The Ultimate Quirkless Hope

By ArtVampire

Quirk vs Ultimate AU A Danganronpa x My Hero Academia crossover fanfiction. An OC x Izuru Kamakura story but... More

Character Info
How They Met
The Biggest Baddest Family Betrayal in Human History
Updated Profile: Retasu
Free Time Event: Two New Allies

Ultimate Changes

265 5 15
By ArtVampire

(A/N: Izuru's nicknames are as follows: Zuzu-chan, Zuru-chan, Kama-chan, and Kura-chan)

3rd POV

It has been some time since Retasu had met her new friends.

And Retasu couldn't be any happier about it.

It's been at least a month or two since that fateful day.

Ever since their first mini adventure when she met them and went out to figure out what her Ultimate was (which became the first of many mini adventures for her and her newfound group of misfit friends), Retasu, for once in her life, felt at peace, like she finally found somewhere she belonged. After a trip across Musutafu and taking a train ride to Tokyo (where her friends said was populated with more people with Ultimates and those that are Quirkless than those with Quirks), a little cross-analysis from Junko, and then a trip to the clinic that researches Ultimates they found out, thanks to a non-prejudiced physician specialized in Ultimates instead of Quirks, that Retasu is the Ultimate Infobroker. To Retasu it made sense since she has a specialty in collecting dirt on people, be it villain or Pro-hero (especially Endeavor, that's a favorite of hers and she has at least three composition notebooks worth of information on the Hellfire hero and she can't wait to expose it to the public someday). Along the way she has met and bonded with a few more people that also had an Ultimate like her. For instance, a young girl known as Kirumi Tojo who's Ultimate is known as the Ultimate Maid.

After Retasu and her bonded, Kirumi decided to devote her loyalty to her and wants to be her personal maid. Retasu, as politely as possible, told her being her friend is more than enough. Though the greenette had a distinct feeling that the lil' Ultimate Maid is far from letting it go...

Then there was Maki Harukawa, the Ultimate Assassin.

Funny story actually.

While on the trek to discover Retasu's Ultimate, they came upon a comic con event. While passing through, Retasu spotted a dark haired girl in pigtails and red scrunchies.

And she was also being harassed by photographers, who took her as a cosplayer of some famous anime character.

Retasu took matters in her own hands and started videoing the whole thing, as the girl repeatedly protested their advances. Retasu then intervened and, long story short, after threatening to turn in her video as evidence of harrassment to the cops, the photographers wasted no time in leaving her alone.

In short, Retasu gained another friend, despite her tsundere disposition. And despite her rough exterior, Maki feels as if she should protect Retasu, kinda like how Kirumi feels about serving at Retasu's side.

Moving on to other matters....

Ever since the day they met, Izuru had made it a point to spend so much time with Retasu. Which meant that every day when Retasu leaves the house, with or without Izuku (though she tries to go without him if only to prove to her overprotective mom that she doesn't need someone to hold her hand), she can always count on the ravenette to be waiting for her. And everywhere she went Izuru was with her. Whether it be hanging out with the others or just them taking a walk together, Izuru was always by her side. And if any danger were to come her way, Izuru made it to where it wouldn't even get near Retasu.

The others (especially Hiyoko, Kokichi, and Junko) liked to tease both her and Izuru over it, though Retasu didn't quite understand it, much to their dismay.

She didn't understand why he did this, and every time she asked why he cared so much (not that she is totally against it), he always answered the same way. "You're not boring."

Retasu merely learned to accept that as an answer, as Izuru isn't exactly the most talkative in the group. Though that was just fine with her as she isn't exactly a social butterfly herself.

Unfortunately, their were a few dark spots in her newfound happiness.

The biggest problem being, Bakugo.

He was angry at how Izuru easily subdued him the day the bully chased Retasu up a tree. And ever since that day, he has seen Izuku's half-sister spend so much time with the long haired boy and his gang instead of him.

One day, a week after Retasu's first "quest" with Izuru and the others, Bakugo tried to confront the smaller greenette and Izuku on the way home from school, where Retasu have been somewhat successful in avoiding the violent boy.

Izuru, the stoic gentleman that he is to Retasu and her exclusively, was waiting for her outside the gates ready to escort her like a noble would escort their lady.

Izuku blushed at how close the two were (especially when Izuru links his arm with Retasu's) when they began walking from the school both Izuku and Retasu attended. Unfortunately Izuru didn't go to the same school as the Midoriyas, as he attended a place called Hope's Peak Elementary in Tokyo with his fraternal twin and his friends. This saddened Retasu but she understood that it is what it is and there was no point crying over it since it won't solve anything.

But, the bushy haired greenette was pulled out of his thoughts when a rough voice called out to them.

"Oi! Deku!"

Retasu tensed, as despite not having Izuku's nervous personality, she is quite apprehensive of the ash blonde as he had hurt her so many times with his Quirk to the point that she gets a panic attack if he gets too close to her.

Instinctively, she hid behind Izuru, her body beginning to shake against her will. She hated hiding like this but she can't help it. That boy has hurt her in more ways than one and she isn't even ten years old yet.

"Oh uh hey, K-kacchan!" Izuku nervously greeted as Retasu tried to make herself unnoticeable.

The ash blonde gave a cruel smirk at him, his lackeys following his lead. When his eyes zeroed in on Izuru, however, his sneer dropped into a frown. Izuru only stared back at him blankly, not even saying a word to the ash blonde.

"What a boring despicable creature." Izuru thought with disgust, remembering how badly Retasu was wounded thanks to the temperamental blonde before him.

Bakugo then zeroed in on the figure trying to hide away from his sight, his smirk returning as he recognized them.

"If it ain't the Deku's little pipsqueak of a half sister."

Sighing, Retasu decided to stand next to Izuru. He wrapped his hand around hers, rubbing small circles on the back of it. This didn't go unnoticed by Bakugo, as he glared at this. Not that either of them cared.

"Hello Bakago." Retasu said to the explosive Pomeranian, her face stony with a cold amber glare that could freeze over Russia. He bared his teeth slightly at how she purposefully said his name wrong.

She turned her glare to the ones who are constantly riding on Bakugo's coattails, making them flinch at her harsh gaze. "Bakugo's sheep extras." She nodded to them mockingly, as she could care less what their names were. Bakugo smirked for a brief moment at her jab at his yes-men before it turned back into a malicious glare.

"Tch." Bakugo growled. "Where have you been, you emotionless freak?" Izuku winced at Bakugo's jab (more like stab) at Retasu. "You've been ghosting me this past week or so. That's not very nice."

