๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ

By ILOVECONNI3

"๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ." EREN X BLACK READER Start... More

Introduction! โœฐ
1 โœฐ
2 โœฐ
3 โœฐ
5 โœฐ
6 โœฐ
7 โœฐ
8 โœฐ
9 โœฐ
10 โœฐ

4 โœฐ

2.5K 88 325
By ILOVECONNI3

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

7:54 am✰

Like usual, you woke up early. You got out of your bed to open your blinds for the natural lighting. Rays of the suns escaped through your blinds causing it to hit almost every surface in your bedroom.

Eren; still he was on the edge of your bed. He was laying on his back, backhand covering his eyes, and hand on his stomach. The sun kissed his face from the blinds.

You walked back over to the other side of your room. You saw your phone glowing from the notifications. It was two notifications from Floch. You opened your phone as you were walking in your bathroom, stopping at the frame of your door to respond to the text.

Messages
____________________________
babe <3

Hey
I'll be back in the morning.

Hey, I missed my flight
I'll be back a little later
than expected

Okay.
read at 7:36

You got any plans for
today?

Nah.

Oh.
You wanna go out to
eat when I get back?

We can.

Okay
I'll see you ❤️

Bye, be safe❤️

I will.
Love you
read
_______________________________

You connected your phone to your speaker, playing Hold me down by Daniel Ceaser first from your playlist, then hopped in your shower.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

8:15 am✰

You didn't take that long in the shower, like 15 minutes at most. After that you moisturized your body, took care of your dental and facial hygiene, then called your mom because why not. You called her to check up on her and to see what she was doing.

She told you she was good also she recently started talking to this person named Hange, and how she really likes her. So cute.

You walked out your bathroom with your robe still on. You weren't lying to Floch - you really didn't have any plans today.

You laid back on your bed with your knees up, and your phone up in my hands. You were looking on Pinterest to see what colored lace or hairstyle you wanted next. Blonde was looking reeaall nice but so was some knotless.

Minutes go by, still scrolling on Pinterest, Eren still sleep. You were kind of shocked because since he's a model - shouldn't he be on a schedule like daily, but these are probably his only days off to rest and relax.

"Okay y'all get up." Janelle swung your door open. Eren sat up and used his elbows to support him up. "Why is this white man in your room?" Janelle interjected.

Eren rubs his eyes, "I'm not white I'm German." He said in a sleep, just now waking up tone.

You and Janelle faced each other with disgusted looks then turned to Eren.

"It's still white."

"Yeah nigga you still white." You added then laughed a little.

"Well. I'm not American-white." Eren backed up his previous statement.

"Yeah yeah, whatever white boy. Are y'all coming to the mall?"

"When?" You looked back down at your phone.

"Right now. Everyone from last night gon be there."

"Wait, where did they even go last night?" Eren interjected.

"They went to Armin's house. But are y'all coming or not."

"Ummm." You fiddled with your phone case.

"Umm nothing. Y/n you know damn well you got nothing to do."

"You right." You looked at Eren. "Can you come?"

"Yeah. Can I use your shower though?"

"Yeah." You nodded. Eren got up to go in your bathroom.

"Wait Nell, why so early."

"Why would you even ask that question Y/n?" Janelle faced you with a deadpan stare. "You should know the mall open at eight, and it's gonna be hella packed later on."

"Okay okay."

"Therefore, if y'all aren't ready by 9:30 y'all asses getting the fuck left."

"I mean I guesssss." You dragged your words and slowly got out you bed to your closet.

Janelle walked out of your room. "9:30!!" She yelled in the hallway.

It was kinda hard to chose what to wear. Did you want to keep it casual with a lil knitted dress or wear an outfit.

"Y/n,"

"Yeah?" You turned with a hanger hung to a dress in your hand.

"Where are the towels and wash cloths at?"

"They're under the sink." You pointed down.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

9:16 am✰

You were checking yourself out in your mirror. You really liked the way your body looked in the dress. Though it was a little basic, just a small black knitted dress, you still loved the way it looked.

