๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š

By kiikiisaidfuckyou

๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐˜ผ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™—๐™ž๐™š๐™จ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ. More

๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™‚๐™„๐™‰๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™‚
๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€
๐™Ž๐™„๐™“
๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™
๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€
๐™๐™€๐™‰
๐™€๐™‡๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‡๐™‘๐™€
๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™๐™Š๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™Ž๐™„๐™“๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”
๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”-๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”-๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”-๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”-๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€

๐™๐™Š๐™๐™

13.6K 881 1.7K
By kiikiisaidfuckyou

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗜𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗜𝗻𝗶 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱 ♕

"Lemme get on your back." I said sitting up on the bed looking at Dee. He eyed me with a mug before turning over on his side away from me.

I was still over here because he refused to take me home but it was all good cause a bitch was going home TODAY. He ain't finna kidnap me.

"Pleaseeee.." I dragged.

"Girl how do anybody hang around yo ass." He said, I frowned. "You irritating eshit."

"How am I irritating?" I asked with a frown. "How?"

"Cause you just is like why you tryna be on my back and shit?" He asked mugging me before turning over all the way. "Fuck I look like a horse or sum?"

"You my black stallion and I like to riiiideee!" I dragged bouncing up and down, he started laughing real loud and shit. Sounded like a fucking spray can.

"Ew." I said in disgust.

"Move offa me." He said calming his laughter.

"Why did you ever think it was ok to laugh like that?" I asked. "I mean that was the uglier shit I ever seen come from a man and I done seen some ugly ass babies."

He smacked his lips and flipped over. "Im going back to sleep." He mumbled.

"No, stay up." I whined.

"Shh with allat kid shit. All my siblings grown."

"I ain't your sibling." I said rolling my neck. "Wake up and talk to me. Im bored."

"Talk to Jesus." He said. "He may not answer but he always right on time."

I smacked my lips. "Fake preaching ass nigga."

"Mm." He said. "Go back to sleep."

"Why?" I asked, he huffed.

"Give me one good reason to go back to sleep." I said, he shrugged and moved around.

"I don't give a fuck. I'm going to sleep." He replied.

"You're no fun like ew I hate that for you."

"I hate that youn ever hush like please just hush."

"No." I said. "I'm bored."

He didn't reply but I started hearing light snores indicating that he was asleep. I had the second mind to smack him so he could wake up but I decided to just lay down and close my eyes.

I was actually shocked to see how comfortable I was around Dee. I usually felt uncomfortable whenever I was around men that I didn't know but I guess part of me trusts that he won't do anything to me.

Ever since I was younger I've always felt some type of disconnect from people in general. I always felt like the oddball when I was literally just as normal as everybody.

All my thoughts only just made me sleepy. My eyes started getting heavy and next thing I knew my eyes were shut and my mouth felt wide open.

———————

I felt something in my throat causing me to start choking. I started hearing a loud laugh causing me to open my eyes and look around the room.

Dee laid next to me with his camera in my face with the flash on as he laughed all loud. "How your mouth filled with slob and you got your mouth wide open?"

"Did you just put your finger in my mouth?" I asked with a frown as I sat up in the bed cause I'm finna beat this nigga ass. He was so irritating like bitch youn even know me to be sticking your fingers in my mouth like fuck be wrong?

"No," He said shaking his head. "I put my finger in your throat." I punched him in chest as he laughed.

"Ah.." He said rubbing his chest. "Nigga hands."

"Why would you do that?" I asked. "You nasty as hell for that and you know you is. Irritating ass nigga."

I started getting out the bed so I could go wash my face and brush my teeth because now I was going home. He ruined it. I didn't even wanna be over here no more. I hate when people fuck with me in my sleep. Shit like that make me wanna fight.

"Where you going?" He asked sitting up in the bed.

"I'm finna leave." I said rolling my neck. "Where y'all toothbrushes and wash clothes?"

"It's 2 in the morning. Where you gone go?"

"Home." I said rolling my neck. "Duh bitch."

"See na you going too far," He said moving his hand around. "Cause it ain't even that serious fa you ta be calling me out my name and shit. Na what if I call you a bitch?"

"Ima smack the shit out you cause why would you ever disrupt my sleep like that?" I asked with a frown. "Like nobody playing! This why I wanted to go home earlier cause I just knew you was gon be onnat like who wanna play around while they sleep?"

"You really mad over nothing."

"Yeah right but if I was to throw some water on you then you would've been pissed off too." I said looking for my clothes, he smacked his lips.

"I ain't throw water on you doe." He expressed.

"You put your dirty ass finger in my mouth. Anybody sane would be mad about that like what?"

"Ight Nana." He said laying back down. "Close the door on your way out."

