Fate/Cinder

By FatherKaaji

The Soul of Cinder, also known as Y/N, is a collection of kings that have linked with the fire. After being d... More

Volume 1 Chapter 1: Prince turned Servant
Volume 1 Chapter 2: The Prince's Past
Volume 1 Chapter 3: Another Accident
Volume 1 Chapter 4: Fate/Cinder
Volume 1 Chapter 5: The Alter D'Arc
Volume 1 Chapter 6: Astolfo and Y/N Take On The World
Volume 1 Chapter 7: Historical Lesson: Prince Y/N of Canada
Volume 1 Chapter 8: Final Day On This World/Singularity #8
Volume 1 Chapter 9: France - The Evil Reign of A Corrupt King Part 1
Volume 1 Chapter 10: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 2
Volume 1 Chapter 11: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 3
Volume 1 Chapter 12: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 4
Volume 1 Chapter 13: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 5
Volume 1 Chapter 15: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 7
Volume 1 Chapter 16: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 8
Volume 1 Chapter 17: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 9
Volume 1 Chapter 18: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 10
Volume 1 Finale (19): The Fate of a Cinder
Summer Chapter 1: Trapped On A Island?!
Summer Chapter 2: QP Joyride! Part 1
Summer Chapter 3: QP Joyride! Part 2
Summer Chapter 3.5: Ishtar - Summer Bash Event!
Summer Chapter 4: Underground Alcatraz
Summer Chapter 5: Flame Explained
Summer Saga Finale (6) : Earth-Shaking Showdown! (vs. Y/N & Gilgamesh)
Volume 2 Chapter 1: Canada - Paradisus Paradoxum Part 1
Halloween Special 🎃: Fate/Halloween

Volume 1 Chapter 14: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 6

5.5K 177 95
By FatherKaaji

Whaddya mean there's not an Apache Attack Helicopter option?!

-Foreigner Y/N, 2020. (If you know where this quote came from I praise you.)

[A/N: Feel free to call out any typos. Grammarly has been kicking my as* lately and has been messing up the context of a few things.]

Y/N: "This...is not good."

Y/N Alter: "You realized? I understand everything now! My mind is filled with knowledge!"

His yellow piercing eyes met yours, and the dark-colored variation of his armor began to spark lightly.

Y/N Alter began to point his blade at your group, and especially, you.

Y/N Alter: "Now, a round 2?"

In the eyes of Jeanne, using her ruler class, she viewed Alter Y/N's parameters, and needless to say, he would not be an easy enemy.

============

Name: Y/N Alter.
True Name: Soul of Cinder, Y/N.
Class: Avenger.
Also Known As: THE Y/N Alter, Evil Reincarnated, Pure Demon.
Type: Servant
Source: Historical Fact
Region: Canada
Alignment: Chaotic • Evil
Hidden Attribute: Heaven

Parameters:
Strength: B
Endurance: C
Agility: B
Mana: A
Luck: E
NP: A

Class Skills

Class Skill A: Battle Continuation (A)
Class Skill B: Avenger (A+)
Class Skill C: Oblivion Correction (EX)

Personal Skills

Personal Skill A - Darkened Soul (A+): Using mana, Y/N Alter can summon anyone from his era.

Personal Skill B - Corrupted Cinder (EX): Mana restores during a battle as well as health.

Personal Skill C: Pure Demon (EX): Entering a state of pure evil, it shifts Y/N Alter's looks to look like one. In this mode, he's immune to fire-related attacks as well as attacks coming from a Ruler, and Archer.

Noble Phantasm

NP Name: Chaotic Dark Slice (EX+, Anti Unit)

NP Description: Y/N Alter draws out his blade and slashes at the opponent unexpectedly. The following effects occur; all restorations nullified, noble phantasm can not be used for a certain period, and all parameters are set to a grade of D.

============

Jeanee: "Ma-master..."

Gudako: "I know...I see it too."

All of a sudden, to see if you had a chance, she began to compare your information as well.

============

Name: Y/N M/N L/N
True Name: Soul of Cinder, Y/N.
Class: Saber.
Other Classes: Lancer, Caster, Berserker.
Also Known As: Incarnation of Kings, Soul of Cinder, Lord of Cinder.
Type: Servant
Source: The Darkened Souls: Soul of Cinder, Y/N.
Region: Canada
Alignment: Lawful • Neutral
Hidden Attribute: Human
Modified Saint Graphs: Rider, Ruler, Archer.

