๐Œ๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„ โœฉโ‚Šฬฃฬ‡. เฉˆโ™กหณ

By GOLDENSALMONROE

"๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ง, ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โœบ * ยทใ€€ใ€€ใ€€... More

00
#01: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐ˆ๐๐’ ๐ˆ๐’๐'๐“ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐˜
#02: ๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐“๐‘๐˜๐ˆ๐๐†
#03: ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐†๐Ž๐‰๐Ž ๐’๐€๐“๐Ž๐‘๐” ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐”?
#04: ๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐๐“๐’ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†
#05: ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๐’' ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐”๐“
#06: ๐‡๐„ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐“๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐‹ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
#07: ๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐…๐€๐‘ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐€๐‘๐˜
#08: ๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐„๐€๐“๐’ ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž ๐–๐„๐‹๐‹
#10: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐”๐“๐„๐’๐“ ๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹๐’
#11: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ
#12: ๐‡๐„ ๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐’ ๐‚๐€๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐Ž๐–๐
#13: ๐Œ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐๐„ ๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐“๐„๐’
#14: ๐๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š๐ˆ๐โœ
#15: ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐๐€๐๐˜
#16: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๐๐˜๐’๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐‘

#09: ???'? ?????? ???? ???

1.2K 86 15
By GOLDENSALMONROE

˚
*  *     ⊹  ˚  .      .
⊹  ·  ✧    *    *
.     ⊹  ✦    ✵       *
* .   ·
.      *
.
˚
*  *     ⊹  ˚  .      .
⊹  ·  ✧    *    *
.     ⊹  ✦    ✵       *
* .   ·
.      *

.     ·  ✦

*       ·

* .  •

"He gave you how much Y/N?" Shaunie repeated for the fifth time tonight. "Girl you see the shit, read the damn letter and tell me yourself!" you hissed with a hand massaging your strained temples. After receiving the hefty gift from Gojo this morning, you were in a complete daze.

Officially, Gojo Satoru has spent the most amount on you within a week of simply becoming familiar with each other. "Shaunie, what the hell am I supposed to do? He can't keep giving me all this damn money. Shit don't feel right," you groaned stressfully.

"Um, do you know how many women want your man, not to forget his money? Here you are with both and it's an issue," her lips kissing against her teeth.

"I get that but-" As you proceeded to finish your thoughts, a voice called your name from across the dressing room floor. "Y/N! You've got a package from a Satoru!" Your boss, Mr. Lauren announced as he placed a large black box in front of you.

"What could this be now?!?" You huffed studying the golden bow that held the box intact. You pulled one of the strands, the walls of the box falling into the table. A note sat atop of a yellow gown bedazzled with gems.

Your eyes quickly scanned over the writing, a smile growing upon your lips with each word.

"I realized we didn't get you a nice dress for work so here we are. I had one of my assistants pick it out and with my approval, it's all yours. I hope you wow the crowd tonight.

Yours Truly,
Gojo Satoru

"Damn, what happened to the whiny girl a few minutes ago?" Shaunie teased. You playfully slapped her shoulder, your eyes pinned on the sight that laid on the table. "You're right, but maybe I'll start to enjoy it all," you replied.

A flurry of scoffs and whispers began to erupt around the room. Everyone averted any eye contact with you, but their points towards you made it obvious who the topic of the night was. "Aww Y/N's back to her old spoiled, bratty self. Stop acting so innocent already," one of the dancers spat at you.

"Can you shut up, last time I checked, didn't your sugar daddy drop you?" Shaunie retorted, her mouth in a twist. You held onto her wrist as a sign to tell her to back down. "Thanks, Shaunie, but I can handle it," you whispered to her with a grin.

You stepped down from your seat to face the dancer head-on. "Listen, I couldn't care less about the gifts. It just so happens that the man likes to spoil me. If you want the same attention, picking a fight with me isn't helping you. So please...fuck off," you politely cursed before leaving the room completely. You slipped into the fresh air of the Vegas strip, your phone in hand.

And there was only one number that beckoned you to call.

"Um Satoru, hey!" You mumbled into the microphone, pacing up and down the sidewalk.

"Hey Precious, did you get the dress?!?" Gojo chuckled gently.

"Yeah, I actually just got out of an argument over it," you informed him, earning a hearty laugh in response.

"I gotcha, well then I'll make sure it's a diamond necklace next time," Gojo added jokingly. You leaned against the white brick wall, staring off into the distance. "But that's not the only reason I called...wanna explain the two thousand dollars you casually left for me?"

"I was waiting for that and the answer to your burning question is simple: Because I can. But I'll tone it down alright?" Gojo vowed as an apology. You hummed in agreement, everything was nice and all but Gojo was more than money.

And you wanted to know him for who he truly is.

"When are you coming back?" You asked shyly. "I'll be back tomorrow or Wednesday. I also have a few people I want you to meet. You'll love them!" Gojo's voice gushed. "Okay but I'm holding you to it," you jested. After a few minutes of conversing, you finally said goodbye to Gojo, him blowing a kiss into the call.

You turned back into the room, all eyes were set on you. Shaunie threw her arms around you, trapping you in a tight embrace. "Y/N, I thought you just left for the night. Don't let them bother you, just some hating ass bitches," she sympathized.

"Oh Shaunie, I wasn't leaving. I gotta put food on the table tomorrow morning. Ready to go put on a hell of a show?" You giggled pulling away from her. "Of course, after you," Shaunie beamed as she took hold of your hand. The two of you turned towards the stunned dancer with a devilish grin on both your faces.

"I guess she can't say much now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 92K 41
"๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”," "๐‹๐€๐“๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‹๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐‰๐”๐๐„," "๐‡ ๐„ ๐€ ๐“ ๐– ๐€...
1.1K 50 14
๐€๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š 17 ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ข...
50K 1.6K 9
๐™”๐™๐™๐™๐˜ผ ๐™Š๐™†๐™†๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ ! ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ โ†ฌ๐–ธ๐–ด๐–ด๐–ณ๐–  ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ธ/๐–ญ ๐–ก๐–ค๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐–ข๐–ซ๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ฒ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฒ ๐– ๐–ฆ๐– ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ด ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง...
24.6K 897 12
โž๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€โž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- 30/06/2021 DISCONTINUED ๐‘๐„๐…๐‹๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ...