King's Bunny ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

Thump! Thump! Thump! Goes a little bunny on its feet. Who would think that such a creature be acting bigger f... More

1//Thump!
2//Your Majesty
3//Arrow to the Knee
4//Well, hello there
5//Your name
7//Who the hell?
8//Bunny v.s Kitty
9//This might be bad
10//Caught in a Lie
11//Mine
12//Forgiven
13//My ----
14//Bunny Trap
15//Loathing & Charms
16//His Protectors
17//Maddening Pleasure
18//Puzzled Feeling
19//Thumper
20//How it Started
21//두 남동생 = Validation
22//A Tiger's Epiphany
23//How are you?
24//It wasn't Tea
25//Black Cat = Unlucky?
26//The Ballroom Prologue
27//The Ballroom Pt.1
28//The Ballroom Pt.2
29// The Ballroom END
30//Lucky to Laugh, to Love
31// Where Hearts; Connect
32// The King's Bunny

6//Little Hopper

3.4K 244 34
By BunTeaHunter

"Thumper!!!!"

At the capital of the village, screams and loud crashes are heard like some war is currently occurring, disturbing the villagers' daily routines.

It was the usual, but also the unusual.

The masked hybrid is facing off two predators, one is a cheetah and the other a cougar. The numbers are unfair, yet the lesser is winning.

Jungkook giggled as he easily dodges their claws and punches, returning the favor with a kick into their stomachs. Unfortunately, they're persistent and stubborn, taking a while to take them down.

The reason for it being unsual is because the Thumper usually takes this into the forest, but these predators found a way to corner him in the village. However, things aren't turning out the way they planned.

The masked hybrid saw an upcoming attack from the cheetah and hopped as soon as the latter strikes his claws. Jungkook took the chance to use their outstretched arm as momentum, soon hitting their face with his other leg in mid air.

Flipping his body like some acrobat and landing on the ground with such grace.

If this keeps up, I might miss making dinner for my little bunny..

Jungkook thought about his brother getting hungry, pouting behind his mask as he dodges more punches.

The villagers stayed frozen on their spot as they watch the masked hybrid easily sway his body, almost as if he's dancing. They can't help, but be hypnotized at such smooth movements.

Even though the bunny's ears are back to being tied up like a ponytail, it still manages to pick up the sound of running footsteps coming towards his back.

Without even taking a glance, he twists his body down to a bend and kicked the cougar's middle, taking their breath away and hitting the ground with a loud scream.

"How bold of you to think causing havoc in the heart of the village to corner me can give you the upper hand, little mittens"

With a palm of his hand, he went straight for the cheetah's chest area with enough force that it makes the other's lungs panic, making them choke on air and fall to the ground.

He was ready to stomp the injured cheetah to unconscious until a scream of terror was heard, but this time, it didn't come from the predators.

The masked hybrid froze on the spot when he turned his eyes behind him and meets a pair of terrified ones.

There he sees a little mouse hybrid being held in the arms of the cougar, who was smirking like a lunatic.

"You.." Jungkook's stomach churned in disgust at this.

That damn predator is using the little boy as his shield and hostage!

Before the bunny could make a move to save the poor mouse, he let out a grunt when his knees were hit in the back, resulting in him to fall flat on the ground.

Thump!

The cheetah took his shocked state and managed to land a hit on him.

Fuck, he shouldn't have turned his back to the enemy. Jungkook let his emotions get the best of him that he accidentally gave an opening to these disgusting animals.

Soon, with prey on hand, the cougar smirked and walked infront of the fallen hybrid.

He stomped his feet on Jungkook's wrist, almost making him whimper at the pain it gave, it won't be a shock if it got dislocated as well at such strength.

After all... predators are physically stronger than preys.

However, something in the bunny snapped once his eyes made contact with teary ones from the villager.

Using such innocent preys as bait like they're just some livestock for them, as if their lives meant nothing. Taking them as a shield to protect themselves, never caring for their being.

No matter if they're only kids or elderly.

Predators using preys like toys...

A loud curdling scream of pain was ripped out of the cougar.

The villagers looked and there they see the masked hybrid gripping on the dagger now pierced through the cougar's leg, they felt a shiver down their spine on how the aura he's giving off is almost bloodlust.

Actions like these truly angers me...