Strength: EX
Endurance: C
Agility: C
Magic: B
Luck: E
NP: EX+

Class Skills

Class Skill A: Magic Resistance (B)
Class Skill B: Riding (C)
Class Skill C: Multi-Weapon Mastery (A)

Personal Skills

Personal Skill A - Lord Y/N Takeover (EX): When Y/N is defeated, he will emit a new fire aura around him. His sword becomes a scorching fire sword, and his parameters, personal, and class skills change. The duration of this transformation lasts until either he uses his noble phantasm, or the time limit, (30 minutes).

Personal Skill B - Blazing Reaction (A+): An upgraded version of Instinct, Y/N can predict attacks before they even occur.

Personal Skill C - Burning Arrange of Weapons (A): Y/N can choose between a great sword, scimitar, pike, and casting staff to fight. Each gives him more magic abilities than the other.

Personal Skill D - LOCKED (?): Get Y/N's Bond Level to MAX to unlock.

Noble Phantasm

NP 1: Heatwave Slash (A, Anti-Unit)
NP 2: Scorching Supernova (EX+, Anti-Unit to Anti-Fortress.)

NP Description

NP 1 - Y/N's Firelink Greatsword began to spark into a fire, giving the perfect opportunity to slash. Any contact that comes onto the sword will have bad burns and scalded skin.

NP 2 - Y/N chokeholds his adversary, with a firm grip they can't get out of. Soon, his armor starts to flare up, creating a fire vortex around them. The fire vortex's range upgrades to a mile radius as it finally explodes. Burning and killing everything in sight. Only leaving, Y/N.

=============

Now, who was going to win this matchup? You were determined to beat your alter.

With no one saying a word, an intense stare-down matchup occurred.

You slightly shifted your foot, to gain a small advantage in battle, that must have set off the entire motion for battle.

Y/N Alter dashed off to your group, holding out his sword and preparing to slash, but you had reacted in time, and the two swords clashed.

Artoria had come behind in flashing speed, wielding out her Excalibur. She brought down her sword onto the Avenger.

Y/N Alter dodged just in time, but underestimated Artoria, as her speed once again closed the distance between them, and a heavy slash was done.

Skidding across the ground, Y/N Alter looked at his armor, to see that it scarred off some paint.

Stabbing his sword into the ground, it began to tremble and shake, forcing it to break apart.

The area around them began to crumble, buildings, trees, anything as if it was an earthquake.

Mash protected Gudako from anything because she wasn't much of an offensive help besides activating Noble Phantasm.

But enough thinking, you needed to deal with your Alter as quickly as you could.

Before your very feet, the ground caved in. Luckily, you were able to jump away from this and noticed Artoria and Jeanee fighting Y/N Alter. Which seemed to favor the two servants in this battle.

Y/N: "We need to defeat him, at all costs. If we fail, who knows what might happen?"

Fate/Cinder

Marie: "What's taking them so long?!"

Olga Marie, Director of Chaldea, wondered around in the control room.

The singularity's Human Foundation Value upgraded from a B- to an A+. Something dangerous had occurred.

With time already being wasted, she decided to call Gudako.

As the master answered, the director was able to get a good look at her face, and bear the sounds of weapons clanging multiple times.

Gudako (on comms): "Di-director!"

Marie: "Ritsuka Fujimaru! Care to explain the situation here!"

Gudako's eyes widened at the sight of her being called by her name. Her FULL name.

Usually, Marie wasn't one to care about nicknames, since everyone called Gudako..well...Gudako. And could easily forget her real name.

But when Marie does it, it's usually not a good sight.

Gudako (on comms): "Y-you see, what happened was we found the Grail and wanted to destroy it..."

Marie: "So? Did you not do that with your team?"

Gudako laughed it off nervously as she tried to dodge the question, but soon realized she would be stuck in a deeper hole than she already is.

Gudako (on comms): "Well...somebody revived the Y/N of this singularity and so now he became a servant named Y/N Alter with extraordinary power."

Marie: "WHAT?! Listen here you-"

Gudako (on comms): "-Oh! IS THAT THE KRAKEN?! IT CAN BE SUMMONED?! DIRECTOR, I WILL CALL YOU LATER-"

Marie: "Ritsuka Fuji-!"

Blip!

The call had ended, and Marie sighed. Was she worried? No. Was she starting to be worried? Yes.

Marie had already sent Y/N, and if that wasn't enough help, she realized Gudako will have to make do with what she has.

After all, Marie can't send the entirety of Chaldea just to help with one singularity. That would never happen.

Fate/Cinder

Y/N Alter's body skids on the crumbled ground before hitting a pile of debris. Signaling it came to a stop.

After the last blow dealt from Jeanee, it seemed that Artoria, Y/N, and Jeanee were easily more than competition for Y/N Alter.

