Liliah Rogers

By waveylays

While visiting his first love in London. Steve Rogers stumbles upon an abandoned baby. Not wanting the young... More

1
2
3
4
Aurthors Note
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
Peter Parker-alternitive ending

29

5.8K 192 28
By waveylays

" Get up! Get up! It's Christmas!" Harry jumped repeatedly on his sisters bed.
Liliah groaned and looked at the clock sitting on her nightstand.
" Harry James Potter, it's six in the morning!" Liliah shouted.
" Liliah Peggy Rogers, it's Christmas morning!" Harry sassed back.
" I've never lived with a child. Is this what it's like? Because if it is I'm quitting." Liliah gave him a lazy glare.

" Get up your boyfriend will be here in an hour." Harry teased getting off the bed.
" Unless you mean Orlando Bloom I have no idea who your talking about." Liliah grabbed her glasses and put them on.
" What is your obsession with him?" Harry asked.
" Kid, you just don't understand how cute he is. I saw him at premier one time. Oh-" Liliah placed one of her hands over her heart and with the other she made the okay sign.
" Ew. Get dressed. The Weasley's are coming." Harry said leaving.

" See what happens when you try and tease me!" Liliah called after him.
He didn't respond but just go back in his room and close the door. Liliah smiled triumphantly at the sound of door closing, obviously she made him uncomfortable. Mission complete.

                                   ¥¥¥

Liliah finished trying her white shoes and made her way downstairs.
(outfit attached above)
Once she got downstairs she saw James and Harry sitting by the tree. She walked a bit closer and saw them shaking the presents addressed to them next to their ears. Liliah smiled, why was she not surprised this is exactly what they would do. She shook her head and made her way to the kitchen.

" Dang it- stop no! I said pre heat not-" Lily frantically scrambled around the kitchen.
" Need help?" Liliah asked.
Lily looked at her and gave her a exhausted smile.
" No it's okay. It's just usually we go to the Weasley's for Christmas. But this is your first Christmas with us and I really wanted you to be home for it. So I offered to host, but I've never made this big of a dinner before." Lily explained.
" That I can't help with. We usually just order from Nobu and fly it from Vegas." Liliah shrugged.

" You've eaten at Nobu?" Lily asked.
Nobu is one the most expensive and exclusive restaurants in the world. Even when Lily lived in the Muggle world and especially now.
" Yeah, twice every year. For Christmas then for my birthday." Liliah said nonchalantly.
Lily stared at her for a second before shaking her head of her thoughts.
" Right well, I think I just heard someone floo in. And if I'm right it's Sirius and Remus. Why don't you make sure Sirius and James don't set the tree on fire again." Lily told her.

Liliah nodded and walked to the door before all the words sunk in.
" They burned down the tree?" Liliah asked turning back around.
" Two years ago. No time to explain just go." Lily waved her off.
Liliah's eyes gleamed with mischief as she turned back around and walked into the living room. Sure enough there was Remus and Sirius in matching sweaters. On them were knitted Moony and Padfoot. On Remus it had little moons and Sirius's had dogs.

" Where's mine?" James pouted.
" It's more of a couple thing mate." Sirius patted his shoulder.
James mouth dropped and he looked heartbroken.
" Don't be mean Sirius. His just kidding." Remus handed James a folded sweater.
James eyes lit up and he took the sweater. He put it on over his t-shirt. His said Prongs with deers on it.
" Did you really we leave you out Prongsies?" Sirius asked.

" I hoped not. I got you together. Not to mention I basically house and feed you two." James said.
" We told you. You don't need to cook us dinner every night." Remus told him.
" But I don't want you two to be hungry." James inner mom came out.
" Why are you staring at us like that?" Sirius asked.
Liliah was leaning against the door frame with her arms crossed.
" Mom told me to make sure you guys didn't burn down the tree." Liliah shrugged.

" One time! It happened one time!" James shouted so Lily would hear.

¥¥¥

Liliah sat with Ginny on the couch as she showed her some of her Muggle photos.
" Who's this?" Ginny asked pointing to a picture.
" That's my aunt Peggy. Her and my dad were um....close back in the forties. I was actually named after her." Liliah explained.
" I'm named after my mom." Ginny said.
Liliah nodded as she flipped the photo book to another page.
" Who's that?" Ginny asked.
She pointed to a old photo. It was picture of Wanda and Pietro. Wanda had let Liliah take one of her old photos for her scrapbook.

