This Love. | Professor Stan

By laraebarnes

REVISED EDITION IS UPLOADED NOW!! It's becoming obvious that you're sleeping with your history professor to m... More

first time readers
update
Introduction
chapter one | hot chocolate
chapter two | darling
chapter three | good girl
chapter four | next time
chapter five | warm
chapter six | infatuation
chapter seven | burden
chapter eight | black coffee
chapter nine | lover boy
chapter ten | no control
chapter eleven | our fun
chapter twelve | gift
chapter thirteen | slow
chapter fourteen | bimbo
chapter fifteen | guilty pleasure
chapter sixteen | attached
chapter seventeen | good for you
chapter eighteen | unseen
chapter nineteen | never forget
chapter twenty | take it slow
chapter twenty-two | impulse
chapter twenty-two | proud
chapter twenty-three | terrible
part twenty-four | snobs
chapter twenty-five | mocktails
chapter twenty-six | terrace
chapter twenty-seven | aphrodite
chapter twenty-eight | trust
chapter thirty | everywhere
chapter thirty-one | need
chapter thirty-two | shut up
chapter thirty-three | daddy
chapter thirty-four | somewhere only we know
chapter thirty-five | go with the flow
chapter thirty-six | keep her coming every night
chapter thirty-seven | hard to keep her satisfied
chapter thirty-eight | this love
new book

chapter twenty-nine | valentine

16.4K 393 1.2K
By laraebarnes

major 18+ warning.

updated warning: there's a mommy link. sebastian calls jane mommy. i thought i got rid of this in the edited version, but it looks like wattpad didn't like that! so! fucking deal with it! if you don't like the mommy thing, then skip this chapter. it's really not a big deal, & i'm tired of reading comments about how much a reader didn't like it. this is supposed to be harmless fan fiction. i'm no longer APOLOGISING for what i write. you consume this at your own risk. literally so easy:

1. you see the words "mommy" in a sexual way
2. either continue, skip the chapter, or ignore it

i don't think one of the steps is to comment how much you hate something i wrote.

it's so bloody easy to skip a chapter, instead of comment.

i can't believe i have to write this out personally, because it's getting too much to handle.

so

enjoy. or skip. i don't care. let's just enjoy this fan fiction. v3

- - - -

"So, that wraps up today's seminar. I hope you all have your papers with you, don't want to keep anyone behind tonight", Sebastian says, walking back to the front of the room.

"Ah yeah, how's Aphrodite sir?", Jake calls from the back of the room as he gets his stuff ready.

"Who?"

"Last time, when we asked who your girlfriend was, you said she was your Aphrodite", he replies. "You got a hot date for Valentine's Day then?"

"Don't be an asshole Jake", Tom says, giving him a side eye.

"If he refers to her as being the goddess of love, I'll fucking assume she's good at sex", he whisper shouts, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly.

"Thanks I guess", you mutter. Anthony smacks the back of your head. "Ow, that hurt!"

"Good. Idiot. You don't want people gossiping about you around here", almost spitting his words at you as he goes to hand in his paper. "I'm not having my best friend get a bad reputation for being stupid and not controlling who she's in love with."

"Awww, you hear that? I'm his best friend guys!", you smile as you join the queue as Sebastian takes a brief look at what each person has done.

You're in ear shot of the conversation between Jake and Sebastian.

"Mr. Gyllenhaal, you pester me one more time about who my valentine is, I'm going to batter you with your work"

"I'm just trying to build a friendly relationship between us!"

"I'm your professor", frowning at him.

Jake smirks, leans down to say something, before you hear, "You two were quite loud at the NoMad. My father owns the place, according to him when he checked the lovey-dovey couple in, you really do know how to treat a girl right." Your jaw drops open when you hear that. Never in a million years did you expect Jake to be rich, nor humiliate a professor.

You catch Sebastian make a split-second glance at you, before seeing red. "Get out", he says through gritted teeth. He stands up from the table and folds his arms, now towering over Jake. "Get out of my class!", he raises his voice, enough for everyone to hear so that a silence falls over the room. "Congratulations Mr. Gyllenhaal, you are the very first person in my eight years here to receive a months ban from my class. I still expect you to catch up, I'm sure lots of people in here are happy to do that."

"Fine. See you in then March, sir", storming out of the room.

"If anyone else has something snarky to say about my personal life, you join Mr. Gyllenhaal. Put your papers on my desk and get out of here. Go have fun on your dates or Galentines. I'll bring discounted chocolate to our lecture tomorrow." Everyone hurries out of the door, seeing that he has murder on his mind. You've got back to your seat, shuffling things around to stay a bit longer. You watch him, running his hands through his hair as he leans against the wall.

"Seb...", you start.

"Don't. Just fucking don't", turning his head to finally look at you.

"But, what did he ev-", you're cut off as he strides towards you, grabs your wrist tightly and drags you to the cupboard.

"Never you mind. You be a good girl and listen to sir, get on your knees." You blink a couple of times, still trying to process what was happening, until he presses your shoulders to force you on the ground. "Not off to a great start are we?", shaking his head as he unbuckles his pants to free himself. You're now face-to-face with his angry red cock, dripping with pre-cum. "You're dressed like a whore today, so fucking act like one", grabbing your hair to make it into a make-shift ponytail, as well as forcing you to take him fully.

"Fuck doll", he drawls out as you finally get to work. Bopping your head at a good pace, sometimes drawing out to work on his tip and massage his balls, he looks down on you, his eyes full of lust. "God, you're so good at making sir calm down. So good for sir", as he starts to buck his hips towards you, making you gag a little.

"You want sir's hot cum dripping down your throat? Want sir all over that pretty little tongue of yours?", he growls out as you eagerly nod. He throws his head back as he reaches euphoria, filling your mouth up so much that when you pull out to swallow, a little dribbles from the side of your mouth onto your chest.

He leans down to collect it with two fingers; "Open wide baby", and you clean his fingers, swirling your tongue around it, never breaking eye contact with him. He's twitching a bit as he removes his fingers with a pop to pull his trousers back on.

"Let's go back to mine tonight. After dinner. Scarlett and Anthony booked a motel. I'm all yours tonight", as you get up and throw yourselves into his arms.

"You're always mine", slapping your ass a little, as if to mark territory.

"Weirdo. Thought you preferred my tits", you chuckle.

"As if I'd ever forget these beauties", pulling your top down further to kiss the tops of them. You moan a little, so he dives back in to leave a hickey on each. "I don't care, everyone has to know you're mine", looking at you as you pant.

"Yeah. Let them gossip, I don't care. We can face them together. Fuck 'em.", pressing your lips to his stubble as he lets you go.

"I'll pick you up at 8:30 then", as you wink to leave the cupboard.

- - - -

Stumbling back to your room, high on the feeling of Sebastian's lips on yours, you struggle to find your key.

"Fuck", you mutter into his open mouth as you've dropped it. You break away to bend down and finally open the door, his hands still roaming your body. He kicks the door to close it, and you drag him to your bedroom by his collar.

"Very different from your one at home", taking a quick look around.

"I was 10 when I decorated most of that, shut up and get on the bed", grabbing him by the hips. He flops down, and you take the decision to straddle him as you kiss him passionately. He groans as you grind a little on him still clothed. You eagerly strip him of his shirt, and work on his neck as you attempt to take off his pants. He's grabbing your wrists, trying to slow you down. You slap him away, "You've been stressed today, let me do this for you", you mutter into his skin. Over dinner, he couldn't stop rambling over how dumb he was for setting so many papers for all his classes so now he has so much marking to do. His breath hitches, which you hear, as he lets you go.

You've finally set his cock free, immediately springing up. Sebastian throws his head back as you grip him and start giving him a hand job. Soon, he's sitting up by the headboard and making an effort to grab you so that you sit on him, wanting to be buried deep inside you. "Come here, need you right here," he's panting. You take you hand away to swiftly take away your dress and panties. "No bra? God, would have cancelled our reservation", nearly screaming as you tease his tip between your folds.

"You wanted to splash the cash", you mewl out as you push deeper into him.

"Fuuuuck, you're... you're... oh my god....", he moans out as you ride his cock like never before. "Ah, mommy, just like that"

You stop. You're both looking at each other with wide eyes, surprised that slipped out of his mouth. The heat starts to rise on his cheeks, completely embarrassed he was so vulnerable in front of you.

Starting again as if nothing happened, you say "Don't worry, mommy's here. Mommy will take care of you", and you see his eyes roll to the back of his head at your words. You smile to yourself, feeling his fingers dig into your hips and leaving marks.

You pull out of him before he can release inside you. He whimpers and pouts, "Please, let me come inside you mommy. I want you to milk my cock, please."

Shaking your head you just smile and reach to your bedside table. "Mommy knows best right?" He nods. "Use your words, you're a big boy", you sigh as you put batteries in the new vibrator you only dreamed on using on him, as you drunkenly bought it.

"Mommy knows what's best for me. Always", the last word coming out barely a whisper as you press a kiss to his nose.

"That's right. And mommy's gonna use this ring on you, is that okay?", raising your eyebrows to check that this was all okay.

"Yeah. Take care of me mommy", shuffling down the bed a little so he's now on his back. His mouth shakes in a silent 'o' as you press the vibrator to his tip, and he's nearly shaking off the bed as you place it around his sensitive cock.

"If you're a good boy and come on my tongue, I'll tell you your surprise", lying down on your stomach and sticking out your tongue.

"Can I come now mommy?"

"Yes, I'm waiting, don't disappoint me", and with that, he aims as best he can to shoot his white, sticky ropes over your face.

"Jan... Jan... mom... Janet, did I do good? I was good right?", panting as he comes down from his high.

"Of course you did baby. Want your surprise?", playing with the hair on the nape of his neck. He nods frantically. "I'm on birth control. You can come over and over and over again in mommy and fill her up to make her happy whenever you want. You like the sound of that?" He throws his arms around your neck, pressing your naked bodies together in pure joy. He grabs his shirt to clean your face, not caring that he's ruined it. Only caring that your with him, right now, making him happy.

He presses his lips all along your neck stopping by your shoulder. "As fun as this is, may I have my go.... mommy?", smirking against your hot skin.

"As long as you make long passionate love to make me come all night, yes... sir." He flips the two of you over, so that you're now underneath him.

"I think I'd like to try daddy now", making you get on all fours. He spreads your folds open, admiring how wet you were for him already. You wiggle your hips, for he's taking far too long.

"Mommy's getting impatient", you say in a near sing-song voice.

"Fuck, mommy gets whatever she wants till midnight, then it's daddy's turn. Deal?"

You look behind you and nod, biting your lip. "What you waiting for, don't you want to make mommy feel good?", you ask before he dives in underneath you.

- - - -

A/N: I... apologise for the dirty, dirty stuff in here. God, this made me horny :'( hope y'all have a great rest of your week, see you soon!! v3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 633 30
I thought losing my parents would be the most traumatic thing that was going to happen to me. I was wrong. Living with my foster father and his son i...
199K 4.9K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
165K 4.1K 35
1930s Chicago. Notorious gangster Tom "Tommy Gun" Holland has been storming his way through Cook County, robbing banks and breaking hearts. One day...
581K 29.8K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...