Mr. Mafia And Mrs. CEO

By omfg_af

[BEING RE-WRITTEN RN] Book one in the D'Angelo Series (Also the first maybe three chaps might be cringe, IT... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨/𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
Chapter 1~ first time for everything
Chapter 2~ Monstrous
Chapter 3~ Help
Chapter 4~ Gay couple...
Chapter 5~ professional
Chapter 7~ A long night
Chapter 8~ Perfectly fine
Chapter 9~ Let loose
Chapter 10~ Hate
Chapter 11~ "Oblivious dumbass"
Chapter 12~ Coffee
Chapter 13~ Fried
Chapter 14~ His bride
Chapter 15~ Forced
Chapter 16~ Resist
Chapter 17~ Stripper Ace
Chapter 18~ Crazy
Chapter 19~ Wine
Chapter 20~ Target
Chapter 21~ Fish
Chapter 22~ Presentation
Chapter 23~ "God-fucking-damn"
Chapter 24~ Seriously
Chapter 25~ Terrified
Chapter 26~ "I do"
Chapter 27~ I'm not crazy
Chapter 28~ Princess
Chapter 29~ Sorry
Chapter 30~ Fake irritation
Chapter 31~ One month...
Chapter 32~ Dog
Chapter 33~ Pillow fight
Chapter 34~ Texts
Chapter 35~ Couch
Chapter 36~ Consumption
Chapter 37~ FBI
Chapter 38~ Make out...
Chapter 39~ Room service
chapter 40 ~ anklet

Chapter 6~ Chocolate

462K 12.4K 14.4K
By omfg_af

Not edited- heyyy so sorry for not updating in forever, i was focused on trying to end DA but im back now and will try posting more.

Okay, so when this chapter has 1.5K more comments then it already does cause for some reason it doesn't show that all the comments are gone, so yeah when there is 1.5K + more comments and 849+ more votes I will post the next chapter

I will try my best and there is a 95% chance there will be more than one chapter tomorrow if we can fill the comments up.

Please comment y'all it's literally my only source of motivation when it comes to this book...

This is a pretty long chapter so have a fun read!

Bella hale

I take another bite of the strawberry I was eating as I watch my brother panic, "wait, can kids take these?" he holds up a bottle of advil and I sigh.

Ari got sick, I told her and her stupid father not to go play in the snow but no one here listens to me. And now Maxon is panicking, every time she sneezes he thinks he should call her an ambulance.

"No, they have kiddie medicine" I respond, tossing the green part of the strawberry into the trash. His eyebrows furrow as he rubs the back of his neck looking at the bottle of pills, I quickly clean my hands under the sink.

"I'll run to the pharmacy and grab her a bottle" I say, his eyes light up before he quickly nods. "Please"

I give him a small nod before my eyes narrow, he raises an eyebrow questioning me for the look I'm giving him right now. "Do not call 911 if she sneezes" I warn him, he goes to argue but I glare at him.

He rolls his eyes, "fine, but bring me some gummy bears" he murmurs before putting the pills on the table and walking off.

I shake my head before walking out of the kitchen and into the hallway close to the door. I grab my small windbreaker and a baseball cap that belongs to Max because the paparazzi don't know of the words 'privacy' or 'personal space'.

Looking at the key holder before choosing one out of the rest of my cars, I chose my Dodge Charger seeing it's been a bit since I took it out.

I grab the key before walking into the garage, past all my other cars. I had this car phase-still am in it- in high school when I used to do some illegal shit. Street Racing, fixing cars for racers and what not.

But yeah, then I lived with my parents and didn't have the money to afford any car. But now, I got every single car that I'd ever wanted, took the engine apart to put it together, got my hands dirty with them all and it was beyond fun.

Whenever I step into here it's like a kid walking into a candy shop, a bookaholic walking into a library. The best feeling.

I unlock the Dodge before getting in and tossing the hat to the seat beside me, smiling as the engine roars as I start the car.

Have I mentioned cars are my favourite?

A few times

Opening the garage from the small garage button in my car, waiting for it to open and then driving out onto the driveway. I roll my eyes when I see all the snow on my driveway, but I paid people to shovel it for me so it's at the sides of my driveway.

I have no idea why I didn't just stay in Canada, but here I am anyway in Syracuse, New York where I ran away from snow. But I didn't realise it snows here too. Yay.

I love snow, it's so fluffy and soft. And if you pack the snow tight enough before throwing it at someone it hurts like a needle up your ass

You're so weird

And you're mean

Being mean is fun

So is being weird

Okay then...

I drive out of the circular driveway before getting onto the main road, the pharmacy is only about five minutes away from here.

We live right outside the city, like I could walk for ten to fifteen minutes and reach the city.

A few stop lights and stop signs later I'm parked in a parking lot in front of a random shop, this was the only available parking close to the pharmacy in the plaza.

I grab my baseball cap, looking in the small mirror before flattening my hair and pulling it over my head, grabbing my phone and keys before I get out of the car then lock it.

I walk down the sidewalk deciding to go to the pharmacy first, pulling the navy blue windbreaker tighter around me as I push the door open.