Retasu crossed her arms and lifted her chin at Bakugo in defiance. "Maybe it's because I don't want to see your ugly mug." Izuku gaped at her sudden boldness. Bakugo's extras clamped a hand over their mouths to keep the snickers from erupting from them they shall suffer a painful death by Bakugo's hands, quite literally. "And also, I've been hanging out with my new best friends. Ones that actually accept me and don't go slapping me around like a punching bag."

"Kuh." Bakugo snorted though he took umbrage at how this presumptuous brat had the gall to replace him, the great Katsuki Bakugo. "So you've been hanging out with this emotionless Hot Topic Rapunzel instead of me, the great Bakugo Katsuki?"

Retasu wrinkled her nose at him, grasping Izuru's hand a little bit harder. "His name is Izuru, and he is a gentleman, unlike you. He's not some temperamental asshole with a superiority complex and nor does he have delusions of grandeur. Hell, I daresay that he's more of a man than you'll ever be, and we aren't even ten years old yet."

Izuku clasped a hand over his mouth in horror at what his half-sister was saying. Normally she would brush off Kacchan as she didn't exactly like him even before he got his Quirk. Even though when he tried to approach her she merely refused him or went somewhere else as she made it clear that she didn't want much to do with him. But now, Izuku is beginning to wonder if his sister is suicidal as she is practically asking to die by Bakugo's hands (no pun intended) by sassing him.

Izuru, on the other hand, was feeling proud of the girl he has taken a shine to, especially when she defended him when the boring blonde insect called him names. Aside from Hajime and before he met the others, no one else would stand up for him, not even his old man. He barely kept a smile back from surfacing.

His thoughts came to a halt as the blonde opened his big mouth again.

"So you rather choose to hang out with some emotionless freak like you over me, a popular guy who's gonna be the next number one hero and be rich and famous!?"

"How boring." Izuru said, cutting off what Retasu was about to say. He really did not like this guy, and with good reason. "You can't seem to handle that she actually likes to be with someone who doesn't hurt her nor degrade her on a regular basis, so yes, she would choose me over you." Izuru finished his sentence by pulling Retasu to his side in a hug, effectively pissing off Bakugo as he began to see red. Retasu blushed vividly at Izuru's actions.

"He's... he's so warm!" She thought leaning into him subconsciously, enjoying the comfort from his actions.

"Hrrrr!!!" Bakugo rushed forward, not liking that this so-called "freak" is actually hugging the one he wants to have but his side as a "trophy". His hands began to pop with explosions, making Retasu freeze at the sound as felt her heart stop in fear.

She felt burning heat as her arm was suddenly seized roughly making her cry out in pain, tears forming in the corners of her eyes despite her efforts to hold them back.

Crying out as she felt the warmth of Izuru's body leave her abruptly she was now in front of Bakugo. Grabbing her chin forcefully with his other hand, he forced her to look him in the eye. Despite the fear and anxiety building up in her she glared at him with defiance.

Still holding her arm he let heat build up, making her hiss in pain as he holding her bare arm.

Despite the agony, her amber gaze remained angry and unyielding, showing that she will not bend to his will.

"Stop it, Kacchan!" Izuku yelled, not standing how her sister was practically being tortured. He tried to run forward to stop this, only to be held back by one of Bakugo's lackeys, the one with stretchy limbs. He used his elastic appendages to restrict Izuku's movements while his partner, the fat one with wings, restrained Izuru, who began to fight back, as he was trained in mixed martial arts.

That is, until Bakugo grabbed Retasu's throat, facing the dark haired boy.  Izuru froze when he immediately figured out what the ash blonde was about to say before he said it.

"Unless you want her head blown up, you better stop fighting right now." Bakugo said cruelly, making Izuru rage internally.

"Sis!!!" Izuku panicked trying to get free.

"You stinking cowards! I'll-" Retasu howled in pain as Bakugo turned up the heat, silencing her threats.

"Why is no one helping?!" Izuku thought in despair and anger as Retasu struggled in Bakugo's grip.

"You want this to stop, then submit to me and tell the Hot Topic Rapunzel that you aren't friends anymore." Bakugo sneered, relishing in all of this, thus further enraging Retasu.

"You bastard-!" She howled out loud as he turned up the heat again. She was certain that if she gets out of this alive, she was going to have a burn scar on her neck after this.

"Don't defy your superior, you dumb useless bitch!" Bakugo snapped at her, burning her neck, his hand as hot as a branding iron.

"Be glad he even acknowledges you, you ungrateful wench!" One of his lackeys said.

"Yeah! You should be happy that he's paying any sort of attention to you!" The other said cruelly.

Retasu gritted her teeth angrily. "Dammit dammit dammit dammit!!" She cursed inwardly at the situation. "Why is it always us?! Damn me! If only my Ultimate would work here! But I don't know anything about self-defense, especially against assholes like him!!"

She was brought out of her thoughts when she felt a spike of bloodlust in the air, making everyone tense. Retasu realized very quickly that it was Izuru's.

Before any of them could blink, the one restraining Izuru was on the ground, curled in a fetal position, groaning in agony.

Bakugo had no time to act as Izuru suddenly appeared before him, making him let go of Retasu in surprise as he put his hands up to fight him.

Only for him to be socked in the face, his nose crunching under the impact of Izuru's fist as he was sent flying into a nearby brick wall.

Thinking fast, Retasu took advantage of Izuku's captor's state of distraction and tackled him, making him release Izuku. She began to punch the living daylights out of the boy, rage clouding her eyes at the ones who dared to hurt her half-brother just to get to her.

"Retasu!" Izuku called out, "Please stop! He's had enough!"

She paid no heed to his calls, the only thing on her mind is that these three bastards not only tried to hurt her brother but also tried to use her against Izuru. And for what?! Just because Bakago can't take no for an answer!

It was when she felt Izuku wrap his arms around her waist and pull her back, making her squirm defiantly before she broke away from him, this time heading for Bakugo, who was starting to sit up from where he was slumped against the wall.

He had no time to register as Retasu immediately began punching him continuously in his face, red blood spraying everywhere, mixing with the pink blood covering her body thanks to Bakugo wounding her.

Her eyes swirled with rage and despair, rage at Bakugo, his lackeys, everyone aside from Izuku and Izuru not attempting to stop Bakugo from hurting them, everyone ignoring her because she's an Ultimate in a place where everyone is prejudiced against Ultimates, how Ultimates like her were treated worse than dirt, and despair that no one cares to help her or her half-brother.

Just as it seems that Bakugo was probably going to die from blood loss, Retasu felt herself being pulled away again. This time it was Izuru who was holding her.

Izuku couldn't help but sweatdrop seeing his sister flail against Izuru as she tried to squirm her way out of his hold. Only unlike when Izuku tried holding her back, Izuru actually managed to keep a good grip on her, as he was strong despite his appearance.

