve and as the man feels his female friends gazes on him, he turns his head to meet [Y/N]'s [y/ec] eyes and sends her a warm smile. "The way you two behaved back in the woods? Who knows what he really felt back then" Natasha whispers even quieter but [Y/N] chuckles.

"His mind has been on the Carter's ever since I know him. If you couldn't change his mind, I'm scared no one can" she answers nonchalant and sees as Bucky takes a sip of his drink with a sloppy grin and Sam drinks as well. Her eyes widen slightly but knowing about his playboy-stories, she's not too surprised to find out he's gotten a lap dance already. Still, as if he could read her mind, his eyes meet hers and they look at [Y/N] apologizing. But [Y/N] just waves him a smile to show him it's all good. She doesn't blame him for anything that he did in his past. Most especially not for enjoying his life.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

351K 9.1K 24
Never underestimate the power of someone's apartment door. - Bucky Barnes is a lost man with a metal arm that is just looking for some place for shel...
754K 20.1K 30
After the events of D.C., The Winter Soldier escaped both HYDRA and SHIELD with barely his life and a mix of memories that he couldn't put back into...
151K 5.7K 52
Bucky Barnes is the former Winter Soldier, recovering from seven decades of trauma. When he is brought to the compound by his best friend Steve, he m...
1.7M 38.3K 28
Y/n is the daughter of the world famous Billionaire, Tony Stark. Your life is as normal as it can be until Bucky Barnes enters the tower and turns yo...