๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ

By sharon_minamyoi

She's my target and I should kill her. (๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ?) Her family is... More

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ:
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41(M)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 42

4.3K 120 44
By sharon_minamyoi

Third person's POV

Morning came and a cool morning breeze already greeted Chaeyoung when he opened his eyes, he shuffled around the bed looking for his lover but failed when his hand found no one beside him, he sat up the bed leaning his back on the headboard with the blanket falling to his lap covering his lower half.

He looked around the room but found no one around him just like in bed, but he did see the balcony's door open that was the reason of the cold morning breeze to wake him up. Chaeyoung stood up planting his feet on the cold floor, he walked towards the bathroom and knocked on it trying if Mina would answer, but when he got nothing he went in and did his morning routine. After washing his face and brushing his teeth, he took a shirt from the closet they had inside before going out of the room and the smell of freshly cooked pancakes and coffee greeted his nostrils, so with a smile he walked to the kitchen and saw Mina washing the pan and other things she used in making their breakfast.

He sneakily and quietly walked towards her before surprising her with a back hug, Mina jolted up a bit in surprise before calming down upon smelling her favorite strawberry scent that she knows well Chaeyoung owns.

"Happy birthday Minari~" Chaeyoung uttered back hugging her, Mina smiled before turning her head a bit and placed a kiss on his cheeks.

"Thank you love~" Mina said with a smile before continuing on washing the dishes.

"You woke up early today," Chaeyoung muttered resting his head on her shoulder with his eyes closed and arms wrapped around Mina's waist while she continued washing the dishes.

"I had to prepare breakfast, and also Sana and Nayeon unnie came earlier and told me to join them in a morning walk which I accepted so yeah I was pretty much woken up by them unlike you who is a heavy sleeper who wouldn't budge even if how loud their voices are," Mina said giggling as she dries the pan and utensils, Chaeyoung only gave a hum letting Mina finish with her work.

"We actually almost had an encounter with Ten while walking," Mina said uncertainty in her voice as she mentions the name of the guy from last night.

"Who is that?" Chaeyoung asked completely unaware of who is that because obviously he didn't want to know his name after hearing his words about Mina last night.

"The guy you had a fight with...last night," Mina answered, fear and nervousness suddenly crept up on her when she heard nothing from the guy who was still hugging her.

"I don't care who he is..but did he do anything to you earlier? Say anything? Tell me so I could beat the living shit out of him," Chaeyoung said, Mina giggled at his words before unwrapping his arms from her waist then faced him.

"And you kiss me with that cursing mouth of yours?" Mina asked raising an eyebrow at him, Chaeyoung scoffed before pulling her close to him by grabbing at her waist.

"But you like it when I kiss you though," He said a small smirk rising to his lips when he saw the blush that was painted on the actresses cheeks.

"I-i don't know w-what you're saying," Mina said looking away from him to hide her blush, the racer giggled before his other hand reached up to her chin and made her look at him before leaning in a bit leaving an inch gap between them.

"Oh come on love, I know you love it when I kiss you, specially when I mark you, right?" He mused with a smirk while a darker shade of blush painted themselves onto the actresses cheeks again, he wasn't an answer but he got a shy nod from Mina that made his smirk grow wider.

With the answer that he got, Chaeyoung closed the gap between them by capturing the actresses lips in a slow and gentle kiss, but that gentle kiss deepened that Chaeyoung initiated, the actress kept up with his pace feeling her heartbeat start to quicken. Mina gasped when she felt the racers hand travel down from her back before grabbing at her butt and gave it a light squeeze.

"Yah~" Mina whined after her lover had squeezed at her behind, Chaeyoung giggled before giving her a questioning look.

"What? What did I do?" Chaeyoung asked acting innocent after his deed.

"Don't do that~ I know you when you do that," Mina answered looking up at him shyly and with a blush on her cheeks, Chaeyoung wanted to giggle but he also wanted to see what would Mina do.

"What? You mean this?" He asked before repeating his action that made Mina let out a soft whimper before slapping his shoulder and glared at him.

"Yah! It's too early for you to do this~ haven't you had enough fun last night? You made me stay up late," Mina said with a stern look and a glare that Chaeyoung giggled at, he gave her lips a quick peck before carrying her bridal style.

"I didn't actually," He said turning around facing the way back to their room, Mina widened her eyes before hitting his chest and glared at him again.

