CROW||Kyo Sohma x Reader

Od Son-Aqua

CROW❫⠀─── 🐦‍⬛┊ ❝ A crow with injured wings Separated from the flock racing through the sunset⠀⋆⠀ ݈݇... Více

1:The Plus Anima Curse.
2:New Life.
3:Animals?
4.Sohma Curse?
5.Let's Be Friends!
6.Let's Play Rich Man-Poor Man!
8. Lucky
9. Home

7. Plums And Unexpected Guest.

158 3 6
Od Son-Aqua

Third person (pov)

The festival was next month so Tohru and Y/n were preparing rice balls. Both of the girls were trying not to make a lot of noise but the crow plus anima kept on hummimg a tune while forming the riceballs. Tohru couldn't let her get quiet since she really enjoyed her sister's voice. But what they didn't know was that a certain someone was hearing the e/c eyed girl sing. He felt like a stalker but her voice entranced him, the cat boy was feeling something that he never felt before...calmness. Just like a lullaby it made him...feel at home..

"What the hell I am I even thinking I never had a place to belong why do I suddenly feel like this?... But her voice it brings back memories I don't want to unlock anymore." He takes a deep breath while keeping a serious face on and steps in quietly.

"What the hell is going on here?" He says while using the towel he had on his shoulders to rub his hair since he showered early. Y/n yelps startled and the riceball she was forming flies off her hands landing on the other side of the kitchen. Embarrassed she goes toward the riceball to throw it into the trash can. "Geez Y/n I didn't know you can be scared easily" He looks at her surprised while she picks up the riceball. "Anyways what's all this are you two trying to open your own riceball business?" He points out while looking at all the riceball plates laying on the table.

"It wasn't because you scared me...it was because you heard me singing" She mentally facepalms while looking at the salmon filled riceball with dramatic tears in her eyes. "He made me drop my food" She whimpers inside her head while throwing it into the trash can.

"Good morning Kyo we are just trying some new recipes for the culture festival's riceball station" Tohru states while smiling at him then proceeds to form another riceball.

"You are up so early again" The h/c haired says while looking at him. He looks another way while blushing nervously.

"It's normal for people to that you know?!" He speaks up while the girl laughs at his statement. Well he was right but he didn't need to be to protective about it.

"Yeah I know Kyo-kun chill" She hands him a riceball. "Here we need a test subject go ahead and try one" The girl grins at him while he hesitates. "Don't worry our chef over here tried her best" She points at Tohru and her sibling looks at her proud.

"Well ok I'll try one but you don't need to put it that way you sound like a evil scientist or something" He mumbles taking a bite and immediately spits out the riceball while walking to the sink and drinking water. "What did you put in the filling?!" His cat ears appear while he hisses.

"It's a riceball with chives" Y/n states while looking at him confused.

"Well I hate chives!" The orange haired boys yells while breathing heavily. "Seriously what's wrong with salmon or octopus filling?" He grabs some and starts forming a riceball quickly.

"Ah, sorry I didn't know that by the way you are very fast when making a riceball!" Tohru looks at her sister and the crow girl nods excited.

"It's not a big deal! I had to make my own food when I was training" Kyo states while finishing his creation.

"If someone was training hard to make rice balls, I think they would be very jealous of how good you are at it!" Y/n said while she eats a salmon filled riceball contented. He looks at her bewildered not understanding what she meant.

"It's because he can't see it Y/n, because it's on his back" The brunette stops making a riceball while pointing at him. "Just think! If a person is a rice ball, and what's great about that person is a pickled plum, the problem is the plums on their back where they can't see!" Kyo looked at the sisters astonished.

"Maybe everyone in the world is walking around with plums on their backs! All different kinds! No two of them are exactly alike. But since they can't see their backs, they can't see the plums that make them unique! They think they don't have anything special! That they're just plain white rice. Even though that's not true at all! Even though they do have a plum of their own. Maybe that's the reason we get jealous! Because when it comes to plums, other peoples are easier to see." The e/c eyed plus anima finishes Tohru's speech knowing all well the explanation since she was little her sister had told her this trying to comfort her. As strange as it sounded it made a lot of sense because in reality people don't see their own qualities sometimes. Relying on their senses they tend to go astray and admire others qualities because in their eyes there's nothing special about them.

"Seriously guys where do you get these ideas? " He turns around while a crimson blush appears on his face.

"We are right though you have a big plum on your back and you too Tohru" Y/n smiles warmly looking at them and grabs another riceball eating happily. "Both of you will eventually see it though" She walks away a little flustered but is stopped by Kyo.

"You have a plum to...a plum on your back" He murmurs a little nervous while staring at her back. "Everybody has one right? Well I see yours too" He states while Tohru looks at them a little to amazed.

✧༺🐈༻✧✧༺🐦༻✧

Y/n couldn't stop thinking about Kyo's words. It made her feel weird knowing that not only her sister thought the cursed plus anima had good qualities but now someone she knew as a friend. A friend she so yearnly wanted long ago while knowing their story. The girl stared at the ceiling of her room transformed as a plus anima she had nothing to do so she decided to let her plus anima side out while Tohru talked to the guys. It was refreshing to transform after a long morning of making riceballs. She suddenly felt a crash down stairs and quickly turned human again running to where the sound came. Y/n looked at a girl hitting Kyo and quickly reacted by stepping into the girls sight. Stopping the hit with her hand using her cursed strength. Kyo looked at Y/n surprised and Tohru sighed not knowing what to say.

