Caelum | DreamXD x GeorgeNotF...

By KindArson

Caelum : Noun | Meaning: (Latin) the sky; the heavens - The mortal 'looks' in the eyes of the god. "so... the... More

Beginner Notes
2 - Cliffs When Tragedy Strikes
3 - Flashbacks And Memories
4 - Unwanted Memory and A Visit
5 - The Sky
6 - Preparations
7 - The Beginning Of The End
7 / 8 : The Book Of Gods
8: Ending Of The End

1 - A Strange Encounter

1K 38 53
By KindArson

Galas

Galas are something George despises of. Oh and if they were Grand Galas, he despises of even the thought of them.

The only bright side of the Galas was that he could get lost in the music or have a sip of his favourite drink, champagne. Other than that, it was quite horrible.

Having to dance with damsels, lady's, even visiting or neighbouring princesses, the idly chats of the people around him, the dancing in the middle of the ballroom and the drunken nobles were quite a sore to see, do and just the sheer mention of it, George didnt like for many reasons.

Oh but the poor prince is currently trapped in one for his birthday. He wished for this not to happen but his parents- mostly mother -persisted on the idea so at one point, he allowed them to do whatever she wished for his birthday, having lost all interest in arguing with them.

Blings and sparkles met the boy's eyes as soft chatter filled his ears. Tall marble pillars surrounded by gold surrounded the palace in which brought banters from the nobles that came from luxurious and prestigious kingdoms, big chandeliers here and there filled the high ceilings. Sea of people with extravagant dresses and suits sparked conversations, holding glasses of freshly served champagne. The palace that once smelled like candles and gold was now infused by the burning scent of alcohol.

"for you sir" a water handed him a glass of champagne for the fifth time this night that he just simply had to decline as he would have gotten drunk if he drank more.

As the waiter took his leave, going outside the ballrooms walls to tend to other matters, George follows them until he is outside the ballroom, only guards to wonder why he was there. Then he flees to the castle gardens and then outside the walls of it to a grassy field.

Accompanied by fireflies and other mystic little creature's, George lays in the grass, sorrounded by flowers of many kinds, the green hue of the grass between them and the mushrooms he has in his body. His elf ears settling in the all-kinds-of-heights grass around them.

As he stargazes, he is able to make out the symbols of different star signs. The ones he could make out were Capricorn, Cancer, Scorpio, Leo and Aries before he heard an arrow getting shot.

The arrow hit right above his head which sent red flags across his already alert, body.

The prince gets up without waiting another second and ran to the nearest forest, in hopes to not get shot. The trees and wildlife seemingly being alert and willing to protect him as the animals, by now, know the kind prince. They chirped loudly in his ears hoping to block out the fleeting footsteps of his to stop the hunters.

George would often sneak out of the castle to these very woods and spend his time there. The wildlife would welcome him and the animals would be happy to see him as he is very generous towards them.

To quicken his pace, at least a bit or even slightly, with a poof, a pair of small deer antlers and a small deer tail appear. He takes big leaps and runs, being careful of his antlers. Though they were not fully grown, it was still a threat if they got caught.

The poor mortal prince runs and runs until he trips and falls into the ground. In his attempt to get up, he would've gotten caught by the assumed assassins, so he merely stayed still.

As he hears them pass, he sighs in relief which immediately get caught off by someone or something walking infront of him. He looks up and his eyes widen.

A creature his never seen- never encountered and never read. Is stood right infront of him. Strange thing is, he looks familiar.. familiar to another male the boy knows...

The creature had a porcelain white mask with XD written on it, almost scratch-like writing. It's hair that looks dirty-ish blonde with lime highlights seeping slightly infront of the mask. It wears a white cloak and above a green and gold highlighted cloth with clothes beneath them. An end eye connecting the strings of golden chains around his shoulders and two pairs of light grey wings attached to his back.

"it is quite rude to stare, little one." that made the boy snap out of his thoughts.

He picked himself up from the ground, dusting off any leaves or dirt on him, any traces of built in anxiety and stress from the assassination seemingly trying to be hid, and with a poof, his antlers and tail dissappear, "my apologies, I didn't mean to look at you for so long also- excuse me if I interrupted you doing something by me suddenly appearing"

The being could see past the almost hidden features on Georges' face, "no need to apologise. Its quite alright. Although I do have a question.." the boy looks up at the being with a hum, "you seem stressed. A little anxious aswell. Why's that?"

The prince stiffened up at that question, "I'd rather not awnser.."

"then, why did you seem to be hiding from someone or something? You seem like you have been running for your life, literally." the being tries to find an awnser through the boy, "if you do not awnser me, I will simply ask a wild birdy what happened as the birds that I know always sore through the sky"

George but his lip. He could tell from the creatures voice that it was not joking around, so it was either going to allow him to answer or the woodland creatures.

"I was hunted down by assassins and, I, not wanting to die, ran into this forest. I thankfully lost them" the being hums as it noticed something.

"do you not know who I am?" the Prince shakes his head, "I'm a god, to put it boldly"

The boy is shocked, "gods exist..?" he thinks to himself, "gods don't exist." he was almost certain on that.

"and that is false." the 'god' states.

The mortal 'looks' in the eyes of the god.

"so... there truly are gods?" he utter under his mere breath as the god lightly chuckles when it sees the little boys' small brain processing the newly found information.

"yes, there were, and always will be gods, dear one." it holts a bit before continuing, "if you're wondering, I control this hereby wold, the end, the nether. I am one of the few gods in this place"

"so,you control everything?" the prince questions the god and it hums in agreement.

"yes, I do. I control everything you see. But, I do not know the names of 'pets' and mortals like you, unless I learnt it form my curiosity or just simply wanting to. So, what's your name?" it took a look at George's crown on his head, "and title?"

"I'm George. Prince George of the Kinoko kingdom and heir to the throne" the prince boldly states, purely out of reflex.

"well, dear mushroom prince, would you like to make a deal?" it offers whilst the boy stays a tad silent before speaking up.

"what kind of deal?" the curiosity of the prince growing slightly by the second.

"a deal for whatever you desire to come true" it expressed the words "whatever you desire" with hand motions.

The little prince could only think of the possibilities of each and every awnser. He thinks for a bit on this 'deal' so he won't regret it in the future.

He clicks.

"protection. I want- need protection." he almost desparetly says.

The god took hidden pity for the poor soul to need protection. As in his mind, the mushroom prince shouldn't need to be protected. It should come right to him.

"and you'll receive it. Just as long as you agree to my end of the deal, you'll receive it." the princes' silence is spoken, as if anyone could tell he was waiting for the god to go on, "...friendship."

George looks at the god with a slightly stunned expression before shaking it off, "if- if it's friendship you want out of the deal. You can have it."

The god shows his hand and the prince shakes it, creating and burying the deal in the depths of their lives and past. They then retreat their hands.

"do you want to go on a night walk through the forest, little one?" the god and the prince exchange glances for a mere second before the little boy nods.

The begin to walk through the night forest, the prince admiring it as he has never seen it in such way. The god found it adorable that the boys' expression switched from tense to admirable once he continued seeing the glory of the night forest.

They continued walking throughout the forest. The god showing the prince each kind of animal that they see if the boy doesn't recognise it.

"that one is a baby dove" it shows the little baby dove bird to George, his expression lit with 'awe' as he looks at the dove.

"they look adorable..and so peaceful too" he explains.

"and that they are." the god and boy continue waking throughout the forest, "what do you and other mortals call me? ofcourse, those who do believe I am real"

the prince thinks for a good while before answering, "I don't think we have a name for you. We just call you.. God"

"so you do not know what to call me?" the boy nods.

"I have been on many adventures and none of the people that I've seen have given you a name. So, what should I call you?" the god thinks.

"DreamXD"
--------------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of Chapter 1 - A Strange Encounter.
I hope you have enjoyed reading it!

Thank you, and goodbye :]

Last Updated:
26/2/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 91 6
Shin soukoku and soukoku mini stories
214K 1.5K 53
Sa muling pagkakataon subaybayan natin si Jude sa Malibog nyang kwento.At ang nga masasaya,malulungkot at nakakaiyak nyang karanasan. This story c...