"Let go of me, Zuzu-chan!" Retasu yelled as she struggled feebly in his arms, her crazed eyes locked on the semi-unconscious Bakugo, as his two extras limped over to him to drag him away. "I'm going to kill him!" She lashed out, before her body spasmed with pain making her fall back into Izuru's chest.

Izuru picked her up into a bridal carry, paying no heed to her as she feebly smacked at him.

"Let go, Zuru-chan!" She barked, gaining a tick mark on her head as he refused to comply. Rather, he just cradled her against his chest, like a small child and even began rocking her back and forth.

"Knock it off," he simply stated, not even fazed as she feebly smacked at his face. He then began to dance a little with her in his arms, warranting a blush from the smaller greenette. Izuku sweatdropped some more seeing this as his half-sister can be a slight tsundere so she's not going to be happy... "Let us go and get you and your brother checked up on. You're hurt and so is he."

"No! Let me go, Kama-chan!" She exclaimed indignantly, using her nickname for him.

"Honestly," Izuru tsked, his voice having a teasing lilt beneath his monotone that only Retasu can hear, thus making her madder. "How can you have the energy to be throwing a tantrum right now? Especially with your wounds?"

She didn't answer, rather she ended up letting herself be carried off, as Izuru more or less danced gracefully away from the scene (kinda like Sebastian did with Ciel after that fight with Alois and Claude and the rest of the Trancy servants), with Izuku following clumsily behind.

As Bakugo was taken by his lackeys to get medical treatment he saw, despite the blood covering his eyesight, Retasu glare at him viciously over Izuru's shoulder as they all walked (or waltzed in Izuru's case) away from them.

Timeskip to later

Tokyo

At Izuru and Hajime's house

Izuru called up Hajime to get Mikan to be at his place to patch up Retasu and Izuku as he also called Kirumi to come over as well.

After they took the bullet train to Tokyo (while ignoring the looks from everyone on the train, seeing a girl bundled up in Izuru's suit jacket while being held by said boy) they arrived at Izuru and Hajime's home to see not only Mikan was there, but also the others. Since Izuru and Hajime live by themselves as their parents are usually traveling, they made their place into their "base of operations", as Junko would put it.

So when Izuru walked in with a banged up Retasu and her nervous wreck of a brother trailing behind the ravenette, the house got pretty loud and pretty fast.

As Mikan tended to both a bloody yet sulky Retasu and a nervous Izuku, Izuru gave the others the rundown, then taking Kirumi and Maki aside to talk with her privately.

By the time Mikan finished treating both Midoriya siblings of their wounds, Izuru, Maki and Kirumi returned.

Retasu became confused as Kirumi suddenly approached her, dropping down to one knee, and then taking her hand and kissing the back of it, eliciting a blush from Retasu and a shocked squawk from her brother sitting next to her.

"I, Kirumi Tojo, will be at your service." Kirumi stated, ignoring Izuku's reaction.

"I'll... I'll do my best to protect you." Maki said, grabbing one of her pigtails and fidget with it.

"What?! Kirumi-chan! Maki roll! I thought I said-" Retasu was then cut off when Izuru spoke up.

"They will be accompanying you from this day forth." His voice and tone left no room for any arguments.

Though that have never stopped Retasu from trying.

"But Kura-chan!" She protested. "I don't need a babysitter! I-"

"You were nearly killed by that insect." He stated, his voice cold enough to make many people in the room shiver. "I saw the look in your eyes. The answer you would have given him would have resulted in you being way worse condition than you are now. If I hadn't acted when I did he would have made your head explode."

"Heeeek!!!!" Mikan, Izuku, and Hiyoko (surprisingly, but not totally) shrieked in horror simultaneously at the mental image.

Rantaro looked down, his eyes shadowed by his bangs. The air around him grew tense and dark making many move away from him in slight fear.

Gonta had tears growing in the corner of his eyes; Junko and Mukuro began muttering to each other, devising ways to get back at the one hurting their beloved friend. Oh the painful things they want to do to Bakago.

"Rrrrr....." Retasu growled knowing that she can't win this for sure. Not with Izuru when he has his mind made up...

Izuru sighed before leaning his face into hers, making her flush nervously, and it drew the attention of Junko from her conversation with Mukuro, and making her smirk in amusement.

"Please know," Izuru breathed in her direction, "that I'm only doing this for your safety." His red eyes began to smolder at her. "I nearly lost you today." By now he has placed his arms on either side of her, making her lean back in the couch, allowing him to box her in with his lean yet tall figure. "So please... Retasu-chan."

Despite her furious blush, she pouted childishly at the long haired male. "That's cheating, Kura-chan, and you know it!" She said, as this wasn't the first time he used the "smolder" on her to get his way.

And just like the last time he did this, it worked.

"Fine." She crossed her arms across her chest, giving in to Izuru's demands. "At least train me on how to fight. Cuz Mom probably won't accept a maid and assassin following me around..."

"I can teach her." Maki offered. "How to defend herself at least."

"Same here!" Mukuro added, ready to enlist herself.

"Gonta wants to help!" Gonta chimed in. "Gonta want to protect Retasu-chan!"

Junko nodded. "That's a great idea! They could take turns looking after our pwecious Lettuce-chan!" She said in her cutesy voice.

Chihiro then offered a hand. "I would also like to give you something to help you in case we aren't nearby."

"Chihiro-kun.." Retasu blatantly ignored Izuku's shock that the effeminate kid was actually a boy as she spoke to him. "Are you sure...?"

He nodded, his cherubic face serious.
"I am. Not only have I been working on Alter Ego to access our phones so he could keep an eye on us and any other friends that are like us, but..." He hesitated for a moment casting his eyes to Izuku, the only supposed "outsider" in the group of misfits.

"It's okay." Retasu spoke seeing his eyes cut to her half-brother. "He's good people." She said while holding Izuku's gaze; he nodded understanding that they are putting their trust into him not to give away their secrets.

"Okay.." Chihiro gulped, before continuing. "Miu-chan and Souda-kun are working on the thing you suggested to them... making plushies with AIs implemented in them." Chihiro pulled out a few blueprints showing the schematics of a few plushies that look similar to Junko's teddy bear.

Izuku's eyes widened at this. These guys can't be older than him and yet here they are talking about advanced technology installed into stuffed animals! Just what kind of ability do these "Ultimates" do?! He is so going to take notes on this! He brought out a fresh notebook and began writing in it, muttering away, as per his habit, making the others sweatdrop and Retasu and Izuru deadpan at her brother.

Deciding not to comment she turned to Miu and Souda. "So what's the progress?" Retasu inquired.

Miu smirked at her. "Why don't you take a looksie yourself?" She responded nodding to Souda who grinned back at her before reaching behind him.

