Mafia step brothers 2

By luvbangton

So,this is the season 2 of the book 'Mafia step brothers'!Hope you all will enjoy! "Who are you?" the girl as... More

Introduction
Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30(End)
announcement
Announcement
Secrets of Bom

part 24

16.3K 942 360
By luvbangton

Bom went inside Taeri's room in that night. She decided to tell him the truth. She felt like she is dragging him to an unescapable hell without saying the truth.

She saw him on the balcony looking outside the deep forest. She went closer to him slowly.

"Taeri" her silent whisper took his attention.

He looked back and gave his warming smile to her as usual. His smile shined under the moonlight so brightly and she could see some hidden emotions swarming in his eyes.

"Hey"

Bom stood next to him and stared at the green forest mixed with darkness. She felt his loneliness. He is like a stranger who got lost in this terrible dark forest. And she dragged him into this. And the thing she is gonna do will definitely break him down even more. She looked at him.

"You look troubled" he spoke softly.

She licked her dry lips trying to start a conversation. "Taeri, I'm sorry for dragging you here--"

"It's okay" he cut her off and smiled. Somehow that smile was filled with sorrow and pain. "This is better than staying as an clueless idiot. I atleast, " he paused a moment looking at her every facial expression. "Got to know about my cousin "

His words hit her like a truck. Her wide eyes stared back at his blank ones.

"W-What?"

"The fact that you being my cousin sister. You are Lee Joonkie's daughter"

"How--How did you know?" All the air inside her have been knocked out by now.

But relaxing her every muscle,he gave his usual smile to her. He hid his pain. She gasped when he pulled her to a hug.

"It doesn't matter now. I can't say that I'm happy because it would be a lie. But this is not something I can ignore forever. I already had known since the day I started dating you that you will never be mine. Because your heart was never with me. Your eyes never shined infront of mine as the way they did whenever you were with him. I dated you to let you go one day. And the day has come already"

Bom was frozen. She couldn't utter a word. But he spoke. His words. His sincere words.

"I never imagine to let you go as a cousin brother. But it is already like this. I can't change it"

"Taeri" she whispered. "I'm sorry"

He parted away and looked at her with a smile.

"Please don't give me that look Bom. There is one thing that I am glad. I thought that I'd have to leave you once and forever. Thought I had no place in your life. But now,,,,,I think I have own a place in your life. Today I might leave you as a lover but I am coming to you as a brother. I might not be upto your 7 brothers but I will try to be a brother to you. Just give me some time to adjust to this change"

Bom held his hand squeezing it softly. She smiled sadly. His forbidden love for her has no place in this world. Not every lover has to not give up. Some lovers have to give up. For the sake of a beautiful day ahead. It would hurt. It would feel like stabbing your own heart. It would make you feel lonely. But it has to be done. Because it is forbidden. A sin.

Bom came out from the room. She could hear his muffle cries through the half closed door. Is it an end for his love?or a beginning to a new happiness? Only time can answer.

3 months later

It has begun. The war.Not a one night war. It is a war which had no ending until they kill the main root.

Things were not going as planned. Everyone had to join the war. Meaning everyone. Bangtan tried their best to stop the war but it wasn't possible. Lee Jun Jihyun had corrupted government informing that they will put a fullstop if Bangtan handover Bom to them. And for the people's safety,they had asked Bangtan to handover her but that was not gonna happen in this life. That woman even involved normal people at this rate.Some people ran from their houses while others did their best to survive. This brought a conflict between government and Bangtan.

It wasn't a war of personal problems anymore. It was a war to take the authority and power. The woman was sick from her mind. She had no mercy. At this rate,government might go under economical problems. It was a sick mafia menia. It was against the law to involve normal people and government for their mafia wars but Jun Jihyun had crossed her limits too much. Not even government had the power to go against the power held by Bangtan and LJ group.

Bom was affected the most. She never expected that woman to go to this extent. Initially she had thoughts of surrendering but it would have been a stupid move if she ever did that. That woman will not stop until she destroy Bangtan.

___ Attention please, Due to an emergency war situation,the Kim luxury mall will be closed right now. Leave the mall right now!___

Bom's voice was heard through the speakers alarming the normal citizens. It was an unexpected situation. Enemies only attacked at nights but now they blowed their next plan by attacking Kim luxury mall.

The attack was thrown at the exact time when Bom stepped into the mall with Jungkook. They only came to check on some things according to some given informations from their spy men. But it turned out to be a trap. Luckily, Bom and Jungkook had bought few of their men with them but they were not enough to fight.

Soon,the mall was filled with gun shot sounds. Jungkook hid behind wall and tapped on his earpiece. "We need a back up!" He whispered yelled." Into the mall!Hurry!"

"On the way Jk!"  Taehyung's voice was heard from the other side." Where is Bom?"

Jungkook loaded his gun peeking from the wall to see anyone." I lost her on the way while running. I need to find her now"

Jungkook walked forward while shooting whoever come to his way. 

Meanwhile Bom was running through the shops to save herself. Suddenly she was tuckled to the ground by a man. He was on the top of her trying to stab her but she was holding his wrist tightly not letting him. With her all might she pushed him away. She pulled her gun and shot him on the head. Just then she heard some whimpers. At first she thought that it was just a puppy but then she realised that it was a kid. She walked towards the sound carefully. Inside the gucci shop,a small boy was hiding himself with cloths.