" That's Pietro. His a friend of mine." Liliah smiled down at the picture of Pietro as a young teen.
" Sunflower. It's time for your present." Fred jumped over the back of the couch and landed on Liliah's other side.
Liliah rolled her eyes and looked at him.
" Can I keep looking at this?" Ginny asked.
" Of course." Liliah smiled at her.
Ginny smiled and hopped of the couch with the book.

Liliah turned back to Fred. He dug in his jeans pocket before pulling out a black box. Liliah gave him an unamused look.
" Would you just open it?" Fred chuckled.
Liliah rolled her eyes and took the box from him. She opened it to reveal two sunflower earrings. Her face went from annoyed to shocked.
" Fred, these are beautiful. How- they must have been expensive. There too much." Liliah pushed the box back to him.

Sure she was use to Tony giving her expensive gifts, but he was Tony Stark. She never expected things like that from her dad or other aunts and uncles.

" They weren't that expensive. And plus that what allowance is for right? To by things you want." Fred took her hands and closed them around the box.
" Thank you Fred. That was very sweet. I love them." Liliah told him.
Fred blushed and looked down.
" I'll be right back with your present." Liliah smiled.
" Oh sunflower you didn't have to get me anything." Fred protested.
" Just wait right here for me? Okay?" Liliah asked.
" Of course love." Fred said.
She smiled victoriously before running up the stairs.

Fred bounced his knee up and down. He took deep breaths in and out. Liliah always made him nervous- in a good way- but giving her the present was the most nerve racking thing ever. Fred still was living in the same moment when she opened the box. She liked it. No she said she loved it. She loved the gift and he loved her.

Liliah walked back down and sat down next to him again with her hands behind her back. Fred looked up at her with a lifted eyebrow. Liliah wiggled excitedly before pulling out a bag with yellow tissue paper. Fred took it and took the paper out. He reached his hand inside and pulled out a small black box. Fred looked at Liliah with a cocky smirked.
" Would you just open it?" Liliah repeated what he had told her.

Fred rolled his eyes playfully and opened the box. Inside was a silver thick ring. Engraved on it was Weasley Wizarding Wheezes. He looked back up confused but smiling.
" You and George wanted to open a joke shop right? And well I was thinking about about what you should call it. Then it hit me. Weasley Wizarding Wheezes. WWW." Liliah explained frantically.
Fred smile widen.
" If you don't like it it's fine. Just a thought." Liliah started rethinking her gift.

" Sunflower, I love it. Thank you." Fred cut her off.
Liliah took a breath of relief. She gently took the ring and turned it around. On the back was engraved Freddie. She showed him and he laughed.
" Freddie huh?" Fred teased.
" Just say thank you and don't make it weird." Liliah told him.
" Sorry." Fred said sliding the ring onto his pointer finger.

He placed his hand on his led and flexed it.
" How does it look?" Fred asked.
Liliah looked down. Something about his hand with a ring on it made butterflies erupt in her stomach.
" It looks great." Liliah squeaked.
Fred looked at her confused. Was she...nervous? Liliah looked at at him. They made dead eye contact.

Fred felt his whole body start get tingly. Liliah's eyes darted to his eyes to his lips for a brief moment. Fred felt his stomach fill with butterflies. He blushed a little bit didn't dare look away. Fred swore she started getting closer to him. He took a deep breath.

" Who's strong and brave here to save the American way!" Liliah's phone started ringing.
She snapped out her trance and pulled out her cell phone. Her Dads picture filled the screen.
" Who will campaign door to door for America? Carry the flag shore to shore for America? The star spangled man with a plan"

Liliah click the accept button and put the phone to her ear.
" Hi dad. Merry Christmas." Liliah smiled.
She looked at Fred and held up her finger silently telling him just a minute.
" No no. I'm not busy. Yes put Nat on the phone with you." Liliah told him as she stood up and walked away.

Fred ran his hands down his face and fell back into the couch cushion.
" Fuck." He groaned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 274 15
Svetlana Romanoff wasn't always Sevtlana Romanoff she was once Rose Lily Potter. She is the older sister to Harry Potter born July 4th 1980 her mothe...
50.2K 937 27
Kata Petrova wasn't always Kata Petrova she was once Kathrine Weasley-Potter the eldest daughter of Harry James Potter and Ginerva Molly Weasley the...
1.2M 34.1K 103
Peter is Tony's kid unless otherwise stated. Taking requests. Characters are from SpiderMan Homecoming! Don't own any of the characters. PETER WILL N...
30.5K 775 29
Hope Jarvis was born Hope Potter on May 21st 1980 but then a year later she disappeared Lily and James searched for her but they never could find Hop...