Jungkook never once, in his Thumper life, use his dagger to stab his victims, he only slashes their legs a bit enough to make them fall, but he could never stab anyone.

Until this day.

Once he felt the leg on his wrist withdraw, he immediately caught the mouse hybrid in his arms when the predator went to focus on his bleeding leg.

Red is all Jungkook sees, he covered the little boy's eyes before turning around to stab the cougar's other leg.

"You are the most disgusting hybrid I've ever met!!!"

The cheetah could only watch, cowering in fear. The aura this masked hybrid gives is making their instincts to scream at them to run for their life, yet their feet cannot move.

This type of vibe could even outmatch the one they get from the Royal Assassin.

Death.

Jungkook stared down at the writhing predator, not showing mercy as he twists the dagger to inflict more pain. Finding joy at the sounds the poor victim is letting out.

But his daze was snapped when he felt a soft hand on his own.

"Th-Thumper hyung.."

It was the mouse villager.

He felt the little boy's hand give a squeeze, almost like he's reassuring the masked hybrid that he's alright and telling him to calm down.

Ah..

Once Jungkook registered what happened, he immediately ripped off some fabrics on his cape with his teeth.

He made sure as soon as he removed the dagger from the predator, he puts pressure on the wound before wrapping it tightly with the fabric, giving the same treatment to the other leg.

The cougar was ready to release a sigh of relief when they suddenly got choked.

Thumper gripped at their collar with enough force to block the airway in their lungs, the cougar wanted to remove the masked hybrid's hands off, but it remained in futile with such surprising strength.

"Listen here and listen well, you cougar"

Jungkook's grip tightened at their collar, his gaze was cold.

"Do such stunt like this on the innocent villagers once more..."

The bunny pulled them closer till he's basically towering over the cowering cougar, nose almost touching.

"I'll make sure you will experience immense pain, so much so that.."

Due to their close proximity, the predator was able to see Jungkook's eyes and the stare they were given made them almost scream for mercy.

The Thumper's eyes... they're wide, they're wild... they pierced through their soul like how he pierced their legs with his dagger.

And his tone held such venom, the predator felt his body shiver like it's poisoned.

"You will beg on your knees for me to kill you for it to end it all"

The villagers and the injured cheetah all watched, their blood running cold at the atmosphere surrounding the Thumper.

He truly is...

..A Predator's Nightmare.

••••••••-•••••-•••••••

The King was exhausted for the entirety of his day and was demanded for some needed rest.

Turns out there was an additional traitor in the castle, working together to attempt to dethrone the King with a silent murder.

Taehyung lets his body collapse on the comfort of his giant bed, being mindful of his injuried shoulder. He just got out of comforting his squirrel friend.

Hoseok thought he failed to protect the King, but it was understandable when the assassin was busy fighting off the traitor, he didn't expect another.

The squirrel hybrid did made up for his so called 'mistakes' by how brutal he was with the two traitors, almost made their poor Councilor almost vomit out his lunch at such a gorey sight.

The King was also at fault for not atleast carrying a sword with him during such dire situations and assisst his hyung. He was a bit ashamed for taking swordsmanship lessons, but not able to use it, a waste of his training.

He gently brushed his newly bandaged shoulder lightly as he stared at his ceiling with an almost longing gaze.

Then there's the bunny.

What a peculiar little hopper he was..

Yet those eyes never left his mind, it confuses the King to no end on what he sees behind them.

Enigmatic, yet an open book. The bunny's eyes were so expressive that he could easily tell what emotions he's feeling, however his aura was rather unpredictable.

So delicate, yet so fierce. Taehyung cannot help himself, but want to discover more about the bunny.

He wants to see those eyes one more time, they're so doe like even though he's a bunny hybrid. The King can't remove the image of such a beautiful pair in his head.

He's seeing them right now.

...

Huh?

Taehyung's eyes widen in absolute shock and sat up, but the movement was too quick and made his poor head spin in circles. Add to his already embarrassing actions, he had fallen off his bed due to his legs getting tangled in the sheets.

You cannot blame the King for his clumsy behavior.

There a person sits on his window and watched the former with his curious big eyes and a gentle smile with a hint of amusement.

"What a pleasant welcome, my King"

The bunny mused with a teasing grin. Jungkook couldn't help a small giggle from coming out of his lips at the gawking expression said King is wearing on his handsome face.

"Do not fret, my King. I have not come as a foe, but as a healer"

He glanced at the tiger, who still stay sat on the floor, asking permission with his eyes if he can be invited inside his room.

With a small nod after a few seconds, Jungkook placed his foot on the marbled floors of the castle, almost shivering at the sudden cold it gives on his barefoot.

His whole life was in the forest, so it was a bit of a suprise to feel such unfamiliar texture beneath his feet.

"You... how did you manage to sneak passed my guards?"

"They're not like you, my King"

Taehyung furrowed his brows at the vague answer he received from the younger. The bunny chuckled and decided to enlighten him.

"It seems to them I am of no suspicions as I go around, inspecting outside your castle walls"

He let both of his knees touch the floor to sit in front of his Majesty with a soft smile on his face as to show he means no harm.

"I am just a mere bunny after all"

Jungkook took some herbs and rolled up bandages from his basket, which the older failed to notice since he was too busy observing the former's face.

But hearing the explanation made his ears flattened in mild disappointment at his guards, almost embarrassed that the bunny had to see such unprofessional actions.

"No mere bunny if you were able to climb up my castle walls, easily accessing my vulnerable state without notice"

Jungkook smiled proudly at his statement, the King never doubted and looked down on the younger just because he's a small prey. His Majesty still has faith in his capabilities to be someone dangerous.

"I'm flattered, but I came with no hidden intention. I only visited to check on your wounds, my King"

The bunny raised his hand towards his Majesty, giving the latter a chance to move away from his touch, but he stayed still.

This gives Jungkook enough to let his hand go over his shoulder with feather like touches, being careful at his wound.

The younger could feel the suspicions the King has upon him not leaving and he knows exactly why, his Majesty is too obvious.

"It is a necessity that the castle has their own healers for their Majesty.."

As he talks, the bunny removed the bloodied bandages with utmost care to not accidentally hurt the King, even going as far as taking hold of the latter's arm to move it himself instead.

Such small actions made Taehyung feel truly taken care of and finally lets his tense state deflate, seeing how serious the bunny looks with treating his injury.

"However, I refuse to sit idly and make assumptions on your recovery"

With a small nod, Taehyung took this opportunity to further inspect the younger's form.

It made him realize the minimal work the bunny's left hand is doing, it mostly sat unmoving on his thigh and letting his right do everything. Noticing this, Taehyung looked up in time to see him wince a bit.

Almost as if the tiger isn't the only one in pain.

"Your left.."

Jungkook was snapped away from finishing his work at the King's deep voice, giving him a slight tilt in mild confusion.

Not wanting to be verbal, Taehyung grabbed onto the younger's fingers softly and moving them to his eyes. His ears managed to pick up the small wince the bunny let out at the pull.

There his eyes located an awful bruise displayed on the younger's wrist.

"You too.. are injured"

Jungkook wanted to remove his hand away from the King, but the pain will be too unbearable if he were to pull it off and his other hand is occupied with keeping the bandages closed on his Majesty's shoulder.

He sighs in defeat, but before he could make any excuses he felt the King's grip tighten on his fingers.

This made Jungkook look up and was greeted with an unreadable expression.

"Yet you.." the bunny shivered a bit when the King started caressing the back of his hand with his thumb.

"You climbed at such a high place with an injured wrist, risking at such a dangerous fall..."

For you to only check on my injuries..

At that moment, Taehyung knew this little hopper could do no harm on him and is someone safe. Who would take the effort to such life threatening actions just to see a mere stranger's recovery?

"It is of no worries, my King. I have already given this little injury some herbs to heal"

Jungkook reassured the tiger, before finally tying the bandages close and gently removed his Majesty's hand off his own. The King could only watch him pack his belongings back into the basket.

Already going to set off and leave through the window.

Such a heart of gold is so rare in this world and he could feel a churn in his gut that Taehyung should do something, say something.

Yet his throat is clogged at the lack of what words to say to the bunny.

By the time he could process a sentence, it was already too late and the bunny is now out of the window of his room.

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:

What are the words the King wanted to speak out to Jungkook? It seems that someone's eyes has been captured by the enigmatic prey! If that was the right term for it..

I've been quite busy with how things are going in my life, so my presence in this app lacked. Hopefully you understand 💜

Thank you all for reading! 💛

CREDITS:
All will be found in Pinterest

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...