Satine | KTH

By fantasybangtan

In this book within a book, plunge into the escapades of Satine Fontaine, a woman on the run from her tumultu... More

Author Notes
Playlist
Prologue
1. Tale of Two Lovers
3. Satine Fontaine
4. Room Forty Five
5. It Started With Coffee
6. I'll Keep You Around
7. Their Story Starts Here
8. A Deal of Sorts
9. Pretty & Shiny
10. Smells Like Change
11. A Surprise
12. Undisclosed Tension
13. Diana
14. October of 96'
15. It's A Date
16. Avoiding Problems
17. A Storm's Brewing
18. Diamond Among Stones
19. Rooftop
20. Just a Kiss
21. Coquette
22. Trials and Tribulations
23. Bite Back Harder
24. The Test of a Friendship
25. à la folie
26. She's Armed
27. The Right Thing
28. Perpetual Despair
29. The Verdict Is
30. 3:0
31. Sinners Play as Saints
32. A Lady Never Shares
33. Real Men
34. Dropping Like Flies
35. As Expected
36. A Romance Novel
37. Domesticated
38. Love, Greed & Betrayal
39. Interstellar
40. 5:0
41. Belle of the Ball - Part 1
42. Belle of the Ball - Part 2
43. Doomsday
44. Je t'aime
Best Seller
46. Her Grand Finale
Bingo
Epilogue

2. Dynaco

13.8K 487 469
By fantasybangtan

»»————- ♥ ————-««

DYNACO

Dynaco Bar, Brooklyn NY, November 1996

In a forgotten alleyway, off a forgotten street in Brooklyn, sat a bar. Dynaco was its name to be specific, although no one ever was. Most people knew it as the shithole where shitty bands would play shitty music whilst getting absolutely shitfaced.

For Taehyung, however, it was home.

Moving to New York at the age of eighteen would be a tough decision for your average guy, but not for Taehyung. For him, it was the best decision he'd ever made. Endless nights of practising bass in his alcoholic father's garage and then getting violently beaten afterwards led him there and he wouldn't have changed a thing.

Living in a Brooklyn loft, which was most likely a drug house previously, judging by the number of syringes scattered along the floor when he moved in, just set the tone for his future. Nothing excited him more than the authenticity of the nineties: grunge, sex and rock and roll was all he craved and life was offering him nothing less.

With no serious commitments and taking whatever life threw at him, Taehyung sat at the bar with his three bandmates, sending looks of disgust at the rival band playing in the corner.

"I don't think I can handle any more of this..." JK sighed, chugging back his fifth pint of beer.

"I think my ears are bleeding," Yoongi agreed, lifting his forehead from the sticky bar top.

At the far end, slowly turning his head to face his bandmates with his mouth hanging open and eyes somewhat crazed, Hoseok couldn't believe what he was hearing. "You think your ears are bleeding? I have to witness that guy crap on one of the best drum solos in history. John Bonham is turning in his grave."

Taehyung wasn't planning on making friends when he moved, it was actually the last thing on his agenda behind trying out the best bars and visiting Rudy's guitar shop. He had always been alone and loved it - until he didn't. Seven months in and he met JK busking on the subway. Usually, he wouldn't have stopped to make conversation but there was something about his voice that left Taehyung mesmerised. He didn't even know how it happened but they ended up back at Dynaco's, miles from sober, and in a heated debate on who was the greatest guitarist of all time. JK was partial to Eddie Van Halen's riffs and Taehyung was constantly astounded by Brian May's ability to make a guitar sound lyrical. There was no right answer of course, but if there was one thing the two of them loved, it was somebody that was just as passionate about music as they were.

Yoongi and Hoseok didn't come around till later, they were both regular raging alcoholics at Dynaco and it took months for Taehyung and JK to convince them to join the band. Most of the time because Yoongi wasn't even awake to reply.

It all worked out for the best though, because fast forwards four years and they were all somewhat sober enough to perform three days a week at various bars across the borough.