"I sho will." I said. "And where the fuck you put my clothes at? How you gon fake act like youn give a fuck that I'm leaving but have my clothes hidden."

"I ain't hide shit. They in the washer machine with the rest of the clothes that was in that hamper."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pair of his sweatshorts out of his dresser and slipped them on. I walked over to the bed and leaned over him so I could get my charger out the wall.

"What is you doing?" He asked mugging me.

"Getting my charger."

"Fuck is you all on me like that fa?"

"I'm trying to get my charger." It be so hard to get your phone charger when it's behind the bed.

"How you getting home?" He asked.

"Mind your business and help me get my charger."

"I aint helping you with shit." He said. "You talk too much shit fa somebody who don't talk."

"And so do you." I said standing up with my hand on my hip. "But did I say shit to you?"

"Somebody need to fix your mouth." He said.

"It ain't gon be you." I said rolling my neck. "Pass me my charger please."

"I'm only getting this cause I'm ready fa you to get the fuck out." He said leaning over and pulling my charger out the wall. He passed me the charger and I grabbed my phone off the bed.

I slid into my slides that I brought and started unlocking my phone so I could call my Lyft. A lot of the money I had was in a shoe box at home. I had mostly cash but money I get from my mom is in a account she set up for me.

"My lyft on the way." I said rolling my neck.

"Girl I don't give a fuck girl." He said, I smirked.

"You do care." I added. "That's why you keep saying shit to me. I should smack you for putting your dirty ass finger in my mouth but Ima just turn the other cheek and let God handle it."

"Fake holy ass bitch." He said, I shrugged.

"Let's fight right now because you not finna keep calling me out my name." I said pulling his shorts up some. I put my hands up and he started laughing.

"Youn even know how to fight." He teased.

"Bitch youn know what I know how to do." I said rolling my neck, he nodded.

"Call me another bitch." He said.

"You call me another bitch, bitch." I replied.

He grabbed me by my neck and pulled me towards me as I smiled. His lips met mine and he pushed his lips against mine and started kissing me all nasty and shit like boy don't play with me.

If you wanna eat some pussy just say that.

I pulled away and started laughing at him. "Boy if you wanna eat some pussy just say that."

He smacked his lips and pushed me away. "Ion eat pussy the fuck." He said mugging me. My phone vibrated indicating that my Lyft was outside.

"My Lyft outside." I said grabbing my purse off the closet. "Come walk me outside."

I started stuffing my charger into the bag and followed behind him towards the front of the apartment. I walked out the house and watched as he opened the door for me.

"What's the name fa it?" He asked.

"John."

"Aye, what's your name?" I watched as he leaned into the car and looked at him.

"I John," He nodded.

"This him. Come on." He said, I got into the Lyft. "Ima call you when I get inna house."

"Youn got my number." I replied.

"I'a get it from Tiny." He said before closing the door. The Uber man sped off and started driving towards the projects I guess.

I unlocked my phone and went to my messages.

Renni

I just left your house

Mmcht
Why you leave?
You supposed to do my hair tomorrow for Dee party ☹️ like wassup?

Boy you and your sister on too many games for my liking. I was supposed to do your hair today
I been at yall house for like two days!
I ran outta clothes and everything

I'a slide through over there then
Rylo was being nice to you?

He don't talk to me or come out his room
I try to talk to him but he act like I ain't there

He prolly nervous around you
Don't mind him
You come around more he'a start fw you

Your daddy don't like me
Keep calling me little girl and keep saying me and fucking in his house like we pay bills

He don't like dee
He don't got no problem with you

Why he don't like Dee ☹️

Long story but Dee don't respect him and he don't fuck with that
I be ignoring they little arguments cause that shit be dumb to me
Dee tryna move out next year
Daddy ain't fw that

Damn

But is you and Dee fucking?
You can tell me
I ain't gon judge

bitch what you gon judge me for?
I ain't fucking him

So what y'all was doing innat room?

Watching TV
Eating
Sleeping
Watching some more TV

That's all y'all did?

Bria give Renni back his phone

mmcht
I've been discovered
Bye bitch

I started laughing. Bria was not secretive about shit. She couldn't be discreet if it was going to save her life. That's how I knew it was her because Renni does not give a fuck what I do with Dee and neither do I.

That little kiss ain't mean shit to me honestly. I didn't want to be with him or nothing. I was just playing around with him. I am not interested.

My phone dinged catching my attention.

+1 (901) 233-9732

Share your location with me

Who this?
Stranger Danger.

Stop being childish nd share the location

No please?

Ight if you get kidnapped they can have your ass

You shared your location with (901) 233-9732

You coming to my party tomorrow?

I didn't get invited.

You still onnat?

My mom said don't go nowhere you ain't invited too and I wanna listen to my mom on that one 🙂

You invited.

