I love you (Tom Riddle X Read...

By Itz_LunarWolf

A love story between the most feared wizard and a average witch. More

Introduction
~1~
~2~
~4~
~6~
Chapter 7 {BONUS}

~3~

966 13 21
By Itz_LunarWolf

Tom Riddle's Pov

I was disgusted. I mean utterly disgusted. How can a person expecially a mother be so much abusive to her own daughter. I raised my wand and was about to do my spell (Avada Kedavra) when I stopped. I remembered Y/n's face. Her Y/H/C locks falling on her beautiful face. WAIT NO STOP!! What am I thinking??!!

I decide to erase their memories by doing the memory erasing charm and not to kill them cause I think Y/n will be sad. "OBLIVIATE!" I yell and they obviously black out. I think they will wake up in one hour or so. I headed upstairs and saw Y/n on the bed, her packings done. She was looking outside the window. I cleared my voice. She noticed it and turned to me. There was a awkward silence before it was broken by her.

"Why did you come here?" She asked.

"To take you away" I replied as it was the most obvious thing.

"To take me away for what? It's not like I can help you or something. I am useless. Even my mother says so. You're a wizard. You are the Dark Lord for goodness's sake. I am just a normal witch. So what do you want me for?" She replied with her brows furrowed.

"How did you know the term 'muggle' and how do you know my name?" I asked her.

"Well, there are many books about you and Harry Potter and Albus Dumbledore" She replied.

"Ohhh.. And who wrote those books?"

"JK Rowling of course"

"That witch"

"SHE'S A WITCH??!!"

"Yes"

"Okkk.. And what about me? Why did you come here to take me away? Are you going to kill me??"

"Defintely no. I am not gonna kill you. I have come here to.... Just take you away"

"Ok then let's go"

"Wait I have a gift for you"

"LORD VOLDEMORT GIVING A GIFT TO A MUGGLE-BORN!!! Well, that's something you don't see everyday"

"Oh shut up"

I hand her a small box. It was a wand. 13 1/4 inches, Unicorn tail. She squealed happily. Well, she's adorable.

"Hey Y/n. How old are you?"

"18"

"I am 19"

"No you're not"

"Yes I am"

"But you don not look like a 19 year old"

"But I am. It's just the effect of the horcruxes"

"Will you ever be able to look like your 19 year old self again?"

"Yes. When I have my first kiss with my true love"

"Ohh.."

"Let's go!!"

I grab her hand and pull her towards me. She catches herself in time before she could fall on me.

"1..2..3.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 2.4K 21
"I don't know who I am, who I was, or who I will be. All I know is the monster I'm becoming and an unbearable guilt that has been forced into my hand...
5.9K 1.1K 36
Everyone said it was an accident, but I know it was a murder. Police may have shut the case file but I would keep searching for the culprit. There's...
2.9K 61 14
This is a Draco x y/n story THIS STORY WILL BE 🥵🥵🥵 Also this story contains rape, and cutting U have been warned 18+ 🩸🩸 Enjoy my little frecky...
308K 7.2K 30
Harry James Potter and (Y/n) Lily Potter are The Chosen Twin. They are The Twin Who Lived. The one who lived once they lost their parents who protect...