Forget me not

By zabz247

Zoe Cruz isn't your average 16 year old. She's incredibly beautiful and popular but she's in love with the on... More

Forget me not chapter 1
Forget me not chapter 2
Forget me not chapter 3
Forget me not chapter 4
Forget me not chapter 5
Forget me not chapter 6
Forget me not chapter 8
Forget me not chapter 9
Forget me not chapter 10

Forget me not chapter 7

495 8 1
By zabz247

Okay here's the new chapter :) enjoy! Oh and just to warn you, there's a sexual scene in the first part, nothing major but still in case you're uncomfortable with it you can skip to the next part after the three stars *** :) Picture on the right is Liam again btw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't honestly believe that he has feelings for me. Not even that, he said he loves me! I felt all the hatred I had towards the world gently disappear. All the bruises he left on my heart healing with every kiss. I was finally exactly where I wanted to be: in his arms.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled my legs higher up his waist. Pulling back reluctantly to catch my breath, I saw the love in his eyes. I couldn't help but smile.

"What are you smiling at?" he asked putting his forehead to mine, his lips turning into a flirtacious smile.

"Nothing" I replied in a melody. As his smile widened, I felt my heart beat even faster.

He immediately pushed his lips onto mine and deepened the kiss whilst carrying me upstairs to my bedroom. Each step he took filled me with anticipation and desire. Slowly, he laid me down onto my bed. I grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him on top of me letting out a light moan as his hand caressed the side of my body. God he smells so good!

Leaning back, he took his white shirt off showing his well-defined abs. I traced my finger along the pattern of his tattoo on his upper arm as he kissed the side of my neck going along my jaw line. I couldn't wait anymore I wanted him in me!

I took my top off and he slid his hand behind my back to unhook my bra. I arched my back to give him room to do it and to push my body as close to his as possible. He was now kissing my chest going down to my bare nipples. I let out a louder moan this time as the desire for him was intensifying. He kissed down my stomach to my upper thighs teasing me purposely. I slid my mini skirt down showing my red thong and he smiled deviously. God I love that smile.

He kissed higher and higher up my thigh until eventually he trailed his tongue in between my thighs. I let out a loud moan as the sensation built up inside me. His fingers made it's way to where his mouth was and started rubbing me simultaneously. I could feel my climax approaching, Alex noticed it and increased the speed of his fingers that were now inside me.

I moaned the loudest he's heard me moan as my body shook from the climax he gave me.

Just then my phone started to ring. Urgh not now! Anytime but now! I ignored it not wanting this moment to finish.

"Aren't you going answer that?" he asked looking amused that I clearly didn't want to answer my phone. But at the same time, I didn't want him to know how much I didn't want him to stop, not giving him that satisfaction I reluctantly forced myself to answer my phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" Whoever this is, it better be important.

"Heyy baby, where've you been? I haven't seen you in ages! You're suspension at school is over you know, this is when you start coming back!" it was Liam. I felt bad telling him I'll call him back later, I did miss him.

"Hey there cowboy, (private joke he was born in Texas but raised here in London) I've been disgustingly ill" I lied feeling bad about it straight away. I didn't like lying to Liam.

Just then Alex started kissing my neck again whilst I was still on the phone to Liam. I tried hard to keep my voice steady but Liam knew me all too well.

"Zoe? What's going on?" he asked, worry clear in his voice.

"Nothing" I half whispered trying to stop a moan coming out instead. I tried to push Alex off but obviously that failed. I had to tell Liam I'll call him back later this is getting too much to handle.

"Liam I have to go I'm sorry I'll call you back later yeh?" I said and felt Alex freeze on top of me. His body stiffened as he pulled back and glared at my phone. Uh oh. I forgot Alex doesn't like Liam.

"What's that prick doing calling you?!" he shouted loud enough for Liam to hear.

"Is that Alex? Tell him to shut the fuck up I can call my baby if I want to!" Liam yelled down the phone to me. Ah crap.

"Okay Liam I seriously have to go, I'll see you tomorrow in school okay?" he replied with a "hmm" and hung up.

"Did you have to say that?" I said as I realised Alex was sitting at the edge of my bed with his back to me. He didn't reply. "Alex?" I called his name trying to get his attention but his mind was somewhere else. I sighed and put my clothes back on. Great. Just great.

This seemed to finally grab his attention as he turned to face me. "What are you doing Zoe?" he asked frowning.

"What does it look like? I'm putting my clothes back on" I answered sounding more annoyed than I intended to.

"Why?" what do you mean why?! Because you're in a bad mood and we're not going to have sex anymore!

"Well, people don't usually walk around without any clothes on Alex" I replied sarcastically trying to ease the atmosphere.

I started to get up but he pushed me back down again onto the bed with his body on top of me. "But I'm not done with you just yet" he said with a flirtacious smile, his tongue tracing my bottom lip. Damn his mood swings!

I undid his belt and pulled his jeans down with his boxers as he slid my skirt and knickers down my legs again. With that he thrusted inside me. I adjusted my body to his rhythm and could feel the ultimate desire build up again quickly. He let out a moan into my ear as he sucked my neck. Knowing him, there's going to be one hell of a mark on my neck.

He quickened his rhythm and I could feel a stronger climax approaching. Once the feeling was at it's strongest, my body shook again just in time with him and he crashed his lips onto mine to cover my moans that were now loud enough for the neighbours to hear.

I've never been this happy with anyone before. I was unbearably and unbelievably happy. Just lying under him as he stared right through me probably seeing how happy I was. His smile reached his eyes and at that moment I could see he was happy too.

***

Next morning...