"I don't think the bastard even tuned his guitar... What do you think, Tae?" JK scoffed, spinning around on his stool to face his best friend. "What the- Where the fuck has he gone now?"

Both Yoongi and Hoseok followed JK's gaze to the empty space where Taehyung was residing less than thirty seconds prior.

"Probably gone for a piss." Hoseok shrugged, extending his neck to search the space. "Wait, nope, there he is." He pointed over to the booth their friend was leaning against; letting the new bartender chat him up. "He must emit some kind of girl attracting gas, I swear. Become a drummer they said, you'll pull girls they said... What a load of crap."

"Small and brunette," JK assessed, ignoring Hoseok's rant, "someone's definitely getting laid tonight."

Taehyung had a type and his friends knew it, in fact, half of Brooklyn knew since he had practically slept with at least eighty percent of the eligible women. He couldn't be blamed for his good looks though and in his defence, he never approached them. Taehyung had a strict rule never to chase a girl ever since reading a Rolling Stone's article. It stated that a true musician shouldn't have to try; they should just ooze sex appeal. They were words to live by.

"Did you get her number?" Yoongi asked as Taehyung slumped back down.

Taking a leisurely sip of his whiskey; not even flinching as he turned to blink dismissively at his friend, Taehyung mumbled, "what do you think?"

"Aish, one day you'll leave one for the rest of us."

"What are you talking about? JK's fucked twice as many birds as me," Taehyung tried to defend.

Concealing his scoff, Hoseok muttered under his breath, knowing his low timber would still have him heard. "That's because he won't settle for anything less than three girls in his bed at once..."

"Why settle for one when you can have three? That's my motto!" JK beamed, lifting his glass to fake cheers.

Inherently scared of relationships, JK had left his hometown in Virginia to escape his ex-girlfriend. He would never admit it to anyone other than Tae, but after having his heart broken once, he swore it would never happen again. Which brings us to the self-branded 'ninety-six, fuckboy JK' - as he liked to call himself.

"I'm starting to get bored," Taehyung sighed, resting his chin on his palm. "There's nothing to these girls, they're all carbon copies of each other."

"God, life is so hard..." Yoongi mocked, glancing over his shoulder as the doorbell clanged. "Hold on, I take that back. Life isn't hard, life is fucking amazing. Damn."

Following his gaze begrudgingly, each member glanced back, dropping their jaws one by one as a flash of red entered the bar.

Her aura was something, alright. Captivating, enthralling... whatever you wish to call it. All you need to know is that their eyes didn't leave her for a single second.

Weighed down by a pair of burgundy Doc Martens, she had legs for days covered by a pair of extremely ripped tights. Her faded Guns N' Roses tee was swamped by a just as oversized leather jacket meeting the mid of her thighs, proving off the bat that she had exquisite taste in music.

If she didn't have such an incredible body, the final feature would have been enough of a selling point anyway. Boy, was the last feature the most alluring.

Hair pulled back into a ponytail with two curtains pulled out at the front, was a colour like no other. It couldn't quite be described as auburn, no, there was too much red in there for that. In the dim-lighting of Dynaco, it could have been mistaken for brown, but as she passed the threshold, the gold dangling lights hit her in such a way to reveal the taste of wine they didn't know they'd been craving.

"Holy shit..." JK spluttered, spitting his drink all over Hoseok.

"Not cool, bro!" he groaned, wiping his face but still not taking his eyes off the Goddess propping herself at the far end of the bar.

"Twenty says she orders a whiskey to look cool," Yoongi wagered, wrapping his arm around Hoseok's neck from behind to get a better view of the young girl.

"You're on."

"I'll have a red-headed slut, please." The most extraordinary accent spilled from her full lips as she called across to the barman, her body arching forwards to reveal far too much thigh and to show the prominent outline of her waist to hip ratio. "I don't drink whiskey," she whispered, rolling her head around to the three boys fixated on her ass.

"Shit. She heard you, bro!" JK scoffed, slapping his friend on the back as he got up to make his move. "Tough luck."

