when the hero comes to the on...

Per arsennusuppekov74

"Peter Parker is a student, laboratory assistant and superhero. A future discoverer of chemistry, biology, g... Més

SEASON ONE PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
Author Note
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
hi 👋 guys
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER FOUR

495 14 2
Per arsennusuppekov74

Sitting on the rooftop of one of the buildings in central Manhattan, Peter pondered.  Once, at the dawn of his career as Spider-Man, he came to the Chrysler Building to talk out loud with the gargoyles that guard the peace of the inhabitants of the house.  He loved that place, often sharing with him his problems, stories, experiences, asking the silent guards for advice and thinking about what Uncle Ben would have done in his place.  This helped the young man understand how to live and what to do next, what goals to set for himself ...

Now that Peter was twenty-two, not seventeen, he had moved away from the habit of interacting with gargoyles, preferring to look at New York.  Lazily sucking a strawberry milkshake into a tube and munching on a hamburger, the guy looked at the lights that adorned the tallest buildings in New York, at the ruins of the World Trade Center, which was destroyed almost ten years ago, and has not yet been rebuilt, at the distant lights of Long Island  - Island, where the native area of ​​Peter was located, for everything that he defended every day, selflessly giving himself to this city.  Giving all of himself, despite the death of his beloved, studying at the university, the danger to his own carcass, which was the Kingpin and his gang of thugs, the hatred of the owner of The Daily Bugle, who declared Spider-Man his personal enemy number one.  But he just wanted to live, helping those who needed it ... but as always, fate always had its own plans for any person, as a result, the young man went through Hell, like Dante, led by Virgil, and ended up in Purgatory, where  a lot of things hurt him, forcing him to clench his teeth and think about that "higher justice" about which the priests spoke.

Sighing and putting the trash in a plastic cocktail cup, Peter got up from the roof and looked into the distance.  Despite the fact that now it was only the middle of spring and the temperature at night did not reach fifteen degrees Celsius, the young man sometimes liked to sit on the roof, pensively looking at the city, which had taken away everything that was dear to him.  It was his little fetish, which no one knew about, at these moments he turned off the phone, chewing a hamburger, sipping a milkshake and enjoying the silence.  The buildings of lower Manhattan were silent at night, few people visited here, since the downtown area mostly lived only during the day, remaining deserted and forgotten at night, except for Wall Street, where life was always in full swing.

“Look who we have here,” a quiet, slightly ironic voice, which rang out behind the guy, was familiar to Peter that the truth did not mean the fact that the young man was glad to see / hear the speaker.  About two years ago, a company of mercenaries led by Silver Sablinova arrived in New York looking for their target - a young chemist who stole one of the Silver Sable International projects.  As a result, this led to a week-long voyage in New York, clashes with the police, villains and city defenders, as well as the promise of a short blonde model with a pleasant appearance.  True, not many models could fight like this girl, but the ruler of Simkaria did not go in open clothes, preferring to hide the gifts of nature under a cloak and some kind of body armor.  “Is it the Magnificent Spider-Man himself, dressed in a new suit and fighting better than before?”

“I'm glad to see you too, White Angel” Pete said with a chuckle. “Would you like to take a walk?  I'm even ready to walk you, baby.”

“Your jokes still suck, Spider,” said grimacing, looking at the Pete.  Following a glance at the guy's figure, lingering slightly on the bulge in the groin, Sablinova looked at the young man again.  “I thought I told you to change?  You look like a budding exhibitionist!”

“You will not believe it, but I still wonder why the hell did you cross the Atlantic again?” habitually not paying attention to negative reviews about his clothes, said the guy.  Many women, especially among those who tried to protect the "moral character of the city" issued such criticism, but as Gwen once said, "they just envy that this body does not belong to them."  “It seems that when you got on the plane, you said something like: "And my legs will no longer be in this nightmare city."  Or am I confusing something?”

“I'm here on business, Spider,” shaking her head, the woman neatly walked to the roof, looking into the distance.  Finding one person among the multimillion-dollar city, albeit a rather famous one, was a long and rather tedious business, given the fact that this time the girl acted herself.   “Half a day ago, my sister Anna boarded one of the airliners flying to New York.  She was supposed to call me today at two in the morning, but there was no call.  Moreover, her phone is still silent.  I need your help, Spider.”

“You don’t want to attract the Pack.” With a slight frown, Peter pulled out a small pack of cigarettes from his pocket and lifted his mask and lit a cigarette.  Lucky Strike pungent smoke billowed through his lungs, helping the guy focus.  “If we take into account that she was kidnapped, then you should have been sent an SMS or something similar with a ransom demand.”