"Come on Eren." You knocked on your bathroom door. "Why the hell are you still in there?"

Eren opened the door, revealing himself. He was dressed with undone hair. "Y/n can you help me?"

"With what?" You laughed.

"My hair." Eren answers, sounding hesitant.

"Why can't you put it in a ponytail like you did yesterday?"

"Cause I gotta switch it up every now and then." Eren playfully rolled his eyes. "Can you help me? Please?" Eren begged.

"Fine." You walked past him in the bathroom. You pushed the toilet lid down as you stood next to it. "Sit." You demanded.

"Yes ma'am," Eren smirked at you, he did as he was told.

"What were you even tryna do to it?"

"Like two braids into a ponytail, but I struggled with the braiding part." Pointed to his hair.

You grabbed a section of his hair, and parted it with your hand. "Give me the ponytail holder." You gestured your free hand.

He handed it to you. "Oh, and don't make the braids tight, just kinda loose." Eren explained.

"Okay." You put the other half of his hair in a little ponytail, only so it'll be out the way. You began braiding, grabbing three strands, and crossing each other. You did as Eren said and didn't braid it too tight, you even left some strands out in the front.

"Your hair is so long and thick." You complimented Eren's hair while braiding.

"Thank you." Eren laughed some. "Should I keep it long, I've been thinking about cutting it."

"No keep it long, it's cute."

You finally finished his hair, it seriously didn't take you long either. He looked good.

"Is this what you wanted?"

"Yeah." Eren checked himself out in the mirror, he adjusted his tennis chain and plaid jacket, and opened his phone to look at the notification.

Eren's outfit was a little basic but he made it look really good. He was wearing a blue, grey, and white plaid jacket over his plain white tee shirt, grey shorts, and white Air Force 1s with light brown bottoms.

"Alright come on Y/n."

You slid your beige ugg slides on from your closet then trailed behind Eren downstairs to the living room.

Tsk. "I said 9:30." Janelle crossed her arms.

"It's 9:24." Eren remarked.

"Okay and? It's almost 9:30."

"But it's not 9:30 though." Eren clapped back. "You know, going back and forth is taking up more time."

"You know what white man? I don't like you."

"He's right Nell." You sided with Eren.

"I don't like you either, white man kisser." Janelle got up from the couch, turning her head away. "Come on y'all, I guess."

Eren told you he was gonna just follow behind you guys, in his car to the mall.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

3:22 pm ✰

You all left the mall not Alex though, he had work. At the mall you weren't really looking for much, you a got a pair of shoes and a dress. It's not like you go anywhere to wear it. Everyone that was there met you guys at the mall but Armin and Sage, they had some other things to do.

Eren on the other hand. This man bought clothes from almost every store. And his excuse was "I didn't bring any clothes".

Eren dropped you and Janelle off back at the house. Then Sage and Armin entered the house with groceries and bags from the store including cleaning supplies, toilet paper, body soap, a lot of stuff for the home.

You went upstairs to your bedroom, removed your shoes, and plopped down on your bed. You turned over on your back to think.

What the actual fuck. You wouldn't to expect to meet someone, smoke, and makeout all in one day. Definitely adding and scratching that off your bucket.

As you thought you began to feel a little guilty. Feeling like you betrayed your boyfriend, something you never did, you were always loyal.

You were always the "cheated on" not the "cheater". But another side of you felt good, you finally had some good fun with someone other than your friends, with another male at that.

But hey, "boyfriend" is just a title. The spark for Floch wasn't there like the first, I wanna say, five-six months y'all were dating. He was just a literal dickhead, but you let it happen, that's why you were constantly putting yourself down and beating yourself up. You were letting this man take over and control and manipulate you.

So damn caught up you thought "oh yea this is what happens in all relationships right? I'm fine, it's just love." WRONG! May sound crazy but Eren made you see that, all in that One Night Only.

