Just a bunch of Deku AUs

Por AShapeshiftingIdiot

I have at least, like, 20 ideas for Deku AUs, whether it's original ideas (hopefully) or my own spin on more... Más

Author's Notes (Can Skip If You Want)
Villain Deku (Timeline Summary)
Support Course Deku (Short Summary)
Zombie Apocalypse Deku (Origin Story)
Dragon Quirk AU (Summary)
9 Random AU Ideas!
Cat/Neko AU (Timeline/Origin Story)
Dadzawa AU (Timeline/Summary)
Crimminal AU (Bulletpoints)
Life Update! (not an AU)
WOAH HI HELLO (not an AU)

Any Requests?

305 0 3
Por AShapeshiftingIdiot

Hey everyone! This page is made for requests of any Deku AUs you'd like to see!

I can't promise I can do every one, but if there are things that are heavily requested by a lot of you, I'll try my best to plan out and write a page on it.

All I ask is that you include a type of chapter. If you just type '____ AU' I won't know what type of chapter you want, so I probably won't do it. You can also add any excess details if you want, like a certain situation or a backstory/character altered. Also, I will add ships if you ask, but no ship wars in the comments, and the ships can't be the main focus. This is supposed to be a Deku AU book, not a Deku ship book, after all.

Another ask of mine- no crossover universes. As much as I want to write some of these, many people won't be in many of the fandoms you request, maybe not even me. And I mean no disrespect to anyone or their respective fandoms, but I'm not going to watch an anime/play a game/read a manga etc. just for a chapter that half of my readers may not be in.

Examples:

"One-shot of a AU where Deku is a digital artist and has a lot of sass"

"A Summary of where Deku has a dragon quirk"

"Timeline of a dead Bakugou AU" (do note that since this book is focused on Deku, if you ask stuff like this it'll still focus on Deku and his reaction to whatever you ask)

That's all! I'll be sure to update this as necessary, and I hope you all have a great day!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.3K 71 15
Izuku Midoriya, who was born without was facing an endless amount of bullying and threats from others at school, including his so thought childhood f...
51.2K 2.2K 27
If it wouldn't be for my undercover identity I would have given it all up. nothing ever changed and I am about to lose it. it is hard keeping up the...
1.7K 100 18
this is an au where the bakugou kidnapping takes place... but the rescue fails. bakudeku with some togadeku and bakutoga. **dont own art or bnha** *...
120K 1.3K 73
{COMPLETED: 4/1/21} characters that I want in this (haven't decided yet) will basically sit and read different versions of bnha where Deku is still t...