"Shit!!" I cursed as I caught site of the alarm clock that read '8:30'. Fuck I'm gonna be late for school! I got dressed as quickly as it's humanly possible wearing my pink mini skirt, a white sweater and a scarf to hide the love bite Alex had given me the night before. I was right, it was one hell of a mark. I brushed my teeth, put my hair up in a high pony tail and sprinted downstairs for a quick breakfast.

And there he was. My sexy boyfriend in a black suit with a thin black tie, drinking his coffee before heading to work. Ah if only I had time for a quick make out session.

"Morning baby" i said, grabbed a nutrigrain bar and headed towards the front door. "Bye baby" I said just as he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm not going to see you for the whole day and all you can say is 'bye baby'? You're going to have to do better than that Miss Zoe Sophia Maryanne Cruz" he kissed me passionately before I finally pulled back reluctantly.

"Alex I have to go now, seriously stop" I laughed as he continued to kiss my jaw line.

"What's the rush beautiful?" he said into my ear sending shivers down my body.

"I'm late for school I have to go now Alex" I replied. His face changed it's expression to shock and confusion.

"Woahhh... Is this really Zoe? What have you done with my girlfriend?" he asked jokingly.

"Ha ha funny one you are" I replied sarcastically.

"I'll take you, you'll be on time don't worry, you still have 10 minutes left" he reasured me. Well with his crazy speed driving I'll definitely get there on time. I gave him a massive grin.

"You're the best you know that?" I asked rhetorically.

"Oh so now I'm the best" he teased.

***

At lunch I spotted Liam sitting at our usual table in the cafeteria with our group. Our group is mixed with year 13's and year 12's. He's a year older than me (which makes him 17) so our friends just mixed together to form one massive group.

"Zoe there's our table come on" said Tara dragging me to our table with Chloe and Natalie.

Liam saw me and jumped out of his seat to give me a deathly suffocating hug.

"I've missed you Zoe!" he chirped squeezing me tighter.

"Liam... I can't breathe!" I choked back. He immediately let me go and kissed me.

"Ooooh you two at it again?!" asked Kyle rolling his eyes at Liam but giving me a flirtacious wink. That boy won't stop.

"Liam you can't kiss me anymore" I whispered to him not wanting the others to hear. The contented expression on his face was completely replaced with a mixture of anger and sadness.

"Why?" he asked too sternly for my liking. "Why can't I kiss you Zoe?"

"Because I have a boyfriend now and he's not going to like it" I answered him softly to calm him down. He laughed.

"So? You've had boyfriends before you've never told me to stop then" He cleverly suggested.

"I never liked them as much as this one, I don't want to lose him over something as silly as kissing my bestfriend" I replied but regretted it as soon as I saw the look on his face: heartbroken.

"It's Alex isn't it?" he asked but already knew the answer. I nodded.

"You're dating that fucking dick" he shouted. Chloe walked over to us.

"Are you guys going to sit down or what?" she chirped happily.

"No I've lost my appetite" Liam answered and grabbed his bag from where he was sitting. He made his way towards the cafeteria door and I followed him.

"Liam wait!" I called after him but he ignored me. "Liam!!" nothing.

We were now in the parking area standing near his Mercedes when he suddenly turned around to face me.

"I'm sorry Zoe" he sighed and pulled me into a hug. It wasn't the hugs I was used to though, it wasn't tight. "I didn't mean to shout at you I'm sorry" he said again. There was a moment of silence until he finally broke it.

"Let's just go somewhere" he suggested. He opened the door to his Mercedes and gestured for me to get in. I thought about it for a second, I didn't really want to miss anymore of school. I got in anyway though, I only have two lessons left it's not that big of a deal.

He drove us to the park we used to always go to as kids. His dad built us a treehouse when we were 7 in the far corner of the park where it was right next to their old house. We got out of the car and started walking towards it.

"Do you remember this?" he asked happliy placing one arm on my shoulder casually.

"Of course I remember this!" I chirped excited. "I'll race you to it! Last one up there is a smelly rat!" I shouted back already running towards the treehouse.

"I'll give you a headstart!" he shouted back not yet running. I ran as fast as my legs would take me when suddenly two hands grabbed my waist and pulled me back. He pushed himself in front of me and kept running. Obviously, he won.

We sat in the treehouse for hours just talking, being flooded with old memories of our childhood. I loved Liam but in a different way to Alex. Me and Liam grew up to be everything together. We created the 'it' group in school. We both tried cannabis for the first time together, got high together, got drunk together. We even lost our virginities to each other. He knew all about Alex and I knew all about the slags he's been with. He's literally the only person in this world that I could tell everything to. He's Liam. I sighed.

It was starting to get dark. I had my head resting on Liam's shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me to keep me warm. Our legs were dangling from the treehouse it felt really nice, like we were kids again.

"Liam, do you believe in fate?" I asked him curiously.

"yeah" he replied simply. I looked up at him to give him a big smile just when he looked down at me. My smile faded slowly as I saw something I recognised in his eyes... Lust.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! Please COMMENT & VOTE & FAN?

Let me know what you guys think as usual :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 355 37
Zoe Bryant is a regular girl heading into her senior year of high school. She wants to spend her senior year hanging out with her friends and having...
171 39 43
James has come a long way from the one stop light town trying to make a name for herself in the world of cosmetics. Her life is slowly heading in the...
39.4K 699 24
Half way through senior year Olivia has a drunken one night stand with her best friends friend. Then it turns into friends with benefits. Then it t...
3.3M 144K 34
Alicia hates Jake more than she has ever hated anything and anyone in her life. The hatred started at a party one night, when Jake gave her a fake n...