MATTER, BNHA (on hold)

By -n1trvx

โ„ข๐™จ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ง โ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–šโ–žโ–š In which Midoriya Izuku tries to t... More

00 - intro
00 - character info
00 - prologue
01 - green, green, green
02 - if you like piรฑa colada
03 - lucerito
04 - a fleeting encounter
05 - flying corks hit flaming trash
06 - beer pitcher
08 - no touching
09 - exam trial 001, failed.

07 - de dulce

858 63 9
By -n1trvx

"The guy you killed, Haruka, was it? Who do you think he works for (Y/n)? And what do you think he told Alejandro?" (Y/n) started to grind her teeth together, she placed her intertwined hands on the marble table. "That motherfucker actually broke out of there? Or what are you trying to say?" She moved her hands to her lap while Izuku was trying to figure out what the two adults were talking about. "Heard he was rounding up people through a part of the cartel that didn't get caught by the heroes. So I wouldn't necessarily say he's out of Tartarus. Yet." The boy leaned closer, "Who's Alejandro?"

"I mean, I know you said mom's ex-fiancé and you said cartel...oh!" The green haired boy's red eyes lit up, he stamped his fist onto his palm. "El Cartel de Dulce! You said Alejandro as well, so that means you're talking about the gang that makes drugs into candy. So I'm guessing dulce means candy, right?" A hand ruffled his hair, "You're correct, Izuku. It's good that you know that, but now, what do you think he's gonna do Kagero?" She took her cold hand off his head. "I'd suggest to keep your boy out of sight for a while, y'know how that fiancé of yours is. Y'know what number to dial if you need help."

Giran stood up with a grin and sauntered over to the door, "Ex-fiancé. You know that." He chuckled, "Yeah, yeah. See you (Y/n), Izuku." He waved at the man while the latter closed the door behind him. (Y/n) sighed and stood up. "What's wrong (Y/n)?" She placed her hands on her hips, "Nothing. But Kagero is right, I'll have to keep you out of sight. I'll put up a barrier while you clean the beach. Nothing bad's gonna happen either way, so you don't have to worry about it." He stood up and followed after seeing her open the door. "Right, fight training!" He was excited for it.

The green haired woman smiled at his enthusiasm, "That's it Izuku." When she turned to him, a chillingly terrifying look flashed in her eyes. Her lips hardened into a straight line and her face felt hot with anger, 'If that mother fucker dares lay a hand on Izuku...I'm gonna kill 'em.'

A few days later

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" A loud yell made all of the birds in the vicinity—fly away in a flock. (Y/n) crossed her arms as she watched Izuku—whom was standing on top of a large pile of scrap—scream out to his heart's content. Beads of sweat rolled down his body and his new muscles tensed and untensed with the heaving breaths he took. His face scrunched up, "AHHHHHH!!!!" Another scream broke free from his chest. The sun was setting, he stopped screaming to catch his breath. The green haired boy was ready to get down and get off, but he started tipping over.

The red eyed woman shot up from sitting on the brick walls of the beach and shot towards her falling son like a bullet. She easily caught him in her arms and carried him. "I did it..." Even if he was tired and fatigued, he smiled at her with all the brightness in the world. She let out small laugh of amusement, "Yeah you did. I'm really proud of you, kid...Y'know that, right?" They sat down on the sand. She heard small sniffles from the right of her, "Thank you...so much." He threw his arms around her shoulders and forcibly pulled her into a hug. 'He's getting his sweat on me...!!!'

(Y/n) reluctantly pat his back, then discreetly grimaced once her hand was covered in his sweat. But the boy was crying, so of course, she had to pull through it. "You don't have to thank me, m'kay? You mean the world to me, so this is just the bare minimum." He cried harder and his tears got on her shoulders. "Hey, hey. It's okay, you can let it all out." And from then, phase one of Izuku's training was complete. He was strong enough for fight training now. The green haired woman dug her fingers into the sand—almost immediately after, the trash pulverized in an instant. "Look at what you accomplished..."

The boy rose his head from her shoulder and looked over to the shore. His eyes swirled with amazement, he really did all that? The reflection of the sunset on the pristine water lit everything up. Even if it was due to (Y/n)'s powers that got rid of the trash, he collected it and took it to the junkyard all by himself. That was about ninety five percent of it. She slowly stood up with the sand slipping off of her fitting green maxi skirt and off of her ruched light green shirt. "Wanna see something cool?" She tilted her head while holding him up a bit by his arms, she wiped his tears with her icy hands.

