decalcomania โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐‘ณ.๐‘ซ๐‘ฏ

By turnedreality

๐“›.๐““๐“— ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐€๐ฎ Different people, different worlds but somehow they end up being quite the same with... More

Author's note
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’”
chapter 1ยฐ
chapter 2ยฐ
chapter 3ยฐ
chapter 4ยฐ
chapter 5ยฐ
chapter 6ยฐ
chapter 7ยฐ
chapter 8ยฐ
chapter 9 ยฐ
chapter 10ยฐ
chapter 11ยฐ
chapter 12ยฐ
chapter 13ยฐ
chapter 14ยฐ
chapter 15ยฐ
chapter 16ยฐ
chapter 17ยฐ
chapter 18ยฐ
chapter 19ยฐ
chapter 20ยฐ
chapter 21ยฐ
chapter 22ยฐ
chapter 24ยฐ
chapter 25ยฐ
chapter 26ยฐ
chapter 27ยฐ
chapter 28ยฐ
chapter 29ยฐ
chapter 30ยฐ
Ending chapter- 31- Promises
Epilogueยฐ

chapter 23ยฐ

667 13 0
By turnedreality

"cut up three lines
like adidas,
she clean that
shit up with her nose"

It was now a week since the announcement of the mission. The big group of people had been practicing non stop.

Hackers had their system up, analyzing all of district 8 CCTV footage. Day and night the members held meetings planning started.

Their uniforms were ready adjustments were made. Ten made a dress for jeongha. The red dress accentuated her curves. Up to her lower thighs enough to hide a dagger.

The medics had them go through a check up. Members ready for action. The bomb expert sat himself in a room making the bomb that would be needed for the first part of the mission.

All the members where currently gathered in the big meeting room. The 3 leaders informing them of the plan they had come up with, with the help of several members.

Mark spoke up "Shim jooyeon, is a 24 year old male who is currently the underboss. He works for Lee Do-han, our father."

"He's a young male, he will want more than just talking, jeongha. Try and keep him close to where other members are surrounding you. Do not follow him to a room." Kun adviced her.

"Johnny, haechan, jaemin, jeno and jisung you will be surrounding her. Blend yourself in, you're at a club." Taeyong instructed them.

"Johnny you will be the closest to the door. Jaemin and jeno don't get too distracted by the ladies. I need you alerted. Jisung you'll be off in a corner. Haechan, a couple tables away. Please whatever he does don't blow up our cover until we tell you that you are clear." Mark warned him.

"Okay now for the rest of the members" taeyong went on.

"WayV take down the bodyguards from the front and back. Xiaojun and hendery you will go to the back and guard the back entrance. Lucas and yangyang guard the front."

"Jaehyun, mark, sungchan, yuta and me will be the ones entering the back we will take down anyone near us, workers for them kill them off, we won't use our guns until we grab the files so we will be using these." Taeyong grabbed the small bottle of liquid and a syringe.

"Jisung and chenle made this, it will kill them instantly, if there are any civilians near put them to sleep. You will carry several of these syringes, our new uniforms were adjusted for easier access." 

"The rest we will go inside after they retrieve the files. Finish off all of them. Try and not kill as many innocent people, their first reaction is to run away. Don't hold them back let them. We'll deal with the police"

"Renjun, winwin, ten, and kun you will be in one of the vans directing the rest. Medics please stay on standby"

"I know we aren't playing our usual roles but with your training, we can all take them down."

"Shim jooyeon, will die"

Taeyong finished explaining.

"Training at 4 with uniforms, no school this week"

With that the meeting was finished.

The members all went out jeongha staying behind.

"I'll see you outside" she told the male besides her. Nodding he left the room.

"Taeyong"

The leader looked up.

"What happen?"

"Do I train in my regular clothing or?"

"Since you won't use a uniform and it's a dress you are using, just wear your regular gym clothes."

"Okay" as she was walking away the latter stopped her.

"I'm gonna test you today"

Nodding without nervousness she left the room.

The past days she was trained by haechan and jisung she had improved, being able to be at their level. She seemed to have it in her. Getting their instructions easily, jeongha was dominant in both shooting and fighting.

.

She had gone to haechan's room. The male not there, she decided to go downstairs.
Where she saw them playing games.

Sitting herself down besides the boy. On instinct she put her hand in his thigh. Haechan glancing at her flashing her a small smile. Going back to playing the game.

