š–š„š€š’š‹š„š˜ | šƒ.šŒ.

By akshitamalfoy

"š‘šžššš„š„š²?" š‡š¢š¬ š”šžšššÆš² š›š«šžššš­š” šØš§ š¦š² šŸšššœšž ššš¬ š”šž š¢š§šœš”šžš šœš„šØš¬šžš«. "š˜šž... More

| š¢š§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§
| šœššš¬š­
| š©š«šØš„šØš š®šž
| šØš§šž
| š­š°šØ
| š­š”š«šžšž
| šŸšØš®š«
| šŸš¢šÆšž
| š¬š¢š±
| š¬šžšÆšžš§
| šžš¢š š”š­
| š§š¢š§šž
| š­šžš§
| šžš„šžšÆšžš§
| š­š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§
| šŸšØš®š«š­šžšžš§
| šŸš¢šŸš­šžšžš§
| š¬š¢š±š­šžšžš§
| š¬šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§
| šžš¢š š”š­šžšžš§
| š§š¢š§šžš­šžšžš§
| š­š°šžš§š­š²
| š­š°šžš§š­š² šØš§šž
| š­š°šžš§š­š² š­š°šØ
| š­š°šžš§š­š² š­š”š«šžšž
| š­š°šžš§š­š² šŸšØš®š«
| š­š°šžš§š­š² šŸš¢šÆšž
| š­š°šžš§š­š² š¬š¢š±
update.
| š­š°šžš§š­š² š¬šžšÆšžš§
| š­š°šžš§š­š² šžš¢š š”š­

| š­š°šžš„šÆšž

5.6K 165 194
By akshitamalfoy

|POV: ELARA WEASLEY

We're walking along the strands right now, trying to find a place to sit before the game starts. While walking, a couple girls from around me give me weird stares and glares— most probably because I'm wearing his jersey. But do I give a fuck? No, I really don't. I start to look around when I hear a voice call me from above.

Luna.

Flashing her a smile, as she motions us to come sit with her. I see her wearing her Ravenclaw support clothing— making a smile appear on my face because of how innocent she is.

She truly is precious.

"Harry! Luna's there come on!" I excitedly say, waving my hand towards Luna.

"Alright!" He responds, calling for the others to join as well.

Excitedly, I start walking faster, finally taking a seat next to Luna— the others following close behind. We all say our greetings and wait for the match to begin as the cheers all around us start to only grow.

My head peaks up, hearing Lee Jordan— who now took the job as the commenter permanently speak up.

"EVERYONE! Here we have the Slytherin team, lead by the one and only, the hottest Dra— OW!!" We hear a smack nearby, probably McGonagall, "I mean, lead by the one and only, Draco Malfoy!" He announces, causing many chuckles to be heard around the field.

I get closer to the railing, trying to get a better view of him walking on the field. My eyes scan all around in hopes to find him as the team is walking, but it's not a long time before I spot the blonde with his quidditch uniform and broom in his hand— looking proud as ever. I watch him, his eyes travelling around in the strands, looking.

He looks so fine.

The way his jersey is perfectly fitting his toned body— his biceps broad and clearly visible through the jersey. His hair is more of in a messy state, although still managing to look soft and beautiful as ever.

Some people around him—his friends I'm assuming, nudge him teasingly as he rolls his eyes with a smirk, his attention still on the stands.

Who is he looking for?

Is he looking for another girl?

As I'm still looking at him, his eyes instantly connect with mine and I feel my stomach erupt with multiple butterflies. His eyes take in my body— breaking our eye contact, but soon his eyes connect with mine again. He slightly smiles at me, sending a wink in that process. My cheeks start to heat up— my face possibly very red at the process.

Diverting my gaze, I see Blaise standing there and I wave to him as well after he sends me a warm smile. I look over to my right to see Luna— with a blush on her face, making me look back to Blaise who's admiring her like she's the only woman in the world.

"Did Draco just wink at you" Hermione gasps from beside me.

"W-what? No" I try to hide my blush.

"Mhmm" I hear another voice— Pansy from behind me, making me slightly jump.

I greet her and give her a quick hug, surprised to see her so suddenly. "Ladies and Gentleman, now please divert your attention to the field as the game is starting!" I see all players lined up next to Madam Hooch, ready for the game to begin. I see her lifting the snitch in the air, and the match has began. Instantly, all the players are in the sky, fighting in the sky as they work in their positions of the team.

