Rebel || beomkai [on hiatus]

By hyukacanpunchme

beomgyu who just moved in to his new school found himself making friends with the school's most rebellious st... More

chapter 1 - who?
chapter 3 - friends
chapter 4 - feelings
๐Ÿค
PLEASE READ

chapter 2 - huening kai

248 13 46
By hyukacanpunchme

☁️

"kai who?" he furrows his eyebrows, not capturing the first name

"huening kai. he is the school's " gangster" . he gets into fights literally everyday with his other two friends. God, how is he not suspended by now?" she furiously walks towards the commotion that was still going on.

beomgyu was curious, so he followed yeji to the spot where the fight was placed.

the scene was placed at the school's hall and boy was the place packed. it's like watching a concert

beomgyu and yeji were far from the scene, but he could hear the punching noises.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!!" the other student's cheered in unison.

he looked down to yeji "err... aren't you gonna stop them?" he sounded a bit more worried compared to the other students there.

"ugh there's no use. the last time when our whole crew tried to stop them, one of us got punched in the face and as a result, he was badly injured, almost knocked him out because of how strong the attack was. so no, i won't risk myself for that." she only crosses her arms

before beomgyu could ask again, the teachers came in from behind with a broom stick

"ALL OF YOU, GO TO CLASS. NOW!" his voice echoing the now silent hall.

everyone eventually went to class leaving the other six to be punished. including huening kai.

"that fight was the biggest one yet"

"i know, if it wasn't for the teachers who stopped them.. one of them could probably be dead.huening kai is really scary...  "

"but the teachers ruined the fun though"

"are you crazy? he almost killed this one too"

beomgyu heard the other students and shivers "is huening kai really that scary?" he asked yeji who was still walking beside him.

"bro, you never want to mess with him. even the bullies doesn't want to pick a fight with him. i wouldn't suggest you to be near that demon..."

she lead him to his class before she continued "and unlucky for you, your gonna be at the same class as him"

"what?!" he gulped as his eyes quiver. his worst nightmare has come. "don't worry! just... don't bother him. that's all! " she smiled and leave him standing in fear.

"Alright class! we have a new student today!" she gestures for him to walk in and of course...

the girls were screaming, and this is his second time for today hearing people screaming. beomgyu swears his ears are bleeding inside.

"he's so handsome and cute!"

"wtf, someone as good looking like him in our class? we don't deserve. "

"hi sir, your hand in marriage please. "

beomgyu gritted his teeth. 'God, this is worse than having huening kai as my classmate' he thought.
he forces a smiles as he bows, "hi I'm choi beomgyu! nice to meet you all! please take care of me well!"

and you can guess...

yes the girls were screaming again. beomgyu felt like jumping from the window, but of course he wouldn't.

"all right girls calm (ya tits) down. now beomgyu, i hope you can get along well with your classmates and...." the teacher trails her words while looking around the class looking for an empty seat for him

"...and I'm sad to say that, you will be sitting next to... huening kai." she smiles pitifully at him

beomgyu felt his heart drops at the center of the earth. everyone in the class gasp like they just heard the most horrifying news (which it is)

huening kai who was sleeping peacefully, shoots open his eyes and head after hearing what the teacher said. he was angry but before he could protest, his eyes shifted to beomgyu and..

he was awestruck.

everything that he wanted to say was blocked by the beauty that he is witnessing in front of him.

beomgyu on the other hand was confuse.

"choi beomgyu, you may go to your seat." he nods and make his was to huening kai, who was now red like a tomato.

he sits next to him and give him a simple "hi." as he smiles.

huening kai's stomach did a summersault. he ignored the other's greetings and went back to what he originally did. face still visibly red.

"did you see that? was huening kai blushing??"

"uuu someone has a crush on the new student "

"icb it, the most cold-hearted and violent student just blushed? this will go down in history."