Y/N Alter's helmet dematerializes, getting a good look at his rugged hair, yellow eyes, and pale skin.

Y/N Alter: "Do you all have no shame? You guys really expected me to clutch out in a 4v1?"

Jeanne: "Either that or you destroying the world. We can not take a...oh no..."

Y/N: "J-Jeanee? What happened!"

Y/N Alter: "She gets it. I'm not sure if you two don't, but I'll...even the score."

Holding out his hand as it shifted through, Y/N Alter used magic as black portals formed through the ground.

Y/N Alter: "Say...hello to possibly the greatest knight this world has seen!"

One being protrudes from the portal, and began to make themselves fully known.

Only Y/N, knew them. His eyes widened, and he lowered his sword. He couldn't believe what he was seeing...

A shadow cloak radiated around the  beings but nonetheless you could still tell it was them.

Y/N: "N-no way..."

Artoria: "Y/N?"

Jeanee: "Y-Y/N! What's with the attitude?"

But Y/N managed to say nothing as being lifted his sword as it rested in his shoulder, getting into a well-known stance only Y/N would know of.

[A/N: In this story, Artorias is not some 9ft tower, but somewhat tall. 7ft is the selected height for him. After this singularity, he will be made into a spirit for Gudako to summon ;)]

Y/N: "This evil aura was just produced by the Alter, meaning he can spawn in anyone under his command."

Artoria: "Y/N. You seem to have more knowledge than the two of us. Is there any way we can defeat him?"

Before Y/N could speak, Artorias lunged into the air, and aimed for the three servants.

All three manage to dodge in time, and this area soon became a battlefield as the Abysswalker crashed onto the ground with his greatsword.

Y/N: "You see the sludge he creates? Don't step on it!"

Targeting Y/N, he trusted his sword towards the Soul of Cinder, who fended off the attack, but Artorias quickly caught him off guard by flipping in the air, using all of that built up momentum, and strike Y/N again.

Y/N gasped at this, but it was already to late as he was hit in the moment, his body hitting the ground.

With Artorias looking over him, he held his sword with one hand, and began to thrust it towards Y/N's direction, but was suddenly cut off.

Artoria had struck Artorias. (See what I did there?)

Turning towards who did it, Artoria, Jeanee, and Mash stood together preparing an attack for Artorias.

Y/N slowly got up, that attack must've hurt, but no worries. He's the culmination of the Lord of Cinders. This was nothing to him.

Well, the Undead Chosen part of him had something to say, but that's a story for another time.

Looking towards the battle, even with her quick speed, Artoria had her attacks nullified thanks to Knight Artorias' Greatsword who managed to wield it in every direction.

Adding pressure onto that, Jeanne struck unexpectedly, as Artorias stumbled back.

Although, Artorias quickly rebutted as he slid into a strike, thrusting his sword in front of him as the attack came for Artoria and Jeanee.

Perfectly timed, Mash had used her shield and deflected the attack. Knight Artorias had his Greatsword fling into the air and stab the ground far away from them.

Jeanne: "Y/N! We'll hold him off in the meantime. Get to Y/N Alter!"

Nodding, Y/N closed the distance between him and his alter.

Y/N Alter: "Like the new toy? Oh boy, just wait until I get Sif-"

Y/N: "Enough. Have you not done plenty amount of damage? Look around."

The great and beautiful entrance of the castle, with trees and grass along with houses nearby, was nothing what the two of them saw.

In its stead, was crumbled ground, destroyed houses, and partially destroyed castle. Trees were removed along with grass. It was a dull sight.

Y/N Alter: "Do YOU not understand? He caused this! Archduke did! Do you not feel any pain?"

Y/N: "What's done is done. You can not spend eternity bathing in hatred and animosity!"

Y/N Alter: "Look you switched up! You went from getting your revenge to defending his actions?"

Y/N: "It's not that-"

Y/N Alter: "It is that! He slaughtered our people! He destroyed our pride as a kingdom, as the people, and as a king! I'm here to avenge all of those right now! I will destroy France, and anyone who opposes me!"

Y/N Alter draws out his sword as his helm materials onto him, revealing red, glaring eyes through the gates.

Y/N Alter: "By all means, I will destroy you too if you stand in my way."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 45 3
In the year 2081, every studio and industry came together to create a game of every franchise to appease the most people imaginable. They called it W...
164K 2.6K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...
1.9K 27 13
(Y/n) is, Hiyori's best friend since childhood she hang with Hiyori all the time. Due to an accident that happened Hiyori Iki is transformed into a h...
1.8M 71.5K 125
The Mob Character Shouldn't Have A Yandere Harem?! 50 years ago, rifts started to open around the world. Portals to other dimensions. And with their...