Turning his head away in a sulk, Yoongi ignored the burning in his gut as JK sped to sit down next to her, and mumbled something about her not being that good looking anyway.

"Don't lie, dude. That is the fittest bird I've ever seen in my entire life, right Tae?" Hoseok nudged his friend. "You're being awfully quiet?"

"Not my type."

"Shocker."

He wasn't lying, she was far from it, but that didn't stop his heart from beating rapidly as she caught his eye.

With irises the deepest shade of brown imaginable, sat within the most attractive prolonged almond lids smudged with black liner, Taehyung was astounded that people like her even existed. He followed her features down to her sultry pout, licking his own lips in starvation, yet wishing away the lingering image of them moulding against his own.

It wasn't right.

After being hit on for the final time by Hoseok, who wouldn't stop talking about how she resembled Daphne from Scooby Doo, the mysterious woman glanced up from beneath her lashes at the final boy sitting the furthest away.

With long hair as black as a crow's feather, purposely unkempt in a shaggy and textured style, was quite possibly the most handsome man she had ever seen. Smirking at the way he kept glancing over at her and scoffing to himself whenever he got caught, she raised her brows as if to say, 'are you next?'

"So what's your name?" Hoseok asked, tapping his fingers against his glass and breaking her from her daze.

Fastening her sights back on the dainty looking man in front of her, she enjoyed the way he fumbled over his words. She clearly made him nervous. Leaning forwards so that her lips were parallel with his ear, she whispered, "I don't give strangers my name." Usually, she also wouldn't break into a man's bubble after three minutes of knowing them as they often get the wrong idea, but Satine wanted a clearer view of the more grubbier James Dean over his shoulder.

"I'm not a stranger, I gave you my name," Hoseok chuckled nervously, finding the confidence she exuded intimidating.

"I suppose you're right," she sighed softly, picking up the shot of red liquid that matched her hair exactly, "but first, who's your friend?"

It was rude and she knew that, but she obviously didn't care for she was too caught up in her crow's blackened orbs. If she didn't know any better, she would have thought he was undressing her with his eyes.

Following her gaze over to his friend, Hoseok tried to conceal his hurt. "Who, Taehyung?" He questioned, his face contorting out of habit. "He's our bass player, we're in a band."

"That's cool," the words rolled right off of her tongue.

"I'm a drummer."

"Mmmm."

"We're called Delayed Chaos."

"Edgy."

She wasn't paying attention to a word he had to say, she just let him chatter on as she continued giving the mysterious one the eyes.

Clocking on to her disinterest, Hoseok turned to Dan the bartender who was giving him an irritatingly sympathetic look.

On the other end of the bar, Taehyung smirked to himself, shaking his head at the woman trying so desperately to make him sweat. She was something alright. He decided to head to the bathroom, anything to get him away from Red Sonja over there. Five more seconds locked in her gaze and he would have broken his promise. There was no way in hell he was getting up to meet that woman.

"You're really beautiful..." Hoseok started up again, deciding to give it a final shot.

Again, she wasn't listening. She just watched as her crow got up and walked into the back. She didn't know how he was able to scramble his way into her brain when she was adamant she didn't have time for men, but he did.

Completely disregarding Hoseok's compliment, she left him in the middle of his sentence. "Mmmm... I'll be right back."

"Okay, yeah that's cool, see ya later. I'll be here when you return," he tried to sound casual, but it came out incredibly desperate.

With her heavy boots scraping against the stained vermillion carpet, she made her way through the wooden doorframe that she watched Taehyung leave through not even thirty seconds prior.

There were only three doors: one on the right that had a ripped piece of paper reading 'Staff' on it, one in the middle that seemed to be a unisex toilet, and the last being the fire exit.

Following her instincts, she pushed open the toilet door, turning her nose up instinctively at the decor. The narrow interior was covered ceiling to floor with graffiti and vulgar stickers. Directly opposite sat only two cubicles, one with the door hanging off and the other occupied. She wouldn't dare touch anything in there, but when the toilet flushed and the lock turned she gave in to the idea pretty quickly.