Having her hands held out by Miu, Retasu was then handed a duo toned bird, resembling a crow.

Retasu lifted it up, her eyes shining brightly. "I love it!"

The AI plush then spoke. "Why thank you, Miss Retasu!"

"Whaaaaatttt???" Izuku gasped in shock.

Retasu smiled even more. "Perfect!"

"Damn right you are." Miu said proudly puffing her chest out.

Retasu turned to her, Chihiro, Kiibo, and Souda. "Thank you, guys." She said her eyes unusually soft.

Seeing this made Izuku smile; at least his sister is beginning to feel like she actually belongs with some people she can get along with. Even if he does envy her a bit....

However, much to Retasu's dismay, the day was coming to an end, so that meant eventually the Midoriya siblings had to go home.

Izuru, as per usual, escorted Retasu home, with Izuku in tow. The only thing that Mikan couldn't fix with Retasu's injuries was the burn scar that Bakugo inflicted on her when he grabbed her by the neck. Seeing no way around it, Retasu asked Junko if she could borrow one of her scarves to hide it, to which the Lil Ultimate Supermodel obliged. Retasu also made Izuku not tell Inko, as not only will Inko shorten the already short leash she has on her (and by extension Izuku too) but Retasu was planning a "special reward" for Bakugo's deeds that day. Izuku couldn't help but feel an ominous chill as Retasu said this so, for his sake, he chose not to question her.

Thankfully, when they got home it was just as Inko finished making dinner.

Her smile dropped a bit when she saw Izuru follow her kids inside the house.

Retasu sighed to herself, not missing her mother's wary expression. The relationship between Izuru and Inko was... complicated to say the least.

Now Retasu liked to think her mother isn't shallow like everyone else, like the Quirkies. However, she has caught her mother saying things about how unnerving his eyes were to her and his seemingly intense aura was "off-putting" when she thought neither of them were listening in on her. So it kind of put a slight strain on the relationship, seeing as Izuru is constantly by her side.

And it doesn't exactly help that he's an Ultimate like her daughter. And as Inko was raised in a community where the Ultimates were spurned from society and avoided like the plague doesn't help.

Even though Inko makes it a point to say she loves both her children, Retasu couldn't help but feel as if... she doesn't exactly mean it when she says it to her. As if she's only saying it because she feels obligated to do so as she did give birth to her.

And the less said about Hisashi (not Present Mic, mind you), Izuku's father, the better. Retasu hates that man with a burning passion. Nuff said.

Coming back to the present, Inko plastered a fake smile (which Retasu and Izuru saw through immediately) and greeted Izuru politely. "Hello, Izuru-kun."

Izuru, despite not exactly getting along the best with Inko, responded back politely, though Retasu could feel the air become as tense as a stretched out rubber band. "Hello, Midoriya-san."

"I take you will be staying for dinner?" Retasu could almost hear the challenge in her mother's voice.

"If you don't mind." Izuru replied not rising to take the bait.

She nodded. "Very well." She then went back to the kitchen.

Retasu let out a tense breath. That... was uncomfortable, to say the least.

Turning to Retasu, Izuru pulled her into his embrace, now that Inko has left the room.

Feeling a bit out of place, Izuku excused himself to his bedroom to check up on his All Might collection, leaving the two alone for now.

Retasu sighed into Izuru's arms, feeling very tired. She just wishes she could fast-forward through the upcoming not so pleasant dinner so she could see Izuru off before meeting up with him later to let him into her room to spend the night with her. And yes, this is actually a normal occurrence with them, they just have to keep it hidden from Inko and Izuku. Retasu shuddered at the thought of Izuku finding out. Her poor brother will probably keel over with a heart attack....

Feeling her shiver, Izuru pulled her chin up gently to look at her. "What's wrong?" He asked gently his red target shaped eyes mellow, only for her.

She shook her head. "Tis nothing. Just thinking."

"Dangerous pastime if you ask me."

She attempted to smack him for that minor jab, to which he blocked her hit and just held her slender hand in his slightly bigger one.

He interlocked their fingers together before rubbing his face onto the interlocked hands, making the poor girl blush yet again.

Retasu saw the melancholy tinted in his eyes, so she decided to let the minor insult slip for now in favor of comforting her friend.

(Play video)

Why did her heart feel like sinking after thinking that?

Deciding to ignore that, she placed her other palm on Izuru's face, making him lean into it and inhale the scent that laid in it. The smell of lavender and vanilla soothes his nerves.

"It's okay." Retasu spoke soothingly running her hand into his hair. "It is not your fault that baka got me. I should have been more alert."

"I..." Izuru swallowed unsteadily. "I thought.... I honestly thought that... he was going to kill you." Retasu's eyes widened when she saw tears come out of his eyes. His facial remained stone cold but his almost quiet voice didn't match it.

"Never," Izuru's voice cracked slightly, alarming Retasu as Izuru rarely if not never have his voice crack like this. "I have never felt so useless.... and I'm the Ultimate Everything... I have every Ultimate possible in existence and yet..." He gulped releasing her hand in favor of wrapping his arms around her, catching her by surprise. "And yet I couldn't do anything when he was practically torturing you in front of me...."

"Hey." Retasu took his face into her hands making her look at him. "I know what we have been through today has been.... less than satisfactory." She winced at the phantom pain throbbing where her scar is. "But what matters is that we got out alive. Even if all of us didn't come out unscathed..."

"I.... I wanted to...."

Retasu cut him off. "Shhhh.... I know. That's why I practically lost it back there. Because I felt the same way. Why else did you think I went and-"

Retasu didn't get to finish her sentence as suddenly Izuru tensed, making her stiffen up as well, knowing what that means: Inko was near and possibly spying on them.

Quickly pulling away from each other (after Retasu used her scarf to dab away Izuru's tears so to avoid unnecessary questions), they stood next to each other as they began to walk to the bathroom to wash up.

As they suspected, they saw Inko on the way, thankfully she didn't see (nor hear) anything "incriminating" as she had just appeared outside the room.

Izuru dipped his head before continuing on with Retasu, as she grabbed his hand and pulled him along, blatantly ignoring Inko's eyes on their interlocked hands.

When they were out of earshot, Retasu muttered to Izuru, "Wanna bet that Mom will check on me in the middle of the night?"

Izuru rolled his eyes at her. "Retasu..." She only chuckled in response.

