The Demonic Children

By zack01234

after the six Holy grail war the son and daughter of Shirou emiya the king or Blade or demonic blacksmith and... More

B.I.O (Rewrite)
Chapter 1: Final Hope (Rewrite)
Chapter 3: New Job (Rewrite)
Chapter 4 : Road Way to Hell (Rewrite)
Chapter 5: Let the Job Begin (Rewrite)
Chapter 6: Meeting With Boss (Rewrite)
Chapter 7: Everything But A Mystery (Rewrite)
Chapter 8: A Beautiful Tragedy (Rewrite)
Chapter 9: An Old Wound (Rewrite)
Chapter 10: Saber (Rewrite)
Chapter 11: My Dear (Rewrite)
Chapter 12: An Old Spouse (Rewrite)
Chapter 13: Meeting With The Fiance (Rewrite)
Chapter 14: Colder Than Snow (Rewrite)
Chapter 15: Why Are You Crying (Rewrite)
Chapter 16: What Are You Crying For (Rewrite)
Chapter 17: This is Our Destiny (Rewrite)
Chapter 18: Coin of Fate (Rewrite)
Chapter 19: Rise of the Main Curtain (Rewrite)
Chapter 20: From You 30 Years Ago (Rewrite)
Chapter 21: Magical Girls Fantasy part 1 (Rewrite)
Chapter 22: Magical Girls Fantasy part 2 (Rewrite)
chapter 24: archer of Shinjuku
chapter 25: painfull yet happy memory
chapter 26: cursed heart
chapter 27: another big problem
chapter 28: mother issue
chapter 29: key to be summon
chapter 30: class observesion
chapter 31: misfortune
chapter 32: explanation to leader
chapter 33: infamous killer
chapter 34: help have arive
chapter 35: true excalibur
chapter 36: reunited
chapter 37: meeting the in law
chapter 38: summit
chapter 39: old enemy
B.I.O
chapter 40: emiya vs kotomine part 1
chapter 41: emiya vs kotomine part 2
chapter 42: the devil worse fear
chapter 43: Ayato real self
chapter 44: transfer student
chapter 45: summer plan
chapter 46: kyoto
chapter 47: the gods discussion
chapter 48 : the youkai
chapter 49: Hero factions
chapter 50: kyoto battle
chapter 51: enemy caster
N/A (rewrite)

Chapter 2: Crapy Memories (Rewrite)

5.4K 63 25
By zack01234

Opening his eyes, he gets up from his bed he could feel that his tired body along with all the small bits of the sword that were stuck in his skin has now recovered, he then began to look around his surrounding he can see that the room he is in right now was the old room he uses back seen he and his sister was living with his parent.

Though Leon was beyond confused at why he was here right now as the old house he use to live in with his parent was destroyed by Gilgamesh, he decided to not solve such a mystery for now as he was still tired even though his body was now in perfect condition.

He soon began to walk around the room seeing that some of the old stuff that he hid in this room was still there, such things as the pipe he uses to beat up a bunch of bullies back when he was an elementary student. Though he still can remember that he ends up getting in a lot of trouble by using a pipe rather than his fist back then.

"It is still in perfect condition, even though it was covered by dust I still can smell the blood of those guys," Leon thought, remembering the old days.

The pipe was supposed to be thrown away by his mother but he decided to keep it and hid it away in a hidden box in his closet to remember the day he stood up for others. But using a pipe was a bad choice to solve the problem as he did manage to send the bully to the hospital, luckily the kids didn't die just got knocked out cold.

He then put the pipe back into the box as he continues to wander around his old room soon he then stumbled upon an old picture of him with his family, back before all the shit and giggles had happened in both the sibling life. He could feel envy and started to cage his heart as he hold a strong desire to get back to that old lifestyle.

But he and his sister must accept the true reality their in right now, even if the king of heroes wasn't the one gonna destroyed their family and childhood. Their aunt shall find another way to do so, as the true reason how Gilgamesh can even manifest himself after the war was that Morgan Le Fay, the witch of an aunt swore to destroy everything her younger sister hold dear.

Every single tragedy that both the twins had faced and endured was all the doing of their aunt, except for one single thing that had happened to them that was back in the sixth Holy Grail war. Was none other than the interference of her true plan, what her true plan, you asked? For now, it's unknown for the twin but Rider on the other hand.

Those guys know more than even Merlin of all people about Morgan's true scheme, thus why they decided to go and mess up her plan on the last day of the Grail war. The day they had fought the king of heroes and got the revenge that they had desired.

"I wonder, how will aunt Rin react if I manage to meet with Root of all things in my final moment," Leon thought after all the entire goal of a mage is to find a way to reach Root.

His best guess is probably to smack him in the head because he just made a shady deal with Root of all things, as she knows more about what usually ends up for the boy who dreams to become a hero of justice who made a deal with the will of mankind, it usually ends up in the boy regretting his decision and decided that killing his past self will be the perfect way to end his suffering.

Luckily he nor his sister didn't meet any shady and edgy-looking heroic spirit that kinda look like their adult version in the sixth Holy Grail war, rather than the war itself holding a much more powerful enemy than the previous war held such a high-rank servant in a single war.  

Leon takes his sweet time to think about a plan to live some kind of normal life in this timeline that he and his sister had been sent, he hopes they can enjoy their relaxing life before meeting with one of Akasha's agents that were sent in here along with meeting an organization name Chaldea. A powerful yet familiar scream can be heard coming from behind him, the scream alone forces him to snap back to reality and flinch.

"That scream, it must be Rei," Leon said.

