Claimed by the devil

By xxfebihalowxx

dissing what he said away I clear my throat " I appreciate your help Mr. knight, but how about we let the cop... More

♥︎𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐♥︎
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15🔥
16
17🔥
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36🔥
37🔥
38
39
40
41
42🔥
43
44
45🔥
46
47
48
50🔥
51
52
53
54
55

49

8.9K 251 236
By xxfebihalowxx

I look like a ball. A big blue ball.

Steve did my make up perfectly, he got me a cute gown too but I look like a ball.

My ass doesn't even exist and my boobs look as flat as the table carrying my purse right now.

I want to cry so bad but I don't want to ruin my make up and the engagement is in a few minutes.

Sofie's engagement.

Yes Austin proposed on that week, they want to get married before sofie gives birth to their son so it makes sense why the engagement is so close.

"You look beautiful and you are not a walking ball stop worrying about it." Ace takes my hand in his suddenly startling me.

I know he's lying.

I do look like a walking ball.

"I agree with him, you know I'd be the first person to bully you if you look like a ball." Luca adds getting in.

"You just don't want me to cry and get your ass whooped by Ace.".

Aces lips twist into a smirk triggering my own smile.

"I'm being honest." Luca answers squinting his eyes at me.

"Es trust me you don't look like a walking ball." Salma says this time.

"Okay.".

At this point they're either all lying or are blind because I do look like a walking ball.

We're about to leave to the venue, i wanted to help sofie but she said she wanted her look to be a surprise and to focus on myself.

Salma is wearing a navy blue ball gown, Luca and Ace are wearing suits.

I sigh entering Ace's car.

"Here take these." He hands me a chocolate bar.

I smile and thank him.

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ

I recognize some business men, their families, actors, and some models as I walk around looking for Sophie.

My jaw almost drops when I spot the nude material on her. She looks amazing.

The lace on her shoulders gives the dress she's wearing all the details it needs.

I wave at her but she doesn't see me because Austin whispers something in her ears.

She nods and they both walk to some clients. I know that because I scheduled a meeting for them before.

I sigh and look at Ace as we stand waiting for Sophie.

I don't get to say anything because a woman clears her throat.

I look back to see a woman who's about 2 inches shorter than me even with heels.

She seems to be in her twenties.

I take her in trying to desperately remember if we've ever met but I find nothing because I've never met her.

Her red hair and green eyes aren't familiar at all.

She's wearing a black...I don't know if I can call it a dress or a skirt and a top.

The top is tied around her to only hide her boobs while her stomach is on display. And the skirt is short enough to keep her from bending.

The details on the silk around her hips are amazing though.

"Hello Ace." She gives him a look and says seductively.

Yeah now we have a problem.

"it's Mr. knight to you." He says blankly taking my hand to probably go somewhere else.

A part of me want to go but the other wants to pop her eyes out but I wont because shes not worth my time nor energy.

She takes a step closer and says "you know acting like this only makes you hotter.".

The urge to map the floor with her only increases as she looks at Ace like she might jump at him right here and right now.

"Let's go" Ace's tone softens as he speaks to me.

I nod choosing the mature option and not to make a scene here.

"Is this your so called girlfriend?" She asks her tone no longer soft but angry.

I turn to her and say " yes I am, now excuse us." I put my hand on my belly and continue "I need to sit down." Making sure to keep my tone calm and unaffected.

She eyes my bloated stomach with hatred making me even angrier but she's not worth it. I wont stress myself out over her.

"How are you keeping up with him if you can't even stand for a bit?" She mocks smiling now.

Jealousy burns in my chest and I say " there are 2 reasons I can't stand. first your desperation is giving me the ick and second is between me and Ace.".

Her eyes almost pop out as her face goes red.

This time I'm the one taking Ace's arm and dragging him to the other side of the venue.

"Shes-" Ace starts but I interrupt him "I don't want to know.".

We both sit down, he looks at me for a bit before asking "are you mad?".

Im not I just....I don't know but I'm not in a good mood.

I open my mouth to say no but stop when I feel a light tap in my stomach.

I blink twice and look down the woman long forgotten now.