"But I know that you're tired so let's eat breakfast instead," Chaeyoung said then walked towards the dining table and pulled a chair sitting on it and let Mina settle down on his lap.

"I can feed myself you know?" Mina mused with a playful roll of her eyes.

"I know, but you already cooked breakfast for us so let me feed you my baby since it's your birthday too, so let me pamper you with love," Chaeyoung said with a sweet dimpled smile that also made Mina smile before she showered his face with kisses then settling at his lips for a gentle kiss.

"God I'm so in love with you!" Mina uttered followed by a giggle.

"I know, and I love you more than you know," Chaeyoung replied then pressed a kiss on her forehead before turning to their food that was in front of them.

Their morning started like that, Chaeyoung feeding Mina and himself, both laughing from every now and then while they talk about stuffs and just anything they could — including a future where they both see each other — where Chaeyoung truly sees his future with.
—————————
"You girls ready for the beach?!" Rosé exclaimed excitedly facing Mina and the other girls who cheered loudly in excitement before running off to there van that would take them to another beach, a beach resort that Leo's family owns.

"And we're here to carry all of these?" Jeongyeon asked looking at the bags their lovers left on the ground in front of them.

"Remind me again why we have to go to another beach resort instead of staying here?" Chaeyoung asked picking up Mina's bags from the ground slinging it on his shoulders.

"Because they wanted to celebrate Mina's birthday somewhere where we can forget about the fight that happened last night, Mina was in favor of it too," Leo answered as they walk towards the van then to the back to place the bags.

"What's taking you boys so long?!" Sana complained as she looked back and saw them just starting on fixing their bags at the back.

"Maybe because we don't have many bags to carry and fix here?" Tzuyu savagely answered looking at Sana who pouted her lips before muttering a sorry to him though he wasn't mad but answering sarcastically, so for her not to feel bad he gave her a smile before she turned back to her friends.

After finishing up with the bags the boys went to the front only to see the girls sitting beside each other while they talk.

"Uh where do we seat?" Daniel asked.

"At the back?" Momo answered before turning her attention back to her friends.

"You don't us to seat beside you girls?" Jisoo asked, the girls turned to them then looked at each other before turning to them again and shook their heads.

"Nah we're fine," Jennie answered with a smile, she leaned her back on her seat beside Mina, the boys looked at each other in confusion before shrugging their shoulders and decided to just seat at the back.

By the time they reached the beach resort owned by Leo's family it was already lunch time, so as soon as they got out the van and was ushered by the staffs to get to their cottage while the boys excused themselves as they walked to their rooms that was just near their cottage, they left their things inside the room before going back to the cottage and saw their lovers busy with their phones.

"What are they up to?" Dahyun asked curiously looking over at the giggling Momo who was typing at her phone.

"We don't know, but maybe it's nothing, they're always like that," Leo answered entering the cottage.

The boys started on preparing their lunch by dividing their works by two; Jisoo, Dahyun and Tzuyu with the grilling, Leo and Daniel with slicing the fruits for their dessert, while the two brothers; Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung was out to buy ice to put in their big container to store it to keep their drinks cold.

"Where are those two? It's been twenty-minutes," Leo mumbled quizzically looking around to see if Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung are around already.

"Where are they anyways?" Nayeon asked.

"We assigned them to buy the ice to keep our drinks cold," Daniel answered helping Dahyun place the grilled meats on the table since he and Leo already finished doing the dessert.

"What's taking them so long in buying ice?" Mina asked looking back only to see her lover and his brother talking to some girls from afar.

"Oh now I know why," Mina mumbled before turning back to her friends with a frown on her face.

"What's with the frown Mina?" Jihyo asked after seeing the frown on Mina's face after seeing her lover talking to a girl.

"Those brothers of yours are talking to girls over there," Mina said but with looking at the boys who looked at each other confused before looking to where Mina was looking at earlier — indeed Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung are really talking to girls.

"Ohh someone's sleeping on the couch tonight!" Dahyun exclaimed followed by a laugh that the boys did too.

"Those two are really going to get it, Mina come with me," Nayeon said before dragging Mina from her seat and walked towards the two who were still talking to the girls.

"Look we're really sorry but we have to go back now our friends and gi—"

"Don't worry about your friends, they'd understand it," A brown-haired girl said cutting Jeongyeon's words off.