Rushing to the sink to wash her hands, not wanting to come across as a stalker, she peered over her shoulder as the cubicle door opened and Taehyung strolled out.

At first, he seemed a little shocked by her presence, stopping in his tracks as she moved her head slightly to the music, but a small smirk eventually rose to his lips as he put two and two together.

"Sorry..." he muttered, trying to scoot past her to the other sink, accidentally rubbing his groin against her ass as he passed.

She knew exactly what he was doing, and she had no problem whatsoever if he wanted to play that game.

"Sorry," she repeated as she reached over him to pull out some paper towels from the dispenser. It may have seemed innocent, but as her breast slightly grazed him, he instantly hardened in his pants.

Coughing to excuse the obvious problem occurring in his skinny jeans, he decided to strike up a conversation with the red-headed beauty.

"So what's your name, Red?"

Tossing her towel in the bin on the way to the door, she turned to the man trying his best to sound relaxed and uninterested. "Do you really want to know my name? Or do you want something else?"

He wanted the something else... but a name would have made it easier during the vocality part.

"Just trying to be polite," he shrugged, leaning against the stall.

"I've never been one for nice boys." Her tongue rested against her top teeth.

The sexual tension filling the four walls could have been cut with a knife.

"Thank fuck for that," Tae let out almost tiredly, "I'm neither."

The red head blinked, confused by his words. "I'm sorry, I don't follow?"

"Just because I was trying to be polite, doesn't mean I am. Also, I like to think of myself as more of a man than a boy."

"Ooo, the defensive type, that's more like it," she teased.

Slowly strolling towards her, stopping inches away, he expected her to flinch. Of course, what he didn't know is that she wasn't like most girls - in many ways she was, but when it came down to men she had a few strict rules.

Watching curiously as his hand brushed past her waist, she scoffed once she heard the click of the bathroom lock.

"You think I'm going to sleep with you in a toilet- Taehyung, was it?"

"How do you know my name; have you been stalking me?" He over-dramatically gasped, placing his hands on either side of her head on the door, locking her under his tall stature.

"Don't flatter yourself, big guy," she said, patting his chest. There was a power-play thing going on and she was having none of it. "Your little friend told me."

He was handsome, in a maddening way. She knew this because only one other person had given her the same burning feeling in her gut, and she was doing everything in her power to escape him.

With their eyes trying to work each other out, Taehyung played with a loose strand of her hair, twirling it around his finger. "You want to kiss me," he whispered, filling his victim's senses with the unique combination of whiskey and menthol.

It was intoxicating.

Insulted by how boldly self-assured he was, she pushed herself off the wall, making him stumble back. She stalked forwards until she had him against the cubicle door opposite, and then latched onto his belt to hold him in place.

"Not as much as you want to fuck me."

Her front teeth dragged across her plump bottom lip as she over pronounced each letter, leaving his own parted in stupefaction as her sweet breath fanned his face and sent a wave of electricity through his body. After that, he made a mental note never to listen to that journalist from Rolling Stones again.

It was silent for a second before Taehyung let out a gravelly "fuck it" and slammed his lips into hers.

After the starved demon was unleashed inside of him, Taehyung gripped hold of her thighs, lifting her against him as she sucked on his tongue. He placed her down on the edge of the sink, pulling her jacket off and sparing no mercy when removing the rest of her clothes.

Her once ripped tights, that couldn't really be called tights in the first place, were torn in half by Taehyung who was a little too feral in the lead up to seeing her little black thong.

He watched in delight as she unbuckled his belt and pulled at his jeans eagerly. What came next was his favourite rattle of the metal hitting the floor with a clang. It was like music to his ears.

Already, there was a level of passion to their duo - one they couldn't quite explain, nor wanted to. Sex was just that to them, no strings attached and definitely no feelings. But as Taehyung tore her thong from her body and positioned himself at her entrance, there was a flash in both of their eyes, promising the other that this was no one time affair.

