Please Love Me β€’π™’π™ˆπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‹ 𝙓...

Por claud3_10

"You're a fool, you know that?" "I've always been a fool but I'm..." "The smart one" - Adelio De Alger Obelia... MΓ‘s

Profile
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Reborn
Chapter 2 - Grown up a bit
Chapter 3 - Encounter
Chapter 4 - Spending Time With Claude
Chapter 5 - What?!
Chapter 6 - Athanasia
Chapter 7 - Lake
Chapter 8 - Meeting A Familiar Person
Chapter 9 - Black Magician
Chapter 11 - Walk
Chapter 12 - Friends and Warning
Chapter 13 - Attempt Assassin
Chapter 14 - Shocked
Chapter 15 - Debutante
Chapter 16 - Let's Bake A Cake!
Chapter 17 - Jealousy Jealousy
The Prince Is What?! (Request Side Chapter)
My Darling (Request Side Chapter)
If In Obelia Empire Had Phone
If In Obelia Empire Had Phone Pt. 2
If In Obelia Empire Had Phone Pt. 3
Chapter 18 - Long Time No See
Chapter 19 - Tea Party
Chapter 20 - Incident
Chapter 21 - Daylight
Chapter 22 - Disaster
Chapter 23 - Lovely
Chapter 24 - Don't Go Insane
Chapter 25 - Free Therapy

Chapter 10 - Pain

18.2K 762 421
Por claud3_10

3rd POV

"Princess, what are you holding in your arms?"

"You left me saying you wanted to played alone and now come back with a new friend" Felix ask Athanasia.

"I told you I want to play alone?" Athanasia is confused when Felix said that.

"Yes, I heard that's what you told Lady Lilian as well" Felix get up from his seat.

Raven eyes sparkle at the sight Infront of him then he jump out from Athanasia arms.

"Ah, Raven!"

"We haven't had a cake chocolate with our tea for a while"

Felix who noticed Raven run towards cake chocolate held his arms out.
Raven then hop on Felix shoulder and eat the chocolate cake.

Athanasia, Lily and Felix were stunned by Raven action while Adelio just sip his tea.

Athanasia gasp after knowing who is the chocolate thief and it was Raven since holy beast follow what they're owner like, something like that.

Raven licks the plate clean without leaving a single crumb of the cake.

_______________________

3rd POV

Since that day Athanasia bath Raven, and sleep with him everyday. And Of course Adelio is following Athanasia all day so he could suck her mana a bit by bit since her mana will explode one day.

Athanasia didn't questions why Adelio following her since she know he has his own reason.

Right now, they having a walk at the garden with Adelio carry Athanasia.

"Athanasia"

"Yes, big brother?"

"Let's play together" Adelio smile at her.

Athanasia quite shocked before answer happily. "Sure!"

They spend all day play together, sometimes Adelio will teach her magic if Adelio doesn't have paperwork to do.

The maids that see them play together awestruck at the sight Infront of them. I mean who wouldn't?

Now it's night time and Athanasia have raven beside her as always.

"Big brother"

"What is it?"

"Why aren't you at your room yet?"

"Well, I want to accompany you until you fall asleep and have a good dreams about someone"

"Someone?" Athanasia questions him.

Adelio stand up from his seat and walked to her bed and sit beside her. "Yes, someone. Someone that is special to you"

"Can I know it?"

Adelio smile at her "Nope! It's secret~ if you want to know then go to sleep early"

Athanasia pout before said fine, Adelio then sing lullaby for her while petting her heads.

Before Adelio sing, he use his magic to make this scary looking lullaby like a sweet lullaby.

[Ellise - Lullaby]

Switch off the light, are you scared of the dark?
You're frightened, I guess that you are
Fear in your eyes, you won't get very far
The door's locked, the windows are barred

Hold your tongue, don't make a sound
Hold your breath, don't let it out
I can't get you off my mind
So I'll give you a taste of how my devil sounds

Bite down, you're counting up sheep
A lullaby sings you softly to sleep
Bough breaks, you'll fall from the tree
A lullaby sings you softly to sleep

Adelio saw Athanasia fall asleep and smile softly at her while he suck her mana.