I'm watching as Davis, the captain of the Ravenclaw team has the quaffle heading towards the goal, Blaise shortly following behind. And right then— he shoots, Ravenclaw gaining ten points as they take the lead.

"Davis rushes to the goal, we see Zabini just short AAND HE SHOOTS!! Ladies and gentlemen the score is ten to zero with our smart Ravenclaws in the lead!!" Jordan announces.

Many boo's and cheers are heard from all around the field. As the game continues, both the teams play on a very tough competition against each other— to a very close lose and win as well. I look around to all the Slytherins losing hope as Ravenclaw takes the lead— the snitch still not caught. The score is eighty to seventy currently, and as I said before, a very close game.

"I told you Ravenclaw's will win" Ginny sings.

"But, there's—"

"And we see an— OH WAIT WIZARDS AND WITCHES!! It looks like Draco Malfoy— the seeker has the snitch in sight! OH, Cho Chang has spotted it too! Malfoy is going at a high speed, he's so close and HE HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH BITC—" He clears his throat, "PEOPLE!"

"SLYTHERIN WINS!"

Cheers are erupted across the field as I see many people hug and jump with excitement all around. Looking over to the field, I see Draco being lift up by his team members— a proud smirk on his face as he cheers, flashing the snitch in his hand.

"I'll be back" I murmur to Ron.

"Where are you— never mind" He sighs, seeing me rush down the stairs.

I rush down the stairs to the field as fast as so that I can to congratulate him. His eyes lock with mine when he pushes his teammates out of the way and immediately pulls me into a hug. He's sweaty, but I don't mind since being in his arms is so comforting and literally the best thing ever.

"Congratulations Draco" I murmur into the hug, giving the slightest peck on his cheek. Merlin, I have no idea why, I did that. But, I don't regret it since my body loved the way my lips felt on his skin.

His skin is so soft too.

"You know I caught that snitch for you" His voice husky as he whispers in my ear, making shivers run down my spine.

"Really?" I raise an eyebrow, pulling away.

"Really." He smirks.

"Oi! Malfoy get dressed, a party is starting soon!" One of the Slytherins shouts from behind.

"Will you be going?" He asks with hopeful eyes.

"I'm not sure, but I'll stop by for a couple minutes if you want me to" I return his smile.

"I'll see you later" He bends down and places a delicate kiss right just below to my ear, making me shiver at the unexpected.

——

Back at my dorm, a letter just landed next to me, which I'm guessing is from mum and dad, so I'm excited but also very nervous to open it. I'm scared to think what they will think of Draco and whether they will accept him or not. Will they hate him? What will be their reaction?

Fuck it. I tear open the envelope and start reading,

Dear El,

First of all, I really hope you are doing well. Second of all, me and your dad are pretty shocked hearing that you are paired up with Draco Malfoy. But— we know that in your letter you mentioned that you both have been getting along pretty well and for that, we both are pretty happy. Because of you, we would like to give him a chance and invite him over to the winter holidays. Hope he would like that. Let us know and we'll see you soon dear.

Love and miss you,

-mum and dad

Reading the letter, I let out a small sigh of satisfaction knowing that they want to take a chance to get to know him and forget his past. Smiling to myself, I put the letter on the desk— making a mental note to ask Draco about the holidays sometime in the next couple of weeks.

I don't want to stress him out or make it feel awkward between us when I ask since we're not even dating.

I'm all alone in the apartment right now— mainly due to the fact that I really don't want to go the party.

I don't want to get flashbacks.

But he would probably want me there?

Not firm on my decision, I plop myself on the bed with a small thud and look up at the ceiling, trying to make up my mind. I don't know when it happens, but instead of making up my mind about whether to go the party or not— I'm over here crying. Because of Fred. My mind went free and wondered around— eventually thinking of Fred.

I miss him so much.

Going to my dresser's last drawer, I open it to reveal many picture books and pick the one on the far most back— the one with the most pictures of Fred with everyone. Slumping down on the bed again, I open the book, and let the memories fill my mind. Slowly, more tears start to cloud my eyes— slightly blurring my vision.

I come across a couple pictures— one with me and Fred at the Triwizard Tournament, he's lifting me up in the air while Ron is beside there huffing in frustration. Fred chasing me around after I used one of his materials for a prank and used it on him.