Timeskip to after dinner

After dinner (another awkward silent meal for the books, as Retasu sarcastically comments once they were finished), as planned between Retasu and Izuru, Izuru went home (if only to grab some clothes before he comes back before the last train from Tokyo to Musutafu leaves) and Retasu performed her nightly rituals before retiring for the night. She put on one of the kimonos that Hiyoko gifted her with, and it was big enough to cover up the burn scar that Bakugo inflicted on her so she could avoid Inko's questioning. She then took a couple of painkillers that Mikan gave her after contacting a friend of hers that has an Ultimate that helps her make her own medicine. After taking a couple of pills and swigging it down with some apple juice, she then was ready to go to bed.

That is, that would have been the plan if not for Inko asking her to have a "talk" with her.

Retasu sighed in exasperation, not bothering to hide her feelings at the moment. She just got out of a hot bath and all she wanted to do now is to curl up in bed and sleep (with Izuru spooning her from behind, her ear against his chest as his heartbeat, as well as his presence helps with her frequent nightmares).

Deciding that there's no way around it, Retasu decided to humor her mother, if only to get it over with and hopefully it doesn't take long.

Sitting down on the couch next to Inko, Retasu drew a breath before letting it out before turning her attention to her.

"Okay, so what is it you wanted to talk about?" Retasu cut straight to the point, as per usual.

Inko nearly sighed at her blunt behavior but held it back. "She really does take after him." She thought before choosing her words carefully to respond to her daughter.

"Retasu, I think we should talk about your... friends." She looked as if she wanted to use a different word but chose not to, making Retasu narrow her eyes slightly at the small detail.

"Look, Mom," Retasu began, "Miu-chan and Souda-kun said they were sorry about the firecrackers, and Junko-chan said that Mukuro won't bring her AK-47s into the house again-"

"No no no." Inko shook her head, though she was still quite unhappy with those events, leaving a not-so-good first impression on the middle-aged woman.

"Is it because of the time Hiyoko-chan put thumbtacks into Grandpa's shoes the last time he visited?" Retasu asked "innocently". To be frank, Retasu was actually in on that one, as her relationship with her grandparents, her grandfather in particular is not the best. Given that both she and Izuku were Quirkless and all and the old coot is prejudiced against Ultimates so he went out of his way to try to make Retasu feel inferior.

"No. Though he is still quite unhappy with that, young lady." She said sternly before smoothing her face out. "I just want to discuss how they might be...." she trailed off, unsure of how to finish her sentence while not upsetting her daughter.

"Might be what?" Retasu asked, her eyes narrowing and beginning to slowly change from their verdant color to the intimidating amber.

Inko gulped, knowing what this was going to entail, no matter how she sugarcoated it. "I'm thinking that maybe... you should look for more friends. That live here."

"Meaning you want me to stop hanging out with them." Retasu translated mentally, though she chose not to voice her thoughts, if only to keep the already fragile peace.

"But why?" She asked, trying to stay civil. "My best friends may live in a couple of cities over, but they have no problem with the distance. And besides they told me they like riding the train."

"Even though Izuru likes riding in boats than trains, but she doesn't need to know that." She thought before hearing Inko's response.

"But what about the kids in this neighborhood?" Inko asked. "Surely you can play with them and not have to worry about going such a long distance."

"Mom. It's just Tokyo. Not Moscow, Russia. And besides, the kids in this neighborhood don't want to play with me. They don't like me and, honestly I don't like them either." Retasu said bluntly, making Inko sigh aloud.

"I feel like I'm getting grey hair..." Inko thought before replying.

"Sweetie I'm just worried and looking out for you."

Retasu chuffed, deciding that this conversation has gone on long enough. "I know what you are doing, Mom." She said making her tense, as she knew her daughter is very perceptive and is known to not sugarcoat things or beat around the bush. "You think my friends are a bad influence and you want me to stop hanging around them."

Seeing no point in denying her claims, she declared. "They're not safe, Retasu." Her voice began to rise, making Retasu flinch, as she hates it when people yell, especially at her. "Those Ultimates could hurt you!"

"Yeah, so can the Quirky kids in this neighborhood with their Quirks!" She said defensively.

"B-but-"

"And at least these guys haven't tried to hurt me! If anything, they have been the only humane bunch of people I have ever kept company with! Especially when everyone else hates me, and for what?! All because I  am different from everyone else! And I have no control over it!"

"Sweetie," Inko tried using a soft tone to placate her now angry daughter. "Nobody hates you-"

"Yes they do!" Retasu cut her off. "Not just the kids at school, and the teachers, but even my own family! I seen the way Grandpa looks at me! It is the same look one would give to as if they were the mere dirt of this earth! And don't think I haven't picked up on how you look at Kura-chan!"

Not even bothering denying either claim, Inko responded defensively. "He's not normal! The way he looks at you-"

"-Is better than how everyone else looks at me." Retasu argued, cutting her off. "You don't know him like I do. You don't know any of them or what they have been through!" Her voice rose to an angry pitch. "You don't even know what I go through on a daily basis! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR OWN DAUGHTER!"

Now Inko was mad. "Don't you raise your voice at me, young lady!"

Retasu glared at her, her eyes now a bright and angry gold. "Don't you patronize me!"

"I am your mother!" Inko snapped back, losing her patience. "You should be more respectful of me!"

"Respect is earned, not given!"

"Why can't you-"

" 'Be like Kacchan?' Is that what you are going to say?" Retasu's voice became colder than an Arctic blizzard. "Because I rather be a so-called freak than be a monster with a Quirk."

That made Inko stop and look at her daughter in confusion. What could she mean by that? What did Katsuki do? Surely he didn't-

Retasu yanked open her kimono, showing Inko the horrific scar reaching from her neck down past the space between her collarbones stopping right at the beginning of her developing chest. Inko gaped in horror at this. Oh sweet Kami.... surely... not Mitsuki's son-

Her horrible suspicion was confirmed when Retasu spoke in a frigid tone laced with hatred. "Yeah. Bakugo did this. And it is not the first time he did something like this. And to Izuku too. Only today, he practically tortured me in front of Izuku and Zuru-chan. If it weren't for Kama-chan, I wouldn't be alive." She closed up her kimono her eyes and expression cold as a polar bear's nose. "So maybe you start rethinking your evaluation of my friends. And perhaps you should apologize to Kura-chan for the way you have been treating him, especially when he has saved me countless times like today, unlike the heroes that Izuku and you are so fond of."

With that she spun on her heel and stalked off to her bedroom, slamming the door and then locking it. If Inko wants to check on her, too bad.

Little did they know, Izuku had listened to the whole exchange and he couldn't help but feel his heart sink to his feet as he had a distinct feeling that this wasn't over, not by a long shot.

Meanwhile in Retasu's room, Retasu changed out of her kimono and changed into her pajamas, consisting of a black oversized shirt with a picture of Monokuma, the name of the plush duotoned bear Junko carries around and a pair of matching basketball shorts.

