DETENTION {MYG FF}

Par taejunbubs

"Isn't it cool to date your school principal?" - A story about y/n who was a school bully dating with her sc... Plus

My Principal 01
Mad day 02
The new teacher 04
Feeling Insecure 05
Holiday! 06
The Prom Night 07
Choose to leave 08
New Life 09

Party Party Yeah 03

1.2K 12 3
Par taejunbubs

Morning 9:10am

I was cleaning the house while Yoongi had went to shower. I sweep the floor, mop the floor, wash the dirty clothes, all house holds.

I've done making him pancakes so I went to shower in the guest room.

After showering

I dry my hair with the hairdryer and he was at the living room. I walked out once I dried my hair. "Eat your food" I walked to the dining table, as he come towards me and sat at the opposite side.

After finishing the food

"Baby let's watch some movies before you go to Felix's birthday party." Yoongi shut the curtain, as the living room turn dark.

He turn on the led lights, and wrap his arms around my waist as we was watching some random Netflix.

Time skip: 6:30 pm

Yoongi was driving me way to Felix's mansion.

*my outfit*

"Remember to protect yourself." he put his hands on my thigh. "I know baby~" I smiled softly. "I'll fetch you once the party end, I don't want some random dude send you back." he glares at me.

"Ahh okay okay" I nods and checking my makeup on my phone camera. "Arrived~" he stopped his car infront his mansion.

"See you baby." I pecked his cheek. He pointed at his lips "Here." I pecked his lips. "Gotta go~" I get down from his car.

I walked to Felix's house, and saw him greeting all the guests. "Happy Birthday Felix~" I hand him his present.

"Wah~ My pretty y/n! Thank you so much" He open his arms as I hugs him as a buddy hugs. "Who bring you here?" he asked, looking behind me.

"Oh, my cousin." I smiled as I turn my head. Yoongi smiled to us and wave his hands. "Mr.Min?! Your cousin?!" he points at him.

"He's my cousin, I didn't said it." I smiled awkwardly. "That's cool." he said. "Well....did Irene Rose Jennie or Jieun arrived?" I asked.

"Yeah, they're already inside, go in!" he pat my shoulder. "Wait, what about your Kamou?" I asked while smirks.

"She's inside already." he raise his eyebrows. "Good luck, I wanna see her scream." I chuckled. "I will don't worry" he lift his thumb.

"YO!!! BROTHER HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" a loud noise coming from my back. I turn my head "Taeyong!" Felix raise his arms.

"y/n baby~" he put his arms on my shoulder. I remove his hands "Hey you touchy touchy-touchy" I chuckled.

"Go in two cute one" Felix smiled widely to both of us. I walked into the mansion with Taeyong. Once I stepped in, I saw Jennie sitting on Jaemin's lap, making out with him.

"Oh god." I cover my eyes. Taeyong chuckled and walked towards them. "Jennie, you're pretty cool." I cross my arms infront my chest.

"Hey my baby y/n you're finally here~" she stopped the kiss and look at me. "Where's Irene?" I asked. "I don't know she had went somewhere " she simply answer me.

"Y~ N-" a warm hugs hugged me. "Lucas!!" I hit his arms. "Mm~" he coquettish. "Let go people are watching!" I remove his arms on my waist.

"Let's go get some drinks." he held my hands as I followed him to the underground clubbing area.

"This boy really rich as fuck." I looked around. "Yeah come on." Lucas drag me to the bartender.

I just get whatever they have, and we sit on a empty seat. Then I was talking with Lucas. "Hey did you know that Yeji got pregnant?" he sip his drink and look at me.

"What?! You mean your class's Yeji?" I look at him shock. "Yep. You know who's the father?" he laid his back on tte cushion.

"Who?? Do I know that guy?" I tried to guess. "Yep, you know him." he look at me, waiting for my answer.

"Dino?" I asked. "Hm. Dino's friends." he raise his eyebrows. "Aish just tell me, I'm lazy to guess." I frowned. "Yah it's Hoshi." he told me as he took his phone out and put it on the table.

"WHAT?!" I shouted, unbelievable. "Yep. Hoshi and Yeji have sex at Johnny's party. " He scoffed. "Whaaaat....." I lool at him shock.

"Then what did Yeji choose?" I asked him curiously. "Hoshi didn't want to responsible, and Yeji don't wanted to date Hoshi too." he let out a sigh.

"But wait a second, why I don't know about this?" I slam the table a few times. "You was busy you said." he looks at me.

"But how did they?" I continue asked. "Wah very sad you didn't come, they actually fucked infront all peoples!" he laugh and clapping his hands.

