Deep Desires

Από StarOmegaStories

Desiree, the genie ghost... in pain for centuries, Infinite hate for all humanity... and an eternal rivarity... Περισσότερα

1- The Trigger
2- A new Phase
3- Vigilance
5- Morgan's Origin
6- Let's Hang out

4- Danny's life

1.7K 14 13
Από StarOmegaStories

-Okey okey, so let me get this straith...- Tucker said trew his phone -You two stalk a hot teacher, follow her while she was doing yoga, and even get into her apartment, without her consent, and breaking a Lot of laws... WITHOUT ME?!-

The young mayor was eating breakfeast in the kitchen while talking to his two friends on the cellphone, They where telling him about the adventure they had yesterday.

-Hey we sorry Tuck, we just thoght You may be busy, y'know? Like RULING THE CITY, by example?- Danny explain.

-You know politians don't really care about that stuff. Stalking ladies Is more my style...-

-You're a whole new nevel of discusting Tucker...- Sam replided.

-Anyways, it was kinda a waste of time, there Is nothing wrong with her- -Danny said in a boring tone- -I just wanna be sure-

-And you take your GIRLFRIEND, to stalk a hot, older girl?-

-Don't make it sound like i'm a weirdo-

-Plus it was my idea- Sam clarify

-Well, can't say it wasn't intresting to hear this to start the day... -Tucker awsered while finish his cereal bowl.

-...But there Is nothing wrong with the Fenton portal, right? -Tucker ask and the couple denied that- Any activity on your gohst sense?...- Danny also said no.

-Then i guess everything Is fine with our hot history teacher! ( Not as fine as her, but you get the point)- the young mayor awsered as he put the cereal bowl to wash.

-Mr Mayor, your 08:30 reunion its about to start...- said Tucker's young secretary, as she walk into the Town hall private kitchen, where our favorite mayor was having his breakfeast.

-Thanks Sharon. Well, i guess i have to leave you two for now...-, the boy said that as he was adjusting his tie and putting on his suit coat, -...I just had one last question...-

-what is it Tuck?- ask Danny

-You two are in Danny's house, right?-

-Yeah...-both Danny and Sam awsered.

-Its 8.30 in the morning...-

-so your point is...?- Sam ask, although se inmediatly regret it

-So im guessing you two spend the night... TOGETHER???- Tucker ask with a Sly tone

-Goodbye Tuck!- Danny shout and hang the cellphone

Tucker Chuckles and hang on too, then he get out of the kitchen to begin with his duty.

In fenton's house, in the black-haired boy's bedroom, the couple was blushing. Danny scrach the back of his head as Sam look at the floor, and scrach her arm, they both kinda embarrased by the situation but that didn't last long, they both look at each other and giggle

-So... No regrets??- the boy ask to his girlfriend

No regrets - the girl awsered with a smile

They both kiss. Later Danny, using his powers, he take his girlfriend outside so she can drive her bike back home.

So, wanna go out tonigth?- Ask the boy,

Yeah but we'l see later Danny, besides the study, i have a reunion with the Town's vegan asociation today- Sam awsered, letting the boy a little down, yet she kiss him again - Hey, cheer up, I'l try to be free for you- the girl make the boy smile again, they kiss one last time and Sam leave driving her motorcycle back home. Meanwhile Danny get into his house using his powers, that way he will get out of his room, and get down to breakfeast, without his parents suspect anything, he wasn't ready to tell his parents that he had sleept with a girl last night, even if it was Sam, they would make a scene out of it.

Hey Son how did you wake up today?- His father Jack ask while he was testing one of his new inventions that look it like a cibernetic bow.

Jack, honey i said no "Testing" on the table- Maddie said to her husband, while she served breakfeast.

Morning Dad, Mom... - the young boy simply awnsered - ...I feel great!, i had a nice sleep last night"-

-"Yeah, a great sleep..."  The boy thougth while he remember Sam's  smell in the morning. that smell still in his mind and body. Then he sit to eat his fried eggs with bacon.

