Summer Has Just Begun

By FlyChic2024

This summer you are in for a wild ride and there will be some storms but, then a rainbow will come to light t... More

Buckle up your seatbelts, and come along for the ride
What's up Chicas, Who's ready for Summer Vacay?
Summer is all about fun, or so we thought!
The Bonfire, is about to start!
Now, it's time for a game of Never Have I Ever!
Never Have I Ever questions contd.
Truth or Dare contd.
Hey y'all it's your girl, Tropical Paradise
Trouble in Paradise contd.
It's time for some fashion, that's why I'm all about that GlamChic
The Fashion Story contd.
Well, Summer Babes, this has been Summer Vacay 2021

WriterGirl's Summer Breakdown

0 0 0
By FlyChic2024

This is my story of how the summer vacation went down.
WriterGirl: It was the summer of games and dares that's at least what the Truth or Dare was all about. You just got to sit through a game of Never Have I Ever, now you get to play a game of Truth or Dare.
Here are some Truth or Dare questions for you, If you dare play them?
WriterGirl: Truth or Dare time, here we go.
Truth or Dare questions:
• Truth or Dare #1: Truth or Dare, you to tell us a secret you've never told anyone? Or I dare you to kiss the person next to you?
• Truth or Dare #2: Truth or Dare, tell us the last dream you had or I dare you to play a game of seven minutes in heaven?
• Truth or Dare #3: Truth or Dare, tell us the story that you are writing or I dare you to kiss someone of the opposite sex?
• Truth or Dare #4: Truth or Dare, what is the truth that turned into a lie? Or you can take a shot?
• Truth or Dare #5: Truth or Dare, what pretty little liars character would you be and why? Or I dare you to make out with a man other than your significant other?
• Truth or Dare #6: Truth or Dare, If you could be any character in a book who would it be? Or I dare you to go skinny dipping in the pool with your man?
• Truth or Dare #7: Truth or Dare, what is your greatest talent? Or I dare you to sip a drink of truth serum?
• Truth or Dare #8: Truth or Dare, would you become an artist or stay a writer, if you had the choice? Or I dare you to take 3 shots?
• Truth or Dare #9: Truth or Dare, Do you kiss and tell? Or I dare you to spill the tea on your love story?
• Truth or Dare #10: Truth or Dare, would you play truth or dare again? Or I dare you to take a shot?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 14.5K 44
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
16.3M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
171K 5.4K 36
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...