Then I'll be there.

I smirked and went to Instagram.

————————

"Oh my fucking gosh Renni!" I yelled smacking his head. "Stop moving your head." I fixed his head in the position I had it in and started working on fixing the part that he fucked up.

"It hurt Nana." He whined.

"You is too fucking big to be whining about your head hurting. Be a man about it." I fussed platting his hair down. "Why you even getting these? Y'know you gon be inna water."

"I need my hair done." He said.

"Ok? You gon mess it up when you start swimming inna water and shit." I explained, he huffed.

"Ight then do them like big plays in my shit." He said, I smacked my lips and took the plat out. Ima just do four big ass plays in his head. Oh shit, I could do the two braids!

"Bet." I said. I started parting his head down the middle so I could braid his hair down. He had some good ass hair too so you ain't ever really had to worry about no extra shit.

"Nana!" Bria yelled from my room. "PUT SOME RUNWAY MUSIC ON! WE WANNA SHOW YOU OUR BATHING SUIT OUTFITS!"

"Put on some Megan Thee Stallion or sum." I said to Renni, he huffed and grabbed his phone off of the floor. I was so focused on his hair that I didn't even notice what he was playing.

Bust down, Thotiana (Bust down, Thotiana)
I wanna see you bust down (Over)
Pick it up, now break that shit down (Break it down)

"Speed it up! Now slow that shit down! On the gang!" He said throwing up gang signs, I shook my head in embarrassment. "COME ON OUT YA'LL!"

"Put on another song." I said hitting his shoulder.

"It fit them perfectly." He said. "They said runway music. I put on some shit they can relate too."

Bria and Tommi started walking down the hallway together with their hands on their hip. They bathing suits was cute as hell. I ain't even gon fuck with you I was fucking with they shit real hard.

"Ouuuu bitch! Y'all look good as hell!" I yelled.

"You know how shit go down." Bria said with her tongue out. "It's giving cutie with the fat booty."

My mom wasn't here. She was at work so I had the whole house to myself until 5 in the morning. I didn't like her working all late like that but now that I wasn't working she would need more money for me.

I told her she didn't have to work herself all crazy like that because I had money saved up but she wasn't fucking with it. She just wasn't listening at all.

Bria and Tommi started having a twerk offfff together as I braided Renni other braid down. I made sure to put jam on both sides before connecting the braids in the back and wrapping them with a rubber band.

"Why Tiny ain't here to get her hair done?" Tommi asked sitting down on the couch out of breathe, I shrugged and continued finishing Renni's hair.

"Tiny been playing too many games for my best friend liking. She keep saying she need her hair done and keep telling Nana to meet her places and she never show up like uhn uhn." Bria said shaking her head in disgust, Renni eyed her.

"Don't play wit my sister." He said catching Bria's attention. Her head snapped his way and I just knew she had just got started on her bullshit.

"Well tell your sister to stop playing with my bestfriend. Why she keep asking Nana to do her hair if she ain't gonna show?" She asked snaking her neck. "She wasting her time. She know Nana nice for no reason so she ain't gon tell her about herself but I will. She's dead wrong."

"She is wrong." Tommi said nodding her head.

"Right and then she don't even say nothing. She just don't come and then the next day she text my bad can you do it today," She fussed. "Nana don't do her hair. I don't give a fuck how many times she asks."

Renni smacked his lips. I knew he wanted to defend his sister but she was dead wrong for playing with my time and energy like that and he knew that. I felt bad so I changed the subject.

"Is it gonna be liquor at the party?" I asked.

"Girl it better be or I'm leaving." Tommi said. "We gon stop and get Casamigos though because I know he doesn't have that." She added.

"Who all gonna be there?" I asked.

"Hopefully not that bitch Dominique." Bria said. "I wanna fight her so bad like ew bitch. Why are you almost in your late 20s hanging around teenagers?"

"Why you wanna fight her though?" Renni asked.

"Cause she got smart with me at one of Dee games. Remember?" She asked pointing at me, I nodded.

Bria was cheering Dee on and telling him what he need to do and telling him guard such and such and stuff like that and the girl Dominique turned around and asked her if she played basketball and said if she knew what to do then she need to be on the court and not yelling in her ear.

Of course Bria cursed her out and embarrassed her so bad that she moved away from us. Ever since, Bria ain't fuck with her. She didn't even talk to her. All she did was mug her and Dominique usually be hiding or acting like Bria not there.

I ain't know it was Dee games. I just remembered seeing him play in the tournaments.

"Yeah, Dominique is real bougie." Tommi said with her top lip up. "You should've told me. I would've beat her ass when I saw her at the 7-11 yesterday. She had endless snacks. I was thinking bout taking em."