"Oh my god really?!" I cover my mouth, feeling shock. "Yah! Hoshi even fucked Joey, aiya he just fucked a lot of girls, that's a very cool party" he lift his thumbs.

"So he's going to be a lot of girl's husband" I chuckled. If I ever saw this, then it was fucking amazing.

"Well, I might cheer loud for him." I laughed. "Oi!" someone joined us. "Hey multi daddy" I waved my hands.

"Yah, shut up" he sit beside Lucas."So what are you going to do?" I slapped his thigh. "I'll just pay them the medical fees, I dont want to be dad" he brush his hair backwards.

"Why don't use protection?" I asked. "You know my dick is long and condom will make my dick become small." he give stupid excuses.

"Pff." Lucas scoffed. Felix came downstairs and started the party.

After 1 hours / 7:30pm

We had our meals and I was sitting with Irene and Jieun. Jennie had went to twerk her ass at some boys crotch.

"Jennie is crazy." Jieun said while shooking her head. "Yah she just broke up, let her be." I let out a sigh.

Then we was Felix was kissing with Kamou. "Grab your popcorn the movie is starting" I chuckled. "Movie?" Jieun look at me curiously.

Then I sae Felix push her to the couch, touching her body. "Just look at them, get ready for your phone." I smirked.

"Yah,yah!! He's taking off her shirt!!" Jieun shake my hands excitedly. "They're going to gangbang her."

But then Felix carry her in his arms. "Quick quick only we're allowed to get in!" Lucas suddenly come and pull our arms.

"What's going on?!" I look at him confused. Felix wanted to let some people to enjoy that slut, and he allowed you both to go in!!" Lucas said excitedly as I stand up.

"Eww I'm not watching that!" Jieun push Lucas's hands. "Bye Jennie Rosé and Irene are going in" I followed Lucas.

We went into a room, and sat beside the couch. Kamou was shocked, covering her body once she saw us.

"W-Why are they here?" she asked Felix. "Yah, they're going to serve me later." he lied, and pulls the blanket away.

"Tsk. Black." Rosé shook her head. "Just watch." Jennie look so excited. Lucas was laying his back on the couch and resting.

Hoshi was here too, so does Taeyong and Jaemin. Of course there's his buddy Bangchan and Hyunjin.

Oh god. They fucking took of their clothes too. I smirked as I know Kamou was going to get fucked hard by them.

Lucas was having a boner but he didn't hide. Hoshi was standing beside the bed with hands on hips. "Look at their abs...." Jennie stare at their abs.

"You should join them too." I chuckled and push her arms. Suddenly Kamou screams and Felix was already fucking her.

"Oh god....this party was so fucking illegal." I low my head. Hyunjin climbed on top of the bed and  put his cock on Kamou's face.

"Suck it!!" Felix slapped her. I love to watch her got fucked by the boys. "Damn I didn't expect to be foursome." Irene smirked.

Kamou was struggling and know it was actually a trap. "Stop!!" she started to beg. Irene was recording everything calmly. "I'll post this on the social, if she don't obey us." she was so devil.

"Rosé~ What to you think about her?" they moved a side, and let us watch it clearly. Rosé was swaying her legs, watching them.

"Tsk. Bangchan you should fuck her ass. Or any boys wanted to join?" she looks at boys who was watching focus.

"Nah, we don't want to have sex." Hoshi was drinking the whiskey. "Let her drink some whiskey too, she might be exhausted." Rosé pointed at the whiskey that was on the table.

Lucas grab the whiskey and open the top, squished her cheeks making her open her mouth, and poured into her mouth.

She coughed and struggled, but they was booing so does Jennie. "Party Party Yeah!" Jennie shouted. "Good! Enjoy yourself boys!" she clapped her hands, feeling good.

After 1 hour again.

All of them dranked the whiskey and I was pretty tired. I rest my head on Irene's shoulder. Irene was getting drunk every minutes, Jennie had shower herself with wine.....

But then they groaned and cummed. But suddenly Bangchan walked towards us, asking us to suck him out.

"C'mon......baby Irene, baby y/n~ suck my cock" he touching Irene's laps but I Irene was already drunk. "Hey" I push Hyunjin.

He suddenly grab my wrist" Y- y/n! Come here baby!" he pull my hair, making me fall on the ground.

"H-Hey!" Lucas immediately push him making him fall on the bed, and he helped me to get up. "Lucas! Go away I wanna try her" Hyunjin frowning, tried to get me.

I immediately hide behind Lucas, and Lucas was protecting me. Hoshi was already drunken, sitting on the couch shouting.

"Let's go out" He open the door and quickly push me out from the room. "But Irene-" he shut the door.

