My Stripper Wife - On Hold

By RunawayAlone_anniee

Mew Suppasit being a gangster and the biggest mafia in the country but he works with police so that his crime... More

Characters

200 22 36
By RunawayAlone_anniee

Mew Suppasit well-known mafia and gangster. He does work with the police to be on one safer side.

Gulf Edward Kanawat. Well-known prostitute and bar dancer. He is disguised as a female as the owner thinks if he'll disguise in this. They will earn more money. He hates this kind of filthy job but he's also forced to do to save his beloved brother from that beast.

Win Edward Kanawat. The younger brother of Gulf kanawat. They both get separated from each other when he was only 3 years old and gulf was 6 years old.

Bight Virchirawit. He's second hand of Mew Suppasit. He's is his best friend his bodyguard his partner in crime. He handle everything for Mew when Mew can't control by himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
76K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
246K 17.8K 88
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
590K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...