“She is the daughter of my uncle Fritz, one of my father’s curators,” the girl said, slightly biting her lip.  “I can't be sure whether it was done by "Hydra", or rather her agents in this city, or she was taken hostage because of her fame - Anna is one of the most talented artists in Europe.”

“I will not even ask what your sister forgot in the USA,” shaking his head, the guy took the last puff, after a couple of minutes of thinking and putting out the bull, he put on the mask again.   “But I was hoping that I would rest in the coming days, no hassle with studies, no problems with Kingpin.”

“Well, forgive me that you are my only adequate acquaintance in this city,” grinned, and was about to leave, as the guy quickly picked her up in his arms.  “Hey, what are you up to?  Spider, quickly lowered me to the ground and stopped pawing!  Can you hear me?”

“Stop puffing like a drunken hedgehog,” the guy said slightly irritated, jumping from the roof.  At the same instant, there was a wild screech of a girl, not ready to move around the city using Spider-Man's method.  Smiling smugly, when Sablinova's pleasant bulges pressed against his chest, and her legs wrapped themselves around the guy's waist, Parker fired a spider web, sending him on his way.  “Do you even know which airport she was supposed to arrive at?”

“LaGuardia Airport,” said Silver whispered softly, still tense from the way they moved.  Despite the fact that she was good at flying an airplane, a jet and a jump pack, she had never heard a whistle in her hair because of some kind of cobweb that could break off at any moment.  "I hope this web of yours can support our weight, Spider?"  I would not want to fall to the ground from this height and at this speed."

“Why is it so official?” With a slight grin, said the guy, leaning slightly to the right to take a more convenient course to northern Queens.  “After all that happened to us, it seemed to me that we would be closer?  Look how your body wants me, how you snuggle and ...”

“Shut up, talker,” Silver said with a snort, pressing her fist into the guy’s chest.  Despite the rather unusual position, she began to enjoy this type of flight, hearing the wind in her hair and realizing how much fun it all is.  “If you tell anyone, I personally will castrate you! Insect male.

“Spiders belong to arthropods,” said in an offended manner, pretending to let go of the web from his hands.  The screeching sound again shook the streets of the city, though this time filled with people, and the young man once again praised himself for the special pads on the auricles, which did not let in too loud sounds.  “And in general, do not spoil my reputation!  You should squeak with delight, not fear!  This is the most amazing, exclusive attraction - ride Spider-Man's web!  Where is your delight?  Joy?  Gratitude in the end?”

“I'll be on the ground, I'll strangle it,” Sable said quietly, suddenly finding herself flying over Hudson Bay.  The Ed Coch Queensborough Bridge, to the tops of the supports of which they clung, was a third clogged, while several small and expensive boats were floating smoothly on the water surface.  “We still have a long time?”

“We’ll move to Long Island now, then we’ll go to my acquaintance,” Parker said calmly.  “This guy sells information, knows about all the events that take place in the city, so he can help find your sister.  If she arrived in New York.  Do you know the flight number?”

“Yes, she sent me a photo of the ticket on my phone,”said Silver

“Press close to me, now we will make a sharp turn, in Dutch Keels there are no such tall buildings as in Manhattan.  We need to accelerate in order to fly painlessly down 21st Street,” Spider began to explain his actions.   “And get ready for the wind whistling in your hair even stronger, I'm accelerating, in a couple of blocks there will be a parking lot where it is impossible to catch on to anything, so we will plan.”

“You're a complete nutcase, Spider!  Damn the day when I thought that you would be a good helper, ”Sablinova breathed quietly, fulfilling Peter's request-order.  Squeezing her legs on the guy's hips, she felt something rested on her tummy, and blushed, realizing that the nature of this mutant did not cheat.

A wild squeal of delight echoed over Queens, and the guy smiled smugly - no girl had ever been unhappy with such an attraction.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

164K 5.7K 52
Natasha had never intended on acquiring a teenage mutate when Fury had given her the side mission. It had just, happened. The woman also wasn't on...
35.2K 689 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...
92.2K 2.7K 77
So in this story, Y/N L/N has been Spider-Man for two years but all the villains and big bads could never have prepared Y/N for what's about to come...
75.9K 2.7K 44
Steve is a rich playboy businessman and he can get any girl he wants. Natasha is a simple girl who only wants to own her own dance studio who job is...