The Assistant (Harem X Male R...

By DeathValleyRider

Y/N was just hired by the WWE as an assistant as the work load backstage continues to increase and you couldn... More

Character Info
Paige's First Mate
The Boss And The Man
Getting A Helping Hand From The Hugger
Sparring With The Goddess
Striking a deal With Scarlett Bordeaux
A Ravishing Poolside Relaxation
Standing In The Storm With Toni
Best of Both Worlds
A Little Maintenance Goes A Long Way
Spending the Day With Becky Lynch
The Baddest Show On The Planet
Naughty Time With Liv Morgan
New Fitness Trainer Xia Brookside

A Warm Welcome From Mickie James

15.3K 145 42
By DeathValleyRider

Shout out to @instantclassic for helping me with this chapter! 

Steph: It's a pleasure to finally get to meet you F/N L/N! *Offers a hand shake* 

Y/N: *Nervously shakes her hand* Thank you so much for the opportunity of a life time Stephanie McMahon! 

Steph:  You can call me Steph by the way and make sure to show us why you were the best candidate for the job. 

She flashed a smile at you that was mesmerizing and seeing her beauty in person is really turning you on. For a older woman she is very attractive and you found yourself locked on her cleavage as she leans against her desk. 

Steph: Did anyone explain what your duties will be? 

Y/N: I was just getting ready to ask if you could explain the position in more detail. 

Steph: With the recent release of Mark Carrano, the talent relations department was in need of extra help. 

Y/N: Oh I heard about that...

Steph: Well that is where you come in, John Laurinaitis spoke highly of you after the interview.

Y/N: I will thank him when I get the chance.

Steph: You will be covering the Woman's division of the roster...making sure any demands or issues that they have are taken care of, easy enough right?

Y/N: So I will be working with closely with the talent?

Steph: That's right and I would make sure that they are happy because your livelihood here at WWE depends on it.

Y/N: I promise I will be the best assistant in the world.

With Steph looking at her watch, you stand up and shake her hand one more time before leaving her office. You are so amazed at watching everyone working to get the show ready for tonight that you walk right into someone. 

Y/N's face was red from embarrassment as the brown haired woman turned around to look at you. The curves of her body was enough to drive any man crazy and her brown eyes have you lost in thought. That's when it hit you that standing in front of you, was future hall of famer Mickie James. 

Mickie:  *Covering her mouth* Oh! Are you okay? 

Y/N: I am okay...

Mickie looks you up and down as she is feeling a rush of lust rushing through her body and she bites her lower lip seductively. 

Mickie: Are you new around here because I don't think I have seen you before. 

Y/N: Oh yes, this is actually my first day...my name is F/N L/N. I am the new assistant.

Mickie: Well Mr. L/N, it's nice to meet you, My name is.... 

Y/N: *Flashes a confident smile* You're Mickie James...6 times woman's champion. 

Mickie: *Blushes* Well hopefully we can run into each other more often. 

Y/N:  I think that won't be a problem as I will be taking over for Mark and working with the woman's division. So if you need anything at all...don't hesitate to ask. 

Mickie: I have to admit...they hired a very handsome person to oversee us ladies.

Y/N: *With a big smile* Thank you Mickie...you are much more beautiful in person.

Mickie hid her blushing cheeks by pulling you into a hug which caught you off guard, but you quickly returned the favor. The feeling of her breast pressing against you is more than enough to get you turned on as you try to move your hips to avoid poking her.

Mickie:  *Puppy dog eyes* I think you should let me show you around.

Y/N: That is probably a good idea because I do not want to get lost.

They broke the hug but Mickie took your hand as she walked down a long hallway but you start to realize that no one else was around, leaving you alone. Y/N was even more confused when they entered a empty office. 

Mickie: *Mischievous grin* Sit down on the couch.  

You sits on the edge of the couch as you watch Mickie locking the door and closing the blinds before turning back. 

Y/N: What are we....

She placed her finger on your lips to signal to not talk as her lustful eyes scanned over your body. 

Mickie: You did say that if I needed anything...that you would try to help. 

You nod as Mickie slowly starts to lean in with her lips are millimeters from yours. The tension was building as Y/N took the chance and kissed Mickie on the lips with both of you placing hands on each others cheeks. 

Her lips were welcoming as she sat in your lap while kiss kept getting more and more passionate. After a moment of the kiss you pull back and look her in the eyes. 

