Coi's HOO minor characters st...

By Cabinofimagines

- this is a general master list for side characters, preferences, and headcanons!** Crossposted from Cabinofi... More

table of contents
Omg It's Your Birthday! (Percy, Leo, Piper) ღ | ✨
What He Gets You For Christmas ღ | ✨
Failed Exam :( ღ | ✨
You've got some really bad habits ღ / ✨/ ☁️\
Marry who? Me? ღ | ✨
Shortie! ღ | ✨
Cupid Children on Christmas Eve ღ | ✨
You're On Your Period ღ | ✨
Sweets (Camp Jupiter!Reader) ღ | ✨
Doing A School Project With The Boys ღ | ✨
What They Do On Halloween ღ | ✨
Meeting The Seven ღ | ✨ pt.1
Meeting The Seven ღ | ✨ pt. 2
Coming out as genderfluid ♥ (AFAB) | ✨
Pros and Cons of Dating a Stoll ღ | ✨
Fears ღ | ✨/☁️ (Connor stoll)
This (Infinity) ღ | ✨(Connor Stoll)
Just a Nightmare ღ |☁️ pt. 1
Just a Nightmare ღ |☁️ pt. 2
Dating Apollo ♥ | ✨
Lester's ABCs ღ | ✨
That's The Spirit. (Poly!Reyna, Calypso, and Reader) ♥ | ✨
Reyna has a crush on reader ✨/ღ
Lazy Day with Reyna ✨/ღ
Long Distance For Long Longings ♥ | ✨
The Coolest Girlfriend ღ | ✨
Nothing Scares Me (Platonic Reyna x Nico) ✨
Birthday Solstice ღ | ✨
Lityerses' ABCs ღ | ✨
Dionysus' ABCs ღ | ✨
Just kidding! Unless... ღ | ✨(Conner Stoll)
Carpe Diem (Lityerses) ღ | ✨
Break ღ | ✨| ☁️-ish (Travis Stoll)
Travis Stoll's ABCs ღ | ✨
Silly nicknames HCs ღ | ✨
002-- "I haven't had my first kiss yet" ღ | ✨
Cutting onions HCs ღ | ✨
Lazy day (Reyna and Annabeth) ღ | ✨
Run away ღ | ✨
Pumpkin Carving w/ the 7 ღ | ✨
Hug me? ღ | ✨
Learning as we go (Connor Stoll xGN!Reader) ღ |✨
Heart Eyes (Calypso) ღ |✨
All Love ღ | ✨
Light in the dark (Lityerses) ღ | ✨
"Goodbye" (Reyna) ღ | ☁️
Thalia's ABCs ღ | ✨
Keep you around (Platonic!) ღ | ✨
Luke's ABC's ღ | ✨
Clarisse's ABCs ღ | ✨
A Much Needed Declaration ღ | ✨(Grover Underwood)

Working Things Through ♥/☁️-ish (Connor Stoll)

120 3 1
By Cabinofimagines

Jun 13th, 2021

A/N: This is for my best friend and the people who requested it lmao also it's not proofread so I'm sorry but hey at least I posted something! -Danny

Request: Hi!! Can I get a Connor x Reader where Travis isn't sure he likes the reader dating his little brother and she hates the fact she might be coming between the two brothers? Obvs angst with a happy end 🥺 I love all of you and happy new year!! // Ooo asks are open?! Oh may I please get an Apollo!reader x Connor Stoll? You can do whatever you like plot wise but maybe some jealous Connor? <3 Thank you!!

Connor is in love with Y/N. Everyone knows it and it's all that should matter, right? He loves her and she loves him, so what else there is to say?

Well, maybe that Travis -his older brother- doesn't seem to like her at all. That might be a problem. He thinks those two aren't compatible, which is crazy because how could he know that? What is he, a knock-off Aphrodite child?

Y/N tries to keep a polite attitude anyway, Connor adores his brother and she doesn't want to cause any friction between them, yet Travis is always keeping an annoying watchful eye on her at all times, as if she were some kind of monster.

Eventually she decides enough it's enough, she looks for Travis while Connor is training. She find him inside the big house playing video games and approaches politely, Y/N's not looking for a discussion, she just wants to understand.

"Hi," She starts a bit shyly, Travis doesn't hear her the first time so she tries again. "Hi, Travis!"

The boy gives a start and looks over his shoulder, when he sees her his expressions turns into one of surprise.

"Hey," He frowns a little. "Did Connor need me or something?"

"No," Y/N approaches reluctantly. "No, er... I want to talk to you. You have time?"

"Right now?"

"Yeah," She looks away. "I just... I don't want to make Connor uncomfortable so I thought it'd be a good idea to have this conversation privately."

Travis raises a brow, he pauses the game and leaves the control on the table, then signals her to sit.

"So... what's up?" The older boy asks.

"Well," She thinks her words twice before answering. "Ever since I started dating your brother it feels like... well, like you're not too happy about it."

He takes a second, then he replies. "That's because I'm not."

"Oh," She frowns. "Can I know why?"

"Here's the thing," He moves a little so he can face her while talking. "You cabin seven are all show-offs one way or another— and sure, we're not saints or anything, least of all my brother and I... but I can't shake the feeling that you're not entirely into my brother."