"That'd be okay..." He smiled with a small sniffle, "Okay, c'mon!" Zero Two easily pulled her son right up and they got closer to the water, they were both barefoot—so when the water rushed in—they could feel the slightly warm water rush onto their skin. She stuck her hand out and pushed the younger a tad behind her. 'What's she gonna do?' A shockwave shot out of her palm and her eyes snapped into a glowing red, they stayed in that form. All of a sudden, the water started to rise upwards in a slow motion. Another shockwave burst from her skin, pieces of left over rubble, garbage, plastic—

Just trash in general that had detached itself from the water, making it even cleaner than before. "Wow..." The green haired boy gazed at the glinting water in awe, he decided to ignore the nasty looking goo that also detached itself. The trash was disintegrated and the goo shot into the sky and dissipated. Due to all the waste and toxic waste inside of the beach water, aquatic life couldn't live anywhere near there. So Izuku wondered how different sea animals started to pop up. "But I thought you could only make dead clones of living things?" Coral, seaweed, and different plants popped up as well.

(Y/n) was creating an entire ecosystem. "Mm, I don't think I confirmed that for you 'Zuku. I can make living and non-living things. And animals are something that's easy for me since I know their structure and anatomy. That's what I studied in high school after all." The water slowly flowed around them while the animals got familiar to the new place they were placed in. "I can wire their brains however I want...so some of them will serve to clean the water and disintegrate trash that ends up here. And just one will absorb all of the oil and toxic chemicals."

"Woah, all that for just this?" Izuku didn't think (Y/n) would be the type to do something so kind. But it seemed like it was only humans she had a grudge against. He didn't fail to miss the little twinkle in her eyes when she started to create some pretty orange scaled fresh water fish. "It's the least I can showcase to you after all that hard work, is it pretty?" There were different colors everywhere. Not one dull color in sight, and some pretty rocks appeared, those would be placed in the bottom of the beach. "Yeah, it is..." The boy stuck his hand out and let the water rush on his fingers. She flinched as her quirk took on a domino effect.

From Izuku's fingers to the bottom of his feet, from his heart to his lungs, then from his nervous system to his blood. Her power checked his body involuntarily, so a vast amount of information was transmitted to her brain. "Something wrong mom?" His serotonin levels were off the roof, his iron was low, she could tell he was thirsty due to feeling of his bristly tongue brushing against the roof of his mouth. "Nothing mijo," she cut her quirk off from him and kept focus on the liquid. She pushed everything back into its place while the sunset finally ended and it was getting darker.

Zero Two placed a hand on her hip and wrapped one of her arms around his shoulder. "C'mon. Wanna go to the Muse? We can grab something to eat?" The sweat that was on his body had vanished and he was wearing his gyms shorts with a regular t-shirt now. "Let's go, we haven't eaten junk food in a while." They started to walk out of the clean beach vicinity. "Huh?? What about all the-" A hand was placed on his mouth, making him be quiet. What he was talking about was all the fatty foods that she had made him eat all the time. But that was for muscle of course.

"That doesn't count schoolboy!" His eyebrow twitched, "I don't even go to school..." She puckered her lips and looked away, "You're still a boy."

"But-"

"No buts, Izuku!"

A ear piercing shatter was heard from Zero Two's office. Izuku felt himself jolt at the excessively loud sound effect, he looked over to Nobara who was blanching. "What was that..?" The brown haired woman didn't even want to look at the office's way, everyone else inside of the club decided to ignore the shatter. Only some time before that, the green haired duo had arrived at the club and from there—Giran was waiting for them, more specifically, (Y/n). She had given Nobara and Izuku the go ahead for them to eat without her as she had things to settle with the information broker apparently.

It was about Alejandro and his candy cartel, "What the fuck did you just say?!" That was when she threw the tequila bottle to the wall—trying her best not to unleash her overpowered quirk. Giran stuffed his hands in his pockets—remaining nonchalant as ever. Though the baby hairs on the back on his neck couldn't help but rise on instinct. "They're trying to target Izuku kid. Haruka let them know allll the details, they plan to kidnap him and sell him into a se-" The ground started to rumble, the red light district started to shake—sending people into panic. "You have to calm down."