-So... what are you going to do today Son?- Maddie ask

-it's Saturday so im gonna patrol the city-

-Don't forget your homework dear...-

-Your mother's right kiddo!, a Hero's duty never ends, but High school its important as well! otherwise youll never be as good ghostbuster as your Father!- Jack said smugly, then suddendly he recibed a electric shockwave from his new invention, leaving an afro where his hair used to be.

-Yeah... still wanna be an astronaut dad...- the boy said.

-Oh come on son!, what has the space to offer to you that ghost hunting doesn't?-

-that's the cuestion i guess...- Danny awsered with a smile, he had this chat a lot with Sam, his mom, and his sister Jazz, during the last years. He always wonder if he had to leave his childhood dream for his new responsibilities as a hero, however, after chat after chat, he decided to work for the NASA one day, as a worldwilde hero the pepole will acept him no doubt, and his powers will make the job a lot easier... However, the NASA and the goberment alredy ask him to work for them, yet, the boy decided he wasen't ready for that, he said he wanted to finish high school and college before that, he was young after all, and he wanted to enjoy that.

-...I wanna see what has the universe has for Danny Fenton! - his parents look at each other and then smile with proud for their son, he grow so fast.

-Im sure you'l go far dear- his mother said proud

-I guess i cant stop you Son, you're just as rebel as me at your age- The Fenton's patriarch declared

-Awsome... I guess... well, i shoud be goin now... See'a later!- Danny get up from the table leave his dirty dishes to wash, grab his white jacket and leave to the streets.

-Be careful Danny!- his mother shout

-Tell me how you handle the new updates boy!- His father also shout -Well honey, the new Fenton Bow 2.5 its ready for avanced test...

BOOOM!!

Half of the kitchen was now covered in black ashes, the  tablecloth destroid, and Jack Fenton had his uniform in grey instead of orange

-Jack...-

-Coff!, ill get the broom-

Outside:

I'm Going ghost!- Danny shout and he transform into his ghost form, now with his Black and white suit, he take fly to scout the city 

Not knowing that someone who knew was waching him across the street...

-Okey Danny, now it's my turn...- Miss Morgan/ Desiree had a arabian style outfit, including, shadow glasses, an arabic purpule handkerchief that cover her entire head, and a nice casual cian dress. When the boy was far enough, the arabian woman also turn into her ghost form, then make herself invisible and take flight, her chase begun.

She was following the young superhero from a safe distance so his "Ghost sense" won't go on. Nevertheless thanks to her new condicion, she gain a couple of new abilities including what she call "Ghost vision", which in essence, its a evolved "Ghost sense" focus on her eyes, It allows her to detect ghosts from distance and see their movements even from far away. she saw the boy clearly from almost a mile, like a light in the shadows, she knew how to sneak behind the boy, she was an expert on hiding in the shadows, however, this time she wanted a better look at her enemy so she take the tools for a close spy mission.

-"If he knew that was me yesterday, he probably try harder on spying on me..."- she thought

The boy knew she was a expert stalker as well, after all, she need it to snek on those pesky humans and grand their wishes every time they say "wish". So Desiree wasn't going to take any chances, Danny grew smarter, and clever, so she keep her distance. She needed to know Danny more, although she still dosent understand why, but she will have her awsers.

...

Meanwhile: In The Ghost Zone:

We saw a large pirate ship floating in the green void, old and damage yet still in perfect function, anchored to a dock where there is a great number of ghost pirates on board moving boxes and barrels, also weapons of all kinds from pirate swords to futuristic plasma weapons where locked inside the ship store. Some of the ghosts where marching like militars as they were boarding the ship. On the top of a small mountain there was a humanoid figure facing the preparation of the ship.

-I gotta say dear Boy... your help it's been more than appreciated- Said a large  green skined skeletic ghost man, dressed with a World War II American General uniform, although it was full of medals and small flags from different countries, he also wear a large black damage coat as a cape, wich had details of having belonged to a German general long ago. he was also leaning on a Chinesse sword as if it where a cane, on top of all he was wearing a Civil War style cowboy hat.

