Ben, Gwen, and Kevin in Scoob...

By SDFan12435

Scooby and the gang get trapped in cyberspace when a friend's virtual computer game is hit by a phantom virus... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 7

279 4 2
By SDFan12435

LEVEL 4: The Coral Reef

The next thing everyone knows, they are in the Coral Reef in the middle of the sea. They cover their mouths and noses in order to keep breathing while Ben had managed to turn into Ripjaws, this being the alien he unlocked by getting to this level.

Boom, boom, dig it, dig it, day or night

However, shortly after, everyone else all gave a sigh of relief since scuba suits appear on them out of nowhere just like how the space suits appeared when they were first sent into the game.

Watch out!

 They take the time to get good looks at the sea life. 

Ahh, watch yourself! You don't scare me, monster, don't -don't jump in the day or night

However, something the groups doesn't seem to see seems to scare everything.

Watch yourself! You're not scary, monster, don't-don't jump, and I'm ready to fight

Scooby sees the snacks in a treasure chest in a shipwreck.

Ahh, watch yourself! You don't scare me, monster, don't-don't jump in the day or night

Scooby points at the Scooby Snacks.

Watch yourself! You're don't scare me, monster, don't-don't jump, I'll fight, all right!

Everyone swims to the snacks and is about to grab them when a shark comes out of nowhere. Scooby quickly grabs the snacks while everyone else swims away.

Here it comes, a big, big shark, he sees us in the dark

Scooby grabbing the Scooby Snacks before the shark snatched him up luckily counted.

Dragons in my own backyard, I just can't get away!

Level 5: A Backyard

We next see the gang in a backyard except in the level, they are smaller then usual. Everyone looks around with confusion. Out of nowhere, an ant that appears giant comes out of nowhere. 

Hello, Cyberdream, why you chasin' me? 

At this sight everyone takes off running. Shaggy inadvertently manages to get the snacks in this level.

My computer screen is my enemy

Level 6: Old fashioned Japan

We next see our heroes in Japan. While Shaggy, Scooby, Velma, and Kevin are searching for the snacks, Ben, Fred, and Daphne decided to wait for them by a set of stone stairs. All of a sudden, a samurai shows up out of nowhere.

So...watch yourself, you don't scare me, monster, don't-don't jump in the day or night

The samurai un-sheaths his sword, specifically a katana, and Fred grabs a broom from nearby.

Watch yourself! You're not scary, monster, don't-don't jump, and i'm ready to fight

and has what seems to be a sword fight with the samurai until the samurai knocks the broom out of Fred's hand. 

Ahh, watch yourself! You don't scare me, monster, don't-don't jump in the day or night

After the broom is sent flying, Daphne catches it with ease.

Watch yourself! You're don't scare me, monster, don't-don't jump, I'll fight, all right!

Daphne starts to spin it around as if she herself was using a pair of nun-chucks. 

Boom, boom, dig it, dig it, day or night

Daphne continued spinning the broom around, even jumping over it as she spins it.

Boom, boom, dig it, dig it, day or night, yeah, yeah! Boom, boom!

She was able to pull this off cause of some training she had a few years back. 

Boom, boom, dig it, dig it, day or night, yeah, yeah! Watch out!

She eventually knocks the katana out of the samurai's hands making him run off. Daphne smirks at this and Ben claps in amazement

Boom, boom, dig it, dig it, day or night, watch out!

Level 7: Ancient Egypt

In the next level, we see Shaggy and Scooby in a pyramid running from a mummy. A real mummy. The two hide as a couple of Anubis statues. 

Here they come, the mean, mean streets

The two release a sigh of relief when the mummy walks away. 

The mummies in the sheets

Only for the Anubis statue they were next to to roar at them sending the two running out of the pyramid.

Scary scenes, our fearest fiend, I just can't get away

Meanwhile, Ben, Kevin, Fred, Daphne, and Velma were being chased by The Phantom Virus who was riding a camel.

Hello Cyberdream, why you chasin' me? My computer screen is my enemy

 However, Shaggy and Scooby run past the camel somehow slightly bumping into it making it run and make the Phantom Virus fall face first into the sand.

So...watch yourself! You don't scare me, monster, don't-don't jump in the day or night

Level 8: Forever Knight Castle

The next level they had to deal with was the castle that the Forever Knights had as a hideout, a giant dragon and all! 

Watch yourself! You're not scary, monster, don't-don't jump, you're not ready to fight

When it shot out fire, Scooby, Shaggy, and the rest of the gang took off running. 

Ahh, watch yourself! You don't scare me, monster, boom, boom, dig it, dig it, day or night

Ben and Kevin staying in place as Ben turned into Echo-Echo and Kevin encased his arms in concrete with his elemental absorption abilities.

Watch yourself! You're don't scare me, monster, don't-don't jump, I'll fight, all right!

 and they began fighting the dragon and the Forever Knights that showed up as well.

Boom, boom, dig it, dig it, day or night

Mystery Inc. however were too busy being chased by the Phantom Virus in some door to door type thing to aid Ben and Kevin in their fight. 

Boom, boom, dig it, dig it, day or night, yeah, yeah! Boom, boom!

Scooby and Shaggy ended up running right up a pillar, shaking as they held onto the top of it.

Boom, boom, dig it, dig it, day or night, yeah, yeah! Watch out!

Soon enough though, they spotted the Scooby Snacks box on a statue nearby and Scooby reached out, grabbing it with his mouth.

Boom, boom, dig it, dig it, day or night, wat-watch out, out!

Level 9: The North Pole

In the next level, Mystery Inc., Ben, and Kevin appear wearing fur parkas, looking at each other a little confused.. They all look around. Scooby and Shaggy look straight up and see the Scooby Snacks on the top of the pole they appeared next to. 

Watch yourself! don't-don't jump

Everyone else also sees this. However, just as Scooby starts climbing the pole, everyone else sees The Phantom Virus approaching on a polar bear in his own fur parka while holding a spear, smirking.

Watch yourself! Watch yourself!

 Ben turned into Four Arms and made a whole pile of snowballs for everyone to throw. Everyone but Shaggy started throwing snowballs at the polar bear that The Phantom Virus was on cause Shaggy was helping Scooby climb the pole to get to snacks.

Don't -- don't jump

Right as the polar bear stops sending The Virus flying and landing head first into some snow, Scooby grabs the snack box and slides down the pole. 

Watch out!!!

Everyone jumps victorious and they all manage to get to the next and final level.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 221 10
Sequel to 'Braedey Martin & Scooby-Doo: The Witch's Ghost'. Now transported into a video game, the Scooby-Doo gang, along with their youngest member...
12.2K 151 10
Sequel to 'Braedey Martin & Scooby-Doo On Zombie Island'. The Mystery Inc. Gang (Scooby-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, Fred Jones, Daphne Blake and Velma Dinkl...
1.4K 11 6
What if.................... a new guy joined the Scooby gang Any Scooby Doo story I type after this, will have James Hunt in them I DON'T OWN ANY RIG...
4.4K 46 18
With Mystery Incorporated back together, things have never been better. However, when Ben, Gwen, and Kevin, attend with the gang to a grand opening i...