Mikaelson Academy

By Klaroline_TvdTo

Sequel to Our Love Lasts Forever(Klaroline) I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec... More

Going back
New Orleans
Family Day
Back at School
Landon Kirby
Invisique
Back Together
Our little girl
Flight
New Orleans
Shopping
New Years Eve Party

Set Up

888 18 5
By Klaroline_TvdTo

Hope's POV
   I woke up, and seen I was in my room in the plantation house. Mom must've brought me up here. I seen my suitcase, and I put everything away. I put on my jeans, my red tank top, and my black boots.

  I went downstairs to the kitchen, mom was on the phone. I grabbed a cup, and poured myself some coffee.

  Mom was off the phone, and said, " Hope. No coffee."

  I said, " Why not? Dad let's me drink it."

  Mom said, " Well, I'm not your father."

  I sighed. Mom took the coffee cup, and took a sip. She gave me a glass of Orange juice and I gave her an annoyed look.

  I took the glass, and sat down at the island. I drank my orange juice.

  Aunt Davina and Uncle Kol walked into the kitchen. I went over and hugged them both.

  I said, " Aunt D. Uncle Kol. I missed yous. How was your trip?"

  Aunt Davina said, " It was amazing. The Bahamas is so nice. You would've loved it there, Hope."

  I said, " I wish. Mom won't let me go anywhere."

  Mom said, " Hope, you are only 15. You are still in school, and live under mine and your fathers rules."

  I said, " Dad is more fun."

  Mom gave me a look. Kol said, " So, how's my niece?"

  I said, " I'm good."

Davina said, " Any boys?"

Kol said, " Oh no! She is not allowed to have any boyfriends. Im sure your parents would agree with me."

Mom said, " I do. No boys. I have to go see Rebekah. Kol, Davina keep an eye on this one."

  I said, " Mom! I don't need babysitters."

  Mom rolled her eyes and left. Kol said, " So, how's the plan going?"

  I said, " It got her here. Hopefully, she and dad get back together."

  Davina said, " We know, kiddo. It's just your dad and mom are stubborn. They don't like to give up easily. Don't be upset, if they don't get back together."

  I nodded. We went outside, and swam in the pool.

Caroline's POV
   I got in my car, and drove to the compound.

  I parked my car, and got out. I walked inside the compound, and didn't see anyone. I said, " Rebekah!"

  A few minutes later, I am being crushed in a hug by Rebekah, then Kat.

  I said, " Kat. Bekah told me you were on your second honeymoon."

  Kat said, " I heard you were coming back, so we came here to see you. It's been forever."

  I said, " I've seen you two months ago, when you came to see Hope."

She said, " It feels like forever."

  I laughed. Marcellus came over, and hugged me. I said, " Good to see you, my handsome boy."

  Marcellus said, " Mom, stop. Where's Hope?"

  I said, " She is with Kol, and Davina at the house."

  He nodded and sped out. I said, " What's up with him?"

  Rebekah said, " I don't really know."

  I said, " So, where are these vampires at?"

  Kat said, " Oh, she didn't tell you?"

  I said, " Tell me what."

  Kat said, " Elijah got them to leave town."

  I said, " So, what should we do?"

  Bekah said, " Well, we could go out for drinks?"

  I said, " Rebekah, I'm a parent of two, and runs a school. Day drinking is sort of off the table."

  Kat said, " Where's the fun Care Bear?"

  I said, " The fun side went away after giving birth and raising a daughter. Who is now a teenager, and keeps disobeying me."

  The girls laughed. Bekah said, " I remember you being a baddie, when you were a teen."

  I said, " I was not."

  She said, " Yes you were. You kept sneaking off with Niklaus, any chance you got. You didn't go to bed till late."

  I said, " So? I'm not a tribrid that keeps using her magic for things, and turned a kid into a hybrid."

  Kat said, " Come on. She's a mix of you and Klaus. What do you expect? Now, drinks."

  I said, " Fine."

We went to the bar across the street.

Hope's POV
    Marcel came over, and said, " Hope."

   I went over and hugged him. I was outside of the pool, relaxing on the one chair.

  I said, " Hey."

  He said, " Mom is at the compound with Aunt Kat and Aunt Rebekah."

  I said, " I know. Where's dad?"

  He said, " He's going to be meeting Rebekah, and Kat at the bar. Hopefully, mom agreed to go."

  I said, " I don't know. Mom has been pretty boring lately."

  He laughed and said, " Mom has been anything but boring before you were born. I'm sure our aunts can convince her to have fun."

  I said, " What was mom like before I was born? No one tells me because of her and Dad."

  He said, " Mom and Dad were always together, and were in love. They are strong on their own, but they were stronger together. Mom  always was out with our aunts at night. We would play games and have loads of fun."

  I said, " I wish I would be able to see that side of her anytime soon. It seems all she does is work."

