Please Love Me β€’π™’π™ˆπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‹ 𝙓...

By claud3_10

"You're a fool, you know that?" "I've always been a fool but I'm..." "The smart one" - Adelio De Alger Obelia... More

Profile
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Reborn
Chapter 2 - Grown up a bit
Chapter 3 - Encounter
Chapter 4 - Spending Time With Claude
Chapter 5 - What?!
Chapter 6 - Athanasia
Chapter 7 - Lake
Chapter 8 - Meeting A Familiar Person
Chapter 9 - Black Magician
Chapter 10 - Pain
Chapter 12 - Friends and Warning
Chapter 13 - Attempt Assassin
Chapter 14 - Shocked
Chapter 15 - Debutante
Chapter 16 - Let's Bake A Cake!
Chapter 17 - Jealousy Jealousy
The Prince Is What?! (Request Side Chapter)
My Darling (Request Side Chapter)
If In Obelia Empire Had Phone
If In Obelia Empire Had Phone Pt. 2
If In Obelia Empire Had Phone Pt. 3
Chapter 18 - Long Time No See
Chapter 19 - Tea Party
Chapter 20 - Incident
Chapter 21 - Daylight
Chapter 22 - Disaster
Chapter 23 - Lovely
Chapter 24 - Don't Go Insane
Chapter 25 - Free Therapy

Chapter 11 - Walk

17.2K 730 599
By claud3_10

3rd POV

Athanasia open her eyes and the first thing she saw is a black hair magician.

"you're awake, you must thinking you're some kind a sleeping beauty"

Athanasia close her eyes back. "Oh? Now you're pretending to be asleep?"

"Should I fetch a prince for you from abroad? Which contrary do you prefer? Atlanta? Huale? Sycansia?"

Athanasia had a tick mark on her head. 'Dude, please! Can I have a moment to let that sink in before waking up? It was a super important dream!'

Athanasia sit up and place her hand on her chest and to feel that she not in pain anymore.

"You own me your life while your brother own me a slight but big favour~" Lucas smirk at the last sentence.

Athanasia dumbfounded before snap out of it to search her brother when she remember that he save her life.

Athanasia looked around to her brother but find nothing. Lucas who noticed her looking around to find someone decide to ask her.

"Who are you looking for?"

"Where's big brother? Where is he?"

"Oh? You mean the prince? He rest in his room"

Athanasia eyes widen "What? I thought he in this room because when I woke up that day, he was in it"

"Don't ask me, I know nothing" Lucas shrugged his shoulder. "But the only thing I know is- when I'm going to heal him, he already awake and he said he going to rest in his room, that's all I know"

Before Athanasia could say anything the door open. The door open to reveal Claude and Felix.

Claude looked at Athanasia and Athanasia looked at him.

"Princess!" Felix happily said with a tear in his eyes.

Athanasia rise up and run to Claude. "Daddy!"

"He- GAH!" Athanasia trip on her feet.

Claude immediately catch her before she hit the ground. Claude eyes widen and Athanasia confused at Claude.

Claude gently lift Athanasia up. "Are still feeling sick?"

Athanasia shake her head while Claude scan her body to see if anything is wrong.

"There won't be another side effects?"

"Daddy, That man-" Athanasia eyes widen when she see Lucas turn himself into a child while they haven't noticed.

*Cough, cough, cough* "Ah, it seems that I may have used up almost all my power to heal the princess and the prince"

"Certainly, you deserve a praises for you hard works"

"of course, that will be after we confirm that the princess and the prince is completely recovered"

Lucas had his hand on his mouth and had fake tears in his eyes and most importantly there's sparkle effect in the background to make him look like innocent magician.

"I beg your pardon your majesty but the princess is still not completely healed especially the prince"

"What do you mean they not completely healed?" Claude said while Athanasia had a disgust looked on her face.

"I beg your forgiveness, your majesty, I am still but a boy in training and I was not able to stabilized the princess mana completely but the worst had passed, so her mana will slowly be returning to its place now- KEGH!"

"This sort of thing may happen in few times in the- kegh, future but I'll make sure that when it happens...I will sacrifice my body to help the princess and the princ- kegh kegh!"

Felix Worriedly look at Lucas. "Your majesty, I think it would be best if we give him some rest first, we can hear the details later. It seems the young warlock has exhausted himse-"

Felix was cut off by Lucas. "No need, Im going to- kegh, check the prince to see how is he doing- kegh!"

Felix had a worried looked.

"I'm going to- kegh, heal the prince if, your majesty, won't mind- kegh!" Lucas still 'cough'

"But-" Felix once again has been cut off by someone we know.

"Do as you wish" Claude said.

Lucas bow to Claude then walked out with Felix escort him out.

"Princess!"

"Lily!"

"Princess! I finally get to see you again... I-I'm so happy. For the past month I've thought I might never to see you again, so I-" Lily cried.