The dreamies all gathered together playing Mario kart. Cheers and groans heard when a round finished. Going on and on for about two hours.

Jeongha got bored, standing up she left the living room. Soon after haechan left following her to her room.

"Did you guys stop playing?" Seeing the boy entered her room she asked.

"No, but you left" haechan answered going to her in bed.

"You could've stayed over there" she said.

"No"

The male laid down in the bed. The both of them covered by the blankets.

His hand rubbing her thigh. Her head burried by his neck. The girl left pleasing crave marks in his neck.

"I'm getting evaluated today" she said.

"Taeyong told me" haechan responded.

"Just remember what we told you, focus on your surroundings when fighting. You are good with guns he's gonna be impressed. No one gets that good in a week."

Nodding she gave him a peck. Reaching for her phone checking the time. It was 3:30.

"Where your uniform?" Sitting herself up in the bed. The boy still laying down.

"In my closet"

"Can I see it" she excitedly asked.

"Sure" standing up they went to his room.

Grabbing the uniform from the closet. He showed it to her.

"I aren't wearing this for the club right since your going inside?"

"No but I still need to train in it it's a basic rule taeyong has, it helps us adjust to the feeling and make it easier when we have a mission"  he explained.

Admiring the black uniforms that had his name and 'nct' embroided in the right side of his chest.

"What are you wearing that day?"
Curiosity upon him he asked her.

"It's a surprise." Winking at him she smirked.

"A hot surprise?"

"Maybe, but you're gonna have to wait until we come back from the mission you're just gonna have to stare" she said teasing the male.

"Put on your uniform we should be down in ten" she told him, already changed she plopped herself in his bed. The male changing close by.

.

Shotaro and sungchan where done with their evaluation.

"Jeongha you're up" taeyong said.

All the members had seen the other two. Receiving compliments from their skills.

Jeongha went up to the first task. Shooting.

"10 bullets."

"Remember this will determine what category you fall in."

The members had all been divided by what they were best at. They would be doing the same for these three.

"Whenever you're ready" he said. Haechan stood by the side members beside him. He observed her moves, her posture. She was doing well. Taking a deep breath she pulled down the hammer clicking the trigger bullet after bullet. Her bullets going through the lines 9-10. Most of the members left surprised by her amazing aim. Haechan and jisung proudly smiling at her.

"Yo haechan watch your spot she's gonna take it" johnny commented, the members laughter heard.

"Good job, moving on to the ring"

"Two rounds, whoever goes down first loses. Jisung is going up first"

Jeongha felt confident. Taking advantage of their training together she learned some of his moves and how his body reacted.

The fight started, jisung making a move first deciding to punch at her rib. The latter not allowing it was able to grab his fist twisting her arm. Jisung used his force making her let go.

The both of them had been going on for a couple of minutes jeongha tiring the younger just like haechan told her. She avoided his attacks. Jisung had done the same he tired her.

With her last move her taekwondo classes paid off. Lifting her leg slightly she kicked the boy in his knee making him unstable and distracted. Proceeding to kick his stomach. The latter fell to the floor.

A ring was heard. The first round had finished. She took the win.

Helping him up the boy limped away.

"Are you alright?" She asked worriedly.
"Yeah, you did did good noona" jisung complimented her a slight smile on his lips.

"Next up you're going against..." Taeyong took a pause looking around the room.

"Haechan"

Jeongha whined under her breath. 'im screwed'

Haechan entered the ring a smirk on his face. "Good luck love"

The ring was heard, jeongha went ahead and took a step forward. Analyzing his body up and down she couldn't read him. She had never really fought with him besides that day in the paintball room.

Lifting her arm, her hand in a fist she hesitated. After a few seconds she went ahead and tried to punch him. The boy grabbing her first. Putting her in a head lock she got out of it. Biting him

"Ow that's not allowed" haechan said as they were fighting.

"They didn't put rules" jeongha said.

They had both been fighting for a while. Haechan hadn't taken her down yet giving her a chance to play around.

He decided to finish it off. Grabbing her leg she reacted quickly putting him in a lead lock . The both of them falling to the floor. Rolling around haechan got out of the head lock pinning her down.

The ending ring was heard. The both of them standing up.

"It's a tie" taeyong said.