Not able to hold back her tears, she threw herself onto her bed, burying her face into her pillow and pulling the covers up to her face as the tears came out.

She felt the bed dip beneath her as she felt warm and familiar arms wrap around her, making her cling to the source as she silently sobbed.

Izuru held her in his lap, rocking back and forth, whispering soothing words into her ear.

After awhile, she calmed down enough to speak somewhat coherently. "H-how much did you hear?" She rasped out, her voice raw and sore.

He sighed. "All of it..."

She sighed, laying her head against his chest, where his heart was beating.

"Figures."

"And I wasn't the only one..." he informed her, holding her body flush against his.

Retasu groaned. "I'm not surprised. Izuku always has a penchant for that, be it accidental or not."

Izuru touched his lips against her forehead. Despite the fact that they may be kids they are quite precocious, even though they don't quite understand the fundamentals of crushes and the like. Which makes them the subject of many teasings from the others.

Izuru pulled the comforter around the both of then before lying Retasu down on her side. Leaning his face towards hers, he murmured softly. "If it helps I got you something on the way back here."

She raised an eyebrow, interested. "What is it?"

Before he could answer, a small noise came from his overnight bag. Sitting up, he grabbed the bag and began to unzip it. "This was the only way to bring him in while scaling the wall." He said before revealing a bundle of creamy yellow fluff with reddish ears.

Retasu's eyes sparkled seeing the puppy. Holding him up to look at him, she noticed that he had a scar over one of his eyes, making her bring the puppy into her arms, holding him closely.

"He's so adorable," she whispered as the puppy licked her cheek. "Where did you-?"

"I called in a favor from someone who is the Lil Ultimate Breeder." He answered her unspoken question. "His name is Hiro. Hiro the Ballsnatcher. The breeder found him in the woods, bloody and missing his eye..." Retasu's heart pinged with sympathy before realizing something.

"Dare I ask why he is called that?" Retasu asked dryly, having a distinct feeling what that title means.

"I think you know."

She deadpanned at him.

"And that's not quite all." He said reaching down again. This time he brought out a black bundle of fur. Retasu's eyes squinted in the growing darkness before gasping to see not only was it another puppy, but this one had both of their eyes slashed off.

Retasu was surprised (but not unpleasantly) when the puppy ambled it's way to her side without trouble as if he wasn't blind.

Izuru answered her unspoken question. "This here is Bat. My friend rescued him from an abusive owner, who slashed his eyes out not long after killing his mother."

Retasu placed a hand over her mouth in horror. She has a big soft spot for animals, especially the baby ones and/or the injured ones. "You poor baby.." she murmured placing a hand on the dog's head.

"Bat has been trained to rely on his other senses aside from his sight. He also can sense a person if they are bad or good. He was nicknamed 'The Mind's Eye' as he can sense a person's aura."

"Whoa..." Retasu breathed, petting the black lab mix. The blind dog leaned into her touch. "So am I to guess why you went and got these little cuties?"

"To protect you when I can't. Or the others for that matter."

Retasu looked up at him her eyes soft. "You know I don't blame you for what happened."

"Even so I would feel better if you had some protection with you. That school is dangerous... and something tells me that Inko isn't going to keep what you revealed to herself."

Retasu sighed, running a hand through her hair. "I figured. Aunt Mitsuki is gonna be pissed..." "Not at me thankfully."

"And you know that once his mother gets ahold of him that he's going to be seeking retaliation." He added, making Retasu groan, albeit silently as she didn't want to bring Inko up to check on her.

"Thanks for reminding me." Retasu grumbled sarcastically, though she clung both Bat and Hiro to her as her body tensed with anxiety at the thought of Bakugo getting revenge for "tattling" on him.

"I'll forge a few documents to bring both Bat and Hiro with you to school. They are trained to be bodyguard dogs."

She nodded, feeling slightly better from the reassurance. Leave it to Izuru to find a solution.

"And I'll rotate Maki, Gonta, Kirumi, and Nagito to guard you." He added.

Retasu raised an eyebrow at him. "You sure you want to put Nagito up to that task. Don't get me wrong I trust him but.... you know he's not exactly bodyguard material..."

"You may be surprised. For a sickly guy he's not exactly weak. And even so, his luck cycle may be useful."

"Maybe so, but I bet you ten to one that he will beg to differ." Retasu pointed out, knowing how self-degrading her snow haired friend is.

"Let me talk to him." Izuru said, ending the conversation.

Retasu shrugged. "Fine." She then yawned.

Izuru huffed softly, holding back an amused chuckle. "Time to go to sleep, little princess."

Retasu pouted at him. "I'm not that little..."

He poked her cheek. "Hmmm.... yeah you are."

She glared at him, a blush radiating in the dark. "Meanie."

He playfully pinned her, his eyes full of mischief. "Oh am I?"

Holding her wrists in one hand, he used his other to spider his fingers across her torso.

"Eek!" She barely held back a shriek as she is very ticklish. "N-no! Zuru-chan! You'll bring Mom up here and-- hehehe!"

"Take it back then." He said simply as he "counted" her ribs.

"N-no!" She hissed, still being stubborn.

"Then I'm not going to stop." He spidered his fingers across her flat and pale belly.

"I-I-Izuru...! Mercy! Uncle!" She struggled to keep her voice down as she fought back the giggles that threatened to erupt from her.

Finally after a few minutes of Izuru's tickle torture, she gave in.

"O-okay! I-I'm sorry-y-y!" She gasped out with tears in her eyes.

Relenting he adjusted her shirt to cover her up properly before bringing her back into his arms, rocking her gently as she calmed down from her ticklish high.

"Now was that so hard?" He asked, teasing.

"S-shut up." She grumbled her face flushed bright red as she buried her face into his chest.

"Now now." He cooed to her. "It is time for little ones to rest and you have had a long day. It's time to save that energy for tomorrow."

Retasu chuffed but didn't argue. She is tired after all and it has been a long day. A very long and painful one on top of that...

Relaxing into his arms he held her as he softly sang her to sleep. After she fell asleep in his arms, he slipped a pair of headphones over her head and turned on her iPod to play her lullaby playlist, a playlist he and her crafted together when Izuru discovered her frequent nightmares.

Holding her close but gently, he thought to himself as Bat and Hiro curled around them to get some sleep.

"I will protect you... my hime....." With those thoughts he drifted off to, all the while keeping an ear out in case Inko gets past the lock Miu and Souda upgraded on Retasu's door.

Timeskip

It has been a month since that incident with Bakugo. And just as Retasu and Izuru predicted, Inko told Mitsuki about Retasu's scar from Bakugo. And as predicted, Mitsuki beat the living snot out of Bakugo. And on top of that he got his allowance cut off and grounded for a long time.