"Hey miss look, not to be rude but we really have to go back or else our—"

"No one would be mad if you two have a swim with us right? I mean you both are single aren't you?" A short black-haired girl asked cutting the words of Chaeyoung. Jeongyeon was about to answer her when a voice beat him to it.

"They'd be single if you two flirts don't stay away from them," They all turned their heads and saw a bunny with an annoyed look on her face and a penguin who was blankly looking at them with her arms crossed over her chest. The two boys looked at them in shock and fear seeing their faces, but to hide it both smiled and walked towards them.

"There you are my baby~" Jeongyeon said as he walks towards Nayeon about to hug her but was stopped when Nayeon glared at him, he just stood there in front of her with his head down.

"Minari~" Chaeyoung said approaching Mina with a smile on his face that soon faded when the penguin turned her head to him with that blank stare of her that made Chaeyoung stop in his tracks and put his head down like Jeongyeon.

The two girlfriends looked at the two girls in front of them and gave them a smile that quickly turned into a scowl.

"I'm going to say this once so you better listen because I won't repeat myself for someone like you, got it?" Nayeon said looking at the two, they both looked at each other before looking back at them.

"These two guys that you two are flirting are our boyfriends, got that? Means they are our lovers, our soulmate, our life, our man, our future husbands, means they can't flirt to anyone, also means that you two can't flirt with them alright? Now go get out of here before I rip those not so beautiful faces of yours," Nayeon said, as soon as she shooed them the two girls walked away dumbfounded by the bunny's words.

"And you two," Mina finally uttered a word, the two boys looked up at her and saw her glaring at them.

"You heard what Nayeon unnie said?" She asked, the two boys quickly nodded their heads.

"Since you heard it, stick to it, no flirting or I would be the one to rip those handsome faces of yours away, I would be the one to rip that handsome face of yours Azai if I see you flirting with girls, got me?" Mina asked looking at the racer who was quick to nod his head.

"You two understand us?" Nayeon asked, the two looked at her and nodded immediately, she nod her head before looking at Mina, the two gave a nod to each other before walking off, but not feeling the presence of their lovers behind them they stopped and looked back only to see the two still in their positions.

"Well? What are you two waiting for? The ice to melt?" Mina said, the two boys snapped out of their daze before shaking their heads and followed their lovers.

Upon reaching their cottage they were greeted by their friends stopping themselves from laughing, specifically the boys stopping themselves from laughing while looking at their two friends.

"What's so funny?" Jeongyeon asked, as soon as his words were finished his friends bursted into a loud laughter while looking at him and Chaeyoung, while the girls who were eating in their chairs just looked at them shaking their heads by their silliness.

"Stop laughing before I rip your faces off," Chaeyoung warned with a glare as he puts the ice they bought from the convenience store inside the big cooler.

"Are you saying something Azai?" Mina asked turning her head away from her food to look up at her lover who was quick to shake his head no with a smile, Mina nodded before turning back to her food, Chaeyoung looked back at his friends who were still stifling their laughters.

"You're so UNDERstanding Chaeyoung-ah~" Tzuyu and Jisoo teased as they both laugh with their friends, Chaeyoung threw them a glare before walking towards the seat next to Mina.

"Shove off and eat," He said looking back at them before fully focusing on his food with Mina looking at him from time to time whenever he would put the shrimp he peeled off the skin from to her plate.

Right after their lunch the girls took a rest for awhile before deciding on going to the water to swim as they also play with the beach ball that they have. Meanwhile their lovers were at shore watching over them only in their shorts as it was getting hot since it was sunny but a perfect day to swim at the beach.

"What are you planning for today? It's Mina's birthday right?" Jisoo asked turning his head to look at Chaeyoung who was busy watching Mina play with the girls.

"I'm actually planning on having a dinner date with her tonight, like a special dinner date where it's just the two of us in a romantic candlelight dinner under the bright moon, eating and talking, but I want the dinner date to be a surprise for her," He answered not taking his eyes away from his lover who was smiling widely as she splashes water to Rosé and Momo who were standing at the sand eating some snacks, she was teasing them because they were eating again instead of swimming with them.

"We can help you with that," Jeongyeon said, Chaeyoung turned his head to them and saw them smiling at him.