  He said, " Hopefully, this plan works. Mom and dad will be back together in no time. Dad has been missing her."

  I said, " I know. Mom's been pretty lonely lately too."

  Someone said, " There's my two grandchildren."

  I turned around and there is grandpa. I said, " Grandpa!!"

  I ran over and hugged him. We talked and had fun the rest of the day.

Caroline's POV
We were sitting down and drinking. That's when I seen him walk inside the bar with Elijah. I said, " I thought Nik wasn't in town."

They walked over to us, and Kat said, " He's been in town."

Elijah kissed Kat's cheek, and said, " Caroline, lovely to see you back in town."

I said, " Good to see you, Elijah, Nik."

Nik said, " Where's Hope?"

I said, " At the house with her brother, aunt and uncle."

Nik sat down across from me, and Elijah sat next to me. It was just silence. Rebekah said, " I'm going to get some drinks. Elijah, Kat come with me."

Elijah, Kat, and Bekah went to the bar. Nik, and I just sat there in awkward silence. I said, " So, how's things?"

He said, " Good. How's the school?"

I said, " Good. We are getting some more new students when school returns."

He nodded. It's just silence. Then I realized what this is. I said, " They are setting us up."

He said, " It seems so."

I said, " That's why Hope has been bugging me to come back. She wants us back together."

He laughed and said, " She definitely takes after you. She's mischievous."

I laughed and said, " No. She takes that from you."

We laughed. We talked some more about Hope, and Marcellus. Rebekah, Kat, and Elijah never came back to the table.

   Two hours later, we got up, and walked outside of the bar. I said, " I should go check on the kids."

  He said, " I will go with you, love."

  I nodded. We went to my car, and then I drove us to the house.

  On the way, he touched my hand, and said, " I'm sorry."

  I said, " For?"

  He said, " For what I did before Hope was born. I'm sorry, love."

  I said, " I don't want to do this right now."

  He sighed. We arrived at the house, and we got out. He grabbed my arm, before I went inside. He said, " Caroline, I truly am sorry. I want to be with you."

  I interrupted him and said, " Nik. I can't. Not right now."

  He looked down, and we walked back inside. We went to the backyard, where everyone was. Hope came over and hugged Nik.

   We talked, and enjoyed the day together as a big family.

   At night, everyone left. Hope and I were in our pjs, and sitting in the living room.

  I said, " Hope. Why are you trying to set me and your father up?"

  She said, " So, you figured it out."

  I said, " Yes. It didn't take long. The whole family was in on it. Trust me, your aunt Rebekah tried to get Nik, and I in the same for years. We always just argued. Why did you do it?"

  She sighed, and said, " I seen the way you looked at him at the weddings, and the way he looks at you. You still have pictures of him and you in the locked drawer in your desk. I often find dad in his studio looking at the paintings of you. The way he talks about you, is just sweet, and romantic. He still loves you mom, and you still love him."

  I said, " Hope. I will always love your father. I just don't know if he will do what he did before."

Hope said, " What did dad do? No one will tell me."

  I said, " When I was pregnant with you, he went out every night, and day. I soon found him at a bar, with his arm around a girl, laughing, and drinking. I told him that we are over, cause he doesn't want to be tied down forever."

   Hope said, " I didn't know, he did that."

  I said, " I didn't want you to know. I don't want you to think any less of your father. He loves you, but I just don't know about us being together."

  She looked down, and said, " Goodnight, mom. Love you."

  I said, " Goodnight, Hope. Love you, sweetie."

   She went upstairs to her room.

Hope's POV
    I went upstairs and laid down. I felt bad because of what mom witnessed with dad. How could he do that? Why did he do that? He's never been with another woman, when I stay with him. I soon fell asleep.

Caroline's POV
   An hour later, I went upstiars. I opened Hopes bedroom door, and made sure she was asleep. I went to my room, and grabbed my extra pair of leggings, and a crop top. I went downstairs and to the backyard. I put my clothes on the chair.

  I looked up at the sky, and sighed. I then started my transformation into a wolf. I bent down to the ground, and broke my bones. I let it go, and the transformation takes about thirty minutes.

   I had to turn into a wolf, the week after I had Hope, because I unblinded myself when I was pregnant. I couldn't turn when I was pregnant.

  I remember everything when I turn into a wolf. I ran through the woods, and the bayou.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 267 30
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline and Katerina have been friends since they both were human. Katerina had a chi...
126K 2.7K 73
**Sequel to 'Indebted' And Prequel To 'Lovesick'** It's been a year since Wolfgang Nachtstern walked away from Katherine Pierce and the mess of Mikae...
147K 3.4K 35
{COMPLETE} After Klaus finds out Hope isn't his child and Caroline and Tyler break up they meet again. But will it be the same? When they find out a...
10.5K 325 10
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. So, when Hope was being thrown out of Malivore, she told Ryan she would find a w...