And just as expected of the ash blonde, when he came to the next day, he was livid. And, as promised, Izuru forged the documents to permit Retasu to bring her new dogs on campus. And as they are about a year old and are trained to protect her, Bakugo had trouble confronting her without interference. And that's if he's lucky not to encounter Maki or Mukuro when they are walking her to and from school, as instructed by Izuru. Those two were scary enough on their own...

And don't get him started on Nagito's "bullshit luck" trouncing the ash blonde whenever he's in the area (he had a near miss with an eighteen-wheeler, a falling ceiling light, and a falling piano all in one day when Bakugo tried to follow Retasu in hopes of cornering her).

And Kirumi... oh boy did she treat him special. When he tried to attack Retasu from behind while eating a specially made bento from the Ultimate Maid (Inko had to accept that Kirumi is by her side as her personal maid, as weird as the concept was to the middle aged woman) Kirumi suddenly appeared, moving so fast that one would think Mach speed is her Quirk, as she suddenly restrained Bakugo and gave him a "makeover". Having his hair brushed, his nails done and decorated, and then having a girly dress donned on him, Bakugo had to book it as everyone on the playground began pointing and laughing at his "new look". Even Izuku had trouble keeping his shit together as he had to hide his face to smother his hysterical laughing.

When it was Gonta's turn to protect her... well, to give the short the version, nobody dared look at Retasu funny once they got a glimpse of Gonta's huge size and his red eyes. Despite being a gentle giant, he made sure to let everyone in the vicinity know that nobody with ill intention is to go near Retasu. Because gentlemen always protects their ladies.

Chihiro was able to implement Alter Ego (aka AE) into everyone's phones, so that way, if any of them are in trouble AE can contact everyone to help (they don't exactly trust the cops to actually do their job) and bring reinforcements.

Miu and Souda collaborated to make a few gadgets to help Retasu out. One of them being a Bluetooth device for both Bat and Hiro to keep in their ears so they can communicate with Retasu, who was given a similar device (Like from the movie Isle of Dogs).

However, despite everyone's best efforts, disaster still lurked around the corner for our green haired heroine.

And it reared its ugly head one day when Hiro and Bat were unavailable as they had to have their physicals looked over, and Maki and Mukuro had a training seminar to attend to, Rantaro had a few sick sisters on his hands, Gonta was hired for a small odd job involving some heavy-lifting, Kirumi was at home tidying up, Hajime was with Nagito as the latter was in the hospital with Mikan as his "bad luck" caught up with him in a rather painful way (in the form of a falling vending machine), Junko had a photoshoot to attend to, Mahiru was at home dealing with her deadbeat dad, Hiyoko was at home dealing with her strict grandmother, Miu, Chihiro and Kiibo was at an inventor's convention, Souda was at a parade that was showcasing a foreign royalty in town (guess who that could be), and Kokichi had some affairs to settle with his colleagues in DICE.

As for Izuru, he had to attend a meeting in his father's stead. Since everyone else informed each other of their dilemmas, Izuru hoped to the highest god out there that nothing will happen to his sweet hime.

Little did he know that his worst fears are about to come true.

Meanwhile

"Shit shit shit!!!" Retasu panted as she poured on the speed in escaping the explosions caused by the irate blonde himself. "I knew I should have taken that alternative route that Kura-chan mapped out for me!!!" Her frantic train of thoughts were blown out of the water (no pun intended) when she felt an explosion collide with her back, sending her propelling into a wall of a nearby deserted alley.

Coughing up blood, she reached for her phone and Monocrow, her duotoned AI bird plushie.

"Alter Ego," she rasped into her speaker. "Alert everyone and send them my location. Monocrow, go and hide and catch all this on the video camera installed in you. Alter Ego. Turn on my phone's recording app and have the volume on it up so we can use it against him...."

Alter Ego, with tears in his eyes, nodded before he disappeared from her screen to alert the others. Monocrow, despite his reluctance, ducked into a shadowy part of the alley where he could get a good vantage point to catch this on video.

"Why is it always a deserted alleyway in the shit side of town?!" Retasu cursed at the typical trope that is beginning to be a staple in her life before her attention was brought to Bakugo as he slowly sauntered towards the green haired female, his face contorted with rage and ridicule.

"You damn bitch...." he snarled. "You thought you could avoid me forever?"

"Well," Retasu couldn't help but reply in a smart ass tone, "it would be dumb to say yes, now wouldn't it?"

That earned her an open palmed smack across her face, forcing her to face the other way at the impact.

"Six. Fucking. Months." He snarled. "Six whole months since you snitched on me and got me in trouble with mot only with the old hag but also to the cops. You ruined my origin story."

Tasting the pink blood running from her head, she spat out some of it near his feet before glaring at him in defiance.

"The only person," she grounded out, "that ruined your precious origin story is you. What kind of hero picks on the weak? A hero's job is to protect the ones who can't protect themselves!"

"Shut up!" He barked punching her in the head this time, causing more blood to spill from her. "A emotionless freak of a nobody can't talk big like they are smarter!"

She glared at him ferociously, her pain unbearable. "Damn you!" She lashed out bitterly. "You bastard!"

"If only Hiro was here, I would order him to neuter him right then and there!"

"Let me make you a deal, you shitty freak." Bakugo sneered at her.

Retasu slowly sat herself up, wincing in pain though she kept up her defiant front. "What?" She knew that no matter what he has to offer, she will never take him up on it. Even if it meant dying by his hands.

He grinned sadistically. "You break things off with that Hot Topic Rapunzel and become my subordinate. And all is forgiven."

Retasu drew in a deep breath and closed her eyes, as if she were thinking. Then she opened them and looked at him seriously.

"Come closer." She said, calm as still water.

Thrown off by her request, he complied, leaning a little closer to her.

"A little more." She instructed.

He growled, but complied anyway.

"Just a bit more."

"Grrr...." he growled reaching his patience end. Until he saw that now their noses were almost touching.

"Okay. Right there." She said. "Now close your eyes."

Confused by this but going along with it he did.

Only for his face to receive spit as she suddenly hawked a loogie in his face.

Reeling back in shock, he furiously wiped away the spittle (mixed with her pink blood) as her rebellious front returned, only her anger is now at tenfold than before.

"Like I'd actually agree to that!" She snapped out. "I'll never give up Zuru-chan! Not for you! Not for anyone!!!"

His face became distorted, like Retasu was looking at a drawing of a monster before it got ruined by someone spilling a liquid over it, as he reeled his hand back and, with very loud popping, brought it down on her, receiving an unearthly scream that rang out throughout the city.

As soon as her scream was let out, her eyes rolled back into her head as the world became black.