"I can Nayeon to distract her since she's talkative she'll keep Mina company while we prepare for the candlelight dinner," He added, their friends nodded in agreement.

"I could ask the staffs to prepare the gazebo on the west side of the beach and make it look romantic," Leo suggested since his family owns the resort he can tell the staffs to do just that.

"Me, Jeongyeon and Daniel could cook the foods for the two of you, both of us can do it instead of the staffs since they'll be busy with the gazebo," Jisoo suggested to him with a smile on his heart shaped lips.

"Both me and Tzuyu will be in charge with the music, we could play the guitar with any romantic songs while you two do your thing," Dahyun suggested, Chaeyoung just listened to their suggestions while nodding his head totally agreeing with his friends suggestions.

"You guys are really going to help me?" Chaeyoung asked, the boys looked at each other before looking back at him and smiled.

"Of course! We're brothers, and bros help bros," Daniel exclaimed with a smile, they bursted into another fit of laughter while Chaeyoung shook his head at their silliness.

"Those idiots are laughing again," Momo said looking back at their lovers who were laughing.

"Probably planning something diabolical again," Sana said.

"What do you mean?" Mina asked curiously looking at them.

"Sana's right, if I remember it correctly those boys helped Tzuyu and Jisoo in painting the schools whole gymnasium floor with the face of the principal with words written on it and his faced being drawn rather messily and like annoyingly after Principal Shin put them both in a month detention after they both did the same thing to the Principals office door," Rosé answered looking back at the boys who were still laughing and teasing each other while playing with the volleyball they found laying near them — but they weren't playing volleyball, they were using the ball to play soccer.

"They're real jerks back then in school but they were always one of the tops and always have high grades," Jennie said, the girl nodded agreeing.

"We sometimes thought they were copying from the others but when we passed by the library door we saw them falling asleep while holding books in front of them, we asked the librarian once and she told us they were always there after classes staying back studying and doing their homework's, even staying there till late night when we have exams coming up," Nayeon added smiling looking at her lover remembering the image of him sleeping with his head resting on the book with drools of saliva coming out of his mouth, she still the photo she of that in her phone ever since.

"They're total jerks but they study hard, they aren't even bullies, just jerks who likes to piss the Teachers and the Principal off," Momo said and laughed along with the other girls except Mina who only learned about it now.

"But I wonder what they are planning now, I clearly know what those smiles mean," Sana said seeing the same smile on their faces.

It was almost dark when the girls decided on stopping their swimming and playing in the water since it was getting cold and darker. Their lovers were already change to another set of clothes, they took turns in changing since they didn't want to leave the girls alone at the beach while they change. Now the girls are in the lobby talking, Nayeon was distracting Mina after Jeongyeon told her and the others about their plan in helping Chaeyoung surprise Mina with a dinner date.

"Where are the boys? They've been missing since we came inside," Mina asked looking around trying to get a glimpse of her lover failed when she saw non.

"They're probably just around there somewhere, let's just let them be and wait," Jihyo answered leaning her back against the sofa they were sitting in.

They were still talking when Jennie's phone rang, so she picked it up when she saw her lovers name on it.

"Why are you calling me? We're literally in the same pl—WHAT?!" Jennie exclaimed putting her hand over her mouth as she looks back her friends with a shocked and terrified look on her face.

"O-okay, we-we'll be there.." She said before hanging up, the girls looked up at her in worry with the look on her face.

"What happened? Is there something wrong?" Rosé asked, Jennie nodded as tears started to well up in her eyes.

"Yah Jennie what's wrong?" Nayeon asked standing up from her seat as she sees the trembling Jennie.

"C-chaeyoung.." Jennie mumbled her voice shaking with her tears threatening to fall from her eyes and she puts her hands over her mouth to muffle the sounds of her sob. Mina on the other hand felt her heart beating fast with Jennie mentioning the name of her lovers name while sobbing.

"W-what happened to h-him?" Mina asked trying her best to stop herself from crying.

"W-we have to go to the west part of the r-resort, a-at the shore, Leo said that C-chaeyoung's head is b-bleeding and he-he won't wake up.." Jennie answered, shock ran all over her friends faces upon hearing her words. Mina abruptly stood up from seating after hearing her words, tears streaming down her place.

"Take me there.." Mina's hoarse voice said tears nonstop in flowing down her cheeks.