Incoming call from babe<3....

decline accept

Speaking of the devil. You hesitated to press accept but your phone ringing was so annoying. Holding your phone by your ear. "Hello?"

"Hey Y/n. What took you so long to answer?"

"I was sleeping." You lied.

"My fault, did I wake you up?"

"Yes. Are you here now?"

"Yeah, actually. What ya miss me?"

"Umm just asking, honestly." You spoke bluntly while looking at your nails. "How was the flight?"

"Well y'know I did miss the first one, and um they boarded in Oregan, so crazy." You heard feminine voice in the background, not surprised.

"Are you with someone right now?"

"What?! No. It's probably just the TV you're hearing." Floch spiraled like he was being investigated. "Are you coming over tonight?"

"I can if you want."

"I want you to come. I missed you." You heard the female voice, this time it sounded closer.

For a minute or two it was a very awkward silence. "Alright, I'm gonna go back to sleep. Bye."

"Okay bye, love y-"

You hung up. If he asked what happened I'll say my phone died. You let out a sigh and tossed your phone.

There wasn't anything to really do so you just went to sleep, you were probably gonna stay up the night but it was whatever.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

7:18 pm ✰

You finally woke up from your nap but it was from notifications, your phone was going off. As we speak your phone was buzzing almost every 10 seconds.

You tap on one of the notifications and opened your phone. You were added to a Instagram group chat by Janelle.

_______________________________
THE SCOUTS💸🥶

2jeank
LMFAOAOAOA CONNIE

jaanneelleee
BYEE

femalepotato
HELP

m1kasaa
OMG NOO😭

oceaneyes
🤣🤣

lis4lond0n
LOLOLO

blxckphobic
LMAOO THE VIOLATION

jeager3000
that's not funny🧍🏻

sluttforyn
what's going on💀

sheluvconni3
scroll up in the gc some

sluttforyn
okay
EREN YOU WHAT
LMFAIGJGUUJH BRO

jeager3000
I was 15 ..🧍🏻

sluttforyn
I'm pretty we all stop sucking
our thumb at like 2
also biting our hands💀

jeager3000
Connie you act like you
weren't still pissing on
yourself at 15🤨

sheluvconni3
ummm we don't talk about
that 😅

jaanneelleee
oh umm..

blxckphobic
don't worry big dawg
I used it wet the bed too

sheluvconni3
fr??

blxckphobic
nah you just on that weird shit

sheluvconni3
thought you had my back😕

iheartsagee
Yalll

sluttforyn
hey sage

oceaneyes
heyy

lis4london
hii

iheartsagee
Lelani throwing a party

jaanneelleee
fr?

oceaneyes
I haven't seen her in awhile😭

sluttforyn
her parties be the best fr😈

blxckphobic
Ong!!

iheartsagee
do y'all wanna come?

femalepotato
There's gonna be food right?

jaanneelleee
yea😏

femalepotato
I'm down 😁

jeager3000
Do I have to go?

sluttforyn
didn't you just buy $3000 dollars
worth of clothes?🤨
nigga you better go

jeager3000
Fine I'll go

blxckphobic
bro you had no choice

sluttforyn
what time does it start?

iheartsagee
9

2jeank
Alright

sheluvconni3
let's pull up to the party with
a cool ass enterahuce
eaterrance*
entranqk*
ENTRANCE* DAMN

lis4london
we got it Connie😩

sheluvconni3
😕

sluttforyn
LMAOO
_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 27.7K 57
jean x reader (written in 1st pov) acting au started jan. 21. 2021 ended aug. 24. 2021 what happens when just another hookup becomes much moreยฟ "w...
114K 4.9K 53
โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ. ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™š๐™ง.โž 2021 | ยฉ สœแด€แดŠษชแดแด‡ ษชsแด€สแด€แดแด€ ยฉ ษชแด€แดส€ษชแด„แด‡แดœ
188K 3.7K 28
๐˜ฆ.๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
86.7K 2.4K 28
"You always gon be for everybody" Eren x black reader