π‘…π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’| βœ”οΈŽ

Bởi noaswisss

π‘…π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’: (π‘Žπ‘‘π‘—.) π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑠 π‘π‘œπ‘‘β„Ž π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘œπ‘‘π‘–π‘ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘—π‘œπ‘¦π‘“π‘’π‘™ π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ π‘ŽοΏ½... Xem ThΓͺm

The part that nobody reads
Cast+ aesthetics
Chapter 1: welcome home.
Chapter 3: Smalls.
Chapter 4: Beach Day.
Chapter 5: Butterflies.
Chapter 6: Regular M&M's.
Chapter 7: I'm Here.
Chapter 8: Natural.
Chapter 9: My Heart Is Combusting.
Chapter 10: Road Trip.
Chapter 11: Sleepless Nights And Calling Your Crush Pudge.
Chapter 12: The Perfect Moment.
Chapter 13: Driving Isn't As Easy As It Seems.
Chapter 14: Baking A Pie With Your Crush.
Chapter 15: Picnic Date.
Chapter 16: Girls Day.
Chapter 17: The New NBA Player.
Chapter 18: Dates... And Hospitals.
Chapter 19: Aria.
Chapter 20: Aunt Flo Has A Grudge.
Chapter 21: Fuck 'Em.
Chapter 22: Saying Goodbye.
Chapter 23: 'I Love You'.
Chapter 24: Kissy Kiss.
Chapter 25: boyfriend and girlfriend.
Chapter 26: I'll Miss You.
Chapter 27: In Real Life.
Chapter 28: Scared.
Chapter 29: What The Fuck Happened?
Chapter 30: Lovesick.
Chapter 31: Unbroken Promises.
Epilogue.

Chapter 2: occuping my thoughts.

13.6K 232 15
Bởi noaswisss

"Wake up Kay, food's ready." Mom whispered. I guess she didn't want to startle me or something so she didn't talk really loud.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"A little after six. Come on, come downstairs." This time mom didn't whisper. She left the room and I decided to change out of the skinny jeans and tee-shirt I wore for the last fifteen hours and into an oversized shirt and sleeping shorts and I started making my way downstairs.

Once I descended the stairs I saw everyone sitting around the dining table and there was only one spot left, next to Oliver, shit.
I sat down next to him anyway, the thought of sitting on the floor wasn't particularly appealing.

"Ok, now can you please tell us how you are here right now, and why didn't you tell us that you were graduating early?" Noah practically shouted.

I sighed and decided to tell them. "When I got to the hell hole, I got the best grades that school has ever seen, I got an A in every single subject even the AP ones, the headmaster was so impressed he started giving me sophomore year tests just to check what level I was. When I aced those tests as well he decided that I didn't even need to be in sophomore year so instead I skipped straight to junior year and that is how I graduated early" I asserted. And started piling food onto my plate.

"That still doesn't explain why you didn't tell us. We would've been proud of you, you know that right?" Dad asked.

"Yeah I know, it's not that" I sighed. I guess it's time to tell them. "When I got there people started treating me badly cause I didn't know how to stand up for myself and let's just say that one day I had enough and something in me just switched. I wasn't the sweet little Kayden anymore, for once I started having confidence in myself and I guess I took it to far because I started getting in trouble all the time and going to parties and ditching classes. And I just didn't want you guys hearing about what I did from teachers you've never met, I wanted to tell you guys personally and that's why I didn't tell you guys." I murmured. And started eating.

"Oh Kayden honey I'm so sorry about how they treated you, don't get me wrong I'm still angry about what you have done, but I guess you did need that little confidence boost" mom assured. She looked at me stuffing my face white potatoes and scoffed "Didn't they feed you there?" Mom asked.

I swallowed and then answered cause you know choking wasn't on my agenda today. "They did, well at least they tried to but the food wasn't that edible and nothing surpasses your cooking mom." I sighed in content.
"So Noah what have you been up to?" I asked my brother.

"Nothing much, I started college Oliver and I are in our sophomore year now, both of us got basketball scholarships." My brother exclaimed happily.

"That's nice I-" I was suddenly interrupted by my phone ringing that was on the kitchen counter, I don't even remember putting it there. "That's mine, I'll go get it" I stated.

I got up and went to the kitchen, found my phone and picked it up, it's an unknown number, I answered regardless.

"Hello?" I asked.
"Bitch?" The all too familiar voice asked back.
"No way, I missed you!" I was practically squealing. It only has been two days but from seeing your best friend/roommate every day for two years to not seeing her for two days is hard.

"I missed you too!" She practically yelled in my ear. In any other circumstances I would have been slightly annoyed but again I missed my best friend. "Are you home?" She asked.

"Uh yeah I got home a couple hours ago, are you home yet?" I asked.

"Umm no actually I'm not home." That's weird her house was literally an hour away from the hell hole how is she not home yet?
"I have a question for you." Sophia said.

"Uh ok." I faltered, she never asked if she can ask a question, she just asks so I kinda hesitated, I don't know where this is going.