Cradle yourself underneath all the sheets
Your heart seems to cry while it beats
Can't scream for help 'cause your lips are sewn shut
You wished for the angel I'm not

Hold your tongue, don't make a sound
Hold your breath, don't let it out
I can't get you off my mind
So I'll give you a taste of how my devil sounds

Bite down, you're counting up sheep
A lullaby sings you softly to sleep
Bough breaks, you'll fall from the tree
A lullaby sings you softly to sleep

Adelio breath shakily while he sweat, He then kiss Athanasia forehead and wished she had a sweet dreams about that person before getting up and teleport to his room.

Adelio stumble a bit before his back met the wall. He slide down and sit on the floor while trying to hold the pain.

He hold himself from screaming while bit his lips and clenched his fist tightly until it draw some blood.

After a few hours the pain has gone and Adelio breath heavily before passing out since he was tired.

__________________________

The Next Day

Adelio POV

"Raven, let's get you some food"

"Num nums~ you such a good boy, Raven"

"Princess, it's time for you to go and greet his majesty" Felix said.

Athanasia gloom then she had happy expression. "Is big brother gonna come along?"

I looked up from my books and said. "Hm? Sure, since I have nothing to do, right now"

Athanasia cheer happily before Lily change her. After she change, they go meet Claude at the throne room.

"Daddy! I missed you!" Athanasia smile with her eyes close.

Claude just stared at her and it seems like he tired because of not getting enough sleep.

"Your majesty, the weather's nice today, how about going for a walk outside?" Felix suggest.

"A walk that doesn't sound so bad" Claude getting up from his position.

Athanasia look at the gold that at the throne then she accidentally tug Claude's robe because she thought that was Felix.

"What is it?" Athanasia confused then she looked up to see Claude, Athanasia eyes widen.

"She ask you to pick her up, your majesty" Felix said while smile.

"Pick her up?"

"Yes, she does a lot to me too, when her legs hurt from walking"

"No, I just saw something on daddy's clothes-" Athanasia cut herself off when Claude pick her up while holding the ribbon that on the back of her dress.

Athanasia struggle to get out of his grip. "Hold still, you heavy enough as it is" Claude sigh.

Felix and I walked up to them. "Your majesty, if you gra- carry her that way it may cause the princess discomfort"

"She just need to sit there and hold still, what part of that is uncomfortable?"

"I-i can't breathe" Athanasia said weakly

Felix then take Athanasia from Claude and show him the way to hold her.

"Rather then that you should carry her like this, your majesty"

"Here, please try holding her like I did just now"

"I just want Felix to carry me!" Athanasia hug Felix tightly.

They both stood still for a moment before Felix snap out of it. "Ahem, if that what the princess wished, I suppose I don't have a choice" Felix blush.

"Shall we, your majesty? We will follow you behind"

"I'll carry her" Athanasia eyes widen when Claude said that.

"You were so strict about it so I thought there might be some complicated way to carry a child, but it looks easy enough" Claude hold his right hand out.

"Athy just-"

"So you don't want to be carried by me?" Claude eyes glowed.

"Ehehe" Athanasia go to Claude right away.

Athanasia smile when Claude looked at her, Claude hold Athanasia properly and walked but Felix blocked his way.

I already move before Claude told me to.

"Move, your in the way" Felix looked like a sad puppy when Claude said that.

________________________

3rd POV

'Im a statue, I'm made out of stone, I'm going to absolutely stay still'

"Does Felix always carry you like this?" Claude ask.

"When I came to see daddy?"

"Other times too"

Adelio just smile at them because to Adelio they looked like a perfect family while him, he just a pest.

"Your highness" Adelio snap out of his thought when Felix called him.

"Yeah?"

"Why didn't you walked together with his majesty and princess?"

"I don't know maybe because I want to accompany you? I mean you looked like a little lonely"

Felix had a smile on his face when Adelio said he want to accompany him.

"I appreciate your concern but isn't a bit better to spend time with your family, my prince?" Felix smile.

Adelio hopes he can but he might bother them. Adelio just sighed.

"I wish I cou-" Adelio were cut off when Athanasia slap Claude cheeks. Felix and Adelio just looked at them with a dot eyes while sweatdrop.

"What exactly...did you think you're doing?"

"B-b-bug, a bug! I was just smashing a bug!"

"Now you're called me a bug?" Athanasia had a horror looked.

"No, there's was a bug on daddy's face! A bug was trying to bite daddy, so Athy caught it! Like this!" Athanasia explain to Claude.

"I see, if the princess blows on his majesty's cheek, wouldn't that make it better?" Felix innocently suggest it.

Adelio just facepalm at him while shaking his head.

