Until you♥️

By _writer__90

COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? ... More

Introduction
Bloody Jerk!
Why do I care?
Brave!
Moron!
Give me patience!
Idiot!
Definitely Crazy!
The view is mesmerising!
This girl is a trouble!
Again!
Am I not happy?
My saviour!
Silly girl!
What the actual fuck?
Snap out!
Ufffff!
Something is not right!
My first one!
Finally a smile!
Maybe!
No goodbye?
Pervert! Control!
Offffooo!
Yeah! Calm down.
Don't go down the lane!
What's wrong with me?
Hella heart eyes for you!
Me getting married?
Disappointed?
Don't get distracted!
He is such a task!
That's impossible!
We have a date!
Someone's jealous!
Is it that bad?
Aarav being kinky?
I think I am whipped..!
Shirtless Aarav is a treat!
This is our routine.
That's my weakness..!
Stop getting distracted!
This smile is to die for!
Don't rile her up!
I know this look!
This infuriating pig!
Too much cuteness..!
Not an update
Am I in love?
It can't be true!
Marriage is out of the question!
Goodbye, it is then!
There will be no her!
I soo missed her!
I've already fallen for it.
Temporary happiness..!
Damn his long legs!
With love?
She is that magic..!
I can't do this..!
How did I survive without her?
Until You♥️
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

How did I get soo lucky?

20.4K 1.2K 43
By _writer__90

Shanaya Oberoi

Today was finally the day when I get married to Aarav.

I was squealing internally in excitement.

After a hell lot of drama my personal drama queen a.k.a Aarav agreed on a grand wedding. He just wanted to get married the day after her proposed me. He even said that if our families were not ready for us to get married in a haste we'll elope & get married.

Can you believe it?

Flashback

Jaan. Can you come pick me up? My car just broke down in the middle of the street near the park.
He said on the call while I was bust trying to make something for dinner.

Yeah! I still did not learn cooking completely.

Well! Who needs to, when i have Aarav?

Send me your location. I'll be there.
I said and hung up.

And yess! He still does not say things like hello & bye on call.

The same old jerk!

Just the soft version of it.

I got his location and taking the car keys. I left to pick him up.

When I parked near the park, I saw his car standing at a distance but he was nowhere to be found.

I called him and then his call was not reachable.

Maybe, He is waiting in the park.
So, I walked towards it.

I entered the gate and the scene I saw was mesmerising.

There were candles all along the path. The trees were covered with lights. Rose petals we scatterd. And when I looked a big
Marry Me was written.

It is soo beautiful!

I think, I should leave. I might just spoil someone's marriage proposal.

I turned around and heard Aarav calling me from behind.

Confused, I turned around and saw Ahana & Abhi pushing him in between the decor.

"What are you doing here? Let's leave. We might spoil someone's surprise." I said walking towards him.

And he just stood there rooted on his spot and said
"We can't spoit it. This is your surprise." He said giving his best dimpled smile.

Gosh!
That was killler..!

"You're joking." I asked him shocked.

"No! I'm not." He said and still stood there looking here & there nervously.

I started squealing.
"Aarav! You're really proposing me? Oh my god! I can't believe it." I said jumping around and he still stood there like a statue.

"Hold my damn hand!" I said to him rolling my eyes.

And he just looked at me confused.
"Hold my hand! Are you going to propose me without actually holding my hand and standing there like a statue?" I asked rolling my eyes.

And his cheeks turned pink.

Soo Adorable!

He took a deep breath and pulled me to him by my waist.
"I'm sorry. I am too nervous." He said sighing.

"What are you nervous about? You already know my answer you just have a put the damn ring on my finger." I said smiling.

He just chuckled at it.

"I love you more than I have ever found a way to say it to you." He said kissing my forhead.

"Jaan, I know because of me our love has been messy, crazy, broken. But I promise no one will work harder to make you happy or cherish you more than me." He said kissing my cheek and I just stood there stupedified.

It is not everyday that he expresses how much he loves me.

" I know I don't say it often but just so you know everytime I smile at you, I just have one thing in my mind and that is
How did I even end up with such a beautiful soul?"
He said & I chuckled.

"What to say. I am just awesome, I know." I said flipping my hair and he smiled shaking his head.

"Every morning reminds me of all the wrong things I've been chasing around all my life. Until I found the right one- You. So, Be mine?" He asked and went on his knee with a box in his hand which had a beautiful diamond ring.

I just started crying.
"Hey! Jaan, what's wrong? I knew I would fuck up. That is the reason I was nervous." He said getting up from his knees and holding my shoulder.

I just hugged him tightly and buried my face in his chest.
"Yess! I am ready to be yours since forever!" I said in a muffled tone and he visibly relaxed.

I pulled away and kept my hand in front of him while grinning.
He slipped the ring in my finger and kissed it.

"You'll hold on to me, even if gets difficult?" He asked.

"Until the very end." I said and kissed him on his lips.

Flashback Ends

I am very sure he would be hell nervous by now and must be pacing around in his room.

The beautician was doing my hair and Ahana Di entered my room panicked.

"Di, what's wrong?" I asked her worried.

"Aarav! He is going crazy. He says if he does not get to see you he might just face a panic attack." She said & I laughed and then he entered from behind.

The moment his eyes laid on me, he relaxed.
"Aarav! You're not supposed to see her." Shruti said standing before him.

"Whatever!" He said and started coming towards me.

"You know right? I love you?" He asked kissing my forhead and someone just whistled.

Ohh god!
He had to do it before everyone.

I just looked down blushing.
"Aarav. I know ofcourse! That is the reason we are getting married today. Get back to your room." I said sternly.

"I can't wait to be yours." He said whispering in my ear and kissing my forhead once again he left.

How did I get soo lucky?
Mom, Dad & Daksh entered my room.

Mom hugged me tightly and said
"I'm surely going to miss you. But, I am too happy for you. I love you."

"I love you too." I said getting emotional amd I saw a few tears falling from my Dad's eyes.

"Dad!"
I said and hugged him.

"I am not crying." He said.

"Yeah I can see that." I said chuckling.

"Don't miss me much. I am just 20 minutes away from you. You know right?" I asked wiping his tears and he just nodded.

"I am not at all going to miss you." Daksh said and Myra smacked his shoulder.

"I know you will." I said hugging him and he instantly embraced me rubbing my back.

"Can't you just stay with us after getting married?" He asked and everyone else laughed.

"It was you who provoked Aarav. Now face the consequences." Myra said laughing and Daksh just groaned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 28K 45
"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐌𝐈�...
1.5M 58.6K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
1.1M 50.3K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
235K 18.8K 59
Rudra Malhotra ❤Love? People are lucky to have real love in life. I am just not one of them, I am from the unlucky list of people. Aanya Raichand ...