One Night

By UnknownDeveloper

For a guy that went everything wrong. More

The Night
Where am I ?
Great Escape
Getting down
Half right there !
Answers
The message
Day 2
The Waterfall
What's That ?
Who are you ?
The Quest to finding the Others

A Strange light

27 1 0
By UnknownDeveloper

Then a Strange light started flashing into my eyes. It was an UFO and it started playing sounds something like this "DUN DUN DOD DOD DUN DUN DOD DOD DAT DAT DUM DAT". The sounds ware replayed multiple times and I haven't understaund what that meaned. I got scareed and ran but things got worse. The UFO started chasing me.  The faster i ran they got faster too. I tried hiding but they found me and captured me.

To Be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 5.1K 31
سالی دوای ئەوەی هەلی دووەمی پێدەدرێت و دەگەڕێتەوە ژیان بڕیاردەدات هەرگیز نەکەوێتەوە خۆشەویستی تایهیۆنگەوە ،..سەرکەوێت بەسەر ئەوکەسانەی ئازاریان داوە...
16.8K 390 24
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war...
86.5K 2.1K 57
Y/n and Luz are best friends who have gone through thick and thin. But this time, they will go through thicker and thinner. They are both considered...
595K 20K 84
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...