"It's okay Jieun will help them, and Taeyong will help them too. Do you still wanted to stay at here?" he pat my back.

"N-No, I'm not feeling well...." I got scared a little because he was scary. "You want me to fetch you?" he asked worriedly. "Uh no no, it's okay." I took out my phone, calling Yoongi.

"Alright." Lucas stand beside me.

-OTP-

YG: You're done?

: Y-Yes. Please come to fetch me.

YG: Alright wait for me. Don't go anywhere else.

I hung up the phone and smiled to Lucas. "He's on the way." "Let's wait him outside." he put his arms on my shoulder, and we walked together to outside.

"Well....what do you think about me?" he suddenly asked. "Hm? Why you ask this?" I look at him curiously.

"I'm just wondering." he scratching his head. "Well...you was kind of playboy attitude, but you're caring, helpful. And you act like children." I chuckled.

"What?! Playboy?! I was so loyal to you-" he stopped. I look at him as he was looking at me nervous. "Loyal to me?" I look at him.

"Uh-Uh I um....I said the wrong thing." he look away. "Yah!" I hit his arms playfully. "I have a boyfriend already." I put my hands on my hips.

"Yah! Even you have boyfriend I still can like you" he yelled. "I'm sorry but you're too late." I smiled softly. "It's okay. I know you love him, so I didn't wanted to being too over crushing on you." he let out a sigh and look up to the sky.

"I'm sorry if I let you down." I low my head. "But y/n....c-can I...can I get a peck on my lips?" he suddenly put his hands on my arms.

"W-What?? A peck? On your lips?" I look at him. "I-I really wanted to got kiss by you....just one small peck, please" he look at me with puppy eyes.

"Lucas....you know Yoongi will arrive in any minutes, what if he saw us?" "Just a quick peck he won't saw it, pleaseee" he begged.

"Lucas, just no, yesterday he saw you pecked my cheek and he slapped me...." I frowned. "H-He slapped you? He-" he was about to yell but I shut his mouth.

"Yah, enough. I'll give you a peck if we have time, but please be a good boy...." I agreed. He smiled and hugged me.

"Y/N" someone called my name, and I immediately push Lucas out from his embrace. I turn my head and sas Yoongi crossing his hands, staring at me.

I immediately walked to him "Baby!" I hugged him. He push me a side and Lucas was scratching his head. "M-Mr.Min." he greeted.

"Lucas. You know I'm her boyfriend very well. Stop being touchy with her even you're her cousin." he said coldly, as I held his arms.

"Baby, he just thanking me-" I explained "Non of your business, get in the car." he open the car door for me. I can't say anything but get in the car.

"I-I...." Lucas low his head. "I don't care if you have feelings on her, but please don't go so close with her. She's mine." he faked a few coughs.

"I-I'm sorry, I'll stay a distance with her." he apologised. Yoongi just nodded and get in the car. He get in and stare at me. I low my head, rubbing my fingers.

"Look at me." he said, and I lift my head, met his dark eyes. He place his soft lips on mine, biting my lips. I open my mouth, as he slide his tongue into my mouth.

He was helping me to buckle the belt without stop kissing me. After bucking the belt for me, he put his hands on my thigh, rubbing up and down, slowly to my inner thighs.

I melted in his kiss, but I saw Lucas was gritted his teeth, staring at us. After few minutes, he pull out the kiss, and staring into my eyes deeply.

"B-Baby, let's go home..." I look at him. "I want to let him know you're mine." he scoffed, pecked aagain. He drived as I wave my hands to Lucas.

"What did you guys do?" he put his hands on my thigh. "H-He actually helped me...." I put my hand on top of his.

"Helped you?" he glares at me. "Yeah....Hyunjin was drunken and he want me to do a blowjob for him...and Lucas stopped him...." I said in a low voice.

"Blowjob?! Hyunjin?! Who the heck was him?!" he raise his voice. "F-Felix's friends...." I answered. He scoffed "No more parties for you." he slapped my thigh.

I didn't say anything, but rubbing his fingers.

Arrived home - 9:00pm

I entered the house and took off my shoe. He locked the door and took of his shoes too. "Did you eat your dinner?" I asked.

"I did." he walked towards our bedroom, as I followed behind. "I'm going to shower." I put my phone on the desk.

He didn't say anything, and changed his clothes to pyjamas since he showered before. I locked the door and went shower.

After showering and drying my hair

I walked to the living room, Yoongi was playing PS5 with his friends. Then sit beside him. "Babe, mum texted me they will be having a family gathering next Friday night with L-Lucas's family..." I show him my phone.

"What? Can we don't go?" he frowned while staring at the screen, reading my mum's messages. "Whaaat? She even want me to join..." he stroke his hair and continue playing his game.