Y/N: Are you sure that you want this...I mean you are married. 

Mickie: Nicholas doesn't even look at me the same way anymore. I have not felt wanted in years and I really want to be loved. 

You are rubbing her lower back as you can see how badly she needed someone to give her a night of love making that she deserves. Mickie slowly starts to grind on your lap as she can she in your eyes that you want it as well. 

Y/N: Fuck it! 

You lean in to seductively kisses and sucks on Mickie's neck causing her to moan under her breath. She slowly starts to unbutton your shirt as you lightly kiss her collarbone and the chest area above her cleavage. 

Mickie: Ohh F/N! Give me what Nicholas wont!

Mickie slides your shirt off as your hands move up to rub her covered breast and buries your face into her cleavage, savoring the foreplay. She feels your dick getting hard as she continues to grind on you which brings a big smile on Mickie's face. 

Y/N slowly pulls her top over her head, revealing her beautiful breast, before throwing it on the floor. Her nipples are pointing out as if they are begging for you to suck on them. You lick your lips before kissing each of her nipples. 

Mickie: *her body slightly jolts to the kisses* My nipples are sensitive...please keep doing that. 

Closing your eyes as you part your lips to lick and suck on her nipples while messaging her breast.  Mickie's eyes roll in the back and leans her head back as the pleasure is building up by the second. Her hand ends up between your legs as she cups your bulge through your pants. 

Feeling your hard dick through your pants is getting Mickie's pussy wet and her urge to see it gets the best of her as she pushes you back against the couch. 

Y/N: Mickie...

Mickie: *Sliding down in between your legs* I think it is my turn to suck on something of yours. 

You lightly gasped as you watch a woman that you had many sexual fantasies about is unbuckling your pants. You can see the excitement in Mickie's eyes as she pulls your pants and briefs off with your dick springing out. 

Mickie: *Admiring your dick with a smile on her face* F/N...you are very well endowed but let's see how well you can use it. 

Y/N: *Smirks* Give me your best shot Mickie. 

Mickie shoots a evil grin at you as she takes the base of your shaft in her hand and begins to seductively kissing from the base of your dick and ending at the tip.  You tightly close your lips and eyes as Mickie continues to tease your dick. 

She cups your balls with her free hand as she finally parts her lips to slide the tip of your dick in her mouth. The warm and wet feeling of her mouth caused you to moan as she starts working her way down your shaft. 

You tightly grip the couch cushions as she uses her tongue to message the bottom side of your dick while she eagerly sucks you off. Mickie looks up at you as she takes your full shaft in her mouth, making her gag for a moment. 

Y/N: Holy fuck Mickie! That feels...fantastic! 

Mickie slowly pulls her head back to catch her breath for a quick second before she smiles and takes you back in her mouth. The tingling feeling that you know all to well begins to build up in your balls and the tip of your dick. 

Y/N: *Moaning* Mickie....I am going to...

Hearing this gives her the motivation to really suck your dick as she quickly bobs her mouth up and down the full length of your shaft causing herself to gag each time your dick hits the back of her throat. 

Every second that passes you can feel yourself getting closer to the point of no return but just before you were going to pass the threshold Mickie removed your dick from her mouth. She keeps her hand around the base with her index finger and thumb tightly around your shaft to keep you from cumming. 

Y/N:  *Heavily Breathing* M-Mickie...

Mickie: *Evil smirk as she kisses the tip of your dick* I don't want you cum...just yet.

The sensation to cum began to subside as she releases your dick before sitting on the couch with her back leaning against the arm. You watch as she slowly puts her legs on your shoulders and pulling your face down to her covered pussy. 

Mickie: I am soaking wet for you and before I take you inside me....I want you to taste me. 

You reach up to slowly pull her shorts down and letting them fall to the floor. Her panties were already soaked and you wanted to use this moment to tease her as she had done to you. Slowly and softly running your hands up her thighs while peppering them with kisses. 

Mickie rubbed the back of your head as her moans slowly got louder as you kisses got closer to box. You are intoxicated by the scent of her juices as you softly kiss her pussy through her pretty pink panties. 

You slid two fingers under her panties and pulled them slowly away to reveal her shaved pussy to you. A big smile came across your face as if this was the first time seeing a naked woman.

Mickie: *Pleading* Oh Y/N, please don't make me suffer any longer. 