A small bell ringing as I walk in, I keep my head down walking into the busy shop. Looking for the children's aisle slowly, my eyebrows furrow when I see so many different types and flavours of kiddie medicine.

Wait, why don't we have cherry flavoured medication? I'd never refuse to take meds then, I freaking love cherries.

I go to search it up but I feel someone standing right beside me, "need some help?" a deep voice asks from beside me and I have to crane my head up to meet the person in their deep green eyes.

A dude in a white pharmacist's coat stands beside me, flashing me a grin showing off his pretty boy teeth. "I'd appreciate it." I chuckle under my breath, not knowing which one to get Ari.

I mean I don't want to get the wrong one, and if pretty boy didn't step beside me I would've got them all...

"How old is the kid and what happened?" he asks, turning his body to face me, I also turn a bit as I answer him. "She's four, and has a small fever but she keeps throwing everything she eats up" I explain, pushing the top of my hat up so I can see him better.

A clean shave, green eyes, fluffy brown hair and a considerable 6'2 figure, his biceps straining his sleeves and I'd bet he is built. Looks like he could be a Calvin Klein model.

Not even close to my type though.

He hums, reaching over and almost immediately grabbing a children's Tylenol, cherry flavour and handing it to me. "The amounts are on the back of the box, but that should work, give it to her every few hours" he says and I smile.

Nodding as I read the back, "thank you..." I trail off, my eyes falling to the name tag on his lab coat thing, "-Milos" I read his name out, he shoots me a smile before lightly putting his hand on my lower back, leading me to the register.

Weird ass name

I take faster steps when his hand touches me trying to avoid his touch, I hate touchy people. He steps around the counter and I put the Tylenol on the counter, he grabs it scanning it quickly.

I pull out my card and tap it, 15 dollars, not bad at all especially for medication.

"You know my name, and I don't know yours. A bit unfair" he speaks, I look up and see him smiling at me. I give Milos a polite smile, "Bella" I mutter.

He flirts so badly

This is him flirting?

I'm assuming I could do better, watch.

What's good mamacita, wanna gimme that numbe-you sound like a toronto man.

I was joking, but yeah he can't flirt for shit. No wonder there's no ring on that finger.

My eyes find his hand and I see there indeed is no ring, but he has nice hands. I even see a small tattoo poking out from his sleeve.

But the hottest place a man can have inc is his hands, fuck tattooed hands make me weak in the knees. But I know how much that hurts, I have a little heart on the inner side of my ring finger and that shit hurt.

Though, my hip tattoo hurt the most. They numbed my stomach for the stomach one so it was fine, the heart means to love yourself before you love anyone else. My childhood was rough, life still is and I'm still learning to love myself.

So that tattoo is like a reminder to me

"Beautiful name" he mutters, handing me the small plastic bag, I look up at him about to thank him but before I could talk he did.

"Are you free tonight?"

Yes, but do I want to tell him that? Yes, you haven't gone out with anyone since your stupid ex, Zane. You're like, all alone and moody, try it out.

I sigh internally at consy.

"Depends" I lean against the counter, she's right though. I haven't been with anyone since my ex, not that I'm hooked up on him but I just don't want to go through the relationship I did with him ever again.

I hate trusting new people

His smile turns into a small smirk, "I don't know, if the pretty lady was free tonight I'd take her out?" he asks more then says, mans needs some confidence right this second or I might fall asleep.

What? You want him to stare at your tits?

Ace is an arrogant jerk, but his confidenc-ew I am not thinking of him while trying to flirt with some doctor dude.

"Text me" I pull out my phone and show him my number, taking a small risk giving a man I met three minutes ago my real number. He grabs his phone and takes down my number, "see you later" he winks.

I roll my eyes with a scoff, "cocky much, Milos?" I ask walking off, hearing a small chuckle from him as I walk off.

That hurt to watch.

This is why you don't have a capital.

I walk out of the pharmacy with a small smile on my lips, look at that I've got me a date tonight. But I swear if he tries sleeping with me I will punch him, I hate sleeping with people on dates, I've learned from Zane.

I walk down the sidewalk towards the shop, my phone buzzes and I'm expecting a text from Milos but it's from Max.

Maxy: Ari wants chocolate

Me: Ari or you?

Maxy: Ari, I don't even like chocolate bitch

Me: Which type?

Maxy: Idk she said 'I want chocolate' and then went to sleep

Me: I'll figure it out. Make sure to try and feed her something.

Maxy: Alright, be safe

I tuck my phone into the ass pocket before grabbing the door of the shop and walking in, the bag from the pharmacy still in my hands as I walk in.

Grabbing a shopping basket before walking into the candy aisle, I take a bag of sour patch kids and then make my way to the chocolate aisle.

Maybe I'll just get her a lot and in one of those the one she wants will be there? Great plan.

If you weren't rich and you shopped like this, you'd be broke.

No shit...

I freeze when I see who else is in the aisle, Ace. Screw my life, he's standing beside some other guy about his height. And if I thought Ace was covered in tattoos, then damn because this guy has full sleeves, tattoos on his neck and everywhere.

I've never seen Ace in anything but a suit, but right now he's in some simple grey sweats and a black hoodie, as him and the other guy panic about fucking chocolates.