"Does your house have a really long driveway and a wrap around white porch?" She questioned. How does she know that? Oh wait.

"NO WAY" I yelled and run towards the front door. That's when I saw two figures that I know all too well. A tall brunette and a short blond. I ran to then and hugged them so hard that the three of us fell on the grass of my front yard. You're probably thinking that I'm exaggerating but I missed my best friends. When I was in the hell hole we were inseparable. Sophia and I shared a room while Isabella was in the room across from ours.

"What are you guys doing here?" I said while smiling so hard my cheeks hurt.

"We wanted to surprise you!" Giggled Isabella. She was the innocent one out of the three of us. She was a little angel that I saw one day during my junior year, she was getting picked on by some douches and I couldn't just sit there and do nothing so I stood up for her and took her under my wing, yes she is older but she is my little munchkin. She is the mother of the group as well.

Sophia on the other hand was just like me. When I skipped a year and was put in the junior dormitories and moved to Sophia's room we instantly clicked, again we are the same. When I introduced Isabella to Sophia they connected quite easily and that is when we formed our little group. Honestly I can't even imagine my life without them.

We got up from the grass and I noticed that my whole family plus Oliver are standing outside looking at us. "Hey mom you remember Soph and Belle right?" I asked. I used to FaceTime my mom on the weekend and sometimes she would talk to my two best friends.

"Yes of course I remember them" she said and then walked down the stairs and enveloped both my friends into a tight mom bear hug. My mom's a hugger what can I say. "Wow look at both of you, you girls are so gorgeous." Oh yeah my mom loves complimenting other people all the time, but I can argue with her on that my friends are pretty gorgeous.

"Hey Mrs.B, how are you?" The petit blonde asked.

"Oh I'm doing good honey, are you going to stay with us?" Mom asked.

"No, it's ok we can get a hotel or something can't we Belle?" Sophia asked our friend.

"No, no you guys will stay with us, we have a spare bedroom and Kayden's room can fit you girls in there, right Kay?" Mom asked

"Yeah for sure, you guys are staying with us." I stated and took my friends' hands while they were holding their bags in their other hand and ran up to my room. While I was running my eyes connected with Oliver's and I felt a shiver run down my spine. No Kayden you can't fall into that hole again. I pushed my feelings down.

When we reached my room I flipped down on my bed and my two friends copied me. I missed them.

"So... who is that guy downstairs?" Sophia asked.

"My brother?" I questioned.

"No the other one, with the brown eyes" Sophia confirmed.

I felt the heat coming to my cheeks. "Are you blushing?" Gushed Isabella while poking my cheeks.

"No I'm not" I exclaimed while shoving her hand away.

"You totally are." Announced my brunette friend.

"Ok fine I am blushing, but if what I'm about to tell you guys reaches anybody else I'll punch you" I stated, " he is my brother's best friend and I've had a crush on him ever since I was eleven" I murmured.

My friends shared a look and squealed like five year olds. "Aww little Kay Kay has a crush." Sophia practically jumped on me.

"She grew up so fast." Isabella joked while wiping a fake tear from her eye.

"Wait did you ask him out yet?" Questioned Sophia.

I froze. Did she not hear the part where I said that he is my brother's best friend?

"How can I ask him out, Soph? He is my brother's best friend," I put emphasis on the last part, "we've known each other since I was six, he probably sees me as a little sister or something, and what if I do ask him and it doesn't work out? Then what? He'll have to choose between me and Noah and I don't want to do that to my brother." I sighed.

"Woah there what happened to the big bad Kayden who didn't care about rejection or fail?" Isabella questioned.

"Kayden we know you, you know that right?" Asked Sophia. "We probably know you better than anyone, and we love you and want you to be happy" stated Sophia.

I nodded and she took it as her sign to continue.

"So word of advice love, go for it. He probably likes you too I mean who wouldn't, go for it babe or at least try ok?" My brunette friend probed.

"Ok" I nodded.
"can we watch a movie now? To
much feeling talk for one day." I joked and put on a movie on the tv that sits across from the bed and my friends and I settled on the bed.
All throughout the movie I thought about Oliver. I used to mind it when I do that, but now not so much.
                              ***
Don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you for reading, love you, have an amazing day<3.

Đọc tiếp

BαΊ‘n CΕ©ng SαΊ½ ThΓ­ch

Trouble Bởi Melz

LΓ£ng mαΊ‘n

6.4K 221 24
β€’ Friends to enemies to lovers β€’ Dark themes β€’ Situations some readers might find offensive *** Never did I expect to find Trouble in New York (oh...
2.3K 19 14
Angela is the nerd of the school. She is a very sweet and nice girl. Unfortunately she fell in love with the badboy, Miles who hates her. She tries t...
633K 5.3K 8
Kennedy Carmichael never kisses strangers, let alone arrogant foreign exchange students from the UK but when her ex-boyfriend shows up to Hilton Prep...
153K 4K 35
"So here I am, bawling my eyes out on my bed. I've got mascara streaming down my face, my eyes are red and puffy, I can't breathe, and it feels like...