"Daddy, h-hoo" Athanasia had tears on her eyes.

'Man, life is tough'

________________________

3rd POV

"I guess next time, I should carry the princess after all?" Felix happily said while trying to ignore the glare that Claude give him.

'If you trying to die, don't bring me down with you' Athanasia gloom.

"Perhaps she need to learn how to handle her body. She brandishes her hand so carelessly just trying to catch a bug. Maybe she should learn how to avoid such mistake in the future"

"Not to mention how weak was that hit was, how will she do anything in the future? At this rate the bug will catch the person instead"

There's a red mark on Claude cheek and you still call that weak? Unbelievable.

"Yes, however the princess is only seven-" Felix was cut off by the handsome Emperor.

"Not to mention, you're useless if all you're ever doing is carrying her as her guard" Felix felt crash by the harsh word.

Adelio glance at Athanasia 'She must have felt her heart pounding'

"Guh" Athanasia cough and Adelio, he also cough up blood but he hide it.

Claude and Felix looked at Athanasia and they're eyes widen at the sight where Athanasia cough up blood.

Athanasia look confused while stared at her hands then at Claude to see him with a shocked looked.

Athanasia body tilt to the side with Felix try to catch her. "PRINCESS!"

Adelio hold his hand out to catch her but his body fell to the side.

Claude who saw this catch Adelio immediately before his body hits the ground.

"PRINCE!"

________________________

3rd POV

"Your majesty, the princess is awoken!"

"Princess,can you see me? Do you know who I am?" Felix desperately ask.

Athanasia had tears in her eyes when she feel her heart ache. "Waa...WAAAAHHH!"

"P-princess!"

Athanasia turn and cry because it's hurt for her.

"AHHHHH, UGH, ITS HURTS!" Athanasia squeeze her heart and turn to the side.

She was met with Adelio who still haven't woke up yet. She confused then she noticed that Adelio had a discomfort look on his face.

"What should we do, your majesty?" Claude looked at Athanasia then Adelio who haven't woke up.

"What do you think you're doing? I told you to heal her" The royal magician flinch.

"What on earth did you do to make her condition worse?"

"I beg your pardon, your majesty but the princess condition has not worsened. It is only because she conscious now that she feeling the pain" the royal magician continue his sentence.

"There isn't anything we can do when her mana is leaping and it seems like the prince has suck her mana before this"

"Suck her mana?" Claude raise his eyes brows.

"Yes, your majesty, the prince had make the princess condition a bit less painful than it supposed to be"

Felix and Athanasia eyes widen while Claude looked at Adelio and he feel something inside his heart that he can't describe it.

"Then have you find a solution?"

"I beg your pardon, your majesty, I still haven't find a solution-"

"So I told you to find a solution and yet you don't even have the decency to be ashamed by your incompetence"

"I b-beg your forgiveness, your majesty, but I am the most knowledgeable among the royal magicians when it came to mana abnormalities"

"It is unlikely that another magicians will be help of the princess and the prince at this stage-"

"Do you wish to die?" The royal magician gasp.

Athanasia sniff while she looked at Claude.

"You have an intricate way asking to be killed. Bring in another magician and lock him in the dungeon"

The guards take the royal magician away. "Y-your majesty! Your majesty!"

"If you wish to live, try harder with that pea brain of yours. Before you continue to say the useless thing, I'll start cutting off your limbs one by one before cut your head off"

Claude then turn to Athanasia. "I-it hurts, daddy it hurts- waaa!"

Claude put his hand on top of her head and put her to sleep. "You're noisy, go to sleep"

'Dude! Your daughter is sick and dying here, is that all you've got to say?!" Before Athanasia can continue, she already fall asleep.

Claude just stared at her then Adelio who has his face looked in discomfort. Claude walked to other side of the bed and do the same thing to Athanasia.

"What a troublesome children, I have"

______________________________________

Fun Facts!

- Adelio loves scary lullaby and the Lullaby his sings is his favourite.

- Felix smile at the sight when the royal siblings having their time together.

- Claude shocked that Adelio also fell after Athanasia fell.

______________________________________

Hey hey hey! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote if you guys want to, I'm not force you tho.

Anyways, thank you for reading it my lovely readers! And I'm sorry if there a wrong grammar because this is unedited and I think something missing in this chapter, can you guess it? ( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉)

And I hope you guys had a great day!

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

978K 41.9K 87
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
420K 23.6K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...
1.9M 96.4K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...