"poor beomgyu. i hope huening won't hurt him!"

beomgyu heards the whispers from the student. 'was he really blushing?' he thought and looked at the said male who's face is facing the window, probably still sleeping. 'his ears are very red though.' he stares at him deeply. 'probably just cold.' he thought and just shrugs it off.

⋰ ⋱☁️⋰ ⋱ ☁️⋰ ⋱☁️⋰ ⋱ ☁️ ⋰ ⋱☁️⋰ ⋱

"yo did see you the big fight at the school hall this morning? intense!" yeonjun laughs, reminiscing the scene that happened hours ago.

"they almost killed each other there and you think it was funny? hyung your weird." he shakes his head and continues to eat his lunch.

"but it WAS funny though. long story short, huening kai wasn't the one who started the fight. i saw the whole thing! kai accidentally bumped this dude's shoulder, the one he was fighting with and apologised but that sensitive hoe picked a fight with him, thinking he could beat the school's most wanted student? pfft could never be me." he laughed "and of course, huening kai won the fight at the end before the teachers came" he continuously laughing

beomgyu just rolls his eyes "it still wasn't laughable"

"yeah your right." he nods his head "but believe it or not, huening kai is not as bad as what people said about him though" he whispered in beomgyu's ear.

"hm? what made you said that?" he looks at his friend, confuse.

he looks around and gestures beomgyu to sit closer to him as he speaks in a lower voice, "i don't remember when but i think it was last year..."

yeonjun's flashback and pov

it was a peaceful evening that time, as i dance my way home after school like usual. i had my ear buds on so i couldn't hear anyone or anything until i felt my shoulders being pulled backwards and in a blink, i found myself in a dark alley with five... not so tall guys in front me.

i pull out my ear buds and ask them 'what the fuck you guys want?' coolly.

the leader (i presume) said i was touching his girlfriend but bitch please. she was the one rubbing her boobs on my shoulder in which i wasn't interested in at all. so i politely shoos and pushes her away, which it didn't work btw.

i attempted to escape again, even hiding from her, but what in the merlin she managed to find me.
'don't you have a boyfriend?' i asked her. and she replied with a ' i don't care, i just want to be with you'

so basically it wasn't my fault, and all i did that whole day was trying to escape from this snake.

but even after i explained all that, these hoes still won't let me go until they punch my pretty face.

i mean.... at least he acknowledged how pretty i am compare to that hideous roach, i mean his girlfriend, right?

but before they could even make bruises on my pretty face, a hero came to save me.

a hero that i least expected ofc.

'huening kai?'

'get something better to do' he looked into the dude's eyes and had this look that literally made my soul left my body and earth.

the other guys went to punch him but my god, this dude's reflexes was insane. he beat every one of them in seconds. ngl, it was pretty cool.

he looked at me and ask if i was okay so i told him yes but before i could even thanked him, he walked away. 

" end of flashback " yeonjun says waving his arms.

beomgyu hums in returns "i guess not all villains are bad"

yeonjun nods "i honestly still wondering why he saved me that time? i mean he could've just passed us by or joined them, but he did the unexpected."

beomgyu nods ' i guess he's not that bad ' he feel his heart beating fast.

'ddrrringgg!'

yeonjun whines as he didn't get to finish his cake.
"cmon, let's get to class" beomgyu chuckles as they both stand up from their seats and walk out from the school cafe.

as they were laughing and talking, he shifts his gaze to his front and saw non other than... huening kai. they made eye contact for a split second as he shies away from him, walks pass the two.

beomgyu felt his heart ache ' does he hates me? ' he thought as he pouts.

' but i did nothing.. '

⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱ ʚɞ ⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱

i feel like the plot for this chapter is a bit messy and rushed.. but i hope you guys enjoyed it nonetheless!

I'm still working on my oneshot! (>_<。)
but i will try to update them sooner!

love
-hyukacanpunchme 🌱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
169K 17.7K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
74.7K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...