"Yah, can't you just go?! My mum want to see her son in law" I glare at him. "Okay okay, I'll go" he said without leaving his sight on the TV.

I stare at his handsome face. My boyfriend was hot as fuck..... he swallow his saliva and I saw his adam's apple moved. I wanna choke that throat. He's so attractive....

My minds full of those scenes, he pulls my hair, sweat rolling down from his neck, choking me, pin me on the bed....

I started to felt needy. I was still staring at him. The hickeys was still there, but it's not obvious. Imagine riding him in his office.....

Now I'm having sexual fantasies on him. He groaned as he loose his game. (Related to BTS in the soop Yoongi loosing his game)

Oh god. I want him to groan because of the pleasure I gave it to him. He noticed that I'm staring "What?" he scoffed and stare at the TV screen again.

I walked to our bedroom and changed into a lingerie. I go back to the living room and sat beside him. He didn't look at me.

I climb on his lap and sit on his lap. He open his arms and let me hugs him. "Baby, are you sleepy?" he asked me while moving his joystick.

"I want you." I whispered. "I'm here babe" he answered. "I mean I 'want' you" I blow cold air to his ears. He flinched a little, but didn't reply me, focusing on his games.

"Mm!" I bite his arms gently. "A-Ah....baby stop...." he grunted, moving his arms away from me. I started to squirm around, moving my hips. "Yah....sit properly I'm going to loose the game." he said impatiently.

I slowly drive my hands on his body. He grab my wrist and stopped me "Tsk. Stop it." he let go. "Mm~" I coquettish. "What you want?" he stare at me impatiently.

"I want you!" I pouted. "Want me? I'm here didn't I?"he frowned. I laid my head on his neck, as he continue playing his game. I get up from his lap and knee infront if him, touching his crotch.

"H-Hey!!" he grab my wrist. I pull my hands away, continue touching his crotch. "Tsk....you...." he don't know what should he said so he let me do.

Then I felt he's getting harder. His dick was growing hard. I keep rubbing his dick under his pants, as he keep hissing.

"Y-Yah...." he laid his back and stare at me. He groaned "You want my dick not me....." he look at me. "When did you change into a lingerie?" he mouthed while caressing my cheek.

"I want a milk before I sleep" I pouted and looking at him with puppy eyes. "G-Guys wait a second I-I need one minute" he took off his headphone, then took off his pants and boxer for me.

I smirked as he put on his headphone again, continue playing his games. "Shh." he whispered to me. I place his dick on my chest, massaging with my boobs. He groaned a little, still playing his games.

I stick my tongue out, licking the tip without stop rubbing with my boobs. He put his joystick a side, staring at me, as he gulped his saliva down.

But after a few minutes, I climbed on top and he laid his back lower. I took off my short and lace panties, put his cock on my folds, rubbing them with my pussy.

I didn't put inside, I want him to fuck me. I teasing him, looking at him, licking my fingers seductively. "I'm waiting for you." I whispered.

He scoffed, lying his back on the couch.

I get up a little as he adjust and put his dick on my pussy, and I slowly sat down, pushing his dick into me.

I moaned a little, as he groaned. I started to ride him slowly, and he continue playing his game. I wrap my arms around his neck, moving up and down.

"J-Jimin....c-cover me....I-I need to do something.." he suddenly speaks, and I can hear Jimin reply him with an 'Okay'. He turn off the mic and put his joystick beside, "Switch the position, you're blocking my view." he spanked my ass.

I pecked his lips and stand up, back facing him. He help me push himself in, and I continue riding. He turn on the mic "B-Bro this is my last round....I-I got something important to do..." he said.

I continue riding him fast, feeling good. He smacked my ass, as I moaned. "N-Nothing" he suddenly speak. I guess his friends asked him.

"N-No, I'm not okay?" he chuckled a few times, giving me another spank on my ass. He was loading his game, and he pull my hairs making me stick to his body.

I moaned "Mm! Daddy!" he slapped my ass harsh "Keep quiet or I'll punish you" he whispered into my ears, planting hickeys on my neck.

Then he get back to his game again. I was breathing heavily because I keep speeding up. "Daddy" I whispered. He smack my ass, fake coughed a few times.

After 20 minutes

I was going as fast as I could, putting my hands on his lap, supporting my body. He suddenly grab my ass, and groaned. I let out tiny moans, "I-I'm sorry boys I-I gotta go it's-" I kissing him, stopped his words.

He kissed back, tighten his grip on my ass. Then I pull out the kiss, lift his shirt and sucking his nipples. He moaned and smacked my ass "F-Fuck..."