"Mind telling me what's going on here? Why was she beating Kyo up?" The new girl relaxes looking at the e/c eyed girl astonished.

"Who are you? " The short haired girl whispers while noticing how Kyo looked all bruised up. "What happened to my precious Kyo ahhh?!" Y/n looks at her confused while Shigure giggles and Yuki breaths heavily.

"I didn't think about you meeting Kagura this way" Shigure says while he steps in. "Don't worry about Kyo remember he trained with bears" He waves it of looking at his now broken door.

"Kagura?" Y/n raises her eyebrow questionly while crossing her arms. Kyo shakes his head getting rid of his hazy vision and looks at his protector ashamed. He could easily protect himself but didn't want to hit Kagura.

"Yeah that's Kagura Sohma she is part of the zodiac" Shigure states while Y/n looks at the man confused.

"Don't worry about her actions though it's normal for them to be like that" Yuki says rather calmly while looking at her puzzled.

"Why would she defend Kyo? Kagura packs a punch while in her dark form. How could she stop that hit?" Yuki thinks while the girl stops blocking Kagura's hand.

"How the heck did she do that? Y/n is strong enough to block a blow. Did she really train herself on that too? When she fell off the roof she didn't look harmed..." Kyo gets up getting the debris off his clothes and stares at the h/c girl.

"Did I do something wrong? Why are all of you staring at me?, it was a normal reaction from me. I can't stand someone being abused like that" She backs away while sitting on the stairs. Tohru places a hand on her sisters shoulder while Kagura looks at Y/n differently.

After that they explained why Kagura acted that way and the crow plus anima quickly introduced herself to the newcomer.

"I'm sorry for acting so violent around you girls! But it was partially Kyo's fault! He didn't even call me when he left for four months!" She cries while Tohru pats her back a little.

"Why should I have to worry about telling you where I am?" Kyo scoffs while cleaning his wounds with a cloth.

"Don't be silly, of course you should keep your future wife in the know!" Kagura says with ease.

"Future what now!?" Kyo drops the cloth in shock while Y/n looks at him feeling something in her chest.

"I didn't know you had a fiance, that's so sweet!" Tohru replies with a warm smile.

"You must be relived someone would even consider such a cruel fate" Yuki pipes in nonchalantly.

"Congratulations" Shigure says giggling like a school girl.

"You guys aren't helping" Kyo glares at them while the crow plus anima stands up.

"Marrying her? God she would be a handful if she reacts like that always. Don't get me wrong but if he won't protect himself he would be certainly hurt everytime. And the idea of him hurting kinda ticks me off. But whatever floats his boat after all, I just want him to be happy...argh I am so weird." She goes to the kitchen wanting to stay away for the time being.

"You see when we were little, Kyo
told me he would marry me some
day" Kagura said daydreaming.

"Only because you threatened me
with kitchen knives!"

From the kitchen Y/n could hear everything. She felt relieved somehow knowing that it wouldn't happen because he was actually forced to say that. But why did she care so much?

"What's wrong, you should want
to marry another animal spirit. It's your best chance at happiness. We could suffer our curse together, and of course" She embraces Kyo not transforming him. "We don't transform when
we hug each other!"

"Oh woah! It's true!" Tohru yells excited.

"Wow that's convenient" Y/n sits back at her spot surprised.

"See, I can hug Yun-chan too!" The short haired girl states wrapping her arms around Yuki.

"That's very amazing at least they can hug each other." The crow plus anima drinks a sip of water while staring at Kyo without him knowing. "I wonder what he is feeling right now I am very embarrassed but also proud for protecting him...since my crow side would only cower away." Kyo suddenly stares at her and he blushes glaring at her. The girl quickly turns away choking on her water.

"Why was she staring at me like that?" Kyo thinks while Tohru pats Y/n back worried.

"Are you okay sister?!" The brunette yells while everybody looks at them.

The crow girl stops coughing exasperated, "Yeah sorry I was just shocked that's all" She laughs nervously.

Hey (●'◡'●)ノ sorry for the wait I had a huge writers block but I am slowly knowing how to write the scenes with y/n in them. How do you like the story so far? Do you like Y/n's character and background? Thanks for the people checking out this story I am so happy to know someone reads it. Well see ya on the next chapter have a nice day or night.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

41.6K 1.2K 27
All she wanted was happiness. And he? He hated it and wanted nothing from it. Yuihiso Sohma, an outside family member, and former nursing student. Sh...
423 6 7
*Contains some manga spoilers* After the Somha Family curse takes on a different form, Kyo's released from his cage due to mysterious circumstances...
26.9K 689 64
Fruits basket X reader Akitos sibling Your Akitos sibling and you love the zodiacs with all your heart. They love you just as much as the next perso...
67.7K 2.3K 23
Completed "She's dead?" a voice whispered out in shock as her lips trembled from the cold and fear of what comes next. "Yes, and She has given you gu...