"A month?"

"Yes"

Felix just came back after he escort Lucas.

"You've have been asleep for exactly 48 days" Athanasia went dumbfounded at the moment.

________________________

Meanwhile

Adelio have already awake a few hours ago and The maid who supposed give Adelio medicine when he woke up having a trouble at the moment.

"AAHHHHHHHH- WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THIS?!"

"THIS SHIT IS DISGUSTING!"

"GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!"

The maid sweatdropped at him and its has been 2 hours since she tried to give him medicine.

"Your highness, please eat this if you want to get well-"

"NO! WHAT DOES THE MEDICINE HAS SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MANA?!" The maid or known as Emily the head maid and the one who always take care of Adelio since he was a baby.

Emily just anime cried because she doesn't get pay enough for this kind of shit.

Before Emily could speak the door burst open- "Oi" The two turn their heads toward the person who just entered.

"Why can't you just be quiet and are you even the prince?"

"Huh?! Is that even my fault? And WHY THE FUCK I MUST EAT THIS STUPID MEDICINE?! HAH?!"

The person or should we call- Lucas has a tick mark on his head. Lucas then walked toward Adelio and told Emily to leave them alone.

"Aren't you acting like a brat?" Lucas sit at the chair near Adelio's bed.

"I do not acting like a brat and why the fuck must you give me this?!" Adelio show him the medicine.

"Well, it's good for your health" Lucas lean back on the chair while cross his arms.

"And you own me a big favour" Lucas smirk. Lucas is in his adult form when Emily already leave.

Adelio had a disgust look on his face and scoot himself away from him.

"Since when I own you a favour? and don't you dare come here!"

"I did save you and your sister life"

"I mean you're not wrong and what the fuck do you want?" Adelio cross his arms.

"What's up with your language? I thought you, royalty have learn about not to speak bad language"

"Did I look like I care about the language, Lucas?" Adelio raise his left eyes brows.

"No"

"Then?"

"..."

"..."

They just stared at each other for a few minutes before Lucas get up and pin Adelio to bed.

Lucas brought his face close to Adelio until their nose almost touch.

They just stared at each other eyes, no one even speak and the only thing they hear is their breath.

'Why this scene feels familiar?'

"What do you think you're doing?" Adelio ask Lucas.

Lucas didn't answer him. "Oi, answer me, you handsome ass magician"

Lucas still haven't answer him and the next thing Adelio knew that Lucas was leaning in to kiss him.

"Oi oi oi!" Adelio want push Lucas but he didn't move a single bit. Their lips almost and-

"OI!" Adelio snap out of his day dream and look at Lucas in questions.

"What?"

"Did you even hear what I'm saying to you?"

"Noh" Lucas had a tick mark on his head and he want to smack him but he hold himself back because Adelio is the prince and he still need to recover.

Lucas just sighed and close his eyes while rubbing his forehead "What a pain you are and as I was saying- you and your sister still haven't fully recover yet"

"I see" Adelio calmly said while sips his tea.

When Lucas open his eyes, he see Adelio sip his tea out of nowhere "Where did you get the tea from?!"

"Eh, I just ask the maid to make them for me while you were in a deep thought a while ago" Adelio eat cookies while reading book.

"And where the hell you get the cookies and book from?!"

"Eh, I just make it my own" Adelio shrugged then continue what he was doing a moment ago.

Lucas told himself to calm down his temper. "You-" before he could speak, a piece of cookie was shove in his mouth.

Lucas furrowed his eyes brows while angrily munch before happily munch the cookie.

"This is quite good, where did you get it from?" Lucas takes another cookie.

"I made by myself"

"Not bad"

"I know right?!"

They happily chatting while eating cookie with tea. Lucas even forgot what he's going to say to Adelio.

__________________________

3rd POV (Adelio's Chamber)

"Man, I'm bored" Adelio roll on his bed then stared at the ceiling.

"There's nothing to do other than eat, sleep and read book. Since I'm still weak, I can't go out"

"And top of that... I CANT EVEN WALK PROPERLY WITHOUT FALL"

"WHAT KIND OF LIFE DID I HAVE?!" Adelio cried in anime tears while hitting the pillows.

"Oh wait, I could practice to walk" Adelio nod to himself. "And if I can walk again, I don't need to lie down again"

Adelio get up but before that he pat his pillows first. "Sorry bud, sorry for hitting you, I'm just you know- kind of bored? Yeah, I'm just kind of bored so I accidentally hit you"

Adelio pat my pillows once more before carefully stand up, he hold into something to prevent him from falling.

He just wait until he feels his legs already stable, He then practice walk without hold anything.

"WOOHOO! I DID IT- AAHHHHHHHH-" Adelio fall flat to the floor.

"Ouch" Adelio rubs his face then practice to walked again until he succeed.