"I'm sorry, Izuru...." she thought as she spotted several feet of people running in, and barely recognized Izuru as he knocked Bakugo into the wall and picked her up as her consciousness slipped away. "I wasn't... strong enough...." She knew no more, except for the feeling of floating as she felt Izuru carry her, unable to hear his words as he tried to tell her to stay awake.

POV Switch Izuru

When Alter Ego appeared on my phone in the conference room of my father's business as I was in a meeting, I knew in an instant that my hime was in trouble.

Ignoring the words of my old man's colleagues I quickly ran out of the building and began to run all the way to the location Alter Ego sent me to get my hime out of harm's way.

Being the Ultimate Everything had its perks. My athletic prowess despite my lack of participating in sports were phenomenal. I could easily outrun the Rabbit Heroine Mirko if I wanted.

But I digress.

When I found Retasu, it wasn't a complete surprise that the pale blonde insect was standing over her, her pink blood all over him.

Rage blinded me as I backhanded him into a wall, knocking him unconscious as I picked up my little princess.

She blinked at me blearily, mouthing "I'm sorry" to me, making my eyes widen as she began to lose consciousness.

I began to sprint away, with Monocrow flying behind me, informing that he had all the footage of Bakugo hurting Retasu, and also told me she kept her phone on her recording app while he beat her to death.

I quickly told the AI bird to contact Mikan at the hospital she worked in Tokyo and have a team ready at the ER entrance and then contact the others to come over and tell them it was "DEFCON 1".

I barely registered making it all the one-hundred and thirty miles (on foot no less) in a matter of minutes as I spotted Mikan and her colleagues at the emergency room entrance.

Wasting no time, they got Retasu on the gurney and wheeled her into the operating room.

The doctors tried to stop me from entering with her, but once I told her that she is my "betrothed" they quickly let me in. Being recognized as the son of a powerful CEO helps...

Entering inside the operating room, I felt my heart sink into my feet seeing the amount of gauze and wires surrounding her.

I grasped her small hand into mine, water blurring my eyes. "Hime...." my voice cracked as it almost literally hurt me to see her like this.

Mikan then came in. "Umm.... Izuru-kun?"

I turned to her, my face solemn as I cut straight to the chase.

"What's the verdict?"

She gulped before telling me that she lost a substantial amount of blood. And there was no one in her family with a compatible blood type. And if she doesn't get any blood into her, she will die.

My eyes widened at this. Rage burned in my very core as I vowed that I will make that insect suffer for what he did to her.

"K-kura- chan...." I quickly turned to her, seeing her move slightly and try to force her eyes to open. She grasped my hand feebly, as I stared into her eyes. Her eyes were begging.... begging me to help.."

I made my decision right then.

This may change her but that is a chance I'm willing to take.

"Take my blood." I told Mikan.

Mikan gaped at me. "B-but Izuru-kun! The risks-!"

"Let me deal with that." I responded. "There's no time to argue! She could die at any second! I cannot, will not, lose the one thing I cherish in this boring world!"

After my declaration, the others suddenly burst through the door, security on their tail.

Mikan, nodding to herself after getting over the shock of me raising my voice, turned to me seriously as she brought out some equipment.

"Get ready for a donation, then."

Timeskip.... one week later

It has been a week since the operation. During that time, Izuru had contacted both Inko and Izuku about her situation and wouldn't give any details on what happened, despite Inko's demands.

So when they showed up at the hospital in Tokyo, she was shocked, and then angry, when she saw her daughter in the intensive care unit, and with Izuru outside her room.

Inko began to yell at Izuru, thinking he was the reason why her daughter ended up in the hospital. To which he coldly responded with, "Know the story before you make your assumptions, ma'am." Making her freeze in her tracks at his angry red gaze.

To make matters worse, the nurses, Mikan included, wouldn't let Inko in to see her daughter as apparently, somebody (not naming names here) put it on her papers to not let her in. Unfortunately that also applies to Izuku.

Speaking of, Izuku was a mess. When the events with Bakugo happened, he had to stay behind in class to clean up the classroom (by himself no less). So when he found out that his baby sister was in the hospital and why, he was in despair. He thought he was a bad brother for not looking after her more closely.

Meanwhile with Inko, initially she didn't want to believe that Bakugo did such a thing, especially after getting in so much trouble last time he did something like this. But after presenting the evidence as Retasu recorded it on her phone and Monocrow playing back the entire footage, she had no choice but to believe Izuru.

And when Mitsuki received the phone call, she told him that Bakugo will be in for some hell for this.

But, the most important detail, the one that when Inko found out made her want to strangle Izuru, was how Retasu was "saved". Hearing about how Izuru gave his "filthy" blood to save her life made her want to kill him for "sullying" her daughter.

She realized something was wrong when she followed Izuru inside the ICU and saw how different her daughter looked.

Gone were the black and green messy hair that reached past her shoulders; in its place was lime green and straight hair that reached past her waist and almost to the ground like Izuru's. And her freckles were also gone. Her burn scar remained but all her other wounds that scarred over the passing of time had more or less faded away.

If it weren't for Izuku recognizing her (like Chiaki did with Izuru in the Danganronpa anime), Inko would have thought she was visiting a complete stranger.

Then when Retasu's friends came in everything became complete chaos, especially when they recognized Bakugo's mother and were rightfully angry at her for not keeping her violent son in check. To which, to her credit, was very understanding as this is kind of her fault. She also told Inko that she has every right to sue them, though Inko declined. However, she plans on getting a restraining order placed on Bakugo to which Mitsuki agreed that it may be best.

Things were getting so loud that Mikan was forced to make them leave the room or face security's wrath, leaving only Izuru and Retasu alone.

Picking up her gauze wrapped hand, Izuru softly whispered into her ear, "I love you, my hime. Please wake up soon, my sleeping beauty." Before he passed out next to her, holding her hand in his, as Hiro and Bat stood guard throughout the night.

Annnnddd that's the chapter! I'm sorry for cutting things off here but this took me almost all day to pull pf and a good part of last night to write. So please enjoy it and throw in a comment or two!

This is the ArtVampire signing off!

Ja ne!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 61 7
Izuku Midoriya. Who would've thought he had siblings? A little sister named Ika Midoriya. Inko, his mom, came to U.A to asked him to take care of Ika...
14.5K 285 98
Amajiki Kentarou blessed with a quirk that deemed him as a monster and his sister getting kidnapped right in front of his eyes, how will he deal with...
13.4K 1K 32
When there is no one except a certain bully as a father, life couldn't be any better for Izuku. He was still a child and lost his brother, and all th...
30.7K 1.5K 13
Knowing what it means to be captured and experimented on is a given for Eri and Izuku. Nevertheless, it didn't stop them to find each other. Midoriya...