Become a Tutor to 5 Dumbest W...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N) is a lazy but very smart student. In class, he will either sleep or draw something. He doesn't ha... More

(Y/N)'s Information
New Student
Tutor Session
Confession
Talk
Family
Fireworks
Fireworks II
Fake
Good Night
Notebook
Good Luck
Do my best
Stay Over
Let Me Explain
Late
You save me
Visit
Visit II
House Tour
Will He Be Happy?
Why?
Author Note
I'll Make You Mine
Plan
Deal
Test of Courage
I Love You... And Forgive Me
Become a Memory
Return
Return II
Return III
New Year
Job
First
Mr. Nakano
Her Student
Second
A Game
Love
Third
Male Rep
Part-Time Job
Fourth
Cheer!
National Mock Exams
Fifth
Field Trip I (Final Arc)
Field Trip II: Voyeur
Field Trip III
Happiest Year
Welcome Back

Results

5.2K 150 1
By Gale4Lifes

The Next Week
School
Library
(Y/N) POV

Me: Huh, well, my headache has come back for the past week. And I still had the headache right now. So, don't ask me why I looks little bit distant.

Yotsuba: Oh, I'm about to say that you look so distant!

Ichika: Yeah.

Miku: About the midterm...

She smile at me.

Miku: Could you... Correct the mistakes for us?

Me:*smile* Sure. But first, how about you guys show me your results?

Ichika: Okay. Me first-

Itsuki: I refuse. Why do I have to give my exam results to an outsider like you? That's classified information. So I refused to give it to you.

Ichika: Itsuki-chan?

Me:*sigh* My head already hurt. Please don't make my headache even worse. And don't worry, Itsuki. I have prepared my mental for this situation. Show it to me. Please.

They finally show me their results.

Me: I see... But tell me. Are this results are better than to your past results?

Yotsuba: Yeah.

I smile.

Me:*smile* Huh, you guys have made a little improvement. Well, it's not your fault. Maybe the exams are little but difficult. Miku, help your sisters with the subjects that you are confident in.

Miku: Eh?

Me:*smile* Yotsuba. Careless as always. Well, try to be more careful next time.

Yotsuba:*smile* Roger that!

Me:*smile* Ichika. Sleepyhead just like me. But remember, you're not me. Don't give up before the time runs out.

Ichika: Got it.

Me:*smile* Nino. Still don't want to hear to me to the end. Well, I can assure you I won't come back after this. Finding a new job won't be hard. Just don't neglect your study while I'm gone.

Nino: Hmph.

Miku stand up and look at me with sad face.

Miku: (Y/N)-kun, what do you mean a new job? You're not coming back... What makes you say that?

Me:*smile* Ask your father to find you guys a better tutor.

I said while smiling but with sad tone.

Me: Itsuki.

I pat her head while smiling.

Me:*smile* Please stop being a useless fool. You can't finish a whole test if you're too busy solving one specific question.

Itsuki: I already know that...

Me:*smile* Glad to hear that.

Itsuki: But you-

Her phone start to go off. She take out her phone.

Itsuki: It's dad.

Me: Uhhh.. Just give me the phone.

I take the phone and answer the call.

Me: (Y/N) is speaking.

Mr. Nakano: Ah, so Itsuki is with you too. I planned to ask each of them about their result but I'll just hear it from you then. Just so you know, I can find out if you're lying or not.

I look at the quintuplets before speak to Mr. Nakano.

Me: It's not them who are not smart. It just me who can't draw out their true potential.

Mr. Nakano: Is that it?

Me: Their exam results-

Suddenly Nino take away the phone.

Nino POV

Me: Dad? It's me, Nino. Can I ask you something? Why did you force such a condition onto him?

Dad: It's a father's responsibility when leaving his daughters in someone else's hands. It's also my way of evaluating whether I can place my trust in (Y/N)-kun a high school student. Do you think he's suitable?

Me: So it was because of us? I really appreciate it, dad... But numbers might not be the best way to find out if he's suitable or not.

Dad: But they're the most reliable way.

Me: Is that so? Then I'll just tell you right now. The 5 of us achieved passing scores in every subject.

(Y/N) hit my head from behind.

(Y/N): Did you accidentally erased your brain when you erased your wrong answers?

I just ignore him.

Dad: Is that true?

Me: It's the truth.

Dad: If Nino said that then it must be true. Then every one of you including (Y/N) need to try harder, okay?

I hang up the call.

(Y/N) POV

Me: Hey, you really accidentally erased your brain or what?

Nino: Mine is english. Ichika is math. Yotsuba is japanese. Miku is sociology. Itsuki is physics.

Me:*smirk* You can be smart sometime.

Nino: Even if we did lie to him this time. It won't happen again.

Nino: It's your job to turn that lie into reality next time, alright?

Me:*smile* Bring it on.

Yotsuba: Now let's go back to studying!

Me&Nino: Hell no. There's no way I'll do that right now.

Ichika: Wow, you also hate studying, huh, (Y/N)-kun?

Me: Never like it even a little.

All of us start to walk out from the library.

Me: Let's have some parfaits.

Itsuki:*smile* I'll have an extra-special size then.

Me: Something like that exist?

Nino: How about family restaurant in front of the train station?

Me: Sure. But since you have five passing grades in total, you can only order one meal each.

Miku: Hey... That's cheating.

Yotsuba: Oh, I forgot. What score did you get, (Y/N).

Itsuki snatch my exam papers from inside of my bag.

Me: Hey!

Itsuki: 100 in all subjects... And not just that, he leave a note here saying, "I am in high school, not elementary school. What questions that you just give to me?"

Ichika: You really like doing this kind of stuff, don't you...?

Me: At least I didn't draw any portraits on the exam papers.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1K 11
Y/n L/n, a young engineer residing in Tokyo found himself getting kicked out by a pink-haired girl from a cafe. What would happen if Y/n would receiv...
5K 425 45
(y/n) (l/n) was a simple high school girl who had listless days her whole life . Until she met a cocky blonde . She used to hate him at the beginning...
7.5K 140 13
Itsuki is glutton and such a crybaby but i don't care she still the cutest
136K 2.1K 30
(I DO NOT OWN Boku No Hero Academia/ My Hero Academia! IT'S PUBLISHERS ARE Viz Media (NA), Shueisha, Bandai Namco Entertainment!) Y/N Is A 16 Year O...