I sigh, I am not driving another 30 minutes for chocolates. So I pull my baseball cap down more as I walk into the aisle, seeing some of the chocolates I love so I put them in the shopping basket.

"If we get the wrong one, she will shoot our brains out" The other guy states and Ace sighs, guys are so fucking weird.

I turn my head a bit when I see Ace look at me from the corner of my eyes, "you're not hiding from anyone, Bella" he scoffs and I freeze.

The accent he uses when he says our name, may lord have merc-shut the fuck up.

This is why no one likes you

I really thought this was good, I mean I wouldn't go out in huge sunglasses and a huge sun hat in the middle of winter.

I take a deep breath before looking at him, shooting him a sarcastic smile. "I wasn't trying to hide" I say, grabbing a bar of Merci milk chocolate and tossing it in the basket.

The guy looks between me and D'Angelo with a confused look, Ace looks at me with an unimpressed look before speaking. "What is your favourite chocolate?"

My eyebrows pull together from his question, "that sounds creepy-it's for our sister, and she didn't tell us what she wanted so we're confused now." The guy interrupts Ace when he went to talk, well that makes much more sense now.

I shrug, "Lindt or Mars bars" I answer and they nod, both of them reaching and I chuckle when they toss one of each into their basket.

"Caramilk is pretty good" I add, picking up a bar for Ari. I grab another before tossing it in the general direction of Ace.

A big time businessman panicking over what chocolate to get his sister.

"I'm Seth" the guy introduces with a smile, his face now showing realisation as Ace rolls his eyes as he puts the chocolate bar in his basket.

I fix my hair a bit, pushing it away from my face as I shove the basket I was holding in Ace's hands before crouching down. "What are you doing here, Bella?" Seth asks, Ace looks at me with a glare but still holds both baskets.

"Being willy fucking wonka" I mutter grabbing three mars bars and putting them in the basket, along with those I get some Aero bars, twix, Reese's bars.

Seth lets out a light laugh, I grab another Merci milk chocolate and put it in Ace's basket. "Be right back, I want beer" Seth says and walks off without another word.

I walk past Ace as I grab some more chocolates I really love, not going to lie I'm keeping most of these for myself.

When I go to put them in the basket I hear small vibrations and he sighs, "pull my phone out from my left pocket" he says to me, not even asks but says. Demanding.

I ignore him, when I go to turn around he talks again. "Now, bellissima" his tone changes, more demanding and lower this time, I feel goosebumps rise to my skin when he looks me straight in the eyes, his demanding voice has me wanting to press my thighs together.

I love being manhandled, but sometimes I don't. It's weird.

I take a step closer to him and our eyes stay locked, his grey eyes on mine as I reach into the left pocket of his sweatpants.

Seeing his jaw slightly lock as I slide my hand against him over his sweats purposely as I grab his phone, the slight stubble on his cheeks is much better than the clean shave in my opinion.

I show him the caller ID, which reads as 'Ruler of hell' he points for me to pick it up and I glare at him when he wants me to hold his phone up to his ear. I pick the call up before roughly placing the phone against his ear.

Assface

"What do you want Lucia?" he asks and I hear someone speaking a different language on the other side, his face twists in confusion.

"What the hell are those?" he asks and I snort when I hear an over exaggerated groan from the phone.

Whoever Lucia is talks again, he visibly gulps before letting out a small awkward chuckle. "Lucia, maybe we should take deep breaths and calm dow-how do I know? I don't have a period" he interrupts himself.

I have to muffle my laugh with my other hand, he turns and glares at me before speaking "I am not apologising for-are you crying?" his eyebrows furrow as I take a deep breath controlling my laughter.

"Don't cry-dad is going to kill me" he warns, I smack his bicep before he looks at me with a 'help' look which I choose to ignore.

"Just send me a list" he murmurs before I hear a giggle on the other side and the person hangs up, Ace looks at me with a sigh "what the hell are heating pads?" he asks, my mouth drops open a bit. Idiot.

"I'm back" Seth grins with beer in his hands, but then he freezes when he sees the look and Ace's phone vibrating over and over again from the list I assume.

I grab my basket from him before grabbing his wrist, "men are the stupidest things to live on this earth" I mutter under my breath as I walk him around the shop.

I stand him in front of three different selections of heating pads, his eyebrows furrowed as he hesitantly grabs one. "We're acting like this encounter never happened" he states, I nod agreeing.

This was really weird, and I'm supposed to hate him-I was being nice to him and that's nasty.

"See you tomorrow Mr. D'Angelo" I walk off towards the register, taking all the things out as I sigh. And I still have a date tonight, what was I thinking?

------------

A/N
Word Count: 3029

Heyy, so I hope you enjoyed this considerably long chapter.

Make sure to vote, comment and share the story as you keep reading.

See ya when the chap is filled w comments!

ish <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 22.6K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...
1.1M 42.5K 80
"And lo, the beast looked upon the face of beauty, and beauty stayed his hand. And from that day forward, he was as one dead." Carl Denham ***** As M...
2.2M 82.5K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
271K 7K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...