He quickly ran toward the direction where the scream came from which was coming from their parent room, as he soon arrived in front of the door he quickly slide the door to see the sight of his other twin sister. Who was sweating hard and shocked to her core while staring at her right arm like it wasn't supposed to be there in the first place?

"What!? But how?" Rei uttered in shock.

"Ah, sis you okay?" Leon asked.

Knocking the woman back to reality where she soon charges Leon and subdues him to the ground, with her fierce and cold predatory gaze upon her twin eyes she starts to look at Leon's entire body checking if they were real which soon concludes that they were real.

Leon then let out a kick to the stomach of his twin sister that send her flying off him a few feet back, the other twin who noticed the sudden attack quickly jump back before his feet can reach her stomach. Landing with both her feet, where her cold gaze never averted Leon's eyes ever since she jumped the surprise attack.

"Looks like your the real one," Rei said.

"Of course I am," Leon said with a piss-off tone. "What else were you expecting?"

"One of Rider's lackeys pretending to be you, of course," Rei said, not even caring about her twin brother's tone.

"Tch! We already kill him in the first place, if you're planning to make up some excuse you better think about a better one," Leon scowled

"You already know the full capability of Rider lackeys, especially since that lackey of his holds the name of Eligos. Which was a name derived from the 72 daemons of Ars Goetia," Rei explained still doesn't care much about her twin brother's anger toward her. "That bastard was so good when it came to both hiding and fighting at the same time, even managing to stand against both Saber and Lancer for an hour straight just to stall them is already an impressive feat,"

"You're right on that, but that doesn't excuse you to charge and subdue me to the ground," Leon said.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever so got any idea why we're in this house that was supposed to be destroyed by Gilgamesh since we were just a child?" Rei asked.

"That was my doing," Leon said.

"Not a surprise," Rei shrugs off.

As she soon left Leon without much care for the world, and decide to head toward the kitchen to prepare some meals because she was hungry. Leon who sees his twin sister's poker face doesn't have the slightest care for what he just revealed, decides to follow her, and asked her the question of a lifetime.

"Wait! Aren't you at least shocked or care, in the slightest?" Leon asked.

"Nope, and honestly I don't even give a crap knowing that you were the reason why we're here," Rei said.

"And why is that?" Leon asked.

"Huh... Do you want me, to refresh your damn memory of the list of idiotic shit that you've got used involved with or had happened in your life," Rei said.

Leon who just glances at her takes a few minutes for his mind to begin working and digesting his twin sister's words, then he suddenly remembers it all. All that stupid and ridiculous shit and giggles that had to happen in his life, from pulling Excalibur out of its seal to attracting a Russian mercenary to fall in love with him, and to top it all off was the supposed reunion of his older sibling which wasn't pretty after she finally know about their true identity.

Arriving in the kitchen Rei began to reach around the fridge to see if there was any fresh ingredient that she can use to cook and to her surprise, the entire fridge was stocked with a full variety of ingredients ranging from vegetables to exotic protein. After grabbing a few ingredients from the fridge she soon began to cook a meal for both herself and her brother who she assumes also holds the same hunger as she right now.

"So got any idea, as to why we are here in the first place?" Rei asked.

"Well, it's a long story," Leon said.

He soon began to explain to Rei what was their true situation to why they were here, from the first time he ever meets with Akasha or Root itself to the Root itself insulting his intelligence which got him even further insulted by his twin sister, to say that they were also an agent that was sent here by Akasha to deal and get rid a few pests before the arrival of the main force and to finally let her know the organization that they were supposed to work with Chaldea to get rid a great evil that this world hold.

"Damn... That's a lot of shit," Rei uttered.

Placing a giant plate full of food derived from both varsities of vegetables the meat that can be identified from a biology book of both animals and plants that she bought back when she was a rookie assassin.

"I know," he soon began to stuff his mouth filled with food. "And that is not even the worst part of our situation,"

"What the hell, could be worse than that lot crap?" Rei asked.

"Whatever you believe me or not, I still can sense the Grail from our war in this world," Leon said.

"Huh? But how!? I thought it was already destroyed by the Enuma Elish?" Rei asked in shock.

"That's what I'm still trying to figure out, all I know is that the Grail has been shattering into seven pieces and was scattered around the world," Leon said.

"You've got to be kidding me," Rei said.

"And to make matter worse, some of the Grail pieces might as well fall into the hand of this world's supernatural factions," Leon said.

Even the pieces of the Grail still hold enough power to summon a single servant depending on which shard from the seven pieces you got, and if one person manages to find all seven pieces of the Grail before the twin they would have the Grail reform again. This would be a bad thing to happen for the twin since if that ever happens then the great evil Angra Mainyu will just screw with someone's wish.

"Dammit! To think, that we can't even enjoy a good vacation but no! We got to find these stupid pieces!" Rei said.

"Either that, or it will fall into the hand of the wrong person," Leon said.

"An idiot more or else," Rei uttered.

"Well, might as well enjoy life while we still can sis," Leon said.

Disclaimer: I don't own Fate and DxD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 2.1K 12
He finds himself back in the past. But it's different. Being summoned into the past isn't something new to him. But when he finds himself in his teen...
10.7K 156 35
10 years after the last holy grail war Takumi,ryu,mika are now Officially mages for the organization together with there new allies miya the gun sl...
8.7K 266 13
Itadori finds himself in a world similar to his own, but something happened, now he is a servant? of a Magus? Classes? Fourth Holy Grail War? What is...
231K 6.3K 52
(A Fate Harem Story) The Third Holy Grail War was over, and the grail had been corrupted by Angra Mainyu. The three original families in response des...