She widened her eyes. The kid was a lost kid and was scared out of his wits.
He peeked out a little but again hid like a little lamb. He looked like a 5 year old.

Bom got out from the shop with the boy in her arms. The boy hugged her neck tightly like a koala.

She heard some gun shot sounds near her ear. She looked back only to see 3 men running towards her. She hugged the boy tightly and started to speed up. Now she has to be extra careful.

BANG!!

She felt herself flying forward with a big stinging force on her shoulder. She gasped feeling herself falling forward. She immediately placed her palm on the kid's head making sure that he would not get hurt.

But she couldn't help when her weight crushed the boy a little. The boy was already crying.

She saw a red liquid flowing down to the kid's face. That was HER BLOOD. She was shot on her shoulder. She winced a bit and turned her body to the side to see what's coming to her. The 3 men were running to her with their guns. She had no choice now.

"Close your eyes and ears" she whispered to the crying kid. The kid did as she said immediately and snuggled closer to her chest.

Bom pulled out her gun and only 3 shots were heard.

She stood up with the kid in her embrace and stumbled a little due to the shoulder pain. She felt dizzy. But she has to go to the entrance now. She prayed that Jungkook to be outside already but she knew for sure that he will never leave her alone in the mall.

She again walked forward.She saw her men fighting against the enemies everywhere but she couldn't help because of the kid. She saw the staircase and made a run towards it. When she was about to go down,she saw a sharp thing coming towards her. She gasped and backed away. It was a knife.

"Where do you think you are going?!"a man snarled running towards her with a knife. The man was bulky and large comparing to Bom's body.

Bom widened her eyes and dodged his attacks. She did some kicks but she couldn't do much.  Somehow she managed to grab an iron stick and tried to hit him on the head. But he was quick enough to hold the stick. He pushed the stick with so much force making Bom fall onto the ground with the kid.

Bom widened her eyes. She hugged the kid tightly seeing the man raising his hand high to stab her. She shielded the kid with her body and waited for the impact. But it was another normal second. She opened her eyes to see Jungkook holding his wrist with a murdererous glare.

And the next second, he twisted his wrist making him scream and shot him on his head. He let go of his body and looked down in concern.

"Bom!"

His eyes averted to the kid in her arms. He sighed. He crouched down to examine her and the kid. That's when he noticed the blood on Bom's shoulder.

Bom saw his instant change of facial expression.

"I'm fine. Don't worry. We need to get out of here quickly!"

Jungkook regretted bringing Bom with him. He opened his mouth but he couldn't utter a word. He just sighed and tried to take the kid to his arms. But the kid didn't even want to let go of his saviour.

"It's okay little one. He is going to protect you from now on. He will keep you safe" Bom mumbled to the scared kid. The kid hesitantly let go of her neck and went to Jungkook's arms.

"Get used to kids now. You are gonna be a father soon" she teased Jungkook to ease the tension a bit.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes."Seriously Bom,shut up and let's go"

Bom chuckled seeing his flustered form and tried to get up with Jungkook's help.

"How are we gonna escape now?" Bom asked looking around.

No one had seen them because of the wall beside them.

"Taehyung hyung is on the way. Let's--"

"KID!" Bom whisper yelled cutting Jungkook off.

Jungkook snapped his head to the child in his arms. Bom lifted his shirt up only to see a cut on his stomach. It was bleeding. The child was almost unconscious on Jungkook's arms. And he couldn't even cry due to the shock.

"He must have been hurt while I was fighting with this man" she pointed at the man who was laying on the floor dead.

"What should we do?!he is losing his consciousness!" Jungkook freaked out."We can't run recklessly now!"

Bom looked at the child worriedly.She winced when the pain in her shoulder hit her. And a light bulb popped on her mind.She knew for sure that he will not like the idea but it has to be done.

"Taehyung oppa is coming right?"

Jungkook nodded.

"I'll distract the enemies while you take him out. I can't possibly take him out with my shoulder. But I can buy you some time to run"

"WHAT?!HELL NO!"

"You have to!!" She snarled.

"No!how can I leave you--"

"I promise oppa. I will be alright! Plus,even if my shoulder was good,you are the one to take him out. I cannot let anything happen to you. You are soon going to be a father. You have to live. For them!"

Jungkook shook his head with soft eyes."No. I can't lose you again--"

"I will live. I promise. You take him out and you will meet Taehyung oppa on the way surely. Tell him to save me. I'll be waiting for him. Alive" she whispered the last part.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey fellas!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya next Sunday!

Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 1.6K 60
β˜†π™Ίπš’πš– π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’ π™ΆπšŽπš—πšŽπš›πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— 1/4β˜† β˜†πšˆπ™½'𝚜 π™»πš’πšπšŽβ˜† Β»Min YN, a 16 yr old girl, who only wanted to finish high school gets married to th...
57.4K 1.4K 22
✨ Starry Sky ✨ (Mafia step-brothers AU ) "I don't want to feel close to anyone, I don't want to rely on anyone. I don't want to feel weak because o...
1.4M 69.6K 61
In name,she is Park Bom.Her life was normal until her mother gets married to a rich businessman who happened to fall in love with her mother. They ar...
20.2K 1.5K 29
Yoongi was used to being alone. With a father that didn't care about him and worked all the time. At 12 years old he was completely self sufficient...