He put his hands on my ass, grabbing them tightly. I was panting and he continue saying "B-Bye my baby needs me" and he immediately quit the game.

He put his joystick and headphone on the table, focusing on me. "Urgh....you're driving me crazy..." he moaned. Then he wrap his arms at me and I stopped moving.

He tighten his grip and make me laid on the couch. He spread my legs, continue thrusting and rubbing my clit with his thumb.

"Good girl....you...are only allowed me to fuck...." he said while rubbing my clit fast. "Y-You're so big.....I can't even...fit that in me.." I gulped.

"Can't fit?" he asked, give me a deep hit thrust, hitting my g-spot. I felt like my soul had leave my body. I tilted my head back, body shaking badly "O-Oh god....." he smirked "Can I fit now?" he slide his hands on my neck and choking me gently.

"Ah...oh my god....too big...." my mind is empty. I cummed and I keep moaning, as he was so rough. "You like me to be your daddy or your baby boy?" he said seductively.

"I-I like both." I gulped. He carry me in his arms, continue fucking me hard. I wrap my arms around his neck, prevent I fall. "Your pussy was wet and tight...you make me wanna cum every seconds..." he whispered.

"Your cock was big....you make me wanna cum in every seconds too..." I copied his words. He chuckled and holding me only using one of his hands, then he grab my pants and his pants, go into our bedroom.

He throw our pants on the bed, placing me on the bed. He bent lower, kissing my lips. But then he pulls out, and I know he want me to suck him off.

He sit on the bed, and I started to put his dick into my mouth, bobbing my head fast. His tilt his head back and groaned. "Ah....baby....fuck" he grab my hair, guiding me up and down.

After two minutes, he stopped his movement, pressing my head, as I suck harder. He's going to release his load. He like it when he's going to cum and I still sucking, massaging in my mouth.

I massage the tip with my tongue, as he pressing me deeper. I didn't gag, and he moaned and released in my mouth. "H-Here's your milk kitten ..." he chuckled.

I swallow all his 'milk', licking my lips "T-Thanks daddy...." I catching my breath. "Come on you still need to go to school tomorrow, go brush your teeth and we're going to sleep." he pecked my lips.

After brushing teeth

I laid on the bed, cross my leg on top of him. He hugs me in his embrace and cover the blanket on us. "Goodnight baby." he whispered, giving me a soft peck on my cheek. "Goodnight" I pecked his cheek, as soon we fallen asleep together.

Tomorrow 6:00am

I've woke up for 2 minutes but I'm still sitting on the bed, lazy to get up. He's still sleeping peacefully, and that's a problem; How do I wake him?

So here's the tutorial ;

I climb on top of him, laid down on his body. "Baby~" I pecked his jaw. He didn't respond, so I poke his cheek "Honey~" I whispered. He still didn't respond.

Tsk this pig.

"Jagiya~" I pinched his cheek. He finally moved. He grunted and open his eyes a little. "Yah....." "Wake up daddy~" I kiss his jaw again. "It's 6:05am already" I laid my head on on his shoulder.

"Five more minutes please...." he wrapped his arms on my waist. "Okay five minutes." I laid my head lower on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"Chu!" I poked his cheek again. He tighten his grip on my waist "Mm." he groaned. Alright let him sleep 5 more minutes or else I'll got kill by him.

After 5 minutes

"Baby 5 minutes had passed~" I continue waking him. "5 more min-" he about to ask for another 5 minutes but I immediately shut him with my lips.

But only a peck, I pull out and tried to get up since he's awake, but he tighten his grip "Kiss" he pouted. "Get up or else no kisses" I pinched his nose.

"One more peck" he said and pecked my lips. "Yah go shower I'll make the breakfast" he let go his hands and I get down from the bed.

"Make sure you get up, don't laid back to the bed" I points at him and go out from our room. I went to the kitchen and make breakfast for him.

After 30 minutes

I put our breakfast nicely on plates, and I went to shower because it's already 6:45am. He was wearing his t-shirt.

After showering

I get out from the bathroom and wear my uniform, adjusting my bow. He was already eating his breakfast outside. I go to his office and keep all his paperwork nicely for him, because he will forget something.

I collect all the papers and pin it with a paper clip and put it into his file. After done everything I go to the dinning room and joined him.

We finished our foods, and he helped me to clean the dishes as I grab my socks and bag, walked to the living room, and helping him with his tie. He don't know how to tie a tie.....

Then he pecked my lips and grab his cross body bag, wearing his shoes. I peeked the time, 7:15am. "Quick baby we're going to be late!!" I push his gently. "Wait!! Car keys!!" he searched his pocket. "I'll grab it for you!" I ran back into the house because I not yet wear my shoes.