-I a'int helping a party-pooper old man like you mate!!!- Scream Youngblood the child ghost, he was trapped inside a glowing cristal cube kinda small for him, he was also wearing his pirate outfit, so his assistant was in his parrot form, also inside the cube.

-You aren't suppose to call him "mate", he's the enemy- said the parrot skeleton

-Oh, let the kid be a kid, bird!...- the excentric general said to the assistant with a smal evil toned laugh. -...After all, a little fun before the battle makes the memory of the victory EVEN GREATER!!- The skeletic man turn around facing his prisioners with a big fat smile on his face, he begin to walk down the mountain, leading to the ship, and taking his prisioners with him.

-You should be honored Youngblood, nota every ghost has the chance to witness the rising of WARLORD!!!-

-"... Eh....Who?" - Ask the two prissioners

-I, Warlord, the spirit of war... Bringer of death... Conquer of worlds?... - The Man try to be acknoleged

-..................................  Eh?-

-Whatever...- the skeleton man proseed towards to now his ship, carring his prissioners, he was received by his army in a very formal way, all of his man salute him and let their leader aboard the great battle ship, he walk in a militar way until he meet a couple of guards.

-Get this two to the dungeons- Warlord get inside his private cabin letting YoungBlood and his sidekick to his men.

-...Traitors- Youngblood whisper while he was taken down board.

Both guards where taking the boy ghost in the cube towars the hallways while been scort by a third soilder rigth behind them, after a few meters, the three men walk in front of a security door, with a sing that said "Machine room". Right in front of this one the third soilder stop, the other two keep foward, the lonely soilder make sure they left him alone, checkin out both sides of the hallway, then he touch his wrist, and suddenly  his whole body was cover by a blue cibernetic light, when it dissapear instead a pirate ghost, there was a 14 years old white-haired girl with a black and white suit, green glowing eyes and a characteristic designed "D" letter in her chest.

Daniele Phantom smile and activated another devise in her wrist, showing an hologram map of the battle ship.

-Okey, this should be Easy- the girl smirk, she opened the door with a safe card, then slither tru the large machinary wich was controlled by a lot of ghosts too distracted in their work to notice her.

Dani climb a wall and get inside a vent, she crow until she get to her destination and open other vent, she get out and fall right on top of a small bridge, that bridge was rigth abobe a entrance wich was guarded by a couple of strong looking ghosts.

She trew a silver cibernetic looking ball, right in front of the guards, then a shoking wave of green electricity attack them both, leaving then dizzy, then Dani jump down the bridge and kick both guys in the face, knoking them out.

-Not so prepared now, are you Warlord?- The girl said, and open the great door, run through a hallway and spread a lod of special gas, witch allow her to see the lazer security sistem, Dani just flew between those lights without being detected, then reach a huge metalic room with a great cindrical machine in the center, wich was conected to the ceiling and the floor, a ligth was shining from the inside.

Dani look up and notice something: 

-O.M.G a spiked gigant iron ball?, so cliche!- she ripped a smal eyelash hair and trew it rigth where the ball was gonna fall. And so it did, the ball fall rigth in front of the girl, and she was unamused by it, so she flew abobe it, and get to the machine. She Hack the sistem and the machine open its core, revealing it was a small blue cristal container, wich had a werewolf looking creature trapped inside, reduced in size to fit in there.

-Hey Wulf...- said Danielle as she unpluged the flask from the rest of the machine -... Don't worry pal ill get you outta here in no...- But just before she finish her sentence, a small cable from below the flask rip off, shouting an alarm -(sigh)...time-

The room was filing  with guards of all sizes 

-Feets! start moving!- she scream as she pick up the flask and start running, She took the emergency exit wich turn on antother alarm, Dani doge arrows, grenades, plasma lasers, tramps and other security menaces, until in the confusion she get inside another vent and crawl until she reach an exit.

-Ah!... Fresh air... Whoa!- the girl was on the deck of the ship, now surrounded by soldiers witch where pointing at her.