"Mina.." Jennie mumbled with trembling hands trying to reach to Mina's hands but the girl moved back and looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Please..just take me there.." Mina pleaded, Jennie nodded her head before walking off with her and the other girls.

The sun hasn't set yet but the way Mina was feeling was gloomy after hearing Jennie's words earlier, they literally ran fast hearing that Chaeyoung's head was bleeding and he wasn't waking up, so they ran fast just to reach the west part of the resort.

When they finally reached the west part Mina looked back and didn't saw the girls behind her anymore, but she didn't mind that and looked for her lover, she looked around and every corner of the west part until she saw a rose petal on the ground, she picked up and walked towards the other petal she saw, she kept picking up petals and following the trail until the petals finally ended that lead her to a gazebo. She looked up and shock ran over her when she saw what was in front of her; a white gazebo decorated in romantic such as flowers and fairy lights, there was a table in the middle with a red and white table cloth covering it, there was also a candle lit up in the middle of the table along with two wine glasses and the wine that was in a small bucket full of ice.

She walked up the gazebo and examined the place completely forgetting the reason why she was crying earlier. She was peacefully examining the place when she heard a voice speak from behind her.

"Do you like it?" She turned around and was shocked to see who was behind the voice — it was Chaeyoung wearing a white button up shirt and simple brown shorts with completely no blood oozing from his head.

"You—you had me so damn worried about you!" Mina exclaimed as she ran to him and started hitting his shoulders, Chaeyoung let out a light laugh before Mina stopped and looked up at him with teary eyes.

"What?" Chaeyoung asked giggling, Mina glared at him before jumping to him and hugged him tight as she sobs in his neck.

"I thought something happened to you idiot!" Mina exclaimed as she continuous to sob and hit his chest before just hugging onto him.

"I'm sorry, it was Sana and Jennie noona who told me to put that act," He said as he caresses her hair with his other hand since the other was holding something.

"Sana and Jennie?" Mina asked pulling her head away from his neck and looked up at him.

"Yeah, I was actually going to go against it but I thought it would be fun so I went with it," He explained with a giggle, Mina glared at him hugging onto him again and sighed.

"Don't do that again okay? You had me worried I thought that you were dying  and going to leave me," Mina said sadness ringing in her voice as she kept still in his arms.

"Okay, I won't ever do that again, but don't worry I would never leave you because I love you," Chaeyoung said, Mina pulled away and looked up at him.

"I love you with all my heart Mina, and no one can change that," He said, Mina smiled before reaching up to him and placed a soft peck on his lips.

"I love you more Azai~" Mina softly said as she felt hear creeping up her cheeks looking at the loving and warm gaze of her lover.

"Oh before I forget, this is for you my love," He said handing Mina the bouquet of her favorite flowers, the actress took it with a smile before giving her lover a hug and a peck on the lips again.

"Happy birthday Mina," Chaeyoung said ever so lovingly with the look of love and adoration in his eyes that didn't escape from Mina.

"Thank you love, even though you scared me earlier still thank you," Mina responded with a smile.

"Now! Let's have dinner, the foods they cooked look so great!" Chaeyoung happily said as he gently drags Mina up to the gazebo where Mina finally noticed the foods that were in front of her.

Chaeyoung as the gentleman he is pulled a chair for Mina letting her take a seat first before he followed and started putting foods on Mina's plate.

"Who cooked this? Wow! This is amazing!" Mina exclaimed after tasting the special pasta that Jisoo cooked.

"Jisoo cooked that, while the steak and the salad was by Jeongyeon and Daniel," Chaeyoung answered with a smile looking at how Mina enjoys her food.

"These are so amazing love!" Mina complimented again with a wide smile, Chaeyoung giggled at the sight because Mina had a bit of sauce on the side of her lips, he took a napkin and gently leaned forward and wiped the sauce out off the side of Mina's lips.

"Thank you Chaeyoungie~" Mina said cutely that melted Chaeyoung's heart as she also smiles at him.

They ate their food with full of laughter and corny jokes from Chaeyoung while Mina teased him about his jokes were corny but deep inside she enjoyed and laughed at his effort with the jokes. Now it was almost sunset, Chaeyoung stood up from his seat and went in front of Mina handing his hand out.

"Let's have a dance Minari," He said, Mina looked at him confused.

