Camila/you and Lauren/you ima...

By gwenythepolarbear

So this is a Lauren/you, Camila/you, and camren/ you. Will contain warnings before the story for subjects tha... More

The BDSM Club
I kissed the scars on her skin
Baby please come home
Night Encounter
Kindness
Random thought i have
Two Alphas and Their Omega
Everybody comes with scars
Meeting the family
Random Thoughts
Two Alphas and Their Omega
Important
Every One Comes with Scars
The Princess and The Prince
The Princess and the Prince
princess and the Prince
New story
Filled and Taken at a club
Mad Love (Camren/you)
Aftercare
Match into water
Kitten
Filled and Taken in the club
Kitten part 2
Mad Love (Camren/you) part 2
Kitten part 3
Wrong side of the Tracks part 2
Stephanie Eve Kane Arado
Wrong side of the tracks (smut)
Gothic romance
Gothic Romance part 2
warm summer day
Not an update
Touch me
New story
Match into Water pt2
Not an Up date
New story is up
Mommy rescued me
not an update
New story:)
Mistress
Mommy sick?
Teenage Dirtbag
Thrifting
Appreciation post
Rule # 1: Dont have sex
The End

Princess and the Prince

629 17 10
By gwenythepolarbear

What you all been waiting for the final part of this segment. Hope you all Definitely enjoy :)

Warnings *mention if abuse*
Y/n's POV:

"You look beautiful princess"

"Thank you..."

"Oh dont be so gloomy, at least you'll out live the bastard."

"Ye I guess"

All I could think about was Lauren, my Lauren. I just want to be held and loved. Im marrying a creep who is just gonna want me for physical reasons blah.

I was currently trying on my wedding dress. It was fine I guess, not what I wanted though. If I had to pick Id be wearing a pastel purple dress with a white daisy flower crown. Hhhhh but who cares thats the least of my problems. Tomorrow is the day I give myself to the king.

Lauren's POV:

I cant believe im gonna crash a royal wedding tomorrow.

I was currently making sure all the preparations for tomorrow night were ready. Everything down to my outfit had to be perfect. I wanted to sweep my baby off her feet when I came to rescue her.

I was able to by a suitable outfit with the help of Alec and Montero.

It was a crisp dress shirt with a beautiful dark blue, velvet vest. I was hopeful y/n would like it.

The wedding was early in the morning so I would have to be ready even earlier for my plan to work. Lucky for me the king invited everybody from the kindom so getting in would be rather easy.

~♡~

*Next morning* Third POV:

All the maids and waiters had set up the lavish event. Every inch of the ballroom was pollished and shined to give of an everlasting glow.

There were already guest lining up to witness such a marvelous event.

The princess was already awake, being done up for the occasion. Her hair was in beautiful flowing waves and she wore cute white daisies in her hair. Light pastel makeup was being applied to her face delicately. Even though she embodied a goddess she was not happy. She couldn't help but feel she was throwing her life away.

In the room down her future husband was just waking up. His head pounded from the crazy night before. As he was getting up he felt something  next to him. Looking over he saw one of the young maids naked next to him.
She was shaking in fear as she realized he was finally up.

"Bitch get out of here!"

She ran out slightly limping from the pain in her lower half. Silent tear running down her cheeks. She ran to the secluded garden where no one would see her shame.

~♡~

Meanwhile, Lauren was already dressed and at the palace. She decided she would enter through the garden like the princess had showed her awhile back. While she was walking through the rose section of the garden  she noticed a young naked women with just a sheet on.

She looked hurt and scared, as much as lauren didn't know what to do she also had time to help and find out what happened to this poor girl.

"Hey...are you ok?"

The young woman whimpered

"Y-you are-arent supposed to be here."

The women's voice was week lauren could tell.

"Actually this is a secret but im here to rescue the princess." Lauren whispered.

"Oh you m-must be Lauren. Y/n told me about you."

Lauren smiled and came closer to her.

"What happened to you?"

"The king, the one Y/n is set to marry, he defiled me...." the maid looked down and started to cry.

"Oh hun im so sorry." Lauren hugged the crying maid. 'The poor thing' Lauren thought.

"My girlfriend will never speak to me again, she will be to disgusted that I let a man touch me."

"It wasnt your fault, he forced you too. She has to understand that or else she isn't the one."

"B-but she is, Ive loved her since forever."

"I'll tell you what, after I save my princess I promise Ill help you ok?"

"Oh-ok"

"Good, now why dont you go and try to find some clothes ok? I need to start heading to the ball room. They are already letting people in."

The maid nodded while Lauren gathered herself together. As Lauren maid her way to the entrance she saw the crowd waiting to be seated.