-Well, well, well...- Warlord's voice was heard and his men open the path for him, the skeletic man aproach the intruder with a pretencious smile

-You must be Danielle Phantom, the ghost girl, i hear that you been causin trouble all over the ghost zonewe been waiting for you girl-

- Oh really?- the girl said with a fake surprise tone  -im flattered, but i just came to pick up my friend and leave, thank you very much- The teen just get up and try to leave.

Of course she was stoped by the soilders, she was treat by their spears and guns.

-Im afraid i cannot let you young lady. Now, could you please gimme back your furry friend?, he has work to do-

-If by work you mean to be a source of power for your ship to travel the human world, then im afraid not- Wulf growl angry looking at Warlord.

Although the girl was still threatened by the guards, she smiled and hold Wulf's flask closer to herself

-Well... It's been fun you guys, but i think is time for me to leave...- Dani then suddendly transform into her human form, as some of you remember: Ghosts have intangibility in the human world, as well other abilities that human dosen't have. however in the ghost zone it was quite the oposite situation, basicaly humans can't get hurt, they also make themself intangible, in other words, they no longer afected by the laws of that world.

-See ah!!- The girl wilde her smile as well she make the peace sing with her two fingers over her head. however... She did not go through the ground. she stood there -"Hem... I think this is the part where i disapear rigth?"- The girl thought nervous, and start to sweat.

-Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!- Warlord and his men begin to laugh, they knew their trap work -You really thought i didn't know ya? or your "cousin"?- Warlord mock Dani.

-I been planning my attack for more than a year kiddo!!, studing you, learning from this place, learning this game's rules...- The ghost walk around Dani as he Laugh, her only thought was how to escape.- ...As you obviously didn't notice, this ship its not completly ghost tecnology, but also human tec!!!- Dani suddenly remember something with that last part 

-There will be no race in this or any other world that will stop me!!!- 

- I gotta admit... you got me...- Dani low her head -However...- she cunningly take somethis from her pocket -... I can't let you win!- Dani thew a small ball that crash in the deck floor, letting go a huge cloud of black smoke, that cover almost the whole ship.

The chaos was ruling the ship, everybody was shooting to everybody, Warlord yealling orders in deaf ears, punches, pushes, everthing was chaos, in the confusion, the black haired girl, slip between everybody and jump overboard, she keep falling into the void of the ghost zone until she land in a small iland where there was a ghost nerd boy in gray color, like if he was taken from a 1920's movie, yes Sidney Poindexter, the locker ghost. He saw Dani falling from the ship, rigth before she hit the grownd, she use her plasma ray to smooth the fall, so she land safely, with Wulf's flask in hand.

-Hey Sidney!, did ya miss me?- The girl said simling as she turn ghost.

-Y-y-y-yeah! of course a miss you, l-l-l-like the s-star to the moon... like, like...- The teen ghost was blushing, his eyes turn into hearts, as he begin to babble. Wich was notice by the girl who keep smiling, unamused.

-"You need a girlfriend pal"...- Dani thought -"...Ill think of someone later..."-

-its the bike ready?- Dani ask

-Heh?... Oh! yeah! yeah is ready to fly outta here!!-

The gray boy run and he came back with a vehicle cover by a white blank, he put in front of the girl, and take the shreet off -Ta Dah!!- Sidney present the motorcycle-like vehicle, it has no weels, so it was magnetly floating in the air, it was similar to a Star Wars speeder, and of course had the "Phantom logo" on a side.

-You fix it!!- The white haired hug the nerdy ghost, turning his face even reddish, who almost faint. -Thanks!!-

Then Dani heard a sound, and look up... Warlord's men where comming, and they where hundreds.

-Oops!, we gotta go!- the two teen ghosts jump to the bike, it had a companion seat on a side, which Sidney seat, as Dani took the weel. The bike take fligth and sky-rocket to the ghost void, the other ghost where easly surpassed by that speed, they just could not keep up, Warlord scream:

-Send the mini-pods!!!!- Small vehicles were been shot out of the great ship, at least one passenger by pod, they begin to chase after the bike, but this one was faster.

-Hold on you two!, this is where it gets fun!!- Dani yell exited, as Sidney was holding Wulf's flask really tight, the werewolf was also scared for his "after-life".

-How did I get into this?!- Sidney yell.

Back to human world:

Pepole that saw Danny flying through the city usualy smile and cheer or take pictures and videos, most of pepole who lived in Amity Park its alredy used to see him, but tourists where something else, Danny Phantom's merch was everywere and almost every kid had at least one article from it.

That's the first thing Desiree hated about Danny's fame, from her point of view, the kid only fight and protecc these selfish humans because of the fame that grand him, fame , money, woman, that's what all men want, and this kid can't be the exception... right?

-"I'll prove it, i'll prove that you are not special Danny"- The ghost genie thougth wile she track her objective with her Ghost Vision.

the boy was a few kilometres from her, however she notice that he flew low, yet fast in some kind of pattern. She didn't know that Danny was patrolling like he usually do, checking on civilians, seeing if there is a crime in progress, any accidents, and of course, Ghosts... It wasen't long before he find something.

-Help! please! someone!- 

That cry was heard by our hero who fly right to the source, as he was unknowing follow by his stalker. 

-Hey what's the problem young miss?- Danny ask to the little girl that was criying.

-My cat got trpped in that tree...- the girl said with tears

Danny smile, pet the little one's head and flew to the tree she was pointing at. Across the street there was Miss Morgan, waching the scene in silence, unamused by that action. The boy get the kitty down the tree no problem (except the numerous scratches in Danny's face).

After that there was a car incident: A driver with his wife and child lose control of his vehicule, his breaks didn't work, the car was moving to a incredible speed, however Danny flew right into it, turning intangible he saved both parents, he left then safe in the ground, then he turn around and fly back into the car, where he grab the kid inside, Danny notice that the vehicule was about to crash into a bulding, and there was no time...

...So he not only turn himself and the kid intangible but also the full car. Once they pass the bulding, he get out with the infant, he put him somewere safe and once again return to the car, only this time he grab it by the back part and pull with all his strength, without driver, the vehicule eventualy stop. Danny sighed, after he reunite the boy with his family and make sure everything is alright he continue his patrolling.

Desiree watch this, and she was kinda impress by that, the boy sure got stronger, clever, faster, and quick-minded since he start his hero carrer. -"You keep impressing me my child"- thought to herself. Danny just risk his life for a family he didin't even know, and he always evade the media, she just expected to see him smiling to the cameras, and filtring with girls, but he just jump from one action to another.

And so it was: Danny was all over the city, one place to another, he didn't waste any time, saving pepole, caching criminals, and stoping ghosts attacks, and only sometimes he stop to take selfies with his fans, however that only took less that a minute, no authogaphs tho. Desiree was getting tired already when Danny decided to stop for lunch.

The boy land on a simple café, not a very flashy one, so he can eat in peace, the moment he get inside obviously people recognize him, he greeth them, and sit to order. Desiree of course get in too and sit in a table in the other side of the café, but where she had a perfect view of her target, her stomach growl the second she read the menu.

-"I hate this body... it's beautiful yes, but it takes so many bothers just to keep it alive..."- 

She order a special bacon and fry eggs, she keep looking at Danny,  he was just there, eating, smiling, nothing special, like he has no care in the world... Is that really the boy who humiliate her all this time? sometimes he just look like a ordinary kid, why someone so ordinary become such a protector of this inferior beings?, he only live to watch them destroying his world, he only protect them to see them fall, is that it?

Desiree sighed -"What am i doing?"That was the cuestion on her head, and there was no anwser, -"Why follow the boy here? why spiying on him? he just my enemy, nothing more..."-

-"But also..."- she look at the boy, who stare at the window, smiling -"Why do i fell like i wanna talk to him? and ask him directly?, i mean... that's what people ussualy do right?..."

The woman was about to get up, approach the boy, present herself and try to get her answers, however... She stopped right there for a few seconds, and then she sit again.