At this time, I'm completely sobbing.

Flipping through more, a chuckle leaves my mouth when I find a rare picture of Fred and George with brown hair— from when a prank went wrong in the muggle world.

I still remember that day like it was yesterday. Originally, Fred had the idea for all of us— me, George, Lee, and Ginny to go to the muggle world and prank them as they wouldn't know how they were pranked. We begged Harry for his invisibility cloak to make the pranks even more better. Giving in after so many tries, we went off to the muggle world to prank them.

Our plan was successful until at one place, we were about to use one of their hair changing ones and while opening, it exploded onto George's face— making both of their hair brown.

Those were the good times.

I continue looking through, and before I know it, I'm fast asleep— completely forgetting about the party.

——

Hearing a shuffling noise from beside me, I take the ends of the pillow and bring them close to my ears— in hopes of blocking the noise.

Oh shit.

The realization that I may have possibly missed the party just hit me or that it's about to be over, I immediately shot up in bed, not realizing Draco next to me— who already came back.

"Oh Merlin oh Merlin" I chant getting up from the bed and walking to my dresser.

I quickly pick out a dress— a cherry red one which is not too short, but also good looking. But as I'm about to start changing, I hear a clearing of throat— making me jump.

"Who's there?" I turn around to find Draco sitting on the bed with a smirk on his face.

"Merlin's tits! You scared the shit out of me Draco"

"Sorry" He chuckles.

For the next couple of seconds, both of us don't say anything— just look at each other. But it's not that awkward looking, it's more of an observing each other.

"Is the party over?" I ask with tint of guiltiness in my voice.

"Yeah" He responds, scratching his back.

"Oh", "Sorry I fell asleep, I was trying to decide whether to come or not. I actually had it all planned but then I—"

"Elara"

"but then I was sitting on the bed, Fred came into my mind and I got—"

"ELARA!" He snaps me out of my rambling trance.

"Oh, sorry" I nervously chuckle.

"It's okay, and I totally get it why you wouldn't have wanted to come" He half-smiles.

"Okay" I sigh, sitting back down on the bed.

"You said something about Fred?" He questions, scooting closer.

"Yeah um, I was just missing him a little. Here" I hand him the picture book. "I was looking through the book"

"Wow" He admires the pictures in awe. "You really had a fun time with your siblings" His eyes lock with mine.

"I guess so" I shrug.

"You know during the battle, Fred actually helped me." I look up to see him with guilty eyes. "After giving the wand to Potter— the only decision I'm proud of" He chuckles before adding, "Right after that a Death Eater attacked me. Fred was the one who casted a spell just in time to save me."

"Oh.." I sniffle in the middle of my crying, the image of his lifeless body coming into my mind.

"Elara? Are you crying? Oh Merlin I'm so sorry" He comes closer, hugging the side of my body as I lean onto his chest, sobbing.

"I-I'm sorry, I just miss him so much. Everyday I h-have to live without him and it hurts! He's not there anymore, he never will be there! He won't be there for when I'm down, he won't rant his jokes, h-he's not there!!" I sob louder as the memories flood my mind.

"Shh it's going to be okay" He assures, running his hands through my hair in a calming manner.

"Please never leave me" My voice, barely over a whisper.

"I'll never leave you Elara Weasley" Is the last thing I slightly hear before drifting off to sleep.

——

hey besties! I found that picture of Oliver and James while scrolling through Pinterest and i HAD to show it to ya'll. anyways how are you today? school started so updates will be slower, and I got a 54 on my math quiz today. I literally almost cried during class because of how difficult it was. (How tf did I pass my math classes last year😃).

how did we like today's chapter?

make sure to drink tons of water and eat!

lots of kisses and love,

-akshita

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 125 16
Smart, witty, sarcastic, intelligent, loyal and cunning, these are some of the traits of Ron's twin sister, (Y/N) Weasley, who is the complete opposi...
10.3K 193 86
"Please don't, for one second, ever doubt my love for you. That's the only thing I'm sure of." ** What happens when a Half-blood Hufflepuff sweethear...
118K 2.2K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...
83K 2.1K 52
Fred Weasley & Draco Malfoy love triangle fan fic Includes: Adult / sexual material / rated mature so please read if you are of appropriate age Celes...