Lauren took a couple deep breaths till it was time. Time for her to get her princess...

~♡~

*On the other side of the castle*

Y/n was now putting on her going and ready to be escorted out to the ballroom.

(The dress)

"Oh hunny, now dont be frowning on your wedding day."

"Dad your forcing me to marry someone I do not want to marry. Ill do it but dont force me to be happy about it to."

Y/ns dad huffed in announcing

"Well at least you will be rich and are having a nice wedding. Alot of girls would kill to be in your place."

"Yea..."

They both stopped talking as they stepped infront of the doors separating them from the place it would be done.

Y/n took a deep breath as the doors slowly opened and the classic wedding hyme began to play.

Gasps and claps were all y/n heard and then it all started to blur into on sound.

She looked straight ahead to see the 50 year old man, who obviously didn't shower but at least had a nice suit on.

In a matter of seconds she was placed right next to him. At some point she had tuned out what the priest was saying, all she could think about was lauren.

"Princess, Princess"

"Oh what? Sorry"

"Do you take this man to be your husband?"

'Shoot this was it' she thought as everyone was staring at her.

"I d-"

"I object!"

Y/n swiftly turned around to see her beautiful person standing in the middle of the isle.

"Guards get her!"

"No father!" Y/n screamed and ran to Lauren

"You will not touch her! I love her"

Gasps filled the room as the kings face became red with anger.

"No y/n it is your duty as princess to help your kindom."

"What about my duty to myself! Im not happy here! Im happy with Lauren, Lauren makes me happy."

Suddenly King Mallory stepped up to Lauren with great disgust.

"You are the one in my way?! Your a poor pathetic weakling! But here ill make you a deal. If you can defeat me in a fight then you may have my kindom and my women."

Y/n cringed at the mention of her being his "women"

"I accept your challenge." Lauren new deep down she had no idea how to fight with a sword but hopefully her love and passion would guide her.

Aftet awhile the guest dispersed and Lauren was now sitting in Y/ns room.

"Lauren what were you thinking?! Your gonna be killed!"

Lauren stood up from the bed and rapped her arms around her trembling princess.

"It will be ok my love, I promise shhhh. Why dont we rest, we have a big day tomorrow."

~♡~

*The next day*

The sun was just breaking over the horizon. Lauren had gotten up and placed a lingering kiss on y/ns forehead. Getting ready for the duel with the king.

"Hi Lauren, I was um sent to help you get ready."

Lauren turned around to see the familiar face.

"Hey, did you talk with your gf?"

"No I was to scared." The maid said as she started putting laurens breast plate on.

"Oh well If I survive this why dont we go and talk to her together." The cuban girl smiled.

"That would be really nice thank you."

After lauren was all ready to get out in the field she still need to do one more thing.

She walked to were y/n was, by an old brick wall alone.

"Hey beautiful."

She could see the tears in her fair maidens eyes.

"Hey dont cry, I promise Ill be ok."

"You better."

"I will."

And with that Lauren was off.

"Ok we all know the rules. This match is to the death! Whoever wins keeps Y/n and the Crown. Begin!"

With that Lauren slowly circled the king. Even though she was shorter, she was way mor agile and fast. Each swing was dodged by her untill the balde made contact with her arm. Luckily the cut was deep but made y/n very nervous.

However a few moments past and it was laurens turn to return the faver slicing the mans cheek.

There swords clattered for hours it seemed, neither one giving up until the old man lost his balance. She tumbled and dropped his sword.

Lauren looked at him and was about to finish it but couldn't.

"Come on you stupid bitch finish me! Do it!"

And with that she did.

The crowd gasped in shock as blood covered the girl but even so her now princess jumped down and ran too her.

"Long live Queen Lauren!" They all shouted. Now the princess and her girl could finally be together.

___^___^^^^_^________________________
I really hope you enjoyed I made it longer for you guys. Might to an epilog but ask if you want one. Im glad i finally ended it and I rather liked how I did. Please give me feed back.

Also I kinda wanted to show a pic of me and ik im not like pretty or cute or anything but like I feel like most of you think im prob one why when im actually not so I thought it would be fun to just show what i looked like

(My pronouns are she/her)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 809 1
It takes one touch from Camila to make Lauren feel like she is on fire.
58.4K 1.4K 49
This is my first story so pls tell me if it's bad I'm not good at describing stories so I guess your ganna have to find out on your own But I can tel...
18.9K 687 46
This is my first story hope you enjoy it:)) G!p...
408K 6.7K 23
We can easily miss the obvious G!p Lauren (Smut warning)