I grab his car key and ran back to him "Fast" I wear my shoes, locking the door as he ran to press the lift.

I locked the door and ran to the elevator, waiting with him. I put my hands on his arms, waiting impatiently.

"Today I might have a meeting so I don't think I could go home with you..." he look at me. "Ah...it's okay I'll ask Jennie or Irene send me back." I smiled softly.

*Ding*

The elevator arrived and we stepped in together. "Mr.Min!" a woman greeted. "Mrs.Kim" Yoongi look at her and smiled politely. "Your sister?" she points at me. "She's my girlfriend." he look at me.

I smiled awkwardly to her. She look shocked. "Yes she's my student." he put his hands on my shoulder. "Wah.....that's such a cute and romantic couple" she smiled widely.

"Going to school together?" she asked again. "Yeah, and we're going to be late." he smiled awkwardly.

*Ding*

The elevator finally arrived. Yoongi immediately drag me out and just give the woman a nods. We walking fast to the carpark, and I immediately hop into his car and buckle my seat belt.

He buckled his own belt and he suddenly stares at me. "What?! Quick you're gonna be late!!" I hit his arms. "Kiss" he pouted, as I quickly give him a peck.

He started the engine and I apply some natural makeup, while he's driving. I look at the time 7:28am.

Good. We're late. He drive fast to our school.

Arrived school- 7:40am

I quickly get down and ran into the building first, because if I'm late then Mr.Wang gonna ask me to get detention. My first class was his class and I hope he didn't enter the class yet.

I running speed up to my class, as I quickly rushed to my class. I'm still late. Mr.Wang is already inside.

"G-Good Morning M-M-Mr......Mr.Wang...." I bowed to him. "Miss y/n, please come in." he crossed his arms infront his chest. I low my head and walked towards him.

"AHHHH JENNIE I HATE YOU!!" someone shouted and bang into our class. I turn my head and saw Rosé panting heavily, and suddenly Jennie bumped on Rosé.

"U-Uh um....M-Mr.Wang...." Rosé quickly bowed, and Jennie bowed too. "You two come in, stand beside her." he pointed at them. They walked to my side and we low our head down.

"Three of you, clean the school's hallways, including basketball field, tennis field, soccer fields, and the ballroom" he claimed.

"Yes sir...." we said together. "Now, I'll change your seat. Everyone grab your belongings and stand outside." I look at them.

"What?! He's going to change our seat!" Jennie whispered loud. "Is there any problem Miss Kim?" he look at Jennie and asked.

"N-No" she laughed awkwardly. Soon, all of the students came out and standing infront. "So Joshua, you'll sit on the first row. Wendy, you're beside Joshua" he started to give us our new seat.

"What?! We're going to sit with boys!" Rosé said while Irene was chewing bubble gum "Yah, why you chew the gums? Mr.Wang will give you detention!" Jieun smack Irene's arm.

"Jieun, you sit behind Mark, and Seung Cheol sit with Jieun" he pointed at S.Coups. "Luckily it's a hands one" Jieun whispered, walking to her new seat.

"Irene, you sit infront the teacher's desk, Taeyong you'll sit beside her. Irene scoffed and walk to her new seat.

"So...Jennie, you'll sit there, Taemin will sit with you" he look at the name list. Jennie let out a sigh and walked to her new seat.

"Y/N......you and Soonyoung will sit at here" he pointed the seat that near the door. I look at Hoshi and show him my thumbs. Luckily was my friend....

I put my books on the desk, sitting down and look at Rosé. There's only three boys lefted, and her. "Rosé...there" he pointed the last seat. "Mingyu, you'll sit beside Rosé."

Rosé make a yes gesture and quickly ranto her new seat. "So....who's absent? Park Kamou...." I look at Hoshi.

"What happened after that party?" I asked him. "Well....Kamou cried and ran out from his mansion...." he said while laid his back on the chair.

"Damn....you guys was so scary.....especially Hyunjin..." I chuckled. "He asked you to help him right?" he looks at me, taking his text book out.

"Yea...." I smiled. "So class! Start from today you guys will work as a team with your teammates!" Mr.Wang slammed the board.

Mr.Wang started to teach.

Time skip: After school.

I was walking down from the stairs with Rosé and Jennie. We're going to clean the basketball first. But then I saw Lucas was playing basketball with his friends at the field.

"Lucas!" Jennie waved her hands. Lucas stopped and walked towards us "Hey!" he smiled to us. "We're going to clean here....so we need you guys to leave.." I explained.

"Sure, but y/n can you please come with me?" he look at me. "Yah! Lucas what are you doing?!" Taeyong ran to us and waved "Hello"

We smiled and explain again. "I'll help you guys to clean!" he smiled. "Really?! Omg I love you" Jennie hugged him.

"Sure...Lucas what did you want to say?" I asked. "Follow me." he lead me to somewhere. I was walking around the school, and we finally arrived. He bring me to the school abandon class.

That class was actually used to keep broken chair and tables, and it's dusty. "Why did you bring me here?" I looked around.

"Y/N, you know Galn?" he whispered. "Galn? From the class 5 year 1 class's badass bitch Galn?" I asked. "Yes." he looked around. "And? You like her? You dated her?" I asked.

"No! She got pregnant because of me!" he whispered loud. "WHAT?!" I yelled a little. "Shh!" he shused me. "How the heck you did that?! She's Jay Park's stepsister!!!" I smack his arms.

Jay Park was Irene's ex. He's a gangster, mostly like Mafia. All of the students scared of him and he loves Glan very much. Galn was his stepsister.....

"I-I don't know!! I found this out just now because of HyunA her bestfriend!" he scratching his head. "What did you do with her?!" I push him gently. "HyunA said it was three months ago since she pregnant!" he whispered loud.

"I-I.....I've got an idea!" I snapped my fingers. "What?!" he shake my arms. "Do you like her?" I asked. "What the heck no of course!" he frowned.

"Okay, we'll go back and I'll tell you." I walked out from that class, and he followed behind. "Do you want to take responsible for that baby?" I asked again.

"Hell no!! I didn't even know how the heck the baby was mine!" he yelled. "Okay, calm down. What are you going to do?" I asked.

"That's why I ask you!! Pleaseeee y/n help me" he begged. I let out a sigh "You this boy....." "I'll do whatever you ask if you help me!" he walking backwards infront of me.

"You really....aish papo!" I smack his head playfully. "Ouch...." he rub his head. "You should ask Irene, she's full of ways to help you."

Then we go back to the basketball field, Jennie was chasing Taeyong with a broom while Rosé was sweeping the floor with Jaemin.

"YAH!! STOP PLAYING!!" I screamed. Lucas seems worried. "Calm down~ I think Irene wasn't home yet. Wait I call her."

I grab my phone and called Irene. She picks up soon.

-OTP-

: Irene are you still at school?

I: No I'm at the restaurant near our school, why?

: Lucas needs your help

I: Whaaat? What did he do?

: We'll come to you send me your location

I hung up "She sent me her location." I show him the location she's at. "Let's go!" "But I'm supposed to do those works...." I look at them.

"Yah they'll know, don't worry" Lucas pull my arms. "Jennie, we need to go." I walked towards her. "Whaat?! Trying to sneak?!" she grab my arms tightly. "Please Jennie, I have something important needs her helps" Lucas pleasing her. "What so important?" she cross her arms infront her chest.

"I'll tell you tomorrow, but I'm in a rush" he said nervously. "Fine. I'll lie to Mr.Wang that you went toilet if he ask." she rolled her eyes.

"Thank you you're the prettiest" Lucas immediately drag me out from our school. I hop on his superbike and wear a helmet. He started the engines and I wrap my arms around his waist tight.

Arrived at the restaurant

We get down and immediately walked into the restaurant. Then we saw Irene was eating her lunch alone. Damn she's so enjoy.

Lucas ran to her and sit infront "Irene I need your help" "Tsk. Eat your linch first. " she raised her arms calling the waitress.

I sat beside Lucas. The waitress walked towards us "Hi is there anything I can help?" she bowed. "They need menu" "Sure" she smiled and grab two menu for us.

"Thank you" I smiled politely. "You're welcome." she smiled and walked away. I looking at the menu, Lucas wasn't lookin. "Yah!! Y/N this is serious!!"

"Yah eat your lunch first" Irene glares at him. He open the menu and started to look at it. "Wah~ A bit pricey" I flipping pages. "It's okay I can pay" Irene said while finishing her food.

"Whaaaat?! Okay I'm getting the most expensive one" I joked.

After ordering our food

"So, what's the matter?" she asked Lucas. I was leaving texts message to Yoongi, informing him that I'm with Lucas and Irene. I don't want he get mad tho.

"I accidentally make Galn got pregnant " he finally split out. "And?" she was so clam. "And I don't even know how she got pregnant!!" Lucas was so impulse.

After finishing our food

Lucas had explained everything to her and she was sipping her coffee. "What should I do?!" Lucas shake her hands.

"It's easy just beat her up until she abortion" she scoffed. "No! Then she'll know it's Lucas's fault!" "Then what can we do?" she asked.

"Ah! I've remembered! She will walk pass a staircase, and we just need to pour soap water on that staircase, then she'll fall and abortion...." I smiled evily.

"Damn....you're smart but this is so bad." Lucas look at me. "Or what? What you gonna do?" I asked back. "How are we gonna do?" Lucas asked.

"But wait, she said she want this baby with you?" Irene asked. "Yeah. She said she didn't told her brother, and I just lied that I will be responsible...." Lucas looked down.

"Yah use the fucking condoms, it's only 4000 won per box" I frowned. "Yah! I've told I don't even know when did I fuck her!" he yelled.

"Low you get volume!" I smack his arms. "So are we really going to pour soup water on the stairs?" Lucas look at me.

"Or you want to be a dad?" I asked. "Cool, y/n's idea was good. Lucas, you need to accompany Galn while she's going home, and I'll ask someone pretty ro be a worker, carrying two bin of soap water. " she planned.

"G-Good..." he nods. "I'll call someone." Irene grab her phone and called someone. "Yah....that's kind of toxic..." Lucas look at me worried.

"What? Not that toxic bruh" I scoffed. "I almost crazy about this thing.....I didn't even talk with her for a long time how would I make her pregnant??" Lucas frowned.

"Did you ever saw the pregnancy test?" Irene questioned. "Um yea? It really said that I am..." Lucas rub his fingers.

"Whatever. We'll just kill the baby as an accident" she texted someone. "So tomorrow, you'll need to accompany her to go home, and I'll done everything for you nicely." Irene let out a sigh.

"Thanks....I-Irene..." he stare at the table. "Great it's late I need to go home." Irene grab her bag. "Okay..drive save!" I waved my hands. "Thanks Irene..." Lucas waved his hands.

Irene just lift her hands and paying the bills. "So you just need to calm down. We'll done everything nicely for you. You better behave next time don't fuck whatever girls you want like Hoshi" I pull his ear.

"O-Ouch ouch I-I know I know!!" he hissed. I let go "Not everything we can do it for you!" I points at him. Then I received a call from Yoongi.

-OTP-

YG: Babe where are you?

: Still at the restaurant...did you finished your meeting?

YG: Yep. Well did you eat something?

: I did. You want to eat outside or go home and cook?

YG: I'll come to you.

: Sure, drive safe.

I hung up the phone "Yoongi is coming so you better leave first." I look at him. "Alright. Thanks y/n." he smiled to me. "You're welcome. Drive safe okay?" I lift my thumb. He nods and smiled to me again.

Then he walked out from the restaurant. "Waiter!" I lifted my hands. "Can I have a menu?" "Sure" the waiter handed me a menu. "Thank you" he just bowed and went other side.

After 10 minutes

I was scrolling my phone waiting for him. Then someone knocked on the table. I lift my head "Sit down." it was Yoongi.

"So Lucas and Irene had lefted?" he put his carkey and phone on the table. "Yeah." I handed him the menu. "The food is a little princey, but I guess it's okay. My paypal still have money." I chuckled.

"Rich ass women." he scoffed and started to flip the pages. "Which one did you eat just now?" he asked. "This." I flipped to the pages and pointed.

"Is it yummy?" he still looking at the menu. "Not bad." I sip my Mocha. "Great." he raise his hands and a waitress walked to us. "May I take your order?"

"I want this." he points at a food. I didn't look what food was it, I was playing my Ipad. Then the waitress walked away.

"Our school gonna have new teacher." he suddenly speaks. "Is it? Boy or Girl?" I asked. "Girl. She's almost like my age." I stopped my movement, and look at him.

"She's coming tomorrow?" "Yep. And she will be teaching your class." he look at me. "Hmm." I look back at the Ipad.

After he finish his food

"Well...mum texted that we'll be visiting Japan on the Summer holidays. And she want you to join." I hand him my phone. "How long are they going?" he stare at the phone screen.

"Mum said about 3 days." I finish my Mocha. "Only us?" "With Lucas's family. His mum's birthday." "Why must be with him...." he frowned.

"Yah....it's okay we don't need to sleep in a same room tho!" I grunted. "Tsk." he look annoyed. "Just enjoy it. Nothing gonna happened." I sighed and pull my phone back.

"Let's go home I have works to do." he grab his phone and carkey, stand up and went to pay the bill. Then we held our hands together and walked to his car.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

17.8K 798 15
•COMPLETED• After the Game ended you decided to move on with your life and become a Secretary and work at one of the top Wedding Companies in Seoul...
66.6K 1.5K 17
'𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓅~' ...
219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
868 51 12
Young and dumb, you had moved in with your boyfriend. On his birthday, you discover his affair. Torn apart, you instantly leave that place on an impu...