Y/N: I was just enjoying the beautiful sight in front of me. 

You part her lips with your finger as you lean in to run your tongue around the entrance of her pussy  causing a loud gasp to escape Mickie's lips. 

Mickie: Y/N! Eat Me! 

Nothing else was needed to be said as you quickly flick your tongue at the entrance of her pussy and up to her clit. Her juices were sweet and her moans were evidence that she was enjoying every second of it. 

Mickie gripped your hair as she pulls you tightly against her causing your tongue to slide inside her pussy. She twitched and squirmed as you continue to eat her pussy like a champ.  You softly begin to moan which vibrates her pussy. 

Mickie: *Screaming* Fuck! Keep going.... I can't take much more! 

Tasting a small amount of her cum has given you the sign that Mickie was close and you thrust your tongue as deep inside her pussy that you can.

Her body shakes drastically as Mickie loses control of her body and begins soaking your tongue with her cum. 

You happily take every drop as you feel her pussy contracting on your tongue as she continues the best orgasm of her life. Your smile never fades as you feel her grip loosen on your head and her body goes limp. 

Y/N:  *Seductively wiping your lips* Now that's a good girl...and a delicious reward. 

Mickie was taking short quick breathes as she was coming down and she could stop blushing. 

Mickie: W-Wow Y/N! T-That was a-an e-experience that I-I....never felt before.

Y/N: *Coming up so the two of you are face to face* And that was just the beginning.

Your smirk made Mickie blush again as she knew what was coming next, but she was surprised when you quickly spun her around and bent her over the arm of the chair.

Mickie: *Smirking back at you* I like a man that knows what he wants.

She arched her back so her ass catches your attention and she slowly shakes it. It was and entrancing sight as you can't help but give it a smack.

A loud yelp escaped from Mickie as she was a blushing mess. You position yourself behind her with the tip of your dick was at the entrance of her pussy.

Y/N: Are you ready, baby?

Mickie: I want you to fuck my brains out!

You take her by the hips as you slowly thrust forward, feeling your dick sliding in her pussy without much trouble.

Both of you moan as you begin to thrust  inside her. Mickie begins to clap back against you as she matches your speed but causing you to full insert inside her.

Mickie: Yes! Give it to me Y/N! You're so fucking big!

You quicken the pace as you watch her ass begin to jiggle with each thrust.

Y/N: Ohhh Mickie, your so tight...and wet!

Any worries that you might have had before about being heard is gone as you thrust harder and faster.

Mickie tightly closes her eyes as she screams your name with each thrust. You reach up and pull her head back by her hair.

You can feel her body contracting with pleasure as she gives you everything. This is a sign that Mickie is close to orgasm again as the rush of pleasure runs through your body again.

Y/N: *Screaming* Mickie! I don't think I am going to last much longer!

Mickie: *Screaming* Just a little more! I want us to go...at the same time!

You try to so everything in your power to not release too early as you feel everything at the verge.

Mickie's moans get quicker as she is pushed over the edge and squirts all over your dick. Feeling her orgasm was all that was needed as you cum more than you thought possible.

Y/N & Mickie: I'M CUMMMING!

After what felt like an eternity of pure ecstacy you fall back on the couch and Mickie turns around to lay on top of you.

The two of you have satisfying smiles on your face as you take a moment to catch your breath.

Mickie: How was that for a warm welcome.

Y/N: I can't think of a word to describe how great that was.

Mickie: *kisses your cheek* Thank you, Y/N.

Y/N: *looks her in the eyes* What for?

Mickie: For making me feel wanted again...

You melt to her words as the two of you continue to lay there cuddling for a few moments.

Mickie: Well once we get dressed, I'll take you to meet the rest of the girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 580 18
November 15, 2018 [#1 in WWE] August 1,2018 [#1 in Liv] Male readers journey through ups and downs of becoming a superstar! [The First and ORIGINAL...
31.2K 374 16
One's Roommate. One's Enemy. One's Ex Boyfriend. One's Nobody. Everyone's got a story in this one, and all of them somehow manage to fall in love wit...
28.1K 533 23
Cover by @QueenZain3 When one of the woman's superstars in WWE gets threats and is almost attacked by a crazy fan, upper management doesn't want to t...
12K 85 18
Sasha Banks. Who has been somewhat unable to reach the number one contenders spot was growing tired of how Alexa Bliss was getting all the preferenti...