"You know you can take care of this easily right? You're a master manipulator, I'm only telling you because I don't want anything happening to you or your kid." (Y/n) leveled her balance by placing her hands on the marble table. The place stopped shaking and everything my resumed back to normal—she had used her quirk to erase the last seconds of everyone's memories. With the exception of Kagero of course. "I'm gonna rip that mother fucker atom by atom while he's conscious...and I'm gonna burn his precious cartel to the ground. They don't get to fuck with me."

"Nevertheless Izuku." Her eyes wouldn't stop glowing, 'She's not gonna calm down anytime soon. It's better to let her take care of it instead.' Her assassination costume formed onto her body and the only thing left for her was to grab her long fur coat from the coat hooks on the back of the office door. "Stay here and take care of Izuku, or at least tell Nobara-chan to take care of him. And don't let those dancers near him, they're always trying to pull on his cheeks and he doesn't like it." She opened the door—maybe a little too harshly because it slammed open and ingrained itself into the wall.

It left an imprint and a small crater, the gray haired man sweat dropped. He followed her out of her office and he walked towards Izuku and Nobara, the two were chatting and eating simultaneously. But sure enough, they did notice the green haired woman flouncing towards the exit in. "Huh? Where is she going? Isn't she gonna eat?" Izuku was about to get up and run after his mother but Giran's hand pat his shoulder. "Zero Two has something to take care of at the moment kid. She'll be back soon, probably." The boy pouted but compiled and sat back down. Nobara sent a look towards the man.

He nodded his head a bit, which left Izuku to wonder all by himself.

"Huh? What's this? Have you finally one to your senses (Y/n)? What a surprise to see you here, I heard you had a son. Fourteen years old, huh? Yet you're barely gonna turn twenty two...so, how does that work?" A man with long black hair intertwined his hands and leaned his elbows on his wooden desk. 'Stop calling me that name...you don't get to call me by the name he gave me. Ugh, I definitely hate this.' "He's my darling. And tell your lackeys to get their nasty...grimy...disgusting ...icky...nasty-" An irk mark appeared on the cartel member's foreheads, all of which one's were in the room at the time.

"You already said nasty-"

"Nasty, contaminated, unclean, dirty, filthy, grubby, mucky, hands off of me." She finished her rant with a sneer and Alejandro gestured his men let go of the green haired woman. 'Why am I waiting time? I could just kill them all right now...don't want to show any mercy. And I have to get back to Izuku, it's already been twenty minutes.' "You're the same as already Zero Two," the brown eyed man sighed and leaned back. His lips started to etch into a smirk, "So you're gonna accept the deal?" She let out a breath through her nose and decided to plaster on a charming smile.

"I'll work under you...for sure, I don't know how you got out of Tartarus..." But if he was still there—it would be easier to kill him and leave the heroes to deal with the body. Not that she could despose of everything herself but it was less work that way, and less time wasted on someone as irrelevant as Alejandro. "But if you really want me, you can have me." The assassin had circled around his desk and plopped herself onto the polished wood. Next to the stacks of money—which were being counted. She leaned closer to him, "C'mon, think about it y tu cartel."

His face drooped into seriousness while his men watched closely, the door bursted open—surprising no one since there was only one person so dramatic- "What is she doing here?!" The right hand man. Anthony Antonio and whatever his last name was. But he goes by Tony. (Y/n) crossed her legs and leaned her head back to look at the new arrival, she let out a small laugh. 'He looks so much more attractive now...' His white hair was fluffier than usual and his purple eyes seemed brighter. He could still remember his moans of ecstasy when she- "Get out!"

If everyone could stop cutting her off, that would be just amazing. But she guesses that things don't always go her way. Albeit it was cute to see the man's flustered face again, and the angry expression take over Alejandro's face. "Calm down! And stop yelling!" They started going back and fourth—making the rest or the members irritated. 'Ending this now...what a drag.' And with that, the massacre began with her hand plunging into Alejandro's chest and nothing but air, slicing Tony's head clean off.

'Revenge time!'

-kiyo (2620 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 23K 44
๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š๐š‘ (๐š—.) ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š— ๐š๐š˜;...
25.5K 1.1K 22
โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
18.4K 1K 21
-๐๐Š๐ƒ๐Š ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐†๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ. ๐ˆ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ ๐Œ๐ข๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข...
692K 16.5K 98
(Y/N) (L/N). A fifteen year old girl who was known as the sweetest to all, never has a mean bone in her body, always faced the toughest times with a...