-"WHY?!?!?!"- Desiree grab her head confused -"Why i feel this? this thing in my chest?"-

Desiree spend so much time as a ghost, she forgot the basics of begin a living human, especialy the function of the heart, in emotional therms of course. its been a complicated week for her, bulding this fake life just to spy on a boy.

-"my cheeks burn, i can't look at him directly, what's wrong with me?, am i sick?"- The young lady thought innocently, she look at Danny again. The kid was chating with Sam and Tucker on his cellphone, smiling, laughing, so young... so alive... so... cute.

-"C-c-c-cute???, since when he's cute?, its just a brat!... well... he's like, what, 16, right?. Back in my time, boys become man in that age,... W-w-well that was likethousand years ago, and sociaty its different now, but... he's so mature now... strong... kind, he's becoming a man so fast... so vigorous."- She didn't belive what she was thinking, the boy who screw her plans so many times, was now beautiful in her eyes, he was more of a man than a boy now for her.

-"What im gonna do now?..."-

Then, she notice that the boy was looking right at her. Her face turn red so she pull out her phone and cover herself behind it. From Danny's point of view it was just another nervous fan peeking on him, he was alredy used to it.

Otherwise Desiree felt like a dumb teenage girl, hiding from her idol, the humiliation was just too much, she finish her dish fast and leave the money in the table, she need to get out of there quick. So she get up and walk quickly, she cover her face with her hood.

-"So embarrassed... Il get my vengance for this..."-

Desiree was exit from the front door when...

CRASH!!! BASH!! TRASH!!

Lots of loud noises deafened Desiree, as she felt something pushing her from behind, she close her eyes by instinct, and the next thing she feel was that she was behind carried by someone, brial style...

 -Don't you ever get tired of wrecking everything?- Danny shout to his old enemy: Skulker

-i have to catch your atention somehow- said the hunter ghost

-So, youre hitting on me now?- the boy mock while leaving the beautiful lady safely on the ground

-You ok?-

-Y..Yeah, thanks...- answer  a surprised Desiree

- Stay back please, this won't take long- said the confedent ghost boy, and take fly towards Skullker.

Meanwile, Desiree just walk away from the fight, along with a small audience wich stay to watch it

She, on the other side, walk away from them, turn around a courner, she was breathing fast, and took off her shadow glasses. her face was red and sweaty, she felt like a teenage girl who was hug by her crush, her heart almost jump out of her chest, and the shame of this situation was unreal for her.

- That cursed kid!!!- she growl, she wanna make him pay for the shame she was feeling right now. Yet... She won't let this chance get away

She turn ghost again, she slither between the pepole and get under the ground, she approach her head tru a sewer where she could hear and see everything, she hear pepole talk. She was waiting for someone to say "wish" so she can use it at adventange somehow.

Danny fight Skullker as the crowd cheer, Desiree was getting anxious until...

-He's so hot!, I wish i could enter his room at night!-

And there it was, that dumb fangirl was the chance Desiree want it. So she wish it, so it shall be!.

After a few minutes Skullker was inside the Fenton thermos, and Danny was saying goodbye to the pepole, between which he distinguished the beautiful lady he saved at begining of the battle, still with her glasses on, she was smiling and clapping, she even blow a kiss to the boy, Danny just smile, and take fly again to the sky.

-"Nice lady... she felt familiar somehow"- Dan think that as he keep he's patroll

So, the crowd split, among them it was the girl who ask for that lewd wish, she didnt notice the green genie ghost slithering behind her, the girl was immediately possesed. Her eyes glow red.

-Wish granted- she whisper, and keep walking

The owner of the café yell: -Why that kid don't fix the disasters he causes!?, I wish all of this mess just fix itself!!-

Then suddendly, for no apparently rason, all the battle remnants repair themselfs.

Fenton house, at night

Danny was landing outside his house the boy get inside, again not notice someone on the other side of the street.

The possesed girl was right in front of the best ghost-proof building in town, and probably the world. And she has now the only body that can get inside without trigger any alarm.

