William x Reader| "You do lov...

By Aii_Ohto

[COMPLETE] (this shiz cringe af ur warned) You move into a new house with your friends. On that day everyone... More

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 3
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 4
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 5
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 6
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 7
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 8
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 9
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 10
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 11
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 12
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 13
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 14
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 15
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 16
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 17
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 18
A/n
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 20
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 21
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 22
IMPORTANT A/N
:)
hello hoes

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 19

4K 67 330
By Aii_Ohto

"Do you like him?"

"H-Huh?"

"Do. you. like. him.?"

---------------

"Y-Yes, I do..."

"I knew it. You are too 'lovely dovey' near him."

"W-What do you mean?"

My dad laughs and ignores my question.

"Hi Mr. L/n, sorry for acting like that in front of you." William says appearing in the kitchen door.

"Oh, don't worry gentleman, I'm glad that you made Y/n smile like an idiot" My dad said, chuckling.

"Hey!" I yell at my father. 

William goes behind me and grabs me by my waist again. I think that that calmed me down.

"Y/n isn't an idiot, but I'm glad that I made her smile" He says smirking.

"...And wait until he knows that I can make you scream~" He whispers in my ear.

I blush as hell and I see my dad with a confused face.

"Geez- Vincent!" I say looking at him.

"Mr. L/n can I?"

My dad chuckles and nods his head, giving permission. Suddenly William kisses me. I feel like I needed to make something about it so I 'kissed him back' and grabbed in his hair. When we break the kiss, William smirks.

"Sweet~" He whispers.

"Guys, I'm still here." My dad says with an annoyed face

"Then-" I interrupt William.

"Sorry father." I say as I put my hand in William's mouth, shutting him up and giving him a look 'stop with that'. 

"He looked like Micheal-" William said with an annoyed face.

"By the way, is Roselle with them?" I ask, a little worried.

"Yeah, she slept there." He said, reassuring me

"Good." I said as I lean my head in William's chest.

My father clears his throat. "Who's Roselle? and Michael? They have names that were used a lot in the '90s..."

'H O W.'

I sigh and I look at William, and he winks at me.

"Roselle is one of my mom's friend that wanted to live in my house and Micheal is her son." William says, making it up.

"So, they cook and clean the house?" My father asked, curious.

"No, no, they are part of the family." He says smiling.

"Oh okay." My dad smiling.

"Darling, I have to go home."

"Already?" I whine.

"Yeah... sorry." He says, planting a kiss on my forehead.

"But how are you going home?"

"I can go by foot, don't worry.

"No, no! I take you home." I say grabing the car keys that were on the table.

"You don't have-"

"Shut up and come"

He slightly blushes when I say that. I didn't understand why so I let it go. He grabs the car keys that were in my hand.

"Then I drive." He says looking into your eyes.

"I accept." I say smiling. "Dad, I think I will be back home fastly, but if I don't I am with Vincent."

"Okay. Stay safe you two."

"O-" William interrupts me

"We will. Thank you Mr. L/n." He says, grabbing my hand. I feel some butterflies in my stomach.

My father waves as we go to his car.

We enter the car. William starts the car and in the middle of the travel, he would look at me and look at the street, repeatedly. I wanted to know what was this about.

________________Time skip___________________

The travel was silent... too silent.

"Thank you for bringing me home." William said, not looking at me.

"Can I enter the house?"

"Sure."

I lock the car and enter the house and William does too. After we enter, he goes to his bedroom. 

'Maybe he is going to change.'

Some minutes after, I decided to check on him. I entered the bedroom and he wasn't there. I layed on the bed and stayed looking at the ceiling. Until I hear the bathroom door open. I get up and look in the direction of it, to see who was there and all I see was William with a towel on the waist, with wet hair. 

"I-I'm sorry- I didn't know where you were and-" Without I notice William was closer to me. He put his hand on my head and smiles.

"Don't worry darling

'I'm in a dream- this is impossible to be happening.'

AND I WAS IN A DREAM- 

Sike XD

sorry sorry, anyway...

"Love, I assure you that this isn't a dream." He grabbed my right hand and puts it on his chest, so I can feel his heart beating. "See?"

I turn into a tomato and William chuckles. He pulls me and I find myself with my head and hands leaned on William's chest.

"Dear, don't be afraid to touch me."

"S-STOP SAYING SO WEIRD THINGS!"

He smirks, picks me up, and lays me in the bed.

"You didn't understand what you said when we left your house?" William asks.

"No?" I say, confused.

"Let me represent it." He takes off his towel and I close my eyes.

"WILLIAM! STOP BEING A JERK"  I say.

He grabs both of my hands and holds them above my head, pinning me to the bed.

"Shut up and come!"

I widen my eyes, turning into a blushing mess he looked like he was about to 'do it' with me. When I look at William's face he was smirking and he wasn't even naked! He had his boxers on.

"NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! NEVER NEVER!" I yell at him.

"We'll see~" He says, smirking.

"Can you let me go now?" I ask, somewhat annoyed.

"No" He says, getting his face closer to mine.

"Why?"

"I want to do it."

"WILLIAM!"

"What? You want it too, don't you?~"

I try to release myself from William's grip but he is too strong compared to me.

"Oh darling, don't try anything~" He says, with that british accent, like always.

"WILLIAM! C'mon, let me go!" I say looking down.

He chuckles.

"Give me a good reason so I do that."

"You... already have kids!" I say looking away

"Good point. More?"

"Uhh... We aren't married."

"...YET" He says smirking "Those were good points so I'll let you go... after some kisses~" He says, grinning.

"Wha-"

William kisses me and I just give up trying to let go. He kisses me like there wasn't tomorrow. I grab his hair and he lays on top of me as our bodies press tightly against each other. He wanted that, I wanted that but I couldn't do it, not now. When he broke the kiss I pull him to another one. Then I break it.

"Love, is everything okay?"

"Yeah."

"Is there any reason for you to pull me into another kiss?"

"No... I just liked it- I MEAN, I-I did it because I knew you wanted another. N-Nothing more!-"

"You are such a bad liar, darling"

"I tried!" I said looking away.

"So it was a lie?~" He says, smirking with that face 'I got you'.

"IDIOT!" I yell.

He laughs. "Sorry love~"

I calm down. "It's alright..."

William kisses my forehead, releasing me.

|1175 words|

(Sorry for the spelling mistakesssss-

This chapter is so WeIrDO 

like me :)

I hope you aren't bored of this book...

sorry anyway.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 389 37
(Cover art made by me - find the original artwork on my Instagram- @PurpleRocker) (Under heavy editing - Fully finished) Year's passed since I last s...
48.6K 730 19
โš ๏ธCONTAINS SMUTโš ๏ธ This story contains slight smut, if this is not what you want to read - please do not comment negatively! This story is based on a...
34K 593 14
Shit happens when you get a new job at a pizza restaurant with killer animatronics and a hot co-worker, but hey, at least employees get free pizza! ...
453K 11.9K 63
Cover art: Noisx Under editing... (Old book so it's cringy) My fanfic has its own storyline. A lot things are not an accurate representation of the...