"Damn," Renni said before busting out into laughter. "You beating bitches up for they snacks now?"

Bria started laughing. "Chill on my friend."

"If you hungry just say that." He said, I shook my head with a smile.

"I'm done with your head." I pushed him off indicating he needed to move so I can get dressed. "Tommi come put my lashes on for me."

"Girl you need to learn how to do your own lashes." She said standing up.

"Why would I do that when I got you?" I said.

"If anybody throw me in the pool at this party I swear I'm beating the shit outta them." Tommi said.

"Right cause my outfit too cute for that." Bria said.

"Right. I ain't get dressed to get in the water." Tommi said, Renni smacked his lips.

"That don't make no sense. The point of the party is so people can get inna pool." He said.

"Nobody go to a pool party for the actual pool. Everybody know that." I said.

"Right," Bria agreed. "My lace just got done yesterday. My hair get fucked up at this party ima shoot it up."

"Shut the fuck up." Renni said smushing her head.

"Don't be putting your hands on me." She replied pushing him with her top lip up in disgust. "I'm triggered."

———————

inalaini

1,379 likes
inalaini 'let me remind you 💙
70 comments
yungrenni li sis💕💕✅
staywitlitommi ff😍😍🍦
honestlybria 🐝ff💕

yungsleezy

Swipe

3,047 likes
yungsleezy ian got time to lie to you like you my bitch! 🙂✅
58 comments
inalaini brudderrrr💚

koldinjune

Swipe

8,814 likes
koldinjune "you know you not in jail no more"
#streetfamous
#hoodclout
363 comments

staywitlitommi

Swipe

Swipe

Swipe

6,482 likes
staywitlitommi you decide you'll be mine when you can come inside 💕🍦
193 comments

I felt my phone be snatched out my hand. I looked up and noticed Dee standing there with a wide smile, I mugged him.

"You throw me in that pool and ima be throwing hands." I said eyeing him, he laughed.

"I'm too drunk to throw anybody anywhere."

"Aw you drinking." I said with a laugh. "Happy Birthday."

"Thank you." He said nodding his head before grabbing the bottle of Hennessy that sat beside me. "Hm, take a shot."

"Who bottle is that?" I asked with my top lip curled. "Y'know herpes is real."

"It's mine." He said with a smile before licking over his bottom lip. "Hm, drink some."

"Ion know where your lips been." I said pushing the bottle away in disgust, he smacked his lips.

"It's been on you." He said. "Come on."

I put my head back and allowed him to pour some Hennessy in my mouth slowly. He pulled the bottle away as I swallowed the shot. I had to close my eyes cause that shit was too strong.

When I opened them I noticed he was smiling in my face all wide and shit. "Get out my face." I said pushing him away as he laughed.

"Shit strong, huh?" He asked, I nodded. "Hm, have this bottle. I'm finna go get me another one."

"How many people you been giving shots too?" I asked with my eyebrow up as he passed me the bottle. I wasn't finna take this shit if he was giving everybody at this party shots out this bottle.

"You the only one." He replied.

"Ion believe you." I said snaking my neck.

He shrugged. "You already took the shot so you being extra for nothing."

"I'm not even being extra." I said.

"You is."

"Dee," Some girl said distracting us from our conversation. I looked and noticed it was Dominique. She was looking a shitty mess. She looked at me with a small mug causing me to wrinkle my nose at her in disgust cause girl the fuck I do to you? "Come with me."

"Ima find you when I'm done right here."

She rolled her eyes before walking off. His eyes landed on mine and watched as he looked over my body before looking back in my eyes.

"You lookin good." He complimented.

"Thank you." I accepted. "You look good too."

"Preciate it." He replied nodding his head. "You having fun being fake anti?"

"I'm chilling."

"You all the way over here by yourself doe."

I shrugged. "Ion like big crowds and it's a lot of people here."

"I ain't expect alla these people to come out."

I laughed. "You did though."

"What make you say that?"

"You famous." I said. "Everybody love them some Dee. Y'know they stay saying you gon put on for Memphis and shit. You getting out."

He shrugged. I could tell he was getting uncomfortable with the topic. "Ima try and get out. That don't mean it's gon happen."

"Youn know that." I expressed.

"I do though."

————————

This just sum quick cause I got work in like 30 minutes and I was tired of waiting.

I been here since 10 though because I didn't wanna be late 🙂

Over this job though. Know that.

What's been up with y'all?

This book gon be so backwards 😌. Can't wait.

Bye.

This dead wrong 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 347 1
Arnav Khushi one shot. **********Kindly note that it is an All Rights Reserved piece**********
557 37 22
Have fun.โค
6.2K 578 21
It's a love story๐Ÿ’–
43.2K 1.3K 17
๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™.