"Excuse me?"

"You see, some of your brothers and sisters are a lot like Aphrodite's... you only date so you can have a personal cheerleader chasing you around, and everyone knows my brother's crushing on you hard, so I might as well say it now that you brought it up..."

He leans further with a stone cold gaze. "If you're only planning to use my brother, you better back off before you regret it."

Y/N's so shocked for a moment she can't move at all. She's angry, and humiliated even though she's the only one who heard him say those awful things to her, or so she thought.

"What the hell are you telling my girlfriend?"

Travis and Y/N turned around to see Connor standing at the doorframe, he's still sweaty, and they can tell he's been looking for her, he promised to have lunch with Y/N after his training. The girl grimaces, this was exactly what she was trying to avoid.

"Connor..."

"No, I want to hear him say it," Her boyfriend crosses his arms and looks at his brother expectantly. "So? You think it's cool to be rude to Y/N when I'm not looking? You think I'm going to thank you for making her feel unwanted?"

"I'm just looking after you," Travis scoffs.

"No you're not."

"Connor—"

"You know what, Travis, I played dumb for long enough," The boy walks up to his brother and supports one hand on the back of his couch. "If you ever talk to her that way again, we're going to have a problem."

"Oh, really?" The boy smirks. "You're a kid, Connor, as if you could actually do anything to me. I've taught you all you know!"

"We'll see," He threatens.

"No!" Y/N stands up and circles the couch. "Listen Connor, he was just being honest, I asked him to tell me—"

"He has no right to decide whom I can or cannot date!"

"He's not telling us we can't date!"

"That's what you think!" Connor shakes his head. "Next thing he'll do to try and get us to break up will be introducing you to some Aphrodite kid or Demeter's who's all charming and cute..."

"And you think I'd just break things up with you that easily?" Y/N asks in surprise. "Gods, Connor, if you really think that then maybe your brother isn't the only one who doesn't trust me!"

He steps back in and gapes at her, he realizes what he said was stupid, but he can't take it back. Y/N walks to the door.

"I won't be the reason why your relationship with your brother goes to waste."

Hours passed in which Y/N's left alone to calm down and rethink her situation. Although she really isn't the one with the problem, it's the Stolls. She walks around the beach after lunch, and once the campfire comes to an end and she still hasn't seen the boys she decides it's time to go to bed and hope for a better tomorrow.

When she arrives at her cabin she spots Connor and Travis both waiting there for her, the older brother nudges Connor's shoulder and he stands up, walking up to you with an anxious air.

"Hi," He says quietly. "Can we talk?"

"Are we all going to talk?" She asks, tilting her head to see Travis waiting behind him.

"Yeah, well, he just wants to apologize but he won't stay for long."

Y/N sighs. "Okay, let's get it over with."

She walks up to Travis and he stands, fixing his posture.

"What I said was uncalled for," He started, "I had no reason to treat you that way during all these months, and I shouldn't have tried to get involved in your relationship with my brother."

Y/N keeps her eyes down, Connor clears his throat and Travis sighs heavily.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. It's just... I'm going to college in two months and I'm leaving Connor alone, all I want is to make sure he'll be okay without me."

"He won't be alone," The girl looks up. "I love your brother, Travis. He was one of my closest friends, and now he's even more than that. I would never hurt him."

Travis nods, he isn't entirely convinced but he knows his brother loves her, and they're all grown up now, he has to let Connor learn on his own. Besides, Y/N's right, she and Connor used to be great friends before they started dating, why would it be any different now?

"Truce?" He reaches out to shake her hand.

Y/N snorts a little, but she nods and accepts the gesture. "Truce."

Travis wishes them a good night and leaves them alone, Connor turns to her anxiously.

"I also owe you an apology," He begans. "I don't think you would leave me for a pretty face, I know you're not like that, I just... sometimes it's hard for me to believe you actually chose me over all the people we know. That you like me for me... it's awesome, but it's also kinda terrifying."

"I... I understand that, even if I don't agree with how you talk about yourself," She crosses her arms. "But jealousy won't make things better. If you want to be with me, than we have to trust each other. I know you won't change overnight, but we can work it through. Is that something you'd like to try?"

"Yes," His hands fidget on his sides, he steps closer to her. "Can I kiss you? I've been dying to do it for hours but I knew you were mad..."

She pretends to think it through, then he pouts a little.

"It doesn't have to be anything intense or anything! Just a goodnight kiss, please?"

Y/N's heart melts at the sight, how can she refuse?

"You may kiss me once," She agrees.

"On the lips?"

She laughs. "Yeah, you can kiss me on the lips."

Connor doesn't need to be told twice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252 5 13
Oh my god They were Roommates ~~ Gender Neutral oneshots! But if you want I can also do versions with different pronouns! ~~ There's an entire descri...
472K 8.4K 35
One-Shots of the one and only Percabeth! Also includes one-shots of HOO characters. Some of these are my own ideas. Others I have gotten off headcann...
1.5K 48 47
This is for all Pothena shippers out there! Because this story is all about Pothena! It'll contain recommendations, Headcanons and one-shots. Enjoy!
122K 3.1K 50
i was feeling inspired to write some tratie, because there really isn't enough written about them. { started: may 2020 } { completed: january 2021 }