After so many times he tired, he did it. "YAHOOO! I ACTUALLY DID IT!"

He then look at you. "Come on~ Atleaset give a praise or something" Adelio desperately said.

"Thank you for your praise, Darling!" He smile sweetly at you.

After that he walks to the garden to get some fresh air.

"Nothing more better than get some fresh air" Adelio nod to himself then walked to search a place for him to rest because he already tired after a few minutes of walking.

He found the perfect place, that is tree where Anastacius and Adelio first meeting. He just smile at the place and sit under there.

"I kinda miss him" Adelio smile sadly.

"I wish we could meet again- oh wait, we could meet again when Athanasia has her debutante or mine"

"I hope he come to mine debutante and if he didn't come to mine then I'm going to ignore him forever" Adelio smile evilly.

Adelio sit there and recall the memories he spend with Anastacius. He then feel sleepy and eventually sleep there.

_______________________

Adelio POV

'How the fuck I'm here again?'

Right now, I'm with Claude, Athanasia and Felix. We were walking and I still don't know how I'm here.

"Uh dad, Athy can walk by herself"

"This is faster"

'yeah yeah, you always find an excuse' I just stared at them.

"That's right, it's not good to overwork your body, princess"

'Felix dear....I'm also just woke up you know?' I had a deadpanned look.

"But how about big brother? He also just woke up" Athanasia look at me.

Claude and Felix stop walking then look at me.

'OH HELL NAW, WHY THE FUCK YOU MUST SAID THAT ATHANASIA DARLING?!' I sweatdropped at the Attention.

"I'm fine, there's nothing to worry about" I smile nervously.

Without saying anything Claude come to me and grab my hand. I eyes widen when Claude take my hand.

"Your majesty, you don't need to hold my hand, I'm perfectly fine" Claude look at me then start walking again.

"What a nonsense are you talking about? You haven't completely recovered yet" I want to talk back but Claude glare at me.

"And don't talk back to me"

"Yes~ your majesty~" I mentally cried but I still have a gloomy aura around me.

Athanasia looked at us and smile while Felix he overly happy and cry because we finally have father and son moment.

"Oh, your majesty, you must be happy right? I'm also happy" Felix cry happily and swipe his tears.

Athanasia and I, had a deadpanned looked while Claude he just glared at Felix and Felix being him just ignored the glare.

"Felix, take 20 steps back" Felix looks like a sad puppy that has been abandoned by its owner.

Athanasia rest her head on Claude's shoulder and when she want to lift her head, Claude's hair stuck in Athanasia hair pin.

"Owwie"

"What is it?"

"I think daddy's hair stuck in Athy's hair pin"

"Then stop fooling around and just take it out"

"Should I help princess?" Felix happily said.

"Five steps"

Felix frown again but still doing what Claude told him.

"Get it out before the walk is over"

Athanasia struggle to get it out at first but she succeed to take it out. "Done-"
Athanasia look at her hair pin to see Claude hair stuck while me, I just watch her and hold back my laughter.

Athanasia hurriedly shake her hair pin so that Claude won't notice.

"You messed up my hair, Huh?"

"Hmm~ n-no you're still as pretty and sparkly as ever" Athanasia said while patting Claude hair and desperately look at me for help.

"She right, your majesty, you're still pretty and sparkly as ever" Claude look at me then Athanasia.

Claude then put Athanasia on the ground then let go of my hand, he put his hand out Infront of Athanasia.

"Huh?" Athanasia confusedly look at Claude hand.

'A-are you going to hold my hand?' Athanasia put her tiny adorable hand on top of Claude hand.

"Not that" Claude take Athanasia hair pin and push Athanasia hair back to put the hair pin back to it place.

Claude was so focus on putting it after he done put it, he stand up and put his hand on his chin and proudly look at the masterpiece? he made.

"Now, you're bearable" Athanasia had a question mark on her head.

I just smile at the sight and without I notice, Claude come to me and fix my messy hair.

I look at Claude confusedly while Claude he just focus on fixing my hair.
He then back away and look proudly again.

"Now, you're bearable"

'Isn't that the same thing you said to Athanasia?' I had a deadpanned look.

Claude then grab Athanasia and my hand. "Don't run around willy-nilly, walk properly"

'It more like dragged than walk'

Athanasia still confused by Claude behaviour.

______________________________________

Fun Facts!

- When Adelio day dream, Lucas take a good look on Adelio face.

- Felix was so happy that Adelio and Claude had father-son bond.

- Adelio still confused why Claude fix his hair and hold his hand.

______________________________________

Heya! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and thank you for 17k views, I appreciate it. (。・ω・。)♡

I hope you guys had a amazing day!
Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 14.7K 143
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...
969K 41.7K 86
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
73.4K 9.5K 196
"For if the devil was ever to see her, he would kiss her eyes and repent." ___________________________________ Falling from 38, 000 feet after her pa...