How could it be when they were both pretty sure it was going to be the best sex of their lives?

There was no talking, only a mixture of heavy grunts, moans and the occasionally elongated curse word that couldn't be counted as the English language for it was practically inaudible.

He thrust in and out of her as if his life depended on it and she adjusted to him perfectly like her pussy was made with him in mind. The way he left the deepest most darkest bruises on her neck every time the pleasure intensified, was his signature move. It's not that he wanted his women to remember him and bell down his line for a repeat of what he was sure was the greatest night of their lives, it was the satisfaction of knowing that most of those women were going home thinking, dreaming, and touching themselves to the view of his love bites.

As their tongues moulded together, leaving a sheen of moisture of each others lips, Taehyung gasped for air as his red temptress latched onto a chunk of his hair and yanked his head backwards to reveal his veiny neck. He has been with girl's that craved dominance and tried to force him into submission before, but they never truly succeeded. He wasn't a bad guy, in fact, he was a really good guy, that's why he let them have their fun for a tiny bit. However, the woman in front of him, taking his dick like an absolute Goddess, could have had him on his knees begging for her in her entirety any day. The way she dug her tongue into a dip in his neck - she was dangerous, that's why he couldn't give her the luxury of his submission.

"Fuck," he groaned, his voice coming out forced and gravelly as he started to lack oxygen.

Proud of her efforts as his thrusts became sloppier, proving he was close to his climax, she focused on her own, wondering if he was actually going to bring her there.

She shouldn't have ever doubted him as she let go of his hair and rested her head back against the cracked mirror to enjoy the feeling building in her gut. Taking her relaxed posture as a sign he needed to have her screaming, he brought one hand up to her nipple, squeezing it with enough pressure to make her wince, then dropped his other down to her swollen clit.

Taehyung never had any trouble finding it, and never had a problem making his women squirt with it.

Using his thumb to rub her vigorously, whilst keeping the pressure to her nipple, he watched as his masterpiece was thrown around by his cock on the counter.

She was screaming- No, not even screaming, she was crying out, begging him to continue as her legs trembled and her whole body convulsed. The view of her squirming as the water sprayed from her pussy had him in raptures as he too arrived at his high.

Smirking to himself as he watched his cum dripping down her folds and onto her ass, he leant back against the wall, pushing his damp hair off of his face.

She was sprawled out over the counter with her crimson bangs clinging to her glistening forehead and her legs still open and quivering as she tried to catch her breath.

"How about that name, Red?" Taehyung stuck his tongue into his cheek at the glorious view of her raw lips - the ones stained with blood after he'd bitten them a few too many times.

Trying to gather the energy to lift herself up, she blinked slowly at Taehyung with her exhausted, mascara stained eyes.

"Satine," she whispered, breathlessly. "Satine Fontaine."

»»————- ♥ ————-««

A/N

So there you have it, the night Taehyung met Satine.

What do you think? What's your thoughts so far? I'm writing in a different style than I'm used to and enjoying it thoroughly! Hope you likey likey!

That steamy scene was something alright, teehee.

Don't forget to follow and vote for updates! I'm currently writing this book all in one go. So I don't think there will be any updates soon. Hopefully should finish it by the end of this year x

So face-wise this is the Taehyung we're dealing with but slightly less put together. If you're unsure of 90s grunge, look it up! It's a lot of faded tees, ripped jeans, worn out boots etc...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 115 20
In a twist of fate, Y/N finds herself stepping into the shoes of Hoseok's previous makeup artist, only to be met with an immediate animosity from him...
502K 37.3K 49
"Shush, You are safe now I will protect you from the monsters outside Nothing in this world can hurt you now After all, No one will be able to touch...
141K 9.3K 29
Jeongguk rescues a homeless punk off the street - bright eyes and fiery, Kim Taehyung turns out to not be the one that needs to be redeemed. An age...
53.2K 3.7K 65
You're finally here; your dream vacation spot has been South Korea for years. You and your best friend finally get the adventure you've been craving...