Selcouth | Dylan Kingwell

By lostinthestarzzz

š˜šš˜¦š˜­š˜¤š˜°š˜¶š˜µš˜© - š˜“š˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜¶š˜Æš˜§š˜¢š˜®š˜Ŗš˜­š˜Ŗš˜¢š˜³, š˜¶š˜Æš˜¶š˜“š˜¶š˜¢š˜­ š˜°š˜³ š˜øš˜°š˜Æš˜„š˜³š˜°š˜¶š˜“ šƒš²š„ššš§ ļæ½... More

Breakfast | D.K.
Rainy Day | S.T.
French | D.Q.
I Like Him, She Likes Him Too | S.T.
I Like Him, She Likes Him Too | Part 2

Introduction

217 7 6
By lostinthestarzzz

Welcome to my Dylan Kingwell imagines book!

I will be writing for:

Dylan Kingwell

Duncan Quagmire

Quigley Quagmire

Sam Thomas

(He's just so precious 🥺)

| Feel free to request for any of the above mentioned characters. |

Dedication:
I dedicate this to the most amazing mishkxhundxle she is the queen of Dylan Kingwell fics so if you haven't read any of her stuff yet go check it out because they're the best. I would like to thank her for giving me the courage to even publish this thing in the first place. She is really the best!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
96K 3.2K 52
"š“š«š®š­š”, šššš«šž, š¬š©š¢š§ š›šØš­š­š„šžš¬ š˜šØš® š¤š§šØš° š”šØš° š­šØ š›ššš„š„, šˆ š¤š§šØš° š€š«š¢š¬š­šØš­š„šž" šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
64.6K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...