Did my baby just kick?

I put my hand on my belly and it happens again.

Oh my god!

I look at Ace and bring his hand closer, as if understanding he puts his palm against it and looks at me.

"He kicked."

His eyes widen immediately, he moves his hand all over my stomach until I feel a tap right where his palm is.

He freezes and for a second time and everything around us stops.

It's like we shifted to another universe where the people aren't in this venue and it's just us.

Its just us experiencing yet another moment that makes this much more real.

He pulls me closer and kisses me softly, a kiss that isn't too long to distract people but not short either.

"I love you".

He smiles even more and kisses me again as if what I said was a boost for that.

"I love you way more." He says pulling away.

"what was that about? I couldn't get out of the conversation." Sophie interrupts us.

I pull away too and ask "what?".

She points at the short woman from earlier reminding of what just happened.

I roll my eyes and tell her what happened and what she said.

"I want to claw her face down, she literally did the same with Austin.".

"I want to do the same, lucky her I'm pregnant and don't want to waste my energy on her.".

A slow melody starts playing and Austin comes from between the crowd.

He extends his hand to sofie, i smile when she smiles and watch as he leads her to the side of the dance floor.

One would think they'd dance in the middle but I guess not.

Ace takes mine and takes me to the center.

I put my hands on his chest and let him sway both of us to the beat of the slow song.

"Would you say yes if I propose to you today?" He randomly asks after a while of dancing.

I smile regardless of how out of the blue that was and say "hmm yes I would.".

His eyes widen but he's quick to hide it, I don't point out that I saw it tho.

"Yeah?".

"Yeah why the sudden question?".

He doesn't answer, he spins me around but instead of spinning back to him Luca hold me.

He smiles and says " Remember what you made me promise? About me telling you to look good if I know your future husband is gonna propose?".

I nod feeling confused as ever.

"Well put on a smile and try not to cry like a pig." He suddenly spins me again.

I don't get time to think because in a matter of seconds I'm in Ace's arms again.

Ace holds me close by my waist before letting go and kneeling down in front of me.

For a second my ears ring and my heart beats against my chest so hard it leaves me thinking if everyone in this venue can hear it too.

I blink at Ace who now has a ring in his finger and is smiling up at me.

I gulp down the tightness in my throat and try not to cry so soon.

" i'd never been more nervous in my life while planning this and right now. I had to keep myself from bolting  but I couldn't and wouldn't. I couldn't because I'm tired of calling you my girlfriend. I want you to be my wife. I want to bond with you in every way possible, I want to sleep next to you every night as your husband and I want to wake up every morning with you as my wife. So Nessa Richard...will you please marry me and make me the luckiest man in the universe?".

I tried so hard not to cry but by the time he said the last word I had already had my lips in a pout and my face wet from my tears.

I look at sofie feeling like we finally made it.

"SAY YES." She screams over the crowd that is watching us in awe.

I look down at Ace who's looking a mix of happy and nervous.

I nod my head and say "yes.".

He quickly puts the ring on my finger and gets up taking me in his arms.

"I love you so much that no matter how much I say it to you it's never enough.".

I smile at that and say " I love you way more Ace.".

He kisses me almost instantly and for a second I feel like the room is spinning around us like those scenes in movies.

More tears fall down my cheeks as I wrap my arms around his neck.

He pulls away just slightly enough for him to free his lips and say "thank you for being on this earth, in this country, in this city at this time. Thank you being in my life and thank you for giving it a meaning.".

𒊹︎AN

Friendly reminder---> I'm always free and here to listen if you're going through something and need to vent.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝~1711

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
232K 6.2K 32
"Stop-" I said and he raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Stop what?" "Stop telling me you care." I replied. "Why?" "Because I'll fall for you." I rep...
2.5M 90.9K 63
(BOOK 2 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) EXCERPT: "I don't get you. At times you're trying to kill me and then you're seducing me. I can't seem to fig...
20.4M 756K 89
When she was 14, Dalia was sold to Matteo Martinelli, the former leader of the largest Italian mafia. Flash forward with his son, Vittore Martinelli...