"But there's no music," Mina said.

"Who says there isn't?" With a clap of his hands a soft, relaxing and romantic sounds started to get heard, Mina looked up at her lover confused and surprised.

"How did you..?" Mina muttered quizzically as Chaeyoung giggled.

"Let's say that I had some help," Chaeyoung said chuckling with his hand still out in front of Mina.

With a giggle and a shake of her head, Mina finally took his hand and stood up from her seat. Chaeyoung put her hands around her neck while his hands were situated safely on her waist as both of them swayed to the calming music the guitars being played by Dahyun and Tzuyu was their guide as a music.

"You'd marry me someday right Chae?" Out of the blue Mina suddenly blurted the question out. Chaeyoung looked surprised but was soon turned into a wide smile as he looked down on Mina.

"Of course love, someday when the time is right and when I have met your parents already," Chaeyoung answered — even though knowing who her father is.

"Speaking of parents," Mina said and trailed off before looking down on the ground feeling shy.

"What is it? Is there something wrong?" Chaeyoung asked, Mina was quick to shake her head no with a shy smile.

"Nothings wrong I just..I mentioned to them that I am dating someone again..and..they want to meet you soonest," Mina explained looking straight into his eyes.

"And you're shy and nervous now because?" Chaeyoung asked with a reassuring smile on his lips.

"I'm just nervous because of my dad," Mina answered looking down again watching both their feet sway to the music Dahyun and Tzuyu were producing.

"What about him?" Chaeyoung calmly asked.

"He's very strict when it comes to me having a boyfriend, he asks so many questions, he tells you many things you should know when in a relationship with me, he would want to know a lot about you, in short he is a terror strict kind of father to his daughters relationships," Mina explained and sighed after, knowing her father she already know what is about to happen when she introduces Chaeyoung to her parents, specially to her dad, he is strict as she said when it comes to her relationships so obviously she's nervous about Chaeyoung meeting her dad.

"Hey, look at me love," Chaeyoung said lifting her chin up gently making her look up at him, he smiled before attaching their lips together in soft and gentle kiss, Mina's nervous nerves calmed down as she sighed contently into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck before they both pulled away, she hugged onto him again as he did the same while caressing her back gently.

"You don't have to worry okay? I'll make sure that when they meet me they'd love me instantly, I'll make sure to make it pass your dads standards, and I'll be there with you all the way, okay?" Chaeyoung stated, Mina pulled away from the hug and looked at him again with softness and love in her eyes.

"You're really such a genuine person, I won't even doubt if my parents would like you already even if you'd only meet for the first time," Mina said now smiling with her nervousness gone and was replaced by joy.

"I'll make sure they would love me for you, trust me," Chaeyoung said.

Both smiled at each other with their foreheads resting against each others as they stare at one another's eyes, both full of adoration and love, each look and seconds pass their lips also start to close the gap between them before there was no more gap, their lips met as well as when the sun kissed the ocean already setting itself down.

The kiss lingered for a few seconds before Mina pulled away and giggled, both of Chaeyoung's hands found their way to her cheeks cupping them before his thumbs caressed her cheeks. He looked at her eyes before placing a kiss onto her forehead showing her how much he loves her and respects her through that forehead kiss that Mina loves the most.

Hey everyone! Chapter 42 is up!
So sorry for another long wait everyone! I just had things that came up this week including the completion of my school works that I needed to pass within the week, and also some personal problems came up that I had to postpone the release of this chapter, but yeah here it is, the longest chapter so far HAHAHH enjoy and have good night/morning everyone! Stay safe and keep yourself healthy! Fighting to those who are struggling with their school works, you guys can do it just a little more and all your hard work would pay off! Fighting and good luck!!❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 142 10
You are in a very wealthy family but your uncle from Korea asks you to come up to help him with his company and be his assistant. You meet some very...
22.3K 1.2K 67
10 years of service in the special forces and countless escapades to the west didn't prepare Jeongyeon for what came next. She never anticipated meet...
19K 932 14
'is she- is she about to kiss me? Is she about to kiss me?!' Her eyes moved rapidly from her eyes to her lips, how could that be happening. Chaeyoung...
5.2K 102 42
A fiction about two friends mina and chaeyoung who fell in love with each other during their school phase. undergoing through all the hardships toget...