She wait, and make her move, giving the possesed body ghost powers was more difficult that her human form, however she managed to reach the teenager room, flew intangible tru the wall. She research the boy's room, nothing much to see or too special, clothing, a videogame console, pósters, computers, etc.

She knew the boy was having dinner with his parents, so he was comming soon, so she made the obvious choice: hide in the locker. She spy Danny getting un his room, he sit to finnish his homework, then he yawn, whent to the bathroom, and return, and then... he start to undress

Desiree watch between the locker rack, she couldn't stop althogth she wanted, her head didn't stop screaming to cease this lewd action, she was so focus on him, she didn't realise she left the girl's body, who fell unconcious, luckly with no sound.

Biceps, pecs, abs, the boy wasn't thick, yet muscular, he was so virile in the genie's eyes, she instinctly turn into her human form  however her new human side was screaming from her inside, this new pheromones were clouding her judgedment, so she finnaly close her eyes, she focus to ignore him, she was calming now...

Danny was ready to sleep when he got a message,he read it, then he smiled and to Desiree's surprise, he flew tru the window and after a few seconds He return... With Sam on his arms.

-"Oh, right... Her"- Desiree wasn't too happy to see her, that girl totaly slip her mind, she only caer to see Danny, but now having her as an "intruder", was kinda a pain in the ass for the ghost girl.

-So, you have fun today Sam?-

-Yeah the reunion was... Ok...-

-Something wrong?-

No, its just, i feel like we getting nowhere with our battle for the planet...-

-What do you mean? Recicle increace the past year, crime got low, and thanks to my parents Amity Park uses 80% less fossile fuel-

-I know, I know, but that's only here... The planet still diyin, and i hope... Well ... Since you are world famous i hoped you make the world understand, but all still the same.-

The goth girl finnish her sentence, her boyfriend hug her and make her sit on the bed.

-Don't be harsh on yourself Sam, we all gotta start somewhere, and its gonna take time, because pepole around the world has different opinions, but we still young, we have time, and if we keep walking foward, un sure we make it tru... Thogether.-

Sam's eyes shine with those words, she slowly kiss Danny and he awsered happily.

-When did you get so wise Fenton?- Ask Sam breaking the kiss.

-If i say it's not because my life it's costantly in danger, ill be a liar- The black haired awsered and Sam chuckle, she was definitely gonna stay tonigth as well, so the two youngs keep their smooching sesion, for the gennie dislike.

Meanwile inside the locker, Morgan/Desiree laid her back against the wall on the bottom of the locker, right next to the unconcious fangirl, who was drooling. Morgan had an annoyed expression así she cross her arms.

-"I could save your world Danny... If you just ask me..."-

After that thougth Morgan decided to wait for the two to fall asleep si she can get out.

...

Hey everyone!!

WTF!! It's DECEMBER ALEREADY!?

I guess writhing something for free and alone it's really exausting

But seriously guys thanks so much for your support and pacience and i hope for this chapter to worth your wait, (it's the longest so dar) So please let me now if you like it, althogh this PROBABLY will be the last chapter of this year, i may upload something "intresting" for you guys don't get bored ;-)

But again: thanks for your pacience, have a happy holidays and an awsome new year. Take care!!

StarOmega, out...

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

390K 16.5K 159
*COMPLETED* Danny Phantom one-shots! ...I don't think this is a one shot book anymore tbh Beware!- Ghost Box ^ Did I srsly put ghost box? (-me editi...
31.7K 833 19
(OC! Kevin Phantom x Ghost/Gothic Harem!) Summary: Kevin didn't had a good life after he'd gained his ghost powers. He was abused, neglected, belittl...
162 22 8
Shortly after arriving to the states Pyru a young prince encounters two boys Danny and Parker. swept up into an act of sex he normally would never ha...
1.4K 173 34
Danny Phantom is all grown up! At twenty four, he's married with two wonderful kids: JT and Jem. In the Ghost Zone, he has established a Council as t...