She was pleased, she didn't win but she didn't lose.

"Jeongha good job" taeyong complimented her. The leader wasn't much of complimenting his members but he was surprised by her skills.

"Thank you"

"Training is over you can all go now."

They all exited the room.

Jeongha looked for haechan through all the sweaty bodies.

Finding him she grabbed his arm.

"Are you alright?" She asked

"Yeah, you?"

"I'm fine you punch like a bitch" she said

He scoffed "I went easy on you, wouldn't want your pretty face all bruised up."

Going up to their rooms they changed into clean clothes.

.

Jeongha sat herself by the window of his room. The dark silent room where she could barely make out the layout of it thanks to the moon light that shined against her.

The male going to sit himself down next to her.

"Want some" haechan asked offering her a puff of his cigarette. Taking it she inhaled the tobacco. Letting out a breath smoke following soon after.

"The moon looks pretty today" she said admiring the lit up sky.

"It is" he said his eyes on her.

Passing the cigar to each other, taking turns. It felt like dejaVu. The day they confessed to each other by the window. Smoking together, the heated make out they had. It all came back to their minds. It had been a month since they shared their first kiss.

The girl turned around to look at him. His face closer than expected they held eye contact for a few seconds. The both of them looking at the others lips. Tension building up , their noses touching but they didn't make a move.

Taking a small breath jeongha placed her lips on his. The male deepening the kiss. Entering her their touges interlocked. She pushed herself up sitting herself on his lap. Her legs wrapped around him just like that day. It felt like day one all over again. The taste of strawberries and cigarettes they both were addicted to.

His hands roamed throughout her body. Hers pulling at his hair.

He went down to her jaw, wet kisses left through her neck. Taking off her shirt. He bit at her collarbone the girl letting out a soft moan.

Standing up he carried her to bed. Memories of their first time flashing through his brain.

Their heated bodies craving for more.

His mouth going to her chest. Red spots all over her. He nibbled her breast. The latter's moans getting louder.

"I'm still-" jeongha stopped due to the male's doing. She stopped herself from making noise.

"I'm still- on my period" she said. The male went up to her ear. Nibbling with it he whispered. "A blowjob is good enough"

(A/n- ew I cringed- anyways back to the hot stuff)

Turning them over, the girl got on her knees. Taking off his underwear. She took his member into her hands. Her mouth licking the tip of it. Making the male let out a moan.

"Stop teasing" he groaned at the feeling.

Taking in his size her head going up and down, her hands massaging his balls. His hands going up to her hair grabbing her head he quickened her pace. Jeongha continued, once in a while her tougue swirled through it. Making the male let out low groans.

Without a warning after several minutes his juices filled her mouth. Swallowing it, she cleaned him up.

The both of them falling into bed.

"Your head game is heaven" he said after recovering.

"I know you aren't the first one that tells me that" jeongha teased.

"You should stop with the teasing, when you finish your period you won't be able to walk"

Chuckling she pulled him in for a hug. Their naked bodies touching each other under the sheets.

"I love you" she whispered into his ear.

"I love you too" haechan's raspy voice said.

One last kiss to her neck.

Their tangled bodies and steady breaths. They fell asleep once again.

Nah I need to stop with this sexy shenanigans but y'all are thirsty the chapters that have these are the most viewed 😭🧐 y'all some horny mfs.

If y'all notice that I repeat the word 'male' or 'he' when smut comes around its because I feel more comfortable not using the idols name when it comes to those stuff 🙃.

Next chapter shit going down but I probably won't post until Sunday 🙁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

732K 21.2K 64
โ™งสœแด‡'s แด„แดสŸแด… . . . . โ™งส™แดœแด› sแด›ษชสŸสŸ sแดแดแด‡ สœแดแดก แดกแด€ส€แด. โ€ขแดแด€า“ษชแด€ แด€แดœ
79.6K 2.3K 51
secrets spread around like wild fire. who's the liar? na jaemin fanfiction mafia/gang au
9.8K 334 15
*๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘˜ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’* ๐‘น๐’†๐’๐’‹๐’–๐’ comes back to find his friends are a mess ๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’๐’ and ๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ ignore each other ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ...
178K 9.2K 45
"Careful, don't look too deep into my eyes. You might fall in love." โ™š ส€แดสแด€สŸ แด€แดœ โ™š started: 1/02/21 ended: 4/26/21