Coming out from the closet

By Sunan_xoxo

Love , love , love It comes in different form, doesn't it? More

Luna
school project
Jousa
Sarah
State of confusion

Sarah

43 6 2
By Sunan_xoxo

The sun finally shines after a long period of  raining heavily , the alarm beeping since 1 hour and Sarah's still in her bed .  A 15 year old curly brunette . In  her highschool first year  , bopping her head over some MCR songs (my chemical romance) . Ranting  about how life sucks in tørndelag a  well-known state  in Norway . As she slowly changes into her uniform . Sarah's bus arrives, she rushes to the bus and somehow manages to get a seat . As she sits down and the bus starts the sound of it's engines . A car honking behind really annoyed her , Sarah  garbs her ear plugs and continues to play  MCR .

Sunrays directly fall into her eyes as she look out of the window

"we are still halfway through school oh man ! " little does  she knows that the bus had just made another  stoppage right after her . 

Annoying  kids at the back shouting their lungs out , Sarah pulls out her ear plugs and takes a sneak peek at the two students sitting at the back , they turn out to be a couple.
Sarah proceeds to make  a disgusted face .

Her petite blonde - like friend , Alex. Seemed  really bothered by looking at Sarah's perspective towards a  relationship .
In grave anger Alex  uttered
" Sarah
  they are just living their life "

"I know I know "
"But think about it ,relationships are uncool
"All guys do is clingy stuff and then break eachothers heart in the worst way possible "
Alex who has got her heartbroken more then ten thousand times,  tend to be quiet at this statement .

After a long discussion about teenage mutant Ninja turtles they finally resch their campus .

The ambivert duo enter the campus .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
156K 5.6K 26
